Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,099 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:51 AM

Se Versus Sw,good And Healthy Competition,no Bashing,please.-obamaofusa - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Se Versus Sw,good And Healthy Competition,no Bashing,please.-obamaofusa (9463 Views)

Buhari Hates Igbos, Tinubu Crying Over Treatment Of Osinbajo, SW - Fani-kayode / Jimoh Ibrahim Replies Nigerians Bashing Him "You people don't have any respect" / Happening Now: Reno Omokri Opens The Rotten Egg, Digs Out ALL Lai's GEJ Bashing. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Se Versus Sw,good And Healthy Competition,no Bashing,please.-obamaofusa by Ritchiee: 6:06pm On Apr 04, 2016
IBADAN

1 Share

Re: Se Versus Sw,good And Healthy Competition,no Bashing,please.-obamaofusa by Ritchiee: 6:10pm On Apr 04, 2016
IBADAN

1 Share

Re: Se Versus Sw,good And Healthy Competition,no Bashing,please.-obamaofusa by Ritchiee: 6:21pm On Apr 04, 2016
IBADAN

1 Share

Re: Se Versus Sw,good And Healthy Competition,no Bashing,please.-obamaofusa by Ritchiee: 6:25pm On Apr 04, 2016
IBADAN

1 Share

Re: Se Versus Sw,good And Healthy Competition,no Bashing,please.-obamaofusa by Ritchiee: 6:27pm On Apr 04, 2016
IBADAN

1 Share

Re: Se Versus Sw,good And Healthy Competition,no Bashing,please.-obamaofusa by Ritchiee: 6:32pm On Apr 04, 2016
IBADAN

1 Share

Re: Se Versus Sw,good And Healthy Competition,no Bashing,please.-obamaofusa by Ritchiee: 6:40pm On Apr 04, 2016
IBADAN

1 Share

Re: Se Versus Sw,good And Healthy Competition,no Bashing,please.-obamaofusa by acenazt: 8:36pm On Apr 04, 2016
OmoIgala:

Kadu what?? loooool
Abeg no go there......
sharrap what do you know you dump dwelling marked man.
Re: Se Versus Sw,good And Healthy Competition,no Bashing,please.-obamaofusa by Nobody: 9:52pm On Apr 04, 2016
Brown roof republic of odwarf republic is commenting on this thread. SW the gay capital of Nigeria.
From our male barbie to our first transgender to our first gay married man to our first gay with HIV to our first male with a male side chick.
If yoruba is a vice I bet a dollar it will be gayism.:-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-)
Re: Se Versus Sw,good And Healthy Competition,no Bashing,please.-obamaofusa by mercyville: 10:18pm On Apr 04, 2016
adeyemi2015:

The Pics you are posting will make some Users deactivate their accounts or change their Monikers!
grin
They couldn't believe what they are seeing.... and they are like; is this Lagos or Ibadan?! Seems the Poster is showing us the aerial view of Ikeja! grin But we are only used to seeing Old Structures! So Ibadan is beautiful like this?!
grin
It is quite disgusting.
I don't know what would make any Igboman believe that any state in the South East is comparable with Ibadan in terms of infrastructural development even with the ancient brown roof part which is old Ibadan.
Ibadan is very large and expansive.I have been to Ibadan.If all the modern houses in Ibadan are counted,I bet that they would almost be up to the number of new buildings in the 5 eastern states.

2 Likes

Re: Se Versus Sw,good And Healthy Competition,no Bashing,please.-obamaofusa by ObiofOnitsha: 10:34pm On Apr 04, 2016
Our region is still far behind, reason we run away to other region to avoid sudden death. We are cursed in the South East

1 Like

Re: Se Versus Sw,good And Healthy Competition,no Bashing,please.-obamaofusa by mercyville: 10:47pm On Apr 04, 2016
mercyville:

It is quite disgusting.
I don't know what would make any Igboman believe that any state in the South East is comparable with Ibadan in terms of infrastructural development even with the ancient brown roof part which is old Ibadan.
Ibadan is very large and expansive.I have been to Ibadan.If all the modern houses in Ibadan are counted,I bet that they would almost be up to the number of new buildings in the 5 eastern states.
lol
Re: Se Versus Sw,good And Healthy Competition,no Bashing,please.-obamaofusa by mercyville: 10:52pm On Apr 04, 2016
Deatheater:
Brown roof republic of odwarf republic is commenting on this thread. SW the gay capital of Nigeria.
From our male barbie to our first transgender to our first gay married man to our first gay with HIV to our first male with a male side chick.
If yoruba is a vice I bet a dollar it will be gayism.:-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-)

lol..He Don Pain Am Reach Inside Bone..lol
Re: Se Versus Sw,good And Healthy Competition,no Bashing,please.-obamaofusa by mercyville: 10:54pm On Apr 04, 2016
ObiofOnitsha:
Our region is still far behind, reason we run away to other region to avoid sudden death. We are cursed in the South East
Thank you for saying the truth Obi of Igboland.

1 Like

Re: Se Versus Sw,good And Healthy Competition,no Bashing,please.-obamaofusa by mercyville: 10:55pm On Apr 04, 2016
ObiofOnitsha:
Thank you for saying the truth Obi of Igboland.Una no get good pix to match that aerial view of Ibadan?

1 Like

Re: Se Versus Sw,good And Healthy Competition,no Bashing,please.-obamaofusa by Nobody: 11:10pm On Apr 04, 2016
Ritchiee:

YOU CANNOT EVEN COVER THAT YOUR MOUTH WHEN SAYING THIS...Leave them to their delusional state that Ibadan is finer than Enugu.
Comparing any of your states to Ibadan even with the part that has a lot of brown roof is tantamount to comparing Togo to RIO DE JANEIRO because of the part that is all slum.

I have seen all the pictures of the the best parts of SE and there is none that has aerial view worth writing home about.They are mostly residential houses kind of buildings..like envelopes... grin grin and I always laugh when I see them..lol grin

POST ANYTHING FROM YOUR SE THAT IS EVEN NEAR THIS IBADAN AERIAL VIEW,CLOWN grin

Kai bros what are you saying? I guess you haven't been to Enugu before. I've been to both states and moved round both of them. Ibadan is still very far behind Enugu.

P.S: I'm neither Igbo nor Yoruba
Re: Se Versus Sw,good And Healthy Competition,no Bashing,please.-obamaofusa by mercyville: 11:36pm On Apr 04, 2016
iAmCharis:
Kai bros what are you saying? I guess you haven't been to Enugu before. I've been to both states and moved round both of them. Ibadan is still very far behind Enugu.

P.S: I'm neither Igbo nor Yoruba

lol..you fit take mouth kill lion o.So those Ibadan pix were imported from USA?Post any eastern states pix and match,papa Ibo.You know you have nothing to near that real look of a city..lol
Re: Se Versus Sw,good And Healthy Competition,no Bashing,please.-obamaofusa by FlyoruB: 11:48pm On Apr 04, 2016
Obamaofusa:
The reason we are opening this thread...my friend,Putin of Russia just called me now that we should come down to Nigeria and monitor events as the SW OF Nigeria and SE of Nigeria competes positively by posting their infrastructural growth pix without bashing themselves.
We have decided to invite the major actors in that thread including the obi and oba.
People like..Ooni, bestower,clerkent, Slapsticker,IykeChukz, Balkan, Adelaide2, Chazzyboy, Hagmond,eyeview, EmeritusMbaM,totit,Atlantian,arcnomec,ODVanguard,MarysMeal, Movic1,betterABIAstate,Lessonteacher, imhotep, lolzzzz,Rayhutar,AmuDimpka, AfricanApple,Ofodirinwa,orisa37, OneNaira6, Puvor,OmoIgala, Perceptor, coolitempa, Deatheater,juman,ObiofOnitsha,Noneroone,FKO81, ishiamu,ibotic,bloodykiller, Armaggedon,Ojiofor, omoelesa, ogechieku, ApcSucks, mideactive,right2,DeadWrong,Ralphdan, FlyoruB,omoelesa,Ritchiee, ChionChion,yorubaparapo,winniz etc.
PLS,POST YOUR PIX AND GIVE US THE NAME BECAUSE WE WOULD BE VERY,VERY NEUTRAL.
We know some places have slums but they might have better infrastructures like Lagos which happens to have more slums but more beautiful infrastructures than any of your states,be it in the SW or SE.
We would be looking at anything you post compared to what obtains in developed economy like ours.CHEERS.

THIS IS RIO HERE..

