Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,678 members, 7,813,258 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:46 AM

Islamic Cleric Arrested With Human Parts In Lagos (Graphic Photos) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Islamic Cleric Arrested With Human Parts In Lagos (Graphic Photos) (46704 Views)

Cleric Arrested For Kidnapping 15-Year-Old Girl For Ritual In Ogun (Photos) / Olumide Ayeni's Corpse, Killed By Damilola Ayeni, His Wife In Lagos (Graphic) / Lady Killed After Withdrawing Money From Diamond Bank In Lagos (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Islamic Cleric Arrested With Human Parts In Lagos (Graphic Photos) by laidelaitan(f): 6:11am On Jan 17, 2018
The Lagos State Police Command has arrested an acclaimed Islamic cleric, Abdulfatai Kayode, with suspected human parts on Okedumola Street, Alakuko area of the state.

Female private parts, a kidney, intestines, a heart, lap, among other human parts, were allegedly found in his apartment.

Kayode was apprehended on Tuesday when the state Commissioner of Police, Edgal Imohimi, led operatives to the community.

The suspect said the parts were given to him by a herbalist identified simply as Sadiq for safekeeping.

He said, “Sadiq aka Ifa gave them to me. We intended to use them for money rituals for a client. A man brought the parts to Ifa too. I don’t know where the person lives. I have been an Alfa for 10 years, but I have never prepared any money ritual with human parts before. This is my first time.”

Sadiq, who lives on Amje Igbeleyi Street, Alakuko, was not at home when the operatives visited his residence. It was learnt that Sadiq was arrested later in the day.

Imohimi attributed the arrests to effective community policing.

“The recovered human parts, which included female private parts, heart, kidney and lap, were stored in a container mixed with liquid substance,” he added.

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2018/01/private-parts-heart-kidney-found-lagos-alfa/

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Islamic Cleric Arrested With Human Parts In Lagos (Graphic Photos) by Thegeneralqueen(f): 6:17am On Jan 17, 2018
shocked See face undecided

6 Likes

Re: Islamic Cleric Arrested With Human Parts In Lagos (Graphic Photos) by Flexherbal(m): 6:19am On Jan 17, 2018
He should be made to face the law.

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Islamic Cleric Arrested With Human Parts In Lagos (Graphic Photos) by Vinstel: 7:19am On Jan 17, 2018
Name of suspect:Abdulfatai Kayode
Anatomical analysis: cone headed
Ancestry: Fallen demon called oduduwa
Academic qualification: B.Sc Skull mining technology
Animal spirit: Bald headed vulture
Enters data into computer......scanning.......... Scanning........ Scanning....... Results are out!! Chai!!!!! It's them again!!!!! The sophisticated afonjeezies!!! Spits!! AFONJA!!!!!!!!

433 Likes 41 Shares

Re: Islamic Cleric Arrested With Human Parts In Lagos (Graphic Photos) by elgramz: 7:37am On Jan 17, 2018
Our sophisticated brethren have done it again!
Cone headed vultures scavenging on human parts!
Disgusting!!!!

173 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Islamic Cleric Arrested With Human Parts In Lagos (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 8:12am On Jan 17, 2018
angry

∆ Islamic cleric. ∆

35 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Islamic Cleric Arrested With Human Parts In Lagos (Graphic Photos) by Masama: 8:14am On Jan 17, 2018
Afonja + Alfa is the second most dangerous combination in Nigeria after Fulani + Herdsmen

171 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Islamic Cleric Arrested With Human Parts In Lagos (Graphic Photos) by sentix(m): 8:24am On Jan 17, 2018
I passed by the house this morning. The house has been sealed and all the tenants evicted.

Na wa o!

Imagine very close to my daughter's school!!

66 Likes

Re: Islamic Cleric Arrested With Human Parts In Lagos (Graphic Photos) by agadez007(m): 8:37am On Jan 17, 2018
Is this what they mean when they say they are the "most suffersticated tribe" in Africa?

