Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,013 members, 7,838,551 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 03:57 AM

Viewers Discretion: Watch As People Are Been Butchered By Fulani Herdsmen *video - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Viewers Discretion: Watch As People Are Been Butchered By Fulani Herdsmen *video (1066 Views)

6 People Butchered By Fulani Herdsmen Brought To FMC Jalingo (Graphic Photos) / Burial Of SARS Officer Who Was Butchered By Fulani Herdsmen In Nasarawa (Photos) / Youth Corper Butchered By Cultists In Bayelsa State (Disturbing Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Viewers Discretion: Watch As People Are Been Butchered By Fulani Herdsmen *video by danielicon(m): 4:11pm On Apr 03, 2016
AGUTA GENOCIDE BY FULANI HERDSMEN.
Over 500 killed in Agatu "genocide" Ex-Senate President
Viewers are warned.
If after viewing this by the law enforcement agency and no one is brought to justice, then l just have to accept that President Buhari is sectional and should not be allowed to finish other tribes before he if voted out in 2019.
He is busy making media statements, traveling from China to Japan, for Venezuela to Congo, from Port novo to England and his people FULANI HERDSMEN are busy killing peoples raping our women in farms.
Simply put HE IS A DICTATOR.
Boko Haram Is Child’s Play:
The Worst Is Yet To Come by Governor Shettima Warns Nigeria. Our president now said that the Government lead by Dr. Jonathan are just killing innocent northerners, what is happening now? I need APC faithfuls to explain this to me.
If the wife of Mr. President saw this and decided to donate that little item as if she is visiting a motherless baby home wit just 15 children, l call it inhuman and also sectional. This same woman visited IDP's and donated millions is it because Benue State is middle Belt?
To those my people that have shout memories, put up your thinking cap.
What gladdens my heart today is that we have tried A and also B now just left with one option to move forward of move backwards.
To my party men we must have learnt a very good lesson. Next time let us get out first 11 in every game.
I feel sad so sad that l need to cool my temperature.
LET US RETURN TO REGIONAL POLITICS.
NDI IGBO ANYE SAKWAA.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kiYZ2tE5QB4&itct=CMsBEKQwIhMI_tDlquDyywIVx60cCh3Z2wRBMgljNC1mZWVkLXVaGFVDb0FFakhZTjB0WFVQTEJzbWpjbXdZQQ%3D%3D&client=mv-google&hl=en&gl=NG
Re: Viewers Discretion: Watch As People Are Been Butchered By Fulani Herdsmen *video by Flexherbal(m): 4:30pm On Apr 03, 2016
Fighting is never the answer to our chalenges. Let us all work together. We have a common enemy. Corruption and bad leadership.
Re: Viewers Discretion: Watch As People Are Been Butchered By Fulani Herdsmen *video by mackhunter77: 4:31pm On Apr 03, 2016
First of all, the second paragraph easily gives u away as a "propaganda-rian"...

Secondly, how did the cameraman get a shot of this violence and still remain alive?

(1) (Reply)

Riot In Festac As Police Kill Two Fuel Black Marketers / Body Of Missing Nigerian Student In UK Found Dead In Coventry Churchyard(pics / Trouble Knocking?!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.