Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,829 members, 7,810,184 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:43 PM

Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here! - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here! (63188 Views)

Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here / Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here / Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (101) (Go Down)

Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here! by nateevs(m): 7:43am On Mar 24, 2009
And the support continues.
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here! by Nobody: 9:31am On Mar 24, 2009
Welcome to the new thread.
May it bring a new dawn to our season.
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here! by FBS: 9:35am On Mar 24, 2009
It will grin
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here! by switch47(m): 10:54am On Mar 24, 2009
BlueDiva:

---------------- cool And my God grant you all the fortitude to bear the LOSS and calamity befalling the BLUES !! take Heart " THE LORD GIVETH ( two titles in JM era) AND THE LORD TAKETH !! it is hard to swallow but most pills are------------many are called but few(arsenal, liverpool manchester united) are chosen !! cool cool cool therefore TAKE HEART!! cool
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here! by mukina2: 11:33am On Mar 24, 2009
Switch grin

You like Diva a lot oh grin
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here! by invisible2(m): 11:40am On Mar 24, 2009
We just moved into our new house and the old houseboy (switch47) follows us into the new house!

Make sure you work hard here to earn your pay!
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here! by switch47(m): 11:53am On Mar 24, 2009
BlueDiva:

cool And my God grant you all the fortitude to bear the LOSS and calamity befalling the BLUES !! take Heart " THE LORD GIVETH ( two titles in JM era) AND THE LORD TAKETH !! it is hard to swallow but most pills are------------many are called but few(arsenal, liverpool manchester united) are chosen !! cool cool cool therefore TAKE HEART!! cool

@ monkina2

Haba!!   grin grin grin   i was just sympathising and empathising with her o!! grin na out of pity o!!

@ invisible

you mean "house help" well if i go dey cook your food then get ready to be poisoned!! shakara oloje
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here! by mukina2: 12:04pm On Mar 24, 2009
I am not Bluediva cheesy

its Mukina2 wink
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here! by switch47(m): 12:29pm On Mar 24, 2009
Ok  mukina2       you too much jare!!

@ all chelsea fans once again

cool may God grant you all the fortitude to bear the LOSS and calamity befalling the BLUES !! take Heart " THE LORD GIVETH ( two titles in JM era) AND THE LORD TAKETH !! it is hard to swallow but most pills are------------many are called but few(arsenal, liverpool manchester united) are chosen !! cool cool cool therefore TAKE HEART!! cool
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here! by tayoccu(m): 12:40pm On Mar 24, 2009
@switch47

you don't have to rub it in, they already know it that's why they moved from a duplex in vgc to a face me i daze you in makoko grin grin grin
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here! by Nobody: 1:28pm On Mar 24, 2009
mukina2:

I am not Bluediva cheesy

its Mukina2 wink

And he had the guts to call The Law 'monki(na) '
How derogatory cheesy
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here! by mukina2: 1:31pm On Mar 24, 2009
Instigator . .sweetheart it wont work tongue

i already told him what it was and he acknowledged it wink

he is not the first to make that mistake

now let it go dear . . . cheesy cheesy
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here! by Nobody: 2:01pm On Mar 24, 2009
mukina2:

grin grin grin

I hear you.
You word is always LAW wink
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here! by mukina2: 2:04pm On Mar 24, 2009
The N:

grin grin grin

I hear you.
You word is always LAW   wink

eh eh how many Bluedivas do we have? grin
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here! by Nobody: 2:12pm On Mar 24, 2009
mukina2:

grin grin grin
Isnt u the terror of the sports section. can i foget how u deletd my posts madam LAW
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here! by mukina2: 2:30pm On Mar 24, 2009
wasn't me grin

