Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,164 members, 7,821,948 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:33 PM

Wizkid mock Linda Ikeji again In his new snap chat post ( pics) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Wizkid mock Linda Ikeji again In his new snap chat post ( pics) (5421 Views)

#Porche Kill You There - Flavour Replies A Troll On His Post - Pics / Kemi Olunloyo Comes For Linda Ikeji Again. Says She Turned 42 Not 36 / Wizkid Replies Linda Ikeji Again, calls her a h0e (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wizkid mock Linda Ikeji again In his new snap chat post ( pics) by NegeduGrace(f): 5:14pm On Apr 03, 2016
Wizkid is very arrogant n saucy,if not for anything can't he overlook for the fact that the lady in question is not his age mate?now I know there is a serious price for humility,,how will his keeping quite affects him...his fans would have spoken out for him if he did keep quite buh..he is feeling too pompous to do that,,can you do this to your elder sis no matter the weight of her offence against you?I really don't support this
U can quote me anyhow u like,,if u get a reply fine!

2 Likes

Re: Wizkid mock Linda Ikeji again In his new snap chat post ( pics) by Charmerbeautylooks(f): 5:32pm On Apr 03, 2016
I like amibo die, I don quickly dey follow him for instagram. Make I dey get full gist wella! grin grin
Re: Wizkid mock Linda Ikeji again In his new snap chat post ( pics) by olushola26: 6:07pm On Apr 03, 2016
U sure its really him that did this? Cos there are many wannabes posing as celebrities nowadays
Re: Wizkid mock Linda Ikeji again In his new snap chat post ( pics) by Nobody: 6:13pm On Apr 03, 2016
beef yi gidi gaan ni... Give a like if you want peace on this matta
Re: Wizkid mock Linda Ikeji again In his new snap chat post ( pics) by Budline(m): 6:14pm On Apr 03, 2016
Wizkid doesn't need all these. Bloggers would snitch on u except u are not a celeb. That is the price of being a celebrity. Plus she's older and richer than him. She has nothing to hate on him. Wizkid, grow up.

1 Like

Re: Wizkid mock Linda Ikeji again In his new snap chat post ( pics) by emmanuelex1(m): 6:15pm On Apr 03, 2016
ShutdownBrown24:
Linda Ikeji should just relax and find a husband na
Has wizkid gotten a wife? atleast Linda no get babypapas. also advice wizkid to get a wife.

1 Like

Re: Wizkid mock Linda Ikeji again In his new snap chat post ( pics) by Budline(m): 6:15pm On Apr 03, 2016
Wizkid doesn't need all these. Bloggers would snitch on u except u are not a celeb, that is not a new thing. That is the price of being a celebrity. Plus she's older and richer than him. She has nothing to hate on him. Wizkid, grow up.
Re: Wizkid mock Linda Ikeji again In his new snap chat post ( pics) by emmanuelex1(m): 6:23pm On Apr 03, 2016
Linda is richer than Wizkid, Older than Wizkid, responsible than wizkid, If you advice Linda to get a husband, has wizkid gotten a wife? whenever Linda wants she should get her man it is solely her business. Atleast Linda has no baby papas therefore Linda is nobody's babymama.
I am a fan of both wizkid and Linda.
Re: Wizkid mock Linda Ikeji again In his new snap chat post ( pics) by Rotimi47: 6:37pm On Apr 03, 2016
This is getting ugly.
Re: Wizkid mock Linda Ikeji again In his new snap chat post ( pics) by Nobody: 6:41pm On Apr 03, 2016
emmanuelex1:
Has wizkid gotten a wife? atleast Linda no get babypapas. also advice wizkid to get a wife.

He is just 25 compared to your principal who is 39!!! grin grin
Re: Wizkid mock Linda Ikeji again In his new snap chat post ( pics) by Milliano007(m): 7:15pm On Apr 03, 2016
Lol #Oldwetin?? P**sy oh Lord.... she deserve it coz she don't even respect herself. WizKid smally who she can give birth to..... in fact WizKid age *2 dat Linda age.
Re: Wizkid mock Linda Ikeji again In his new snap chat post ( pics) by emmanuelex1(m): 11:23pm On Apr 03, 2016
divinecode101:

How old are you? Tell you male kids when you have them that they should have 2babymamas before their 25th birthday.
Before I forget hope you have gotten one local babaymama?.

