Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,830 members, 7,817,428 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:05 PM

I Bought Human Jaw To Do Fortune Charm For Clients — Islamic Cleric (photo) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / I Bought Human Jaw To Do Fortune Charm For Clients — Islamic Cleric (photo) (40679 Views)

Islamic Cleric Hypnotises Childless Women, Takes Their Money, Sleeps With Them / Islamic Cleric Arrested With Human Parts In Lagos (Graphic Photos) / ‘I Bought Human Heart For N10,000 For Good Luck Charm’ (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Bought Human Jaw To Do Fortune Charm For Clients — Islamic Cleric (photo) by dre11(m): 3:53pm On Apr 03, 2016
A self-acclaimed Islamic cleric, Asifu Ajinikirun (32), who was named by a fake medical doctor, Mrs Damilola Ojo, as the one who collected N48.5million for a non-existing oil and gas business, has denied being involved in any shady deal with the woman.

Ajinikirun, in whose house fetish items and several dry bones, including one suspected to be the lower jaw of a human being, were found, also disclosed that he combined his Islamic cleric job with that of a native doctor because the latter was his forefathers’ mode of worship.

The state Commissioner of Police had told Crime Reports that Ajinikirun belonged to a syndicate of fraudsters and had relocated from Itire, Lagos State to Ibadan. Part of his antics, Oyebade said, was the use of a fake idol known as Osanyin which he cleverly crafted using batteries.

His arrest, it was learnt, was a follow-up on the confession of the fake doctor who told the police that it was Ajinikirun who introduced oil and gas business to her; and that he had collected the sum of N48.5million from her, made up of her own money and that of other clients.

But Ajinikirun denied the allegations, saying that the only amount he collected from Mrs Ojo was about N700,000 which she paid for the jobs he did for her.

According to the suspect, “I am an Islamic cleric. I pray for clients and do some jobs for them. The fetish items found with me were those that I inherited from my forefathers. I combine tradition with religion. I was surprised when I was arrested over Damilola’s claim that I collected N48.5 million from her. It is true that I know her. Someone took me to her to settle a matter between her and another Aafa.

“Along the line, she asked me to do some prayers concerning her hospital and the chemist shop she had so that the businesses could get a boost. She also said she was pregnant but that it was not being detected by scan. She said she had been advised to seek help in the traditional way.

“The only time I heard about the oil and gas business was October 2015 when she told me that the person from whom she collected N22 million was troubling her that she should take him to the people in charge of the business.

“She also said that the people she was doing the business with had said she should not bring him, so that he would not take her place in the business. I knew she was lying because I didn’t understand how she could have taken so much from someone for business without showing him those using the money for the business.

“What she wanted me to do for her then was a charm that would make the person not to ask for his money again. Meanwhile, I had been hinted that she was fraudulent. I didn’t collect a kobo from for any oil and gas business. But I collected up to N700,000 for the prayers and others jobs I did for her.”

When asked about the fetish objects which were recovered in his house, including idols popularly called Osanyin in Yoruba, Ajinikirun replied: “Many people know me as an Aafa; I also know myself as one. There is no idol among the objects. The Osanyin is an ordinary artwork to deceive people. The small coffin was used to keep charmed soap. The effigy is for authority while praying.”

Speaking on the human jaw bone that was found among other bones recovered from him, Ajinikirun said he bought it along with other bones from Benin Republic.

“I wanted to use it to prepare a fortune charm but it had been long that I bought it. One can do the charm through different methods,” he said.

When asked whether he was a native doctor or an Islamic cleric that he claimed, the suspect said: “I am not a native doctor but it was the foundation of my forefathers. We only acquired the knowledge of the Qur’an through learning. My forefather’s name was Awojide.” When asked again why he chose to add diabolic ways with his Islamic religion, Ajinikirun’s answer was simply: “Olorun o tun wa se (God will remould all of us).” He however said that he had never defrauded anyone but only attended to the spiritual needs of those who came to him.

http://tribuneonlineng.com/i-bought-human-jaw-to-do-fortune-charm-for-clients-—suspected-fraudster-0

Pic: The suspect, Asifu Ajinikirun with iterms recovered from him

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Bought Human Jaw To Do Fortune Charm For Clients — Islamic Cleric (photo) by christinie(f): 3:56pm On Apr 03, 2016
God help us.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Bought Human Jaw To Do Fortune Charm For Clients — Islamic Cleric (photo) by hungryboy(m): 4:00pm On Apr 03, 2016
Some men are evil
Re: I Bought Human Jaw To Do Fortune Charm For Clients — Islamic Cleric (photo) by uzoormah(m): 4:58pm On Apr 03, 2016
islamic abi?
ok..continue

13 Likes

Re: I Bought Human Jaw To Do Fortune Charm For Clients — Islamic Cleric (photo) by ijustdey: 5:42pm On Apr 03, 2016
someone that wants to make fortunes charm for his clients and can't make him self rich.....

this shows that the man is a fraud

11 Likes

Re: I Bought Human Jaw To Do Fortune Charm For Clients — Islamic Cleric (photo) by AntiWailer: 6:19pm On Apr 03, 2016
Jaw for fortune charm ?

