Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,990 members, 7,810,763 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:53 PM

Plateau State University, Bokkos. Get Your Forms Now With Only Your Waec Result! - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Plateau State University, Bokkos. Get Your Forms Now With Only Your Waec Result! (19032 Views)

Admission Into Various Schools Of Nursing Is Still Open - Get Your Forms / Plateau State University, Bokkos Admission / What Is The Latest News From Plateau State University, Bokkos? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Plateau State University, Bokkos. Get Your Forms Now With Only Your Waec Result! by Freestyl(m): 5:15pm On Nov 10, 2006
Plateau State University of Science and Technology, Bokkos is now saling their forms. It is a newly opened university. hurry now and get your form.

Below is the details:

APPLICATIONS ARE INVITED FROM SUITABLY QUALIFIED CANDIDATES for admission into the following degree programmes of the Plateau State University, Bokkos for the 2006/2007 Academic session leading to the award of B.A.; B.Agric., and B.Sc. degrees as the case may be. The degree programmes are for University Matriculation Examinations (UME, 100 Level) and Direct Entry (DE, 200 Level).

ENTRY REQUIREMENTS
Plateau State University, Bokkos is an equal opportunity institution, which shall be opened to candidates, irrespective of gender, status, disability, religion or ethnicity. Such candidates must however meet the minimum admission requirements of the university and the various programmes offered as outlined below:
General Admission requirements
(i). Candidates must obtain at least five (5) CREDIT PASSES including, English LanguageMathematics in the WASCE/GCE/SSCE/NECO or equivalent, which is required for entry into all the programmes; and &

(ii). Candidates must also go through and obtain a pass in the written and oral SCREENING TEST, which shall be conducted by the university as a pre-requisite for admission.

METHOD OF APPLICATION
Sale of forms: Application forms are obtainable at any of the under listed Banks on payment of non – refundable fee of five thousand Naira (N5,000: 00):

a. First Bank of Nigeria, Plc A/C No. 2002040000189
b. Intercontinental Bank, Plc A/C No.0365703001
c. United Bank for Africa, Plc A/C No. 0982030000879
d. Guaranty Trust Bank, Plc A/C No. 331/3028305/1/1/0

Candidates may also obtain application forms from the Liaison Office, Plateau State University, Bokkos, No. 32B Ibrahim Taiwo Road, Jos, Plateau State on payment In Bank Draft of any of the approved Banks by the Central Bank of Nigeria made payable to Plateau State University, Bokkos.

SUBMISSION OF APPLICATION FORMS
All completed applications forms must be accompanied with the Photostat copies of academic certificates/statement of results, Birth Certificate and Certificate of Local Government Area of origin. Candidates awaiting results are encouraged to apply. All applications should be addressed to:

The Registrar, Plateau State University, Bokkos,
P.M.B. 2012,
Jos, Plateau State, Nigeria.

Best of Luck.
Re: Plateau State University, Bokkos. Get Your Forms Now With Only Your Waec Result! by t4tayo(m): 4:37pm On Nov 19, 2006
Please can you post more info about this admission of a thing.
Let's know about the closing date, courses offered and stuffs like that.
I have ND in Public Admin and I'm interested so send me full details regarding my chances and the requirements. You can also reach me through my e-mail address: ty_bayo24@yahoo.com

Best wishes
Re: Plateau State University, Bokkos. Get Your Forms Now With Only Your Waec Result! by Freestyl(m): 11:17am On Nov 20, 2006
Go to www.plasu.edu.ng for details. best of luck
Re: Plateau State University, Bokkos. Get Your Forms Now With Only Your Waec Result! by Freestyl(m): 11:20am On Nov 20, 2006
And also remember the closing date is Friday this week.
Re: Plateau State University, Bokkos. Get Your Forms Now With Only Your Waec Result! by gorgton(m): 8:40am On Jan 19, 2007
Can someone tell me when Plateau State University, Bokkos Screening(Aptitude) Test Result will be out. Any information about the new University is appreciated. Also, their contact phone number is required.

Happy New Year to all!
[color=Black][/color]
Re: Plateau State University, Bokkos. Get Your Forms Now With Only Your Waec Result! by gorgton(m): 6:40pm On Jan 22, 2007
Somebody should say something about Plateau State University, Bokkos here.
Re: Plateau State University, Bokkos. Get Your Forms Now With Only Your Waec Result! by Freestyl(m): 5:22pm On Jan 23, 2007
The names will be out end of January, 2007. Below are their numbers, call them for more information 08050979660, 08027503219.

Best of Luck.

Keep me posted.

Freestyl.
Re: Plateau State University, Bokkos. Get Your Forms Now With Only Your Waec Result! by gorgton(m): 2:56pm On Jan 24, 2007
[color=#000099][b]Hi Freestyl, Thanks for the information and the telephone numbers you gave to me. I have been calling the numbers, but the network is saying not reachable. Anyway, do keep me posted of any new development.
Re: Plateau State University, Bokkos. Get Your Forms Now With Only Your Waec Result! by Freestyl(m): 8:20pm On Jan 24, 2007
Hey, kindly send ur sister's Application Number to freestylmodel@yahoo.com or call 08077020244, so i can call one or two persons to help her.

my regards.

Freetyl.
Re: Plateau State University, Bokkos. Get Your Forms Now With Only Your Waec Result! by gorgton(m): 7:46pm On Feb 01, 2007
Let Someone update me about Plateau State University, Bokkos.

Freestyl, any recent info?

Peace!
Re: Plateau State University, Bokkos. Get Your Forms Now With Only Your Waec Result! by gorgton(m): 5:47pm On Feb 06, 2007
[b]What is happening? No news from anyone concerning the topic here. Tell me what is happening in Plateau State University, Bokkos.
Re: Plateau State University, Bokkos. Get Your Forms Now With Only Your Waec Result! by CALEBA1: 2:55pm On Jul 05, 2010
thanks 4 that dude, u have saved my ass, i reserve a bottle of green bottle just log in to www.mygreenbottle.org.ng.net/4ualone wink
Re: Plateau State University, Bokkos. Get Your Forms Now With Only Your Waec Result! by sstuff22: 6:38pm On Aug 19, 2010
pls when is the closing date for this application.any information mail to nobleangel_vick@yahoo.com.thanks

(1) (Reply)

Covenant University Admission List Out. / 'Dorcassing': Wikitionary Uses Nairaland Post As Example For New Word / JAMB Mock Result Out! Here's How To Check 2018 JAMB Mock Exam Result

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.