Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,506 members, 7,816,201 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:31 AM

Militants Ready To ‘switch Sides’ As Syrian Army Advances On All Fronts - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Militants Ready To ‘switch Sides’ As Syrian Army Advances On All Fronts (1956 Views)

BREAKING: Aleppo’s Old City Now Fully Liberated By Syrian Army / Russian Mod Confirms Us-led Coalition's F-16, A-10 Jets Attacked Syrian Army / ISIS Militants Kill 14 Real Madrid Fans In Iraq (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Militants Ready To ‘switch Sides’ As Syrian Army Advances On All Fronts by scully95: 7:51pm On Feb 06, 2016
Daesh and other terrorist groups have pulled back from their positions as the Syrian army, backed by the country's aviation and popular forces, continues its advance in several key provinces of the county. Government forces have regained control over several more areas in Dara'a, Deir ez-Zor, Hama, Homs and Aleppo provinces leaving dozens of militants dead and wounded, Iran’s Fars news agency reported on Friday.

In Dara’a province the Syrian Armed Forces clawed back more areas near Atman town, almost 4 kilometers north of Dara'a city, killing 30 terrorists and destroying their meeting centers equipped with heavy 23-mm machineguns. In Deir ez-Zor several militant strongholds were destroyed by missile fire as Syrian Army jets targeted two Daesh outposts east of Deir ez-Zor airport.

The militants suffered heavy losses, leaving scores of their fighters dead and wounded, informed sources on the ground were cited as saying by the agency. In Hama province around a dozen members of the Ajnad al-Sham Islamic Union militant group were killed as the Army and popular forces renewed their attacks on their positions in Kafr Zita town, north of Hama city.

One of the group’s top commanders was identified among the dead. The Syrisn Armed Forces have also made similar gains in central Homs province, killing a number of al-Nusra Front terrorists and severely degrading their military infrastructure and destroying much of their hardware.
In Aleppo province the Syrian Army, popular forces and allied Hezbollah units delivered food and medical supplies to the liberated Shiite towns of Nubl and al-Zahra. After Syrian Armed Forces and their allies entered the two towns, a convoy of humanitarian aid arrived there. Meanwhile, militant groups active north of Aleppo said that they were ready to fight alongside the government forces, Al Mayadeen television reported.

1 Like

Re: Militants Ready To ‘switch Sides’ As Syrian Army Advances On All Fronts by seagulsntrawler: 9:17pm On Feb 07, 2016
The US-Israeli-Saudi-Turkey and European sponsored cannibals are already on the backfoot as the Syrian army takes control of more territories, ably backed by the Russians , Iran, and Hezzbollah.
They now want to send in troops to "fight" ISIS after the US claimed their campaign was a success against the group.
Re: Militants Ready To ‘switch Sides’ As Syrian Army Advances On All Fronts by Nobody: 9:41pm On Feb 07, 2016
Lamentations 3:37 - Who is it that saith, and it cometh to pass, when Vladimirovich Mohammadu Putin commandeth it not? grin

Isaiah 45:1 - Thus saith the Lord - Vladimiromich Mohammdu Putin to his anointed, to Bashar Al-Assad, whose right hand I have holden, to subdue Terrorists before him, and I will loose the loins of Obama, Erdogan, Abdulaziz Al-Saud & Netanyahu, to open before him the two leaved gates, and the gates shall not be shut. grin

Psalm 113:2 - Blessed be the name of Vladimirovich Mohammadu Putin from this time forth & forever. grin

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Militants Ready To ‘switch Sides’ As Syrian Army Advances On All Fronts by seagulsntrawler: 7:06am On Feb 08, 2016
Zoharariel:
Lamentations 3:37 - Who is it that saith, and it cometh to pass, when Vladimirovich Mohammadu Putin commandeth it not? grin

