Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,575 members, 7,955,120 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 05:30 PM

Nairaland Fantasy Football League 2009/2010 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Nairaland Fantasy Football League 2009/2010 (67133 Views)

Poll: Should Mukina re-register with the fantasy league?

Yes: 32% (9 votes)
No: 25% (7 votes)
Only if she promises to change her team: 14% (4 votes)
Why she dey make yanga sef?: 28% (8 votes)
This poll has ended

Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2015/2016 / Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2014/2015 / Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2013/2014 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (100) (Go Down)

Re: Nairaland Fantasy Football League 2009/2010 by dayokanu(m): 4:05pm On Aug 17, 2009
I thought this was supposed to be a balanced team Ibime or how do you load teams with no DM ?

Torres messed me up big time. I had Howard as goal keeper and he gave me a negative score
Re: Nairaland Fantasy Football League 2009/2010 by Sauron1: 4:07pm On Aug 17, 2009
dayokanu:

I thought this was supposed to be a balanced team Ibime or how do you load teams with no DM ?

Torres messed me up big time. I had Howard as goal keeper and he gave me a negative score

Torres was a big disappointment. . . . . .Just huffing n puffing.
He failed to control simple passes but i am sure he would come good against STOKE.
Anything less than a hatrick and i am chucking him off for Darren Bent.
Re: Nairaland Fantasy Football League 2009/2010 by mukina2: 4:08pm On Aug 17, 2009
Ibime:

yeah, I know you are Reeana Reeana of Librans FC. . . . of course that stands for Liberians FC. . . . from Liberia to Sierra Leone to Gambia. . . . beast of no nation!  grin grin grin
God forbid bad thing angry
when i go Liberia? angry

you nor go know my team tongue
Re: Nairaland Fantasy Football League 2009/2010 by darqly(m): 4:09pm On Aug 17, 2009
yeah and Berbatov is a Arrow grin
Imagine I even gave him the captains band and the twit could only notch 2pts!
Game on. Davidylan,u've got the rest of us playing catch-up but no sweat.
Re: Nairaland Fantasy Football League 2009/2010 by dayokanu(m): 4:13pm On Aug 17, 2009
Another Mistake I made. I picked the wrong Bent. I wanted to pick the one that left Tottenham and picked the other.

Li[b]BRA[/b]ns should give you an insight into her name. or maybe it has to do with zodiac sign
Re: Nairaland Fantasy Football League 2009/2010 by mukina2: 4:17pm On Aug 17, 2009
Dayo
you have been officially divorced angry angry

LOl Ibime Librans is star sign plus its Reeama Reeama not Reeana angry grin chavscum olodo tongue
Re: Nairaland Fantasy Football League 2009/2010 by tkb417(m): 4:17pm On Aug 17, 2009
~Sauron~:

Stop changing your team like a chameleon. . . . . .
Because your players didn't score good points now does not mean they won't score o Wednesday. . . .
It's a 38-game marathon. . . . .Gerrard n Torres messed me up big time yesterday.
They'd better score 5 goals each against Stoke in the mid-week.
see person wey say make i no change my team like a chameleon and he wants to sell Torres for Bent
na the reason why u dey relegation zone be dat like tubabie, eldee and Dayo

i want to change like a chameleon and win. of what use is keeping masche and he gets 25 yellow and 4 red b4 the season ends
the guy almost beat up the ref. I no dey do again
Re: Nairaland Fantasy Football League 2009/2010 by Nobody: 4:21pm On Aug 17, 2009
Fabregassssssssss!!!  grin grin grin

I have to sell Alonso ASAP.

Every single member of my first 11 was in a winning team this weekend and 3 scored 4 goals between them. Ryan Shawcross turned out to be a good gamble.
Re: Nairaland Fantasy Football League 2009/2010 by chic2pimp(m): 4:22pm On Aug 17, 2009
mukina2:

Dayo
dayo u no get shame oooo grin grin. Which kain public embarrassment be dis ooo embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: Nairaland Fantasy Football League 2009/2010 by bandely(m): 4:24pm On Aug 17, 2009
mukina2:

Dayo

LOl Ibime Librans is star sign  plus its Reeama Reeama not Reeana angry grin chavscum olodo tongue
lol!

Was thinking about getting that fucking Owen as a replacement! Thank God I didn't make that mistake.

I think there should be a rule here.
No body should have more than 1 team.

@ Ibime!
Team name: Bandely FC
Re: Nairaland Fantasy Football League 2009/2010 by tkb417(m): 4:26pm On Aug 17, 2009
wow!!!
ive made the transfer and i still have my wildcard intact!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

coooolio grin grin grin grin

oya David lets go!!
Re: Nairaland Fantasy Football League 2009/2010 by mukina2: 4:31pm On Aug 17, 2009
davidylan:

Fabregassssssssss!!!  grin grin grin

I have to sell Alonso ASAP.

Every single member of my first 11 was in a winning team this weekend and 3 scored 4 goals between them. Ryan Shawcross turned out to be a good gamble.
dont worry grin this is just the start, its a long way oh.

bandely:

lol!

Was thinking about getting that fucking Owen as a replacement! Thank God I didn't make that mistake.

I think there should be a rule here.
No body should have more than 1 team.

@ Ibime!
Team name: Bandely FC
even though i have like 3/4 players on injury list, i am not changing, my team remains the same, awoof dey run belle oh grin grin
Re: Nairaland Fantasy Football League 2009/2010 by Nobody: 4:33pm On Aug 17, 2009
haha i'm whipping butts already and i just learnt how to play this game. grin What happens when i become a pro? shocked grin

Alonso out for Essien!
Re: Nairaland Fantasy Football League 2009/2010 by Sauron1: 4:36pm On Aug 17, 2009
tkb417:

see person wey say make i no change my team like a chameleon and he wants to sell Torres for Bent
na the reason why u dey relegation zone be dat like tubabie, eldee and Dayo

i want to change like a chameleon and win. of what use is keeping masche and he gets 25 yellow and 4 red b4 the season ends
the guy almost beat up the ref. I no dey do again

Man Utd were in the same position i am last season and guess what?
It's the first game of the season. . . . .The big boys will still come good.
I am confident i have a great squad. . . .injuries to Vidic and the horrible form of Gerrard/Torres are temporary.
Re: Nairaland Fantasy Football League 2009/2010 by mukina2: 4:38pm On Aug 17, 2009
~Sauron~:

Man Utd were in the same position i am last season and guess what?
It's the first game of the season. . . . .The big boys will still come good.
I am confident i have a great squad. . . .injuries to Vidic and the horrible form of Gerrard/Torres are temporary.

over the seasons i have learnt that those players plus Lamps and that tiny brazillian give lots of points, and Cesc too
Re: Nairaland Fantasy Football League 2009/2010 by Nobody: 4:39pm On Aug 17, 2009
mukina2:

over the seasons i have learnt that those players plus Lamps and that tiny brazillian give lots of points, and Cesc too

Well because they are top 4 players. They either get goals or are constantly in winning teams.
Re: Nairaland Fantasy Football League 2009/2010 by Sauron1: 4:42pm On Aug 17, 2009
mukina2:

TKB na amateur. . . .Nor mind am.
Gerrard/Torres/Lampard will win at least 10 MOTM awards.
They will always score penalties/freekicks or provide assists.
Re: Nairaland Fantasy Football League 2009/2010 by mukina2: 4:45pm On Aug 17, 2009
davidylan:

Well because they are top 4 players. They either get goals or are constantly in winning teams.
The game is all about points, so when any of these score and they are your captain, you don hit jackpot grin
Sometimes though you'll get other players that will make points, like Zaki did earlier last season.

~Sauron~:

TKB na amateur. . . .Nor mind am.
Gerrard/Torres/Lampard will win at least 10 MOTM awards.
They will always score penalties/freekicks or provide assists.

LOl TKB wan win one time grin grin grin
Re: Nairaland Fantasy Football League 2009/2010 by Nobody: 4:47pm On Aug 17, 2009
mukina2:

The game is all about points, so when any of these score and they are your captain, you don hit jackpot grin
Sometimes though you'll get other players that will make points, like Zaki did earlier last season.