Guy, wtf?? Why you dey disturb my mention? Do you mean to tell me that you don't know that Igboland is more developed than Rio De Janeiro (going by the attached pix in this your post that I'm quoting), let alone Lagos or Ibadan? I no get time for this same ole same ole tired topic abeg. Free my mention please.
Re: Se Versus Sw,good And Healthy Competition,no Bashing,please.-obamaofusa by mercyville: 11:53pm On Apr 04, 2016
FlyoruB:

Guy, wtf?? Why you dey disturb my mention? Do you mean to tell me that you don't know that Igboland is more developed than Rio De Janeiro (going by the attached pix in this post I'm quoting), let alone Lagos or Ibadan? I no get time for this same ole same ole tired topic abeg. Free my mention please.

lol...Obama indeed..another lol
Re: Se Versus Sw,good And Healthy Competition,no Bashing,please.-obamaofusa by Nobody: 6:49am On Apr 05, 2016
mercyville:

It is quite disgusting.
Ibadan City alone has nothing less down 11 Local Government Areas. They think Ibadan is like Aba..... seriously I'm kinda tired of reading or viewing the Gibberish they are posting here and there about the SW!
Re: Se Versus Sw,good And Healthy Competition,no Bashing,please.-obamaofusa by mercyville: 8:41am On Apr 05, 2016
adeyemi2015:
Ibadan City alone has nothing less down 11 Local Government Areas. They think Ibadan is like Aba..... seriously I'm kinda tired of reading or viewing the Gibberish they are posting here and there about the SW!

Did you see any of them post any pix from the SE ,be it Anambra,Imo,Abia,Ebonyi or Enugu,none has any infrastructural growth compared to Ibadan.
Re: Se Versus Sw,good And Healthy Competition,no Bashing,please.-obamaofusa by mercyville: 8:44am On Apr 05, 2016
adeyemi2015:

Yes and until 1970, Ibadan was the largest city in Sub-
Saharan Africa by surface.In 1952, it was
estimated that the total area of the city was
approximately 103.8 km 2.However, only
36.2 km 2 was built up. This meant that the
remaining 67 km 2 were devoted to non-urban
uses, such as farmlands, river floodplains,
forest reserves and water bodies. These “non-
urban land uses” disappeared in the 1960s: an
aerial photograph in 1973 revealed that the
urban land-scape had completely spread over
about 100 km 2 . The land area increased from
136 km 2 in 1981 to 210–240 km 2 in 1988-89
(Areola, 1994: 101). By the year 2000, it is
estimated that Ibadan covered 400 km 2.The
growth of the built-up area during the second
half of the 20th century (from 40 km 2 in the
1950s to 250 km 2 in the 1990s) shows clearly
that there has been an underestimate of the
total growth of the city. In the 1980s, the
Ibadan-Lagos expressway generated the
greatest urban sprawl (east and north of the
city), followed by the Eleiyele expressway (west
of the city). Since then, Ibadan city has spread
further into the neighbouring local government
areas of Akinyele and Egbeda in particular.

FKO81..I can see you viewing.You see your life?
None of the Eastern States has any city like buildings to compete with Ibadan only..lol
Re: Se Versus Sw,good And Healthy Competition,no Bashing,please.-obamaofusa by Abagworo(m): 9:11am On Apr 05, 2016
mercyville:

Did you see any of them post any pix from the SE ,be it Anambra,Imo,Abia,Ebonyi or Enugu,none has any infrastructural growth compared to Ibadan.

Don't you think its more like a display of maturity on the part of Igbos? This thread had an ulterior motive read from the start by the wise hence its neglect by both wise Yorubas and wise Igbos. If we display the sort of maturity as observed on this thread then we are a step foward towards unity and development. Enough of these childish concussions.
Re: Se Versus Sw,good And Healthy Competition,no Bashing,please.-obamaofusa by Nobody: 9:15am On Apr 05, 2016
mercyville:

Most of them that are commenting or posting on Nairaland are Kids..... the Matured ones are busy hustling for their respective lives! No time to waste!!!
grin
Re: Se Versus Sw,good And Healthy Competition,no Bashing,please.-obamaofusa by 2sexycom(m): 9:30am On Apr 05, 2016
Ngokafor:

.....Adaure4ever pls stop interacting with these childish,hungry and clownish goons on this thread.Leave them to their delusional state that Ibadan is finer than Enugu.