Lol

137 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Islamic Cleric Arrested With Human Parts In Lagos (Graphic Photos) by MetroBaba1(m): 8:44am On Jan 17, 2018
Na Them Na

NCAN Confirm The....

92 Likes

Re: Islamic Cleric Arrested With Human Parts In Lagos (Graphic Photos) by Lomprico2: 8:53am On Jan 17, 2018
All afonja alfas are human parts dealers. #fact!

115 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Islamic Cleric Arrested With Human Parts In Lagos (Graphic Photos) by Ahamefuna0001(m): 9:15am On Jan 17, 2018
Na wa oo all this ritualists sef

6 Likes

Re: Islamic Cleric Arrested With Human Parts In Lagos (Graphic Photos) by teemswest(m): 9:18am On Jan 17, 2018

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Islamic Cleric Arrested With Human Parts In Lagos (Graphic Photos) by midehi2(f): 9:18am On Jan 17, 2018
shocked
Re: Islamic Cleric Arrested With Human Parts In Lagos (Graphic Photos) by seyizma(m): 9:18am On Jan 17, 2018
To all those atheists and muslims wey dey always yarb pastors. Hope dem go shuk their mouths for this matter

38 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Islamic Cleric Arrested With Human Parts In Lagos (Graphic Photos) by ChineseBuggati3(m): 9:19am On Jan 17, 2018
sadtoo bad,poverty is very bad
Re: Islamic Cleric Arrested With Human Parts In Lagos (Graphic Photos) by Timiblanko(m): 9:19am On Jan 17, 2018
May God continue to protect us. that is how they will be lying when they are caught. they should trace others with this man now

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Islamic Cleric Arrested With Human Parts In Lagos (Graphic Photos) by bedspread: 9:19am On Jan 17, 2018
Every Terrorist Disguising as an Emir , Sultan or President, The Hook of GOD Hooks yours Noses, Turns u backward, Strip you naked, make u ordinary, Frustrate u and Close your case...for all the bloodshed of innocent people ...ITS Judgement time!!

13 Likes

Re: Islamic Cleric Arrested With Human Parts In Lagos (Graphic Photos) by wayne4loan: 9:19am On Jan 17, 2018
The Fear Of Yoruba-muslim Is The Begining Of Long Life

75 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Islamic Cleric Arrested With Human Parts In Lagos (Graphic Photos) by yanshDoctor: 9:19am On Jan 17, 2018
chai. africans

1 Like

Re: Islamic Cleric Arrested With Human Parts In Lagos (Graphic Photos) by powerkey: 9:19am On Jan 17, 2018
I was not disappointed when I saw the name; that it's an Issa Yorubalistic Afonjarian Skull MINING engineer.

Spits on the brown roof and it's inhabitants.

Too bad to associate with.

61 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Islamic Cleric Arrested With Human Parts In Lagos (Graphic Photos) by gurunlocker: 9:19am On Jan 17, 2018
That's normal for them, they mix both (Islamic teaching and ritual)

35 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Islamic Cleric Arrested With Human Parts In Lagos (Graphic Photos) by emmabest2000(m): 9:19am On Jan 17, 2018
IPOB right now...

30 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Islamic Cleric Arrested With Human Parts In Lagos (Graphic Photos) by EweduAfonja(f): 9:20am On Jan 17, 2018
This guy used to be my class mate way back my 1st degree days at Osun sate university

Department of Ewedury and Skull mining technology....

He was one of the best those days...

Nice one brooo, you made us proud

77 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Islamic Cleric Arrested With Human Parts In Lagos (Graphic Photos) by MZEE01: 9:20am On Jan 17, 2018
ok

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

NDLEA Nabs Female Kenyan Dancer With Cocaine (PIX) / Nigerian Man Arrested After Girl Was Gang Raped To Death In Italy. Photos / Mum & Daughter Raped Inside Car After Accepting Lift From Group Of Men In India

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.