Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,364 members, 7,957,978 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 06:29 AM

Female OAU Students Climb Mast To Celebrate Their Graduation(pic - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Female OAU Students Climb Mast To Celebrate Their Graduation(pic (45055 Views)

Man Signs On The Boobs Of LAUTECH Female Students On Their Graduation Day / A Male And Female OAU Students Die (Photos) / UNIBEN Students In Class Formations Ahead Of Their Graduation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Female OAU Students Climb Mast To Celebrate Their Graduation(pic by OneManLegion(m): 9:23am On Apr 04, 2016
When life don tire binches.
Re: Female OAU Students Climb Mast To Celebrate Their Graduation(pic by Nobody: 9:26am On Apr 04, 2016
Na only bsc u begin climb pole for if una come phd ncor, mbok na everst go be next
Re: Female OAU Students Climb Mast To Celebrate Their Graduation(pic by smallbobo(m): 9:26am On Apr 04, 2016
BUSHHUNTER:
Last exam and they are this happy?

Why not wait for graduation list?

After ma last exam in unilorin then I no fit even chop I no fit play I no dey laff I scarce cos even 1st class student dey spill(xtra Year).

Unilorin I hail thee!!!
Probitas Doctrina!
those students know their worth and values,, not all eggs are easily broken

Re: Female OAU Students Climb Mast To Celebrate Their Graduation(pic by tolurainbow(m): 9:28am On Apr 04, 2016
as today is 4/4/16. mathematically 4×4=16. may God almighty multiply ur blessing in dis year 2016. amen

click like 2 say amen

2 Likes

Re: Female OAU Students Climb Mast To Celebrate Their Graduation(pic by Sijo01(f): 9:30am On Apr 04, 2016
It's no longer pouring of water, it's now climbing of mast. You pipo should kontinue.
Re: Female OAU Students Climb Mast To Celebrate Their Graduation(pic by Intendy: 9:30am On Apr 04, 2016
if dem fall,die now,dem go say na one witch somewhere dey worry dem.
stupidity @ it's peak

it's better off if you climb a di3k and get belle
Re: Female OAU Students Climb Mast To Celebrate Their Graduation(pic by igwegeorgiano(m): 9:30am On Apr 04, 2016
skelewu404:
Let me finish my weed first before i know what to tell this olosos
which brand wey dey smoke nah
Re: Female OAU Students Climb Mast To Celebrate Their Graduation(pic by fctguy: 9:31am On Apr 04, 2016
henryanna36:
Lol.These ladies get liver ooo!

Source: http://www.trezzyblog.com/2016/04/three-ecstatic-female-oau-students.html

What were their courses?
Cuz this excitement is out of order cheesy
Re: Female OAU Students Climb Mast To Celebrate Their Graduation(pic by Olukologia(m): 9:34am On Apr 04, 2016
Please o. I need a girl for a serious relationship o. Call 08133735943 or lorungbejones@gmail.com
Re: Female OAU Students Climb Mast To Celebrate Their Graduation(pic by Priest200(m): 9:36am On Apr 04, 2016
This one no b celebration na it is sucide attempt..,mehn gudluck 2 them.
Re: Female OAU Students Climb Mast To Celebrate Their Graduation(pic by Marley01(m): 9:38am On Apr 04, 2016
skelewu404:
Let me finish my weed first before i know what to tell this olosos
Please pass the weed
Re: Female OAU Students Climb Mast To Celebrate Their Graduation(pic by anochuko01(m): 9:40am On Apr 04, 2016
jeytee:

You are really from the bush...maybe jungle to be more specific...where in heavens name have you heard of a first class student spilling?JESUS!!!...im short of words
haha...oh yeah! the best student in building tech in my school two years ago had a carry over! its real
Re: Female OAU Students Climb Mast To Celebrate Their Graduation(pic by mightyrocket(m): 9:40am On Apr 04, 2016
As an alumnus of this great citadel of learning, i know what it takes to be a graduate of OAU Ife. Howbeit, a yoruba adage says 'ise ki n pani, ayo ni maa pa eniyan' meaning poverty doesn't kill easily, happiness does!
Re: Female OAU Students Climb Mast To Celebrate Their Graduation(pic by OrlandoOwoh(m): 9:40am On Apr 04, 2016
babyfaceafrica:
its actually possible....if he or she missed or failed GST or GNS courses....dose courses don't drain GP but you won't graduate unless you pass dem all...
In OAU it's called SE (special elective), not GNS or GST.
Re: Female OAU Students Climb Mast To Celebrate Their Graduation(pic by Oluschenco(m): 9:40am On Apr 04, 2016
Endtime graduates...
Re: Female OAU Students Climb Mast To Celebrate Their Graduation(pic by Zerty: 9:41am On Apr 04, 2016
lazy girls, when their mates are doing Everest
Re: Female OAU Students Climb Mast To Celebrate Their Graduation(pic by victorazy(m): 9:49am On Apr 04, 2016
xender:
let us see the distance from where they are to the ground

