Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,334 members, 7,819,152 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:01 PM

Man Signs On The Boobs Of LAUTECH Female Students On Their Graduation Day - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Man Signs On The Boobs Of LAUTECH Female Students On Their Graduation Day (57326 Views)

"If I Do Masters, Make I Bend" IMSU Student Laments On His Graduation Day. / Man Signs Out On Lady's Boobs As They Graduate (Photo) / Guys Kiss & Grab Boobs Of Osun College Of Education Student As They Graduate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Signs On The Boobs Of LAUTECH Female Students On Their Graduation Day by freakyamanda(f): 6:41pm On Nov 09, 2017
A guy was seen writing on the bosoms of young ladies in what is apparently a post-graduation get-together at Ladoke Akintola University. The ladies and some guys wore white T-shirts on which they take turns to write on with a coloured markers.

The guy posted the pictures on his Facebook page with the caption:

“Thanks God for the gift of life###
Lautech Class 16 log out week###
Day 3##
Sign out ///”

Many of his friends also made comments in response to the pictures, congratulating him and encouraging him in the act. The ladies in the pictures were also smiling, apparently seeing nothing wrong or feeling shy about the act. Seems to be fun.

http://www.todaysecho.com/ladies-get-bosoms-signed-guy-university-graduation/

2 Likes

Re: Man Signs On The Boobs Of LAUTECH Female Students On Their Graduation Day by MightySparrow: 6:48pm On Nov 09, 2017
Bedtime babes.

14 Likes

Re: Man Signs On The Boobs Of LAUTECH Female Students On Their Graduation Day by benzene00: 6:52pm On Nov 09, 2017
wow

pretty virgins

27 Likes

Re: Man Signs On The Boobs Of LAUTECH Female Students On Their Graduation Day by Unlimited22: 6:53pm On Nov 09, 2017
This guy na jagaban.
Allllll those babes don collet

36 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Man Signs On The Boobs Of LAUTECH Female Students On Their Graduation Day by MhizzAJ(f): 6:59pm On Nov 09, 2017
Hmmmmm
Re: Man Signs On The Boobs Of LAUTECH Female Students On Their Graduation Day by jimmyolasun: 7:02pm On Nov 09, 2017
see ugliness?? see their faces like apo fish....

44 Likes

Re: Man Signs On The Boobs Of LAUTECH Female Students On Their Graduation Day by delugajackson: 7:03pm On Nov 09, 2017
See correct tapping.

This guy na real perv I swear. He was even forming leftie so he could use his right hand to feel the softness very well. Omo burúku leléyi.

This generation sef

undecided undecided

182 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Man Signs On The Boobs Of LAUTECH Female Students On Their Graduation Day by tosyne2much(m): 7:09pm On Nov 09, 2017
If a guy can be this elated for signing on "ordinary" boobs, I wonder how he's going to behave if he come bleep the girls

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Signs On The Boobs Of LAUTECH Female Students On Their Graduation Day by Nobody: 7:20pm On Nov 09, 2017
after jumping up and down, result go show you go com fail... chai! bro den what for?

7 Likes

Re: Man Signs On The Boobs Of LAUTECH Female Students On Their Graduation Day by MrBrownJay1(m): 8:41pm On Nov 09, 2017
delugajackson:
See correct tapping.

This guy na real perv I swear. He was even forming leftie so he could use his right hand to feel the softness very well. Omo burúku leléyi.

This generation sef

undecided undecided

so boobs feel softer from the right hand than the left one?!?! lol

11 Likes

Re: Man Signs On The Boobs Of LAUTECH Female Students On Their Graduation Day by Airforce1(m): 8:42pm On Nov 09, 2017
Lucky Guy
Re: Man Signs On The Boobs Of LAUTECH Female Students On Their Graduation Day by Adukey(f): 9:22pm On Nov 09, 2017
I blame the ladies,ki lo fe fa rubbish. A guy no fit touch me anyhow sef not to talk of signing on my breasts .

9 Likes

Re: Man Signs On The Boobs Of LAUTECH Female Students On Their Graduation Day by Nobody: 9:24pm On Nov 09, 2017
"Its a man's job to respect women BUT its a woman's job to give him what to respect".

The simple TRUTH is that men take advantage of ladies who dont even have RESPECT for themselves.