....That will surely satisfy their acute hunger for today since they appear not to have eaten in weeks lipsrsealed

..Igbo guys no get time for these urchins for now..good.
lol, Someone is placing pics of ondo like it's an utopia, same ondo that I served? I laugh in swahili
Re: Se Versus Sw,good And Healthy Competition,no Bashing,please.-obamaofusa by DauraDullard0(m): 9:44am On Apr 05, 2016
Adaure4ever:
LIAR! Is it the Enugu I know or the one I don't know.
Enugu is beautiful and has one of the best road networks in Nigeria.
So stop lying, or are you doing your I.T in lai mohammed class?
How about you don't respond to those fools?
Re: Se Versus Sw,good And Healthy Competition,no Bashing,please.-obamaofusa by mercyville: 4:24pm On Apr 05, 2016
2sexycom:
lol, Someone is placing pics of ondo like it's an utopia, same ondo that I served? I laugh in swahili
These are pictures of Ibadan and not Akure and there are still more to feed your eyes on and know that Ibadan is not in the league of any South Eastern states even with the brown roof part.If you want to know that Ibadan is a mixture of gold which is more than any in the SE and rust.Go to Ibadan and tell an indigene that you are going to Jericho,Agodi,Mokola,Bodija etc.
Re: Se Versus Sw,good And Healthy Competition,no Bashing,please.-obamaofusa by 2sexycom(m): 4:34pm On Apr 05, 2016
mercyville:

What you are saying in essence is that the pix is from Atlanta.And you said you served in Ondo when you are really a trader.That is Akure pix for you not England doubting Thomas...lol
You guys are being bias here and you know it. Every region in Nigeria has slum. So pasting good side of your region and then pasting bad side of another's region is bias.

Simple.
Re: Se Versus Sw,good And Healthy Competition,no Bashing,please.-obamaofusa by mercyville: 4:50pm On Apr 05, 2016
2sexycom:
You guys are being bias here and you know it. Every region in Nigeria has slum. So pasting good side of your region and then pasting bad side of another's region is bias.

Simple.
I am sorry but have you ever seen those bad sides of the Igboland before?NO...they are the ones quick to tell us that we are brown roof republic.While their small enclave unfortunately still has a lot of brown roof republics too..lol
So any attack by the Yorubas on the Igbos,Igbos are the instigators.
Re: Se Versus Sw,good And Healthy Competition,no Bashing,please.-obamaofusa by Nobody: 5:33pm On Apr 05, 2016
mercyville:

lol..you fit take mouth kill lion o.So those Ibadan pix were imported from USA?Post any eastern states pix and match,papa Ibo.You know you have nothing to near that real look of a city..lol
I'm talking about real life, you're talking about pictures. Visit Enugu first before you draw your conclusion.
Re: Se Versus Sw,good And Healthy Competition,no Bashing,please.-obamaofusa by mercyville: 6:35pm On Apr 05, 2016
iAmCharis:
I'm talking about real life, you're talking about pictures. Visit Enugu first before you draw your conclusion.

Post the pix and stop complaining...lol
Re: Se Versus Sw,good And Healthy Competition,no Bashing,please.-obamaofusa by eaglejay13(m): 5:00am On Apr 07, 2016
Ritchiee:

I DON'T HAVE TO ARGUE WITH YOU IF YOU CANNOT DISTINGUISH BETWEEN WHAT I HAVE POSTED AND ALL THE IGBOLAND PIX THAT HAVE BEEN POSTED ON THE NET.
WHICH ONE OF THESE PIX CAN MATCH THAT PIX OF IBADAN AERIAL VIEW.JUST POST IT AND STOP THE RANTING.TWO OF THE BUILDINGS THERE CAN BUY ALL THE BUILDINGS IN IGBOLAND.THIS IS RITCHIEE grin grin grin grin grin

IBADAN

You guys post pictures of the rural areas in Enugu and urban areas in Ibadan and then start comparing, it's a pity that your urban areas can only beat rural areas in Enugu. I live in Enugu and believe me, I haven't seen those brown roofs before. Any person that says Enugu is not fine is actually delusional or dying in tribal sentiments.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigeria Must Decide What It Wants From The Igbo / Education: 6-3-3-4 Has Failed – Jonathan / Dalung Breaks Ramadan Fast With Mohammed Bello, FCT Minister (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.