Na Lie Mohammed Jaw ? grin grin

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Bought Human Jaw To Do Fortune Charm For Clients — Islamic Cleric (photo) by admax(m): 6:20pm On Apr 03, 2016
When it comes Islam, you will hear things like ' a self-acclaimed Islamic Cleric' but once it's the other way around you will hear ' A Pastor' but not 'A self-acclaimed Pastor! Nonsense! angry

86 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I Bought Human Jaw To Do Fortune Charm For Clients — Islamic Cleric (photo) by BatmanIsWatching(m): 6:20pm On Apr 03, 2016
Re: I Bought Human Jaw To Do Fortune Charm For Clients — Islamic Cleric (photo) by jerryunit48: 6:20pm On Apr 03, 2016
uzoormah:
islamic abi?

ok..continue
No I don't think this has anything to do with Islam really , am not a Muslim though

22 Likes

Re: I Bought Human Jaw To Do Fortune Charm For Clients — Islamic Cleric (photo) by Integrityfarms(m): 6:21pm On Apr 03, 2016
One thing that makes me get annoyed is you will see a wretched man claiming he can make u rich and you get easily scammed
!

Does that man have a covenant with poverty that he can't change his fortunes?

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Bought Human Jaw To Do Fortune Charm For Clients — Islamic Cleric (photo) by 9jvirgin(m): 6:21pm On Apr 03, 2016
Gobe
Re: I Bought Human Jaw To Do Fortune Charm For Clients — Islamic Cleric (photo) by kennyman200(m): 6:21pm On Apr 03, 2016
Hmmm.. Wetin man no go hear..
Re: I Bought Human Jaw To Do Fortune Charm For Clients — Islamic Cleric (photo) by kolnel: 6:21pm On Apr 03, 2016
Dubious Alfa feeding on the gullibles

3 Likes

Re: I Bought Human Jaw To Do Fortune Charm For Clients — Islamic Cleric (photo) by gbaskiboy: 6:22pm On Apr 03, 2016
I have seen it all in my life time...
End time pastor
End Alpha
End time church
End time Mosque
End time Ritualist
End time shrine
End time Monikers especially on nairaland grin
Which one I have not seen again, incase you have one kindly add it

1 Like

Re: I Bought Human Jaw To Do Fortune Charm For Clients — Islamic Cleric (photo) by Flexherbal(m): 6:23pm On Apr 03, 2016
700,000 for just prayers. What a world!

1 Like

Re: I Bought Human Jaw To Do Fortune Charm For Clients — Islamic Cleric (photo) by 4ward(m): 6:23pm On Apr 03, 2016
Eyan rere lalfa wa oooo
Re: I Bought Human Jaw To Do Fortune Charm For Clients — Islamic Cleric (photo) by Caseless: 6:23pm On Apr 03, 2016
Dre, seun, lalasticlala , mynd44 , etc, read the story and change this title. Wush kain islamic cleric?

1 Like

Re: I Bought Human Jaw To Do Fortune Charm For Clients — Islamic Cleric (photo) by Nobody: 6:23pm On Apr 03, 2016
Since when did Islam support fetish rituals asides the ablution ritual?

1 Like

Re: I Bought Human Jaw To Do Fortune Charm For Clients — Islamic Cleric (photo) by Glossyclick(m): 6:25pm On Apr 03, 2016
9ja sef. This is only possible when u face a hard ECONOMY.

GOD come to our AID

1 Like

Re: I Bought Human Jaw To Do Fortune Charm For Clients — Islamic Cleric (photo) by Toosure70: 6:25pm On Apr 03, 2016
cursed land.

1 Like

Re: I Bought Human Jaw To Do Fortune Charm For Clients — Islamic Cleric (photo) by M4gunners: 6:25pm On Apr 03, 2016
Everybody want to make it.
Re: I Bought Human Jaw To Do Fortune Charm For Clients — Islamic Cleric (photo) by Nobody: 6:27pm On Apr 03, 2016
Who be the mod wey dey push all this things come front page,una wan give the sophiscated heart attack? But before I open this thread I know say na them,ibadan don dey compete with ogun state undecided

3 Likes

Re: I Bought Human Jaw To Do Fortune Charm For Clients — Islamic Cleric (photo) by Xapio: 6:27pm On Apr 03, 2016
Immediately I saw the title, I rushed to check the name and as usual, I wasn't disappointed! grin

7 Likes

Re: I Bought Human Jaw To Do Fortune Charm For Clients — Islamic Cleric (photo) by gbaskiboy: 6:28pm On Apr 03, 2016
4ward:
Eyan rere lalfa wa oooo
grin grin grin
Re: I Bought Human Jaw To Do Fortune Charm For Clients — Islamic Cleric (photo) by Ifyjuli25(f): 6:28pm On Apr 03, 2016
Thing dey happen ooo

1 Like

Re: I Bought Human Jaw To Do Fortune Charm For Clients — Islamic Cleric (photo) by uzoormah(m): 6:29pm On Apr 03, 2016
jerryunit48:
No I don't think this has anything to do with Islam really , am not a Muslim though

read it well

1 Like

Re: I Bought Human Jaw To Do Fortune Charm For Clients — Islamic Cleric (photo) by goingape: 6:29pm On Apr 03, 2016
Haaaaaaaaaaaàaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!

Islam!

2 Likes

Re: I Bought Human Jaw To Do Fortune Charm For Clients — Islamic Cleric (photo) by omanifrank(m): 6:29pm On Apr 03, 2016
ok na
Re: I Bought Human Jaw To Do Fortune Charm For Clients — Islamic Cleric (photo) by Whizkeey(m): 6:31pm On Apr 03, 2016
End time cleric
Re: I Bought Human Jaw To Do Fortune Charm For Clients — Islamic Cleric (photo) by Muyogoa: 6:31pm On Apr 03, 2016
haan

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Liberian Man Commits Suicide After Stabbing His Girlfriend To Death (Graphic Pix / Police Parade Serial Rapist, Favour Ibama, In Rivers (Photos) / This Man Was Caught On CCTV Stealing Laptop From An Office In Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.