Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,775 members, 7,817,190 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:03 AM

Crucifixion Of Jesus In Err - Bible - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Crucifixion Of Jesus In Err - Bible (3391 Views)

PHOTO: The "Real" Face Of Jesus Uncovered / Good Friday Crucifixion Of Jesus In Nigeria / Crucifixion Of Jesus: Contradictions In Gospel Accounts Of Jesus' Crucifixion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Crucifixion Of Jesus In Err - Bible by sosisi(f): 1:23am On Aug 02, 2009
Exodus 3:14

God said to Moses, "I am who I am . [b] This is what you are to say to the Israelites: 'I AM has sent me to you.' "

[size=24pt]Now Uplawal,where in the Koran did allah call himself the I am that I am[/size]

You lying almajiress
Produce it now or forever hide your head in shame
Keep borrowing from Christians
Re: Crucifixion Of Jesus In Err - Bible by sosisi(f): 1:25am On Aug 02, 2009
where is that tilth?
Re: Crucifixion Of Jesus In Err - Bible by sosisi(f): 1:29am On Aug 02, 2009
have you now crawled back into your cave?
You can't know allah
He is not personal to you so please desist from describing him with Christian attributes of God
You only have a teen winnie chance at your Islamic paradise according to Mohammed don't make him rubber stamp it by calling allah what he ain't .
Stupid naive girl! cheesy
Re: Crucifixion Of Jesus In Err - Bible by javalove(m): 2:22am On Aug 02, 2009
OSISI OLODO RABATA!!!

Dont expect us to give u "word" for "word" quotation of I am the I am That I am. . . but there are uncountable places in the quran where Allah refers to himself with different names . . . the closest one to ur question. . .

[b]Verse No. 4 in the Noble Quran is Chapter 1:4, Surah AL-FAATEHAH (THE KEY), 1:4

The verse says

The verse says that Allah is the Master of the Day of Judgment: that is, the day of requite, the Day of Resurrection. The reason for the specific mention of the Day of Judgment is that the mastery of none shall appear on that Day except that of Allah, may He be exalted, as is indicated by Allah’s words:

‘Whose is the Kingdom today?’ ‘Allah’s’ [see verse 40:16]

In other words, Allah is the Owner of the Day of Judgment, the Arbitrator on the Day of Judgment which is the Day of Reckoning and settlement of disputes between created beings, i.e. the Day when people are judged according to their deeds; there is no judge save Him.

The Arabic word is “Malik” of the Day of Judgment.

It is translated to owner or master of the Day of Judgment.

However, Malik also means the one who is capable to have the Day of Judgment done and to make all of its state of affairs according to the deeds of man.

In addition, Malik means the King.

On the Day of Judgment Allah will ask:

Where are the kings?

Who is the king today?

Everyone will hear this question but no one dares to answer.

Then Allah will answer saying:

It is Allah! The King, the only King.

Then the sequences of that horrible days will start on.[/b]

And stop trying to intimidate my sister, uplawal. . . u know she just left darkness to light and she is still studying the religion well. . . so dont try to make it seem u up for a competion with her, . u eahr
Re: Crucifixion Of Jesus In Err - Bible by sosisi(f): 3:01am On Aug 02, 2009
javalove:

Dont expect us to give u "word" for "word" quotation of I am the I am That I am. . . but there are uncountable places in the quran where Allah refers to himself with different names . . . the closest one to ur question. . .

So I was right ?
e no dey for Koran e kwa?
keep tripping over your tails
and lying through your teeth grin
Re: Crucifixion Of Jesus In Err - Bible by sosisi(f): 3:09am On Aug 02, 2009
javalove:

[And stop trying to intimidate my sister, uplawal. . . u know she just left darkness to light and she is still studying the religion well. . . so dont try to make it seem u up for a competion with her, . u eahr

The girl was tricked by her live in lover of 7 years to accept Islam or be gone and she sheepishly accepted.
She is a naive little girl that had no clue what bondage she got herself into.
Re: Crucifixion Of Jesus In Err - Bible by javalove(m): 3:33am On Aug 02, 2009
$osisi:

So I was right ?
e no dey for Koran e kwa?
and lying through your teeth grin

a dimple is by far deeper than every attempt u have made at being reasonable. . . so u are looking for one for word quotation when even under ur nose, u cannot confidently quote the same verses of ur different bible versions and they will say the same thing. . . u amaze me. . .

There are 99 beautiful names of Allah and "I am that I am" that is making u go gaga, if explained will match different names of Allah, . we can try it if u want. . .

open ur eyes to the truth, that encyclopedia called Bible (i wonder who added holy to it) is nothing but fake. I dont even know who i shud call the liar here. . .is it King James who removed verses as he pleases or the Modern Day Scammers aka Pastors who with their sweet mouths tell all sorts of cock and bull storues about Jesus. . . open ur heart and use ur brain well. . .

$osisi:

The girl was tricked by her live in lover of 7 years to accept Islam or be gone and she sheepishly accepted.
She is a naive little girl that had no clue what bondage she got herself into.

LMAOOO!!!!!! Nimotalh come here tori oooooo. . . . smiley smiley smiley Well let me leave her to respond to this. . .

