Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,230 members, 7,815,296 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:22 AM

Cancel All Rerun Election Results In Rivers And Conduct Fresh Polls- APC To INEC - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Cancel All Rerun Election Results In Rivers And Conduct Fresh Polls- APC To INEC (14721 Views)

Kano, Katsina, Rivers And Lagos Can Pay Salaries Without Borrowing - BudgIT / Dino Melaye's Constituents Protest To INEC Office, Demand His Recall (Photos) / PDP Protests In Tai As INEC Boss Refuse To Conduct Fresh Election In Tai (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cancel All Rerun Election Results In Rivers And Conduct Fresh Polls- APC To INEC by Reference(m): 6:42pm On Apr 03, 2016
When you see things like these you value what Goodluck Jonathan did last year. If the APC wants a landslide canceled what what if it was a 45:55 vote like the Presidential poll. I am yet to see any leafr who is better than GEJ. And I am waiting. 2019 is coming.

1 Like

Re: Cancel All Rerun Election Results In Rivers And Conduct Fresh Polls- APC To INEC by chichriso: 6:44pm On Apr 03, 2016
mencade5:
G
Goat party
Re: Cancel All Rerun Election Results In Rivers And Conduct Fresh Polls- APC To INEC by chichriso: 6:45pm On Apr 03, 2016
APC is full of stupid people
Re: Cancel All Rerun Election Results In Rivers And Conduct Fresh Polls- APC To INEC by Bright2(m): 6:54pm On Apr 03, 2016
I just dey laugh,

APC, for Rivers state?

This party can never learn, they won't go to Edo state now and start preparing as another calamity is about to befall them there.

Rivers people are always ready for APC any time any day.

Very soon you begin to hear cancel Edo state election for re-run.

Ndi ara!
Re: Cancel All Rerun Election Results In Rivers And Conduct Fresh Polls- APC To INEC by HomeOfMe(f): 7:01pm On Apr 03, 2016
neolboy:

www.dailypost.ng/2016/04/03/rivers-apc-insists-on-fresh-polls-says-wike-intimidated-inec-officials/
All the money that has gone down the drain does not concern them,they want to waste more?
Re: Cancel All Rerun Election Results In Rivers And Conduct Fresh Polls- APC To INEC by onunwa21(m): 7:03pm On Apr 03, 2016
If you want the rerun election to be cancel click "Like" if not "Share"

Let's go.....Amaechi vs Wike
Re: Cancel All Rerun Election Results In Rivers And Conduct Fresh Polls- APC To INEC by Harzan(m): 7:06pm On Apr 03, 2016
Ori APC ti daruuuuu... Must dey win everywhere..... Rivers pple don't want u... swallow your pride! Hiaan.... Unna just start, Edo pple seff dey warm up.
Re: Cancel All Rerun Election Results In Rivers And Conduct Fresh Polls- APC To INEC by sam2dok2020: 7:12pm On Apr 03, 2016
With which money will dey conduct another election? People are dieing of hunger in the country people are talking about Selfish interest, Na WA o this country sef.
Re: Cancel All Rerun Election Results In Rivers And Conduct Fresh Polls- APC To INEC by vaca1: 7:12pm On Apr 03, 2016
what dat Bleep is al this.APC should allow someone to rest .bloody fellas
Re: Cancel All Rerun Election Results In Rivers And Conduct Fresh Polls- APC To INEC by onunwa21(m): 7:16pm On Apr 03, 2016
Am for Wike "Like" am for Amaechi "Share"

1 Like

Re: Cancel All Rerun Election Results In Rivers And Conduct Fresh Polls- APC To INEC by Nellybii: 7:23pm On Apr 03, 2016
Josegun:
Funny. Wike will win Amachi again and again. I used to support Amechi before, I can see Wike is far better than him when it comes to Rivers Politics.
Gov Amechi vs Wike ministre+Fed might - Wike won
Gov Wike vs Amechi minister+ Fed might - Wike won
Abeg leave trash for LAWNA, Wike senior you, shikenna. They should allow us to enjoy peace in Rivers.