1 Like

Re: Wizkid mock Linda Ikeji again In his new snap chat post ( pics) by emmanuelex1(m): 11:29pm On Apr 03, 2016
divinecode101:

How old are you? Tell you male kids when you have them that they should have 2 LOCAL BABYMAMAS before their 25th birthday.
Before I forget hope you have gotten ONE LOCAL BABYMAMA?.

1 Like

Re: Wizkid mock Linda Ikeji again In his new snap chat post ( pics) by Nobody: 8:16am On Apr 04, 2016
emmanuelex1:
How old are you? Tell you male kids when you have them that they should have 2 LOCAL BABYMAMAS before their 25th birthday.
Before I forget hope you have gotten ONE LOCAL BABYMAMA?.

How old are you my son, when you grow up, tell your daughter to get married at the age of 45 just like Linda, advise your sisters to do likewise!!
Re: Wizkid mock Linda Ikeji again In his new snap chat post ( pics) by emmanuelex1(m): 2:53pm On Apr 04, 2016
divinecode101:

How old are you my son, when you grow up, tell your daughter to get married at the age of 45 just like Linda, advise your sisters to do likewise!!
I will tell and allow my daughter to get married when she wants, than for her to be your son's babamama or anybody's babymama. But make ensure that your sons and daughters have 2 local babymamas and local babaypapas each respectively before their 25th birthday.Mr Oga local baby mama.
Re: Wizkid mock Linda Ikeji again In his new snap chat post ( pics) by Nobody: 3:31pm On Apr 04, 2016
emmanuelex1:
I will tell and allow my daughter to get married when she is 45.

Okay sir shocked shocked
Re: Wizkid mock Linda Ikeji again In his new snap chat post ( pics) by emmanuelex1(m): 3:36pm On Apr 04, 2016
divinecode101:

Okay sir shocked shocked
I will tell and allow my daughter to get married when she wants, than for her to be your son's babamama or anybody's babymama. But make ensure that your sons and daughters have 2 local babymamas and local babaypapas each respectively before their 25th birthday.Mr Oga local baby mama.
Re: Wizkid mock Linda Ikeji again In his new snap chat post ( pics) by emmanuelex1(m): 3:38pm On Apr 04, 2016
emmanuelex1:
Re: Wizkid mock Linda Ikeji again In his new snap chat post ( pics) by emmanuelex1(m): 3:39pm On Apr 04, 2016
divinecode101:

Okay sir shocked shocked
Re: Wizkid mock Linda Ikeji again In his new snap chat post ( pics) by Nobody: 5:27pm On Apr 04, 2016
fashoo2010:
Hmm.... Na serious matter be dis one ooo.pusssy cleanser... Who go separate them now or who go settle the fight.
otedola or jagaban. Lol
Re: Wizkid mock Linda Ikeji again In his new snap chat post ( pics) by iykekelvins(m): 6:48pm On Apr 04, 2016
Wizkid is really pained sha
Re: Wizkid mock Linda Ikeji again In his new snap chat post ( pics) by chimaobinelson(m): 7:06pm On Apr 08, 2016
NegeduGrace:
Wizkid is very arrogant n saucy,if not for anything can't he overlook for the fact that the lady in question is not his age mate?now I know there is a serious price for humility,,how will his keeping quite affects him...his fans would have spoken out for him if he did keep quite buh..he is feeling too pompous to do that,,can you do this to your elder sis no matter the weight of her offence against you?I really don't support this
U can quote me anyhow u like,,if u get a reply fine!

sorry i disagree wit u,linda is a gossiper n a slanderer,she shes centimentally unprofessional as she claim,why always choosing to publish peoples loopholes n sieve off dea achievements

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Is It That Yoruba Celeb Hardly Stay In Marriage Tiwasavage / Davido Watching As Robbers Rob A Bank In Atlanta America ( Pics, Vid) / Davido Steps Out With His Beautiful Step-mom (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.