Isaiah 45:1 - Thus saith the Lord - Vladimiromich Mohammdu Putin to his anointed, to Bashar Al-Assad, whose right hand I have holden, to subdue Terrorists before him, and I will loose the loins of Obama, Erdogan, Abdulaziz Al-Saud & Netanyahu, to open before him the two leaved gates, and the gates shall not be shut. grin

Psalm 113:2 - Blessed be the name of Vladimirovich Mohammadu Putin from this time forth & forever. grin
Adding a tinge of religious touch to the whole saga. The series of victory by the allied forces is bound to cause a lot hysteria and gnashing of teeth in western capitals. What's the fate of western apologists and hasbara trolls on nairaland? gringringrin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Militants Ready To ‘switch Sides’ As Syrian Army Advances On All Fronts by Appleyard(m): 1:26pm On Feb 08, 2016
seagulsntrawler:

Adding a tinge of religious touch to the whole saga. The series of victory by the allied forces is bound to cause a lot hysteria and gnashing of teeth in western capitals. What's the fate of western apologists and hasbara trolls on nairaland? gringringrin
All them terrorists apologies and Russian hating trollers down here will be put to shame, and they shall withdraw back into their hasbara shell of hate and shame.

Now, the UAE, Satan Arabia are preparing to send in ground troops into Syria for obvious reasons, prompting the Syrian government to issue a strong warning that serious consequencies would follow should that happen. I tell ya, the empire is about opening another front to up the level of hostilities against the Assad regime. Don't think for one second that this nations are doing this out of their own volition, just as Germany nudged on the then Austria-Hungarian axis against Serbia in the debacle that led to WW1 in 1914, (for which Russia mobilized to defend Serbia), the US is nudging this nations to up the scale of violence against Assad, for which Russia is again, bound to defend. Coincidence? History is about repeating itself right before our eyes.
Alois lrlmaier's prophecy quickly comes to mind.

Believe it or not: the road to WW3 lies in Syria, unless those that governs the cosmic order thinks otherwise.

We are in for a long walk in the Middle East!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Militants Ready To ‘switch Sides’ As Syrian Army Advances On All Fronts by Missy89(f): 2:22pm On Feb 08, 2016
Appleyard:
All them terrorists apologies and Russian hating trollers down here will be put to shame, and they shall withdraw back into their hasbara shell of hate and shame.

Now, the UAE, Satan Arabia are preparing to send in ground troops into Syria for obvious reasons, prompting the Syrian government to issue a strong warning that serious consequencies would follow should that happen. I tell ya, the empire is about opening another front to up the level of hostilities against the Assad regime. Don't think for one second that this nations are doing this out of their own volition, just as Germany nudged on the then Austria-Hungarian axis against Serbia in the debacle that led to WW1 in 1914, (for which Russia mobilized to defend Serbia), the US is nudging this nations to up the scale of violence against Assad, for which Russia is again, bound to defend. Coincidence? History is about repeating itself right before our eyes.

Believe it or not: the road to WW3 lies in Syria, unless those that governs the cosmic order thinks otherwise.

lol @ bolded

Assad's rump state masquerading as a government has no teeth.

Your conspiracy narratives are mind boggling thou grin
Re: Militants Ready To ‘switch Sides’ As Syrian Army Advances On All Fronts by Missy89(f): 2:28pm On Feb 08, 2016
Appleyard,

I have some questions for you. For a long time, you have always maintained that Russia is on the right side of things and Putin is the chief defender against the globalists who are hell bent on controlling the world am i correct?

Patiently waiting for your response so i can proceed smiley
Re: Militants Ready To ‘switch Sides’ As Syrian Army Advances On All Fronts by seagulsntrawler: 5:45pm On Feb 08, 2016
Great post there @appleyard. I really feel sorry for those paid/unpaid hasbara trolls. Looking at the bigger picture, its still not certain if Turkey can stay out of Syria but facts on ground states otherwise. Is NATO ready to get involved should they do that? Certainly, it will turn out to be turkey hunt for the Russian airforce as they pulverize the invaders. Iran and China have still not played their trump cards yet. Russia is beefing up security with Armenia so that a total lockdown of the Turkish airspace can be enforced.
Lastly, the major objective of the allied forces is to seal up the border with Turkey so that the wahabi trained cannibals are starved of supplies.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Militants Ready To ‘switch Sides’ As Syrian Army Advances On All Fronts by fineguy11(m): 7:00pm On Feb 08, 2016
SAUDI SEND TROOPS TO SYRIAis this a joke?..lol...and by troops they mean the machete weilding, wahabbi salafist, takbir shouting,head decapitating terrorists in military fatigues?they will be given a rousing welcome by HEZBOLLAH,and the various shia militias from iraq,iran,lebanon all the way to afganistan!the army who is yet to defeat the HOUTHIS in yemen despite the huge investment in dat war...the saudis cant dare enter syria alone without assist from US and the west...least i forget,,THE MAJOR REASON THE SSA(SYRIAN ARAB ARMY) and hezbollah are advancing in all fronts in the syrian battle is coz almost all ADVANCING INFANTRIES ARE HEADED BY A RUSSIAN COMMANDERS and heavy russian artilaries...there're two tinz that can happen now,either SAUDI AND HER GULF ALLIES WITH TURKEY SURRENDERS AND ADMIT DEFEAT,or they send their various troops into syria,thereby violating international law and starting WORLD WAR 3!!intresting times ahead!!.

3 Likes

Re: Militants Ready To ‘switch Sides’ As Syrian Army Advances On All Fronts by castrogee(m): 7:24pm On Feb 08, 2016
Appleyard:

I might be wrong, but somehow I find great confidence in Putin. I believe Putin will win by the end of the day. I remember how the west predicted doom and made all sorts of negative prediction about Russia's incursion in Syria, but all those predictions have been proven wrong.
So again, I do think Putin will keep proving cynics wrong.

2 Likes

Re: Militants Ready To ‘switch Sides’ As Syrian Army Advances On All Fronts by castrogee(m): 7:34pm On Feb 08, 2016
fineguy11:
SAUDI SEND TROOPS TO SYRIAis this a joke?..lol...and by troops they mean the machete weilding, wahabbi salafist, takbir shouting,head decapitating terrorist in military fatigues?they will be given a rousing welcome by HEZBOLLAH,and the various shia militias from iraq,iran,lebanon all the way to afganistan!the army who is yet to defeat the HOUTHIS in yemen despite the huge investment in dat war...the saudis cant dare enter syria alone without assist from US and the west...least i forget,,THE MAJOR REASON THE SSA(SYRIAN ARAB ARMY) and hezbollah are advancing in all fronts in the syrian battle is coz almost all ADVANCING INFANTRIES ARE HEADED BY A RUSSIAN COMMANDERS and heavy russian artilaries...there're two tinz that can happen now,either SAUDI AND HER GULF ALLIES WITH TURKEY SURRENDERS AND ADMIT DEFEAT,or they send their various troops into syria,thereby violating international law and starting WORLD WAR 3!!intresting times ahead!!.

Lmao at the bolded.

But one thing I find unbelievable in this episode is the US's reaction to the whole drama. I'm yet to come to terms on why the U.S. Suddenly grew cold in this saga, why aren't they aiding the moderate rebels again? Why is the west groping in the rope to get a favorable bargain with Russia? Why has the west shifted from it neck -stiff opposition to Assad to a more diplomatic deals with him.