Maybe you were doing the wrong thing? grin

Mukina2 will do cheesy
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here! by Nobody: 2:38pm On Mar 24, 2009
It was YOU!. This was last year.Somepeople started trading insults. And you people deleted the thread i opened.
It was about what player Chelsea should buy remember.
It is past now, but i felt so bad then. Your word is LAW madam. grin grin grin
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here! by Nobody: 2:48pm On Mar 24, 2009
Mukina2 .Sorry for calling u madam law. Was following what i saw.
Next time, make una nor dey use reggae spoil person blues cheesy
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here! by mukina2: 2:50pm On Mar 24, 2009
Stop being a follower be a leader cheesy cheesy grin

hmm as long as any thread does not break any rule its cool cheesy grin
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here! by switch47(m): 3:26pm On Mar 24, 2009
@ d HEN
   my friend stop being a cry baby---------say dem delete the "god knows what" wey you post??  E pain you??
shocked

@ mkina2

leader?!  moses of nairaland---------i nominate bluediva for MOD in the Family and child rearing section!
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here! by Nobody: 4:59pm On Mar 24, 2009
mukina2:

I know you like 'it'.
Was hoping you'll send 'it' an admin msg  tongue

mukina2:

LOL. . .
I didn't employ a secretary o.
The way i'm fast gathering friends and foes. . .hmm
Seriously, that 'thing' is really becoming a nuisance to this thread.
Please do something about it.
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here! by switch47(m): 6:33pm On Mar 24, 2009
dat thing that thing that thiiiinggg. will be away from nairaland for while. bye 4 now switch47 just left the site. i will be back switch has left the building cool
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here! by nateevs(m): 6:54pm On Mar 24, 2009
@Cabali

I can confirm now. This guy is or was a Chelsea fan. If you hate Chelsea so much, you should be on this thread 24/7 while having no personality on your own thread.

You are either a bitter ex or have a secret admiration. Who's with me on this?
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here! by Nobody: 7:04pm On Mar 24, 2009
@Nateevs
Maybe his ex who left him was a CFC fan.
How can one be so obsessed with a club
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here! by Ibime(m): 7:59pm On Mar 24, 2009
Anelka to miss next three weeks with broken toe. This is a serious blow to our chances against Pool.
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here! by nateev(m): 9:33pm On Mar 24, 2009
to be candid. i dont see chelsea beating liverpool not impossible but odds is clearly against the blues. liverpool has got game at now.
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here! by nateevs(m): 11:49pm On Mar 24, 2009
I bet you didn't see Fulham beating ManU as well. . . did ya?
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here! by nateevs(m): 11:49pm On Mar 24, 2009
Anelka out against pool is not good news at all.
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here! by Cristalz(f): 11:56pm On Mar 24, 2009
Isn't Drogba playing? The man tends to be a competent solo attacking force when he gets in the mood, so why the worry over Anelka's absence?
Sounds like there are L'Pool shivers up in here grin
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here! by A40(m): 2:02am On Mar 25, 2009
Anelka has never really been a factor in big games involving the big 4 the only hope for Chelsea in that attack is Drogba if he ismotivated then Chelsea have a chance but if not then y'all have officially been chopped and screwed
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here! by Nobody: 6:05am On Mar 25, 2009
nateev:

to be candid. i dont see chelsea beating liverpool not impossible but odds is clearly against the blues. liverpool has got game at now.

I thought this was our nateevs shocked shocked
I'm relieved, never known nateevs to be a pessimist.

Drog is good enough.
Maybe Di Santo might just get more play time.
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here! by Ibime(m): 6:35am On Mar 25, 2009
@ All

Anelka is vital to Chelsea's chances as he is the only one providing width for us recently. For some reason, GH doesn't fancy Kalou. Q is cuptied for Pool game whilst Stoch is too much of an unknown quantity. Lets not even talk about Malouda. As for the full backs, they will be unable to provide width as Riera and Kuyt will lock them down. Committing full-backs to attack is never a sensible ploy at Anfield with the ever present threat of counter-attack from Gerrard and Torres.

I would be extremely confident of our chances if we employed a 4-3-3 with Anelka on the left, Kalou on the right and Drogba in the centre. With Anelka injured, I fear a narrow diamond formation will be employed. The same formation which flopped for Scolari and which has flopped for GH in the last 3 games. Hence my prayer for today is a speedy recovery for Anelka.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (101)

Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds / Liverpool Vs Manchester City: Community Shield (1(4) - (5) 1) On 4th Aug. 2019 / Manchester United Fan Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.