A LADY WITH SELF ESTEEM, FOCUSED, DISCIPLINE. Even if she's got boobs so tempting and full like water melon, or just perky like tangerine yet so tempting. It remains a NO GO AREA for guys to go and press like wine with style in the name of signing on her T-Shirt. No be every farm HE-GOAT dey go ransack na, him kn dey one wey STICK fit land for him head. Dat is if dem no knack him blokus with correct kicking so he go get brain sharp-sharp no go ever trangress fence again. WELL HE-GOATS FLOCK WITH THEIR FELLOW SHE-GOATS. "Its a man's job to respect women but its a woman's job to give him what to respect". RESPECT YOURSELF AND MEN WILL RESPECT YOU. Its funny how there most likely wont be a picture of a lady signing on guys' ZIP area just to prove that men are DOGS and should be treated as such as this one is proving that ladies need not be respected and are infact mostly SLUTS. The ball is always in your court ladies. LEARN SELF RESPECT AND YOU GET RESPECT THAT IS IF ITS WHAT YOU CARE OTHERWISE MEN WILL KEEP TREATING YOU AS SLUTS, WELL THEY CALL IT FUN UNTIL THEY ARE TREATED AS FVCK. DONT BLAME MEN WHO TREAT THE KIND OF YOU LADIES AS WASTE BIN.

42 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Man Signs On The Boobs Of LAUTECH Female Students On Their Graduation Day by Adukey(f): 9:27pm On Nov 09, 2017
WORDWORLD:
"Its a man's job to respect women BUT its a woman's job to give him what to respect".

The simple TRUTH is that men take advantage of ladies who dont even have RESPECT for themselves.

A LADY WITH SELF ESTEEM, FOCUSED, DISCIPLINE AND WITH RESPECTS HERSELF. Even she's got bobs so tempting and full like water melon, or just perky like tangerine yet so tempting. It remains a NO GO AREA for guys to go and press like wine with style in the name of signing on her T-Shirt. No be every farm HE-GOAT dey go ransack, him kn dey one wey STICK fit land for him head. That is if dem no kick him blokus. SO THE HE-GOATS FLOCK WHICH THEIR FELLOW SHE-GOATS. "Its a man's job to respect women but its a woman's job to give him what to respect". RESPECT YOURSELF AND MEN WILL RESPECT YOU. Its funny how there most likely wont be a picture of a lady signing on guys' ZIP area just to prove that men are DOGS as this one is proving that ladies need not be respected. The ball is always in your court ladies. LEARN SELF RESPECT!!!

God bless you for this post.

26 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Man Signs On The Boobs Of LAUTECH Female Students On Their Graduation Day by Nobody: 9:28pm On Nov 09, 2017
Oga that is above the madam who is above me... u too like epistles o...

So some1 cannot have fun in peace

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Signs On The Boobs Of LAUTECH Female Students On Their Graduation Day by Nobody: 9:31pm On Nov 09, 2017
Adukey:

God bless you for this post.
For what na...
i guess u both finished schooling in the 19's grin
Re: Man Signs On The Boobs Of LAUTECH Female Students On Their Graduation Day by Adukey(f): 9:35pm On Nov 09, 2017
BiggerPRICK1:
For what na...

i guess u both finished schooling in the 19's grin

Lol,so,you feel what the guy did is right?

2 Likes

Re: Man Signs On The Boobs Of LAUTECH Female Students On Their Graduation Day by Nobody: 9:38pm On Nov 09, 2017
Adukey:

Lol,so,you feel what the guy did right?
Thats fun....
I guess everyone there was enjoying the show... So whats the fuse about it?

2 Likes

Re: Man Signs On The Boobs Of LAUTECH Female Students On Their Graduation Day by Adukey(f): 9:41pm On Nov 09, 2017
BiggerPRICK1:
Thats fun....

I guess everyone there was enjoying the show... So whats the fuse about it?

What's the fuss about? You must be joking . What he did is very disrespectful and I blame the ladies for allowing such to be done to them. School no pass through them at all,na them pass through sch.

11 Likes

Re: Man Signs On The Boobs Of LAUTECH Female Students On Their Graduation Day by Nobody: 9:46pm On Nov 09, 2017
Adukey:

What's the fuss about? You must be joking . What he did is very disrespectful and I blame the ladies for allowing such to be done to them. School no pass through them at all,na them pass through sch .
U are the one taking it too far...
them having fun is all i see...

@bolded ...u mean like sec. school or uni

1 Like

Re: Man Signs On The Boobs Of LAUTECH Female Students On Their Graduation Day by Adukey(f): 9:52pm On Nov 09, 2017
BiggerPRICK1:
U are the one taking it too far... them having fun is all i see...