You keep on ranting about federal might.
Are you this gullible? What exactly was the role played by federal might in the elections?
Can you expanciate please.? It is rather unfortunate how useless, lazy youths are turned to beggars and praise singers by politicians for selfish purposes.
Re: Cancel All Rerun Election Results In Rivers And Conduct Fresh Polls- APC To INEC by idealsico(m): 7:27pm On Apr 03, 2016
APC, una no dey shame? Wike was a minister at Abuja while Amaechi was the governor in Rivers during the 2011 elections. Wike as the leader of PDP delivered the party in a resounding victory. APC succeeded in upturning the results in court. Come 2016, Amaechi became minister and leader of opposition APC while Wike is governor of Rivers. A rerun is held and again Wike 'floors' Amaechi and APC. Upon all the soldiers deployed and federal might by APC. Can APC just keep quiet and cover their face in shame?
Re: Cancel All Rerun Election Results In Rivers And Conduct Fresh Polls- APC To INEC by Sleekyshuga(f): 7:32pm On Apr 03, 2016
Seems the lives lost weren't enough undecided.. Why can't politicians accept defeat, even when it is glaring undecided? Enough of their rubbish, jare...
Re: Cancel All Rerun Election Results In Rivers And Conduct Fresh Polls- APC To INEC by oganology33(m): 7:33pm On Apr 03, 2016
The APC especially in Rivers State makes me so sick. Statements from them makes me feel lyk throwing up. Gosh.
Re: Cancel All Rerun Election Results In Rivers And Conduct Fresh Polls- APC To INEC by blackboy(m): 7:38pm On Apr 03, 2016
And anyone in their right mind is going to carryout a rerun election in Rivers of any kind. Plsszzz. There should never have been a rerun. There was no rerun in Lagos upon all the violence and intimidation and killings and rigging but in Rivers it was okay for a rerun. Abeg common sence should come to place and let peace reign in Rivers. Amaechi pls face your work. Nigeria needs good transportation and Dakuku you too face your work. Maybe PMB should give your jobs to ppl who are ready to face their work than chasing wild dreams
Re: Cancel All Rerun Election Results In Rivers And Conduct Fresh Polls- APC To INEC by dancoolD(m): 8:30pm On Apr 03, 2016
APC should stop making public noise, River are PDP and PDP are Rivers
Re: Cancel All Rerun Election Results In Rivers And Conduct Fresh Polls- APC To INEC by Jok3r(m): 8:55pm On Apr 03, 2016
Re: Cancel All Rerun Election Results In Rivers And Conduct Fresh Polls- APC To INEC by Oloriokokan: 9:22pm On Apr 03, 2016
Why is it that every bad news is synonymous to APCshit?
No sensible person will vote for APC with this current economy disorder.
Re: Cancel All Rerun Election Results In Rivers And Conduct Fresh Polls- APC To INEC by mrtheo33: 9:23pm On Apr 03, 2016
Ah! Una blood bank never full, una need more blood abi?
Re: Cancel All Rerun Election Results In Rivers And Conduct Fresh Polls- APC To INEC by VajanahDischaj(f): 9:52pm On Apr 03, 2016
zombie oh zombie oh zombie oh! they don get new battery oh! new project wan start oh
when will Tom stop chasing Jerry?
Re: Cancel All Rerun Election Results In Rivers And Conduct Fresh Polls- APC To INEC by ukemilia(f): 11:44pm On Apr 03, 2016
But the Apc that won in opopo admit that this was the best free and fair election that have been conducted in the history of opopo ..so we're ever Apc won it became peaceful but if Pdp won it turn out to b violence. .I hail you guys
Re: Cancel All Rerun Election Results In Rivers And Conduct Fresh Polls- APC To INEC by Austino50: 12:28am On Apr 04, 2016
let truth be told without any useless sentiment attached = Formal Governor Peter Odili and Formal Governor Ameachi who performed the best in Rivers state, and who's government has the highest killings of Rivers people
Re: Cancel All Rerun Election Results In Rivers And Conduct Fresh Polls- APC To INEC by coolscott(m): 2:57am On Apr 04, 2016
[size=13pt]I think Amaechi's ego wrote political cheques to the APC that the political realities on the ground would not let him or his party cash. So this is just him clinging on to the cheque, which does not have enough political equity in the associated account to make it cashable.[/size]
Re: Cancel All Rerun Election Results In Rivers And Conduct Fresh Polls- APC To INEC by wolu4: 9:27am On Apr 04, 2016
Drabeey:
Wike,wike,wike.
How.many times i call you?

Hmmm. Una too dey kill oooo.

Anyways....

DrabeeyWasHere
Hunger is bad.
Re: Cancel All Rerun Election Results In Rivers And Conduct Fresh Polls- APC To INEC by HammerTheirPapa(f): 9:34am On Apr 04, 2016
zico530:
The cry of the zombies

These APC zombies are useless people, so they want INEC to keep cancelling election in Rivers until they win. After lots of bloodshed?
Re: Cancel All Rerun Election Results In Rivers And Conduct Fresh Polls- APC To INEC by HammerTheirPapa(f): 9:43am On Apr 04, 2016
ajebuter:
Whenever PDP loses an election, hardly do you hear noise or theats of thunder and brimestone. PDP will even congratulate their opponent and then become opposition

But this cursed party called APC??! Whenever they lose in any election, na war, threats and violenece.

No single spirit of sportsmanship in their cursed bones. It wont even bother them that they are rejected when they are seriously out-voted

I wonder if APC is trying to turn Nigeria to one-party country like North korea.

Awon werey..

See let me tell you the truth, if APC loses 2019 they will never accept defeat like GEJ. Rather they will spill blood to maintain power.

That man Buhari and APC have now ensured that future elections will be marred with tension and violence.
If APC loses any election they should just accept their loss and step aside, why are they addicted to violence like this?
Re: Cancel All Rerun Election Results In Rivers And Conduct Fresh Polls- APC To INEC by HammerTheirPapa(f): 9:49am On Apr 04, 2016
Reference:
When you see things like these you value what Goodluck Jonathan did last year. If the APC wants a landslide canceled what what if it was a 45:55 vote like the Presidential poll. I am yet to see any leafr who is better than GEJ. And I am waiting. 2019 is coming.

That's what I'm saying. I don't if anyone is seeing the future disaster I am seeing right now. APC will never surrender power in future even if beaten with a 20% margin which means more bloodshed and violence await Nigeria's electoral history. GEJ lost only with a 5% margin, yet he left for good.

I forsee rivers of blood in future elections with APC in power.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Bill To Compel Companies To Hire ‘indigenes’ Passed By Akwa Ibom Assembly / Photos From Kano Durban 2018 / FG To Hand Over Offa Robbery Case To Kwara State Government

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.