These reactions sometime tells me that there is more to this Syrian imbroglio than the eyes meet. But writhin me, I feel vladmiri Putin should be crowned the award of the greatest politician and diplomat of the 20th, 21st, and 22nd century, lol!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Militants Ready To ‘switch Sides’ As Syrian Army Advances On All Fronts by Appleyard(m): 10:48pm On Feb 08, 2016
castrogee:

I might be wrong, but somehow I find great confidence in Putin. I believe Putin will win by the end of the day. I remember how the west predicted doom and made all sorts of negative prediction about Russia's incursion in Syria, but all those predictions have been proven wrong.
So again, I do think Putin will keep proving cynics wrong.
I agree with you completely, but as things stand now, if and only if the UAE and the house of Sauds make good their intensions, then Putin and Russia must be prepared for the task ahead. As Syria has promise to treat such deployment as occupied forces, the likelihood of a major escalation of events is in the offing, and should that happens, Russia would definitely be caught in the mix, for which she must defend Syria and her own assets, given the proximity entailing the certainty of a direct showdown between Syrian armed forces, Hezbollah and Iranian troops on one hand, against the Saudi, UAE and would be other troops on the other hand.

Putin must be prepared to walk the long road.

Is a point of no return.

1 Like

Re: Militants Ready To ‘switch Sides’ As Syrian Army Advances On All Fronts by castrogee(m): 11:08pm On Feb 08, 2016
Appleyard:
I agree with you completely, but as things stand now, if and only if the UAE and the house of Sauds make good their intensions, then Putin and Russia must be prepared for the task ahead. As Syria has promise to treat such deployment as occupied forces, the likelihood of a major escalation of events is in the offing, and should that happens, Russia would definitely be caught in the mix, for which she must defend Syria and her own assets, given the proximity entailing the certainty of a direct showdown between Syrian armed forces, Hezbollah and Iranian troops on one hand, against the Saudi, UAE and would be other troops on the other hand.

Putin must be prepared to walk the long road.

Is a point of no return.

Appleyard,

I'm not really a fan of Russia, but I'm a big fan of the vladimorivich Putin! I've studied Putin for many years, in fact I'm a graduate of putinism studies, in the Putinist department, lol. Jokes aside, I believe that Putin MUST have calculated all possible consequences of his action in Syria and must have developed appropriate responses to them, before venturing into Syria. Look how much he he been able to achieve within a little time despite all the doomsday prediction from the west, including even Trump who predicted that Russia will get bogged down in Syria, now tell me who is wrong?

Truth is, that the west and her politicians are still learners in this chess game, they need a 5 year lecture for them to catch up with the Vladimorivich! Sometimes, when I want to have a good laugh I tune into some western channels to hear their suggestions about Putin, and believe me whenever I do that, I always have the best laugh of my life.

When I begin to hear things like Putin wants to re-establish the Soviet, I do fall off my chair laughing, because while the west is still hallucinating about a possible restablishment of the soviet by Vladimorivich, he is actually doing that, in fact he is even developing a new world order that suits his fancy... Which honestly I believe that his new world order will be better than the existing world order.

3 Likes

Re: Militants Ready To ‘switch Sides’ As Syrian Army Advances On All Fronts by Appleyard(m): 12:05am On Feb 09, 2016
seagulsntrawler:
Great post there @appleyard. I really feel sorry for those paid/unpaid hasbara trolls. Looking at the bigger picture, its still not certain if Turkey can stay out of Syria but facts on ground states otherwise. Is NATO ready to get involved should they do that? Certainly, it will turn out to be turkey hunt for the Russian airforce as they pulverize the invaders. Iran and China have still not played their trump cards yet. Russia is beefing up security with Armenia so that a total lockdown of the Turkish airspace can be enforced.
Lastly, the major objective of the allied forces is to seal up the border with Turkey so that the wahabi trained cannibals are starved of supplies.

Spot on analysis. I sometimes wonder if some people actually reason with their heads down in their anus or simply being plain stupid. If not, how can someone in his right mind believe that France, Britain, Germany, would go to war with Russia (and possibly with China, Nk, etc,) just because of Turkey, a nation loathed by some of Europe's power houses? And if Germany, Britain, France won't go to war with Russia for Turkey, then wish other nations in the NATO bloc that are ready to risk it, or can afford it in terms of capabilities and man power? The US won't even think about it, let alone attempting it. So, where are the nations? Spain? Poland? Demark, slovakia-nations some of wish ran out of ammos in Libya, to converge against Russia? Well, such is the pitiable state of minds as infected by ''Hollywitch'' medium of zombiefication and wetern trolling brainwasing media propaganda bodies. It is even more pitiable and pathetic when you come accross some of this kids shouting ''Russia is surrounded'', and as such can do nothing. If only they understand the dynamics of Russia's geography, it's military and technological strategy to that effect, or the long history of that enviroment, they would have known that all that glitters is not gold. But like we have said, many are still living in the dark.