@bolded ...u mean like sec. school or uni
Which one are they signing out from?
Re: Man Signs On The Boobs Of LAUTECH Female Students On Their Graduation Day by Nobody: 10:04pm On Nov 09, 2017
Adukey:

Which one are they signing out from?
University(post graduate)...they are grown ups...
Re: Man Signs On The Boobs Of LAUTECH Female Students On Their Graduation Day by Nobody: 10:15pm On Nov 09, 2017
BiggerPRICK1:
Oga that is above the madam who is above me... u too like epistles o...

So some1 cannot have fun in peace

What ever we keep pursuing with our thinking and pondering soon becomes the inclination of our AWARENESS.

Your moniker 'BiggerPRICK1' tells perfectly well where your awareness is inclined.

"Good and Evil grow up together and are bound in an equilibrium that cannot be sundered. THE MOST WE CAN DO IS TRY TILT THE EQUILIBRIUM TOWARD THE GOOD" (Eric Hoffer, Reflection on the Human Condition)

The same post that fetched me BLESSING by Adukey is the same that has fetched me a BLAME by you. All i can say is that, you both have expressed how you choose to see the world. Anyway "three things cannot hide for long. The Moon, the Sun and the TRUTH" (Buddha)

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Signs On The Boobs Of LAUTECH Female Students On Their Graduation Day by Nobody: 10:20pm On Nov 09, 2017
WORDWORLD:

What ever we keep pursing with our thinking and pondering soon becomes the inclination of our AWARENESS.

Your moniker 'BiggerPRICK1' tells perfectly well where your awareness is inclined.

"Good and Evil grow up together and are bound in an equilibrium that cannot be sundered. THE MOST WE CAN DO IS TRY TILT THE EQUILIBRIUM TOWARD THE GOOD" (Eric Hoffer, Reflection on the Human Condition)

The same post that fetched me BLESSING by Adukey is the same that has fetched me a BLAME by you. All i can say it that, you both have expressed how you choose to see the world. Anyway "three things cannot hide for long. The Moon, the Sun and the TRUTH" (Buddha)

Well that is life, the sam
Pls be considerate...ayam not understanding what u posted...

@bolded...are u a confusion sowie i mean a confucius

1 Like

Re: Man Signs On The Boobs Of LAUTECH Female Students On Their Graduation Day by Nobody: 10:40pm On Nov 09, 2017
BiggerPRICK1:
Pls be considerate...ayam not understanding what u posted...

@bolded...are u a confusion sowie i mean a confucius

I belong to the ENLIGHTENMENT and ABSOLUTE TRUTH is all that matters. Am an EXPLORER on a journey, in a world where each day unfolds and we know not what it holds but with ABSOLUTE TRUTH one can be bold to thread the path without fear and without grief to the unknown. Confucius is not same as Buddha but both belong to the ENLIGHTENMENT. Do have a splendid night.
Re: Man Signs On The Boobs Of LAUTECH Female Students On Their Graduation Day by ezybaba(m): 11:29pm On Nov 09, 2017
Lautech. Logging out day
Re: Man Signs On The Boobs Of LAUTECH Female Students On Their Graduation Day by Joshrob(m): 5:51am On Nov 10, 2017
Adukey:
I blame the ladies,ki lo fe fa rubbish. A guy no fit touch me anyhow sef not to talk of signing on my breasts .
keep quite, we know your type..na una dey spoil pass self. yeye fowl
Re: Man Signs On The Boobs Of LAUTECH Female Students On Their Graduation Day by Adukey(f): 6:44am On Nov 10, 2017
Joshrob:
keep quite, we know your type..na una dey spoil pass self. yeye fowl
You must be stupidly stupid,ewu

4 Likes

Re: Man Signs On The Boobs Of LAUTECH Female Students On Their Graduation Day by femi4: 8:07am On Nov 10, 2017
Adukey:
Na your type dey enjoy am pass. They always deny it in public
Re: Man Signs On The Boobs Of LAUTECH Female Students On Their Graduation Day by Nobody: 8:28am On Nov 10, 2017
Their chest.
Their graduation.
Their life........
Re: Man Signs On The Boobs Of LAUTECH Female Students On Their Graduation Day by Hades2016(m): 8:29am On Nov 10, 2017
Why I no da see this kind free stuff

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

WAEC Releases May/June 2015 WASSCE Results / Mass Failure Rocks OAU Faculty Of Pharmacy / List Of Waec Centre Numbers For All The Schools In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.