That is to say i have to change my captain almost on a weekly basis, i dont see Fabregas scoring 20 goals this season.
I really shld have picked Lampard now that i think about it rather than Essien. I'd have to sacrifice a defensive position.
Re: Nairaland Fantasy Football League 2009/2010 by mukina2: 4:49pm On Aug 17, 2009
Naaa not really . .No player is consistent week in week out. he may not score but may have added points for assists and the likes.
Just choose a point grabber from your team, a striker or midfielder, who you know will score at least once every/every other game week.
Re: Nairaland Fantasy Football League 2009/2010 by bandely(m): 4:52pm On Aug 17, 2009
Anybody seen that Rodallega boy?
Re: Nairaland Fantasy Football League 2009/2010 by Sauron1: 4:56pm On Aug 17, 2009
bandely:

Anybody seen that Rodallega boy?

He won't score a goal like that EVER again in his career.
You can quote me anytime.
Re: Nairaland Fantasy Football League 2009/2010 by tkb417(m): 4:57pm On Aug 17, 2009
Sauron
TKB na amateur but will surely end above u tongue

I know what im doing. Masch didnt get a lotta of points last season and i just sold him for someone who copped plenty points last season
The guy will get points and spoil it with reds and yellow. I just made a good decision like when Rafa sold Robbie keane after 6 months
somethings just wont change grin

just wait as i unleash ma squad as frm tmr
U think ure the only one with Torres?

siddon dey look make i see how u go overtake me grin

Mukina
na relegation all of una dey go grin
Re: Nairaland Fantasy Football League 2009/2010 by Sauron1: 5:02pm On Aug 17, 2009
tkb417:

Sauron
TKB na amateur but will surely end above u tongue

I know what im doing. Masch didnt get a lotta of points last season and i just sold him for someone who copped plenty points last season
The guy will get points and spoil it with reds and yellow. I just made a good decision like when Rafa sold Robbie keane after 6 months
somethings just wont change grin

just wait as i unleash ma squad as frm tmr
U think ure the only one with Torres?

siddon dey look make i see how u go overtake me grin

I have seen your team. . . . . . .U are getting sacked by January like Felipe Scolari. grin
Re: Nairaland Fantasy Football League 2009/2010 by chic2pimp(m): 5:07pm On Aug 17, 2009
~Sauron~:

how do u know dat undecided undecided. Are u GOD tongue tongue
Re: Nairaland Fantasy Football League 2009/2010 by bandely(m): 5:09pm On Aug 17, 2009
~Sauron~:

Why? Did you see he had another attempt of such.
Re: Nairaland Fantasy Football League 2009/2010 by tkb417(m): 5:11pm On Aug 17, 2009
~Sauron~:

I have seen your team. . . . . . .U are getting sacked by January like Felipe Scolari. grin
lol! for where?
Re: Nairaland Fantasy Football League 2009/2010 by Sauron1: 5:13pm On Aug 17, 2009
bandely:

Why? Did you see he had another attempt of such.

Strikers don't score such goals every week.
It was a thing of beauty. . . . .
Has Rooney replicated the wonder goal he scored in 2004/5 against Newcastle?
Re: Nairaland Fantasy Football League 2009/2010 by mukina2: 5:23pm On Aug 17, 2009
TKB
na you go relegate grin
Re: Nairaland Fantasy Football League 2009/2010 by bandely(m): 5:27pm On Aug 17, 2009
~Sauron~:

Strikers don't score such goals every week.
It was a thing of beauty. . . . .
Has Rooney replicated the wonder goal he scored in 2004/5 against Newcastle?
No talking about the goal only, but the overall play.
Re: Nairaland Fantasy Football League 2009/2010 by tkb417(m): 5:28pm On Aug 17, 2009
bandely:

No talking about the goal only, but the overall play.
the guy was outstanding all tru
anyone who has tht guy will get a lotta points frm him. He was superb on sat
Re: Nairaland Fantasy Football League 2009/2010 by bandely(m): 5:37pm On Aug 17, 2009
tkb417:

the guy was outstanding all tru
anyone who has tht guy will get a lotta points frm him. He was superb on sat
Yeah, I am really confused. I got him and Bobby Zamora. Donno which to put first. Drogba alread has the 1st striking position and I'm playing a 4-4-2

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (100)

Manchester City Vs Manchester United (6 - 3) On 2nd October 2022 / Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here! / Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2011/2012

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.