On Turkey, it is always going to be mission impossible for turkey meat Erdogan. With Russia in the mix, the Turkish dream to carve out a Sunnistan from Syria and Iraq, will always be a fleething illusion. Erdogan has fired an air to air missile against his ultimate interest regarding Syria, and the Russians are living up to their words: '' we will remind them over and over again''. His planes can't fly anymore, his Turkmen are being butchered from the air by Russia, while some of its military aids continue to recieve heavy bombardments. Now that the Syrian army is moving towards the border, it would be game over for Turkey and a major blow to IS once that border side of Syria is sealed. Till then, it will be wrong to say that the last has been heard from sultan Erdogan.

On Armenia, I heard that Russia is covertly moving alot of armament into positions. Am yet to dig into it, though.
We can only hope that The worst shouldn't come.

3 Likes

Re: Militants Ready To ‘switch Sides’ As Syrian Army Advances On All Fronts by Appleyard(m): 12:18am On Feb 09, 2016
Missy89:
Appleyard,

I have some questions for you. For a long time, you have always maintained that Russia is on the right side of things and Putin is the chief defender against the globalists who are hell bent on controlling the world am i correct?

Patiently waiting for your response so i can proceed smiley
Russia has always been on the right side of the bigger picture that makes up history. The same can not be said for the criminals in Langley, the puppets in the White House, nor for the Satanist in Wall street.

First things first. Who do you think are the globalists? Answer me and i shall proceed to unravel the reasons why many today sees him as a last man standing!

4 Likes

Re: Militants Ready To ‘switch Sides’ As Syrian Army Advances On All Fronts by Missy89(f): 12:30am On Feb 09, 2016
Appleyard:
Russia has always been on the right side of the bigger picture that makes up history. The same can not be said for the criminals in Langley, the puppets in the White House, nor for the Satanist in Wall street.

First things first. Who do you think are the globalists? Answer me and i shall proceed to unravel the reasons why many today sees him as a last man standing!

Why are you responding with a question. wink
Re: Militants Ready To ‘switch Sides’ As Syrian Army Advances On All Fronts by Appleyard(m): 1:18am On Feb 09, 2016
Missy89:

lol @ bolded

Assad's rump state masquerading as a government has no teeth.

Your conspiracy narratives are mind boggling thou grin
Blood of goat! The same Assad that conducted and won an election, even in the midst of war? A ''rump state'' (courtsey of the United States of Atrocities) yet mentains bilateral and diplomatic missions world wide, can wage war with a state army and state resources, and able to invite other states and non state actors to battle for the soul of his country, and is globally addressed as President Bashr Al Assad!

Tell me O Missy! What is a state and a government? Marry them to legitimacy, then go into your inner chambers, take up a mirror and look into your second personality. Your smile can be deceptive, but your eyes aren't. There lies your answer - your eyes will always bare you witness, and in this case, you have been found wanting-a possessor of a saving basket full of western derogatory propaganda, galloping accross the world wide web like an elephant flapping fans of lies!

Why?

If Assad has no teeth and is illegitimate, why are you negotiating with him in Geneva?

Is like your MI5 attachee went off mark in your script acting. Or was it at Langley? ;-) Cause last time i checked, your so-called conspiracy theories are facts acting out themselves. US General westly Clark confession about the US grand plan to invade 7 countries, among which was Iraq - mission accomplished and is being re-accomplish. Then Libya-mission successful, Sudan-we now have two, and currently Syria-a work-in-progress. How about that for conspiracy? B-)

Take time o, Missy.