No matter how bright the sun is, it can never make a blinf man to see. . .! Xtians u are lost!!!!
Re: Crucifixion Of Jesus In Err - Bible by Nobody: 3:41am On Aug 02, 2009
uplawal:

@osisi, my dear GOD never described himself the way u described him here o, thats ur own and other cross worshippers defination, shio, "HE IS I AM THAT I AM" know that

when did allah steal this name too? Does he now have 100 instead of 99 names? grin
Re: Crucifixion Of Jesus In Err - Bible by javalove(m): 4:04am On Aug 02, 2009
davidylan:

when did allah steal this name too? Does he now have 100 instead of 99 names? grin

What is in a name. . . ? and please read my posts above. . . renowned liar!
Re: Crucifixion Of Jesus In Err - Bible by sosisi(f): 11:56pm On Aug 02, 2009
I am still waiting for uplawal that called allah by an unknown name
Javalover,please educate her properly and rid her of the Christian attributes of God she still has stuck in her head before she calls allah her father by accident forgetting that she's just a mere slave of the dude
Re: Crucifixion Of Jesus In Err - Bible by Nobody: 11:58pm On Aug 02, 2009
javalove:

What is in a name. . . ? and please read my posts above. . . renowned liar!

a lot like not stealing? grin
Re: Crucifixion Of Jesus In Err - Bible by Nobody: 11:58pm On Aug 02, 2009
$osisi:

I am still waiting for uplawal that called allah by an unknown name
Javalover,please educate her properly and rid her of the Christian attributes of God she still has stuck in her head [size=14pt]before she calls allah her father[/size] by accident forgetting that she's just a mere slave of the dude

she's already done that.  cheesy I caught her!

See here . . . https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria?topic=266122.msg3787805#msg3787805

i don't think there should be boundary btw us and GOD because hes our father and close relationship should exist in btw the FATHER and HIS CHILDREN, it shouldn't be distance, if we call him YAHWEH or any of his names, it makes us closer to him, in as much as we don't call it in vain, all these reasons stated above is uncalled for, its an excuse to worship the devil indisguise,cos they use lord for the devil too.
Re: Crucifixion Of Jesus In Err - Bible by sosisi(f): 12:03am On Aug 03, 2009
davidylan:

she's already done that. cheesy I caught her!

ha ha ha ha ha
Shouldn't they take time to teach the new converts before unleashing them to fight the jihad on nairaland.
Re: Crucifixion Of Jesus In Err - Bible by Abuzola(m): 12:09am On Aug 03, 2009
You guys need to go and further your learning. Uplawal was right, the true God is who He is, He does not have or doesn't need nose, ear, eyes, leg and hand like that of human the way you describe jesus as god, a god who shit indeed. A god with penis, a god with anus. Can you see how inferior your god is. Lmao
Re: Crucifixion Of Jesus In Err - Bible by Hauwa1: 12:11am On Aug 03, 2009
$osisi:

So I was right ?
e[b] no dey for Koran e kwa?
and lying through your teeth [/b] grin

you fit kill person with laugh  osisi  grin grin. we really need to convert Java and Zola
Re: Crucifixion Of Jesus In Err - Bible by Hauwa1: 12:12am On Aug 03, 2009
Abuzola, you are really a Mohammed fighter. your reward is in heaven fight on.
Re: Crucifixion Of Jesus In Err - Bible by Abuzola(m): 12:28am On Aug 03, 2009
Hauwa where the heck did you get that name from ? How can an anti islam take a muslim name, you are not fit to be called a xtrian
Re: Crucifixion Of Jesus In Err - Bible by javalove(m): 1:29am On Aug 03, 2009
can u guys continue ur discussions on cruci-fiction now?
Re: Crucifixion Of Jesus In Err - Bible by sosisi(f): 2:02am On Aug 03, 2009
javalove:

can u guys continue ur discussions on cruci-fiction now?

People already answered you well[b] on the first page [/b] of this thread.
Extra biblical texts before the bandit Moha[b]mad[/b] ever set foot in Arabia record the crucifixion of Christ and I have been opportuned to see the original dead sea sea scrolls with their translations with my own eyes in a Museum,writings that predate Islam and affirm my faith
What other proof do I need?
I need to listen to an illiterate who had people copying down texts for him
No Sir! cool
knock yourself out!
Re: Crucifixion Of Jesus In Err - Bible by Hauwa1: 2:24am On Aug 03, 2009
hey, you never know i might be a disciple of the great guy. i need my own 72 male virgins. now get me my cover all dress undecided

Abuzola:

Hauwa where the heck did you get that name from ? How can an anti islam take a muslim name, you are not fit to be called a xtrian
Re: Crucifixion Of Jesus In Err - Bible by sosisi(f): 2:31am On Aug 03, 2009
davidylan:

she's already done that.  cheesy I caught her!

See here . . . https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria?topic=266122.msg3787805#msg3787805

i don't think there should be boundary btw us and GOD because hes our father and close relationship should exist in btw the FATHER and HIS CHILDREN, it shouldn't be distance, if we call him YAHWEH or any of his names, it makes us closer to him, in as much as we don't call it in vain, all these reasons stated above is uncalled for, its an excuse to worship the devil indisguise,cos they use lord for the devil too.

The girl is in real trouble.
Maybe her man needs to start scourging her more often for her to learn what her new religion is all about
I see her becoming a boko haram wife if care is not taken grin
Re: Crucifixion Of Jesus In Err - Bible by sosisi(f): 2:35am On Aug 03, 2009
Uplawal needs to enrol

Re: Crucifixion Of Jesus In Err - Bible by Abuzola(m): 9:15am On Aug 03, 2009
Woman ! You are degrading jesus if you do not know, ofcourse many people assumed jesus died on the cross not knowing it was judas, jesus never desire to be nailed on the cross, just like any other prophets Muhammad came confirming the past scriptures, you need to go to vