Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,170 members, 7,815,081 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:58 AM

What Is The Latest News From Plateau State University, Bokkos? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / What Is The Latest News From Plateau State University, Bokkos? (31457 Views)

Plateau State University, Bokkos Admission / Latest News On ASUU Strike / Plateau State University, Bokkos. Get Your Forms Now With Only Your Waec Result! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is The Latest News From Plateau State University, Bokkos? by gorgton(m): 4:54pm On Feb 10, 2007
I want to know what is presently taking place in PLATEAU STATE UNIVERSITY, BOKKOS. I equally believe, some other persons will be updated through this means. So, feel very free to drop any message or news relating to Plateau State University, Bokkos.
Re: What Is The Latest News From Plateau State University, Bokkos? by ade007: 4:49pm On Mar 17, 2007
The first Batch of Admission result into Plateau State University, Bokkos have been release.
Re: What Is The Latest News From Plateau State University, Bokkos? by gorgton(m): 7:35am On Mar 22, 2007
Do you know when the second batch will be release? Let someone say something.
Re: What Is The Latest News From Plateau State University, Bokkos? by slimnike(m): 4:52pm On Mar 30, 2007
Hey Guys, Thanks for this thread, Please I will like to know their requirement for direct entry candidates. And their tuition fee,how much is it? anybody please help me with the information. thanks.
Re: What Is The Latest News From Plateau State University, Bokkos? by ubine(m): 9:35pm On Apr 02, 2007
thanks for the info but please how can one see the list of this released students since the site is not comming up at all. some one please help.
Re: What Is The Latest News From Plateau State University, Bokkos? by gorgton(m): 2:38pm On Apr 06, 2007
The names in the first batch of the admission was played in a local news paper in Plateau State (The Standard News Paper). So, it is not possible to display the names here since it is not on the net.

Thank you
Re: What Is The Latest News From Plateau State University, Bokkos? by slimnike(m): 4:36pm On Apr 06, 2007
Hey Guys, Thanks for this thread, Please I will like to know their requirement for direct entry candidates. And their tuition fee,how much is it? anybody please help me with the information. thanks.
Re: What Is The Latest News From Plateau State University, Bokkos? by gorgton(m): 9:40am On Apr 11, 2007
Plateau State University, Bokkos is not selling form for now. They have already conducted their aptitude test since last year December.

Meanwhile, check brochure for their direct entry requirement. Anyway, just like other school's requirement.
Re: What Is The Latest News From Plateau State University, Bokkos? by slimnike(m): 1:55pm On Apr 17, 2007
grin
Re: What Is The Latest News From Plateau State University, Bokkos? by Nobody: 10:21pm On Apr 18, 2007
If your name is plateau then I would want to look at that first Batch list. Imagine, the Newspaper that publishes for them. Are they going to ever get off or need some kind of assistance from the Federal Government? Well, now the FG and ASUU are at loggerheads, no place to run to. I heard the outgoing Governor visited the site of the new University, so there could be more lists and news to come your way. But things are annoyingly sluggish with this well-applied-to Institution. I can't believe how big people patronized this embryonic Univ and yet the Authority at the State and Univ levels want to kill their joy. Let's revolt, Ka anyi mee coup d'etat.
Re: What Is The Latest News From Plateau State University, Bokkos? by gorgton(m): 10:47am On Apr 19, 2007
Thank you all for your contribution to this important topic. What i believe now is, we all should start praying for the take-off and smooth running of the University. God need to intervail this time.

God bless
Re: What Is The Latest News From Plateau State University, Bokkos? by slimnike(m): 4:18pm On Apr 25, 2007
Vanguard newspaper published the first batch.
Re: What Is The Latest News From Plateau State University, Bokkos? by ubine(m): 6:47pm On Apr 27, 2007
can i know the date it was published in vanguard pls? so i can check. thanks 4 d info
Re: What Is The Latest News From Plateau State University, Bokkos? by gorgton(m): 9:34am On May 25, 2007
Plateau State University will held its first Matriculation tomorrow(Saturday 26th 2007). They promised to release the second batch of the admission list thereafter.

It is well!
Re: What Is The Latest News From Plateau State University, Bokkos? by slimnike(m): 4:56am On Jun 02, 2007
I will like to know thier direct entry requirements?
Re: What Is The Latest News From Plateau State University, Bokkos? by cynthy2000: 6:27pm On Dec 07, 2013
Gov Jang has renamed Plateau state University after late Solomon Lar.
Check other latest news from the university via http://campusportal.com.ng/plasu/

(1) (Reply)

Covenant University: Accounting Student Graduates With 4.99 GPA / Nigerian Universities With The Highest Amount Of Research(scopus) Output / He Has Been Rusticated But Refused To Leave !!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.