1 Like

Re: Militants Ready To ‘switch Sides’ As Syrian Army Advances On All Fronts by Missy89(f): 5:22am On Feb 09, 2016
Appleyard:
Blood of goat! The same Assad that conducted and won an election, even in the midst of war? A ''rump state'' (courtsey of the United States of Atrocities) yet mentains bilateral and diplomatic missions world wide, can wage war with a state army and state resources, and able to invite other states and non state actors to battle for the soul of his country, and is globally addressed as President Bashr Al Assad!

Tell me O Missy! What is a state and a government? Marry them to legitimacy, then go into your inner chambers, take up a mirror and look into your second personality. Your smile can be deceptive, but your eyes aren't. There lies your answer - your eyes will always bare you witness, and in this case, you have been found wanting-a possessor of a saving basket full of western derogatory propaganda, galloping accross the world wide web like an elephant flapping fans of lies!

Why?

If Assad has no teeth and is illegitimate, why are you negotiating with him in Geneva?

Is like your MI5 attachee went off mark in your script acting. Or was it at Langley? ;-) Cause last time i checked, your so-called conspiracy theories are facts acting out themselves. US General westly Clark confession about the US grand plan to invade 7 countries, among which was Iraq - mission accomplished and is being re-accomplish. Then Libya-mission successful, Sudan-we now have two, and currently Syria-a work-in-progress. How about that for conspiracy? B-)

Take time o, Missy.

Clark is a war criminal and not credible
Re: Militants Ready To ‘switch Sides’ As Syrian Army Advances On All Fronts by seunny4lif(m): 8:16am On Feb 09, 2016
grin
Re: Militants Ready To ‘switch Sides’ As Syrian Army Advances On All Fronts by Appleyard(m): 1:07pm On Feb 09, 2016
Missy89:

realy? grin Now that the man has spoken the truth, he becomes a war criminal and not credible? Okay o.

1 Like

Re: Militants Ready To ‘switch Sides’ As Syrian Army Advances On All Fronts by Appleyard(m): 1:11pm On Feb 09, 2016
Missy89:

Why are you responding with a question. wink
cause i don't want us to derail the thread unnecessarily. Maybe you should open a thread in respect of that, then we can argue freely.
Re: Militants Ready To ‘switch Sides’ As Syrian Army Advances On All Fronts by Appleyard(m): 1:28pm On Feb 09, 2016
fineguy11:
SAUDI SEND TROOPS TO SYRIAis this a joke?..lol...and by troops they mean the machete weilding, wahabbi salafist, takbir shouting,head decapitating terrorists in military fatigues?they will be given a rousing welcome by HEZBOLLAH,and the various shia militias from iraq,iran,lebanon all the way to afganistan!the army who is yet to defeat the HOUTHIS in yemen despite the huge investment in dat war...the saudis cant dare enter syria alone without assist from US and the west...least i forget,,THE MAJOR REASON THE SSA(SYRIAN ARAB ARMY) and hezbollah are advancing in all fronts in the syrian battle is coz almost all ADVANCING INFANTRIES ARE HEADED BY A RUSSIAN COMMANDERS and heavy russian artilaries...there're two tinz that can happen now,either SAUDI AND HER GULF ALLIES WITH TURKEY SURRENDERS AND ADMIT DEFEAT,or they send their various troops into syria,thereby violating international law and starting WORLD WAR 3!!intresting times ahead!!.
Exactly my point! Something tells me the iidiots would rather risk war with Russia. Brother, dangerous times ahead.
Re: Militants Ready To ‘switch Sides’ As Syrian Army Advances On All Fronts by scully95: 12:44am On Feb 11, 2016
castrogee:

Appleyard,

I'm not really a fan of Russia, but I'm a big fan of the vladimorivich Putin! I've studied Putin for many years, in fact I'm a graduate of putinism studies, in the Putinist department, lol. Jokes aside, I believe that Putin MUST have calculated all possible consequences of his action in Syria and must have developed appropriate responses to them, before venturing into Syria. Look how much he he been able to achieve within a little time despite all the doomsday prediction from the west, including even Trump who predicted that Russia will get bogged down in Syria, now tell me who is wrong?

Truth is, that the west and her politicians are still learners in this chess game, they need a 5 year lecture for them to catch up with the Vladimorivich! Sometimes, when I want to have a good laugh I tune into some western channels to hear their suggestions about Putin, and believe me whenever I do that, I always have the best laugh of my life.

When I begin to hear things like Putin wants to re-establish the Soviet, I do fall off my chair laughing, because while the west is still hallucinating about a possible restablishment of the soviet by Vladimorivich, he is actually doing that, in fact he is even developing a new world order that suits his fancy... Which honestly I believe that his new world order will be better than the existing world order.

2 Likes

Re: Militants Ready To ‘switch Sides’ As Syrian Army Advances On All Fronts by NairaMinted: 1:29am On Feb 11, 2016
Missy89:

Hahahahaha. Wonders will NEVER end

1 Like

Re: Militants Ready To ‘switch Sides’ As Syrian Army Advances On All Fronts by Missy89(f): 1:35am On Feb 11, 2016
NairaMinted:

Hahahahaha. Wonders will NEVER end

Comrade Nairaminted. Can you tell me if what i said is factual or not. if it is, are you okay?
Re: Militants Ready To ‘switch Sides’ As Syrian Army Advances On All Fronts by NairaMinted: 1:43am On Feb 11, 2016
I wonder how Delusional Turkey and Despotic Saudi Arabia hope to pull this off? Considering that they won't be able to go in under the cover of air power (no thanks to the S-400), any ground incursion would be at great risk to their troops not to even mention the gross violation of international law & a blatant disregard for a country's sovereignty.

Now, just like the Debaltsevo cauldron, another is forming in the Aleppo region in which these Islamist nutters are being cut off from vital aid and supplies. It's only a matter of time before they are completely annihilated in that region. And with all the revelations that have been made over the past couple of months (ISIS oil cross border trade, Turkey's borders open to jihadist, etc), the puppet masters in the person of Turkey and Saudi Arabia are getting desperate so much so that they are now unashamedly threatening to intervene directly to salvage their proxy war.

In the middle of all these, the U.S. keeps quiet which can undoubtedly be intepreted as tacit approval but also with the protection to easily disengage and deny involvement should things really go awry for the "coalition of evil"

3 Likes

Re: Militants Ready To ‘switch Sides’ As Syrian Army Advances On All Fronts by NairaMinted: 1:45am On Feb 11, 2016
Missy89:

Comrade Nairaminted. Can you tell me if what i said is factual or not. if it is, are you okay?

Biko, how is Clark a war criminal? Did I miss something? I'm serious o!

Besides where is the rest of the Western coalition here on Nairaland? You seem to be the only one holding fort nowadays?

3 Likes

Re: Militants Ready To ‘switch Sides’ As Syrian Army Advances On All Fronts by Missy89(f): 2:00am On Feb 11, 2016
NairaMinted:

Biko, how is Clark a war criminal? Did I miss something? I'm serious o!

Besides where is the rest of the Western coalition here on Nairaland? You seem to be the only one holding fort nowadays?

That is for you to research. Those issues have been overly discussed over a decade ago. You need to read about his military record. I am not even disputing what he said, I just dont think he is credible. Anti American propagandists need to find someone else to corroborate their conspiracies

I am not part of any "coalition" so you will have to ask them individually. We dont have regular offline meetings like you guys do grin
Re: Militants Ready To ‘switch Sides’ As Syrian Army Advances On All Fronts by NairaMinted: 2:05am On Feb 11, 2016
Missy89:

I am not part of any "coalition" so you will have to ask them individually. We dont have regular offline meetings like you guys do grin

grin grin grin We also organize retreats - in Crimea. Lol!

1 Like

Re: Militants Ready To ‘switch Sides’ As Syrian Army Advances On All Fronts by Missy89(f): 2:09am On Feb 11, 2016
NairaMinted:

grin grin grin We also organize retreats - in Crimea. Lol!

On a serious note. Very few interesting topics in the FA section
Re: Militants Ready To ‘switch Sides’ As Syrian Army Advances On All Fronts by seagulsntrawler: 4:10pm On Feb 11, 2016
Russia is offering the "moderate throat cutters" a cease fire by ending of the month. However, the US is insisting the ceasefire be implemented now. Perhaps, to save the vermins from the wrath of the allied forces.
The allied forces have the momentum right now and should have achieved the set military objectives by ending of the month.
Hopefully, the refugees can return back to a peaceful Syria with Dr. Assad as the undisputed leader. grin

1 Like

Re: Militants Ready To ‘switch Sides’ As Syrian Army Advances On All Fronts by scully95: 5:14pm On Feb 13, 2016
Can you imagine, the wahhabi takifiri terrorist institution (Saudi Arabia) is now planning to hide under its puppet master's fake coalition to back their tier 1 and tier 2 terrorists in syria as next plan on the table. Is Sending Jets to Turkish Base for Air Missions in Syria under the cammand of its puppet amuricunt masters.

See update bellow.

NairaMinted:
I wonder how Delusional Turkey and Despotic Saudi Arabia hope to pull this off? Considering that they won't be able to go in under the cover of air power (no thanks to the S-400), any ground incursion would be at great risk to their troops not to even mention the gross violation of international law & a blatant disregard for a country's sovereignty.

Now, just like the Debaltsevo cauldron, another is forming in the Aleppo region in which these Islamist nutters are being cut off from vital aid and supplies. It's only a matter of time before they are completely annihilated in that region. And with all the revelations that have been made over the past couple of months (ISIS oil cross border trade, Turkey's borders open to jihadist, etc), the puppet masters in the person of Turkey and Saudi Arabia are getting desperate so much so that they are now unashamedly threatening to intervene directly to salvage their proxy war.

In the middle of all these, the U.S. keeps quiet which can undoubtedly be intepreted as tacit approval but also with the protection to easily disengage and deny involvement should things really go awry for the "coalition of evil"

Saudi Arabia is deploying warplanes to the Turkish Incirlik base to fight Daesh, Turkish Foreign Minister Mevlut Cavusoglu said.

"They (Saudi officials) came, did a reconnaissance of the base. At the moment it is not clear how many planes will come," Foreign Minister Mevlut Cavusoglu was quoted as saying by the Yeni Safak and Haberturk newspapers after taking part in the Munich Security Conference.

The deployment is part of the US-led effort to defeat Daesh terrorist group, he added. Incirlik is a key hub for US-led coalition operations againstDaesh (ISIL/ISIS/IS).
The Foreign Minister also said that Turkey and Saudi Arabia could launch a ground operation against terrorists in Syria.

"If there is a strategy (against Daesh) then Turkey and Saudi Arabia could enter into a ground operation," Cavusoglu said.

"They (Saudi Arabia) said 'If necessary we can also send troops'. Saudi Arabia is showing great determination in the fight against terror in Syria," he added.

Earlier it was reported that Saudi Arabia was ready to send its special forces as part of US-led coalition.
Syria has been in a state of civil war since 2011, with the army loyal to President Bashar Assad fighting several opposition factions and militant organizations, including Daesh terrorist group, which is banned in a number of countries, including Russia and the United States.

The US-led coalition of some 60 nations, including Saudi Arabia among others, has been launching airstrikes against Daesh in Syria and Iraq since 2014. However, the operation in Syria is conducted without the approval of the UN Security Council or Syrian authorities.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Denmark Firefighters Trying To Pull Out Teenager From A Basketball Hoop. Photos / Pictures : See Suspension Bridge Opened By A Governor In Kenya / Who Noticed The Removal Of Covid 19 Statistics On CNN

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 103
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.