My idea too. It could be just 3feets and that is not a height but a jump.
Re: Female OAU Students Climb Mast To Celebrate Their Graduation(pic by DaisyII: 9:52am On Apr 04, 2016
DrayZee:
You graduated. That is why you want to die before your time. SMH
they'll most likely hang themselves when they are gainfully employed. sad
Re: Female OAU Students Climb Mast To Celebrate Their Graduation(pic by shiimah: 9:55am On Apr 04, 2016
Climb to the peak and show your stupidity to the world. Even DADA AYODELE was calm the day wrote his final paper. U haven't seen your results yet, just pray U won't carryover some courses.
End time Celebration
Re: Female OAU Students Climb Mast To Celebrate Their Graduation(pic by Pappyshoes(m): 9:59am On Apr 04, 2016
It's a section of the suspending poles of the Amphitheatre/Oduduwa Hall. The camera positioning made it look like they climbed high.
Re: Female OAU Students Climb Mast To Celebrate Their Graduation(pic by Zerty: 9:59am On Apr 04, 2016
I can credit their excitement...
but hope none of them will go back to that mask next year@
Re: Female OAU Students Climb Mast To Celebrate Their Graduation(pic by teadrake(m): 10:16am On Apr 04, 2016
BUSHHUNTER:
Last exam and they are this happy?

Why not wait for graduation list?

After ma last exam in unilorin then I no fit even chop I no fit play I no dey laff I scarce cos even 1st class student dey spill(xtra Year).

Unilorin I hail thee!!!
Probitas Doctrina!
The better by far university
Re: Female OAU Students Climb Mast To Celebrate Their Graduation(pic by petkoffdrake2(m): 10:20am On Apr 04, 2016
So why were they climbing that thing? Did they want to see Heaven? Or are they Nigerian scientists Pls help me and my friends cry

We dont know d reason for their climbing over here in Quarter we live. embarassed
Re: Female OAU Students Climb Mast To Celebrate Their Graduation(pic by babyfaceafrica: 10:24am On Apr 04, 2016
OrlandoOwoh:

In OAU it's called SE (special elective), not GNS or GST.
ok....doesn't change the fact that first class can have extra year
Re: Female OAU Students Climb Mast To Celebrate Their Graduation(pic by ElderLoLo: 10:59am On Apr 04, 2016
Congratulation!!! But remember that Ayo ni pani ise ki pani ooo

1 Like

Re: Female OAU Students Climb Mast To Celebrate Their Graduation(pic by Nobody: 11:12am On Apr 04, 2016
that's dangerous... well the camera angle did not really show how far off from the ground they were though... lipsrsealed
Re: Female OAU Students Climb Mast To Celebrate Their Graduation(pic by chuggy(m): 11:35am On Apr 04, 2016
Celebrating like dis wey u never sure say u grad..nawa o..To grad na when you collect ur cert. ooo
Re: Female OAU Students Climb Mast To Celebrate Their Graduation(pic by swizzdre(m): 12:02pm On Apr 04, 2016
skelewu404:
Let me finish my weed first before i know what to tell this oloshos
bros puff and pass
Re: Female OAU Students Climb Mast To Celebrate Their Graduation(pic by oludavis123: 12:16pm On Apr 04, 2016
Amphi
Re: Female OAU Students Climb Mast To Celebrate Their Graduation(pic by henritez: 12:51pm On Apr 04, 2016
if u later get first class na kanji dam you swin nah.

wish say I b una course mate I for dey ginger u people to go higher!!!!
Re: Female OAU Students Climb Mast To Celebrate Their Graduation(pic by TheNathan(m): 1:11pm On Apr 04, 2016
When death is hungrying you and you want to climb mast to die
Re: Female OAU Students Climb Mast To Celebrate Their Graduation(pic by macaranta(m): 1:15pm On Apr 04, 2016
The devil will be far and you guys will be dragging him nigh.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Prove Dat 2÷10=2 / Please Help!!!!! What Is Maurid Polytechnic? / Ademola Tayo, Babcock VC: Why We Expelled Sex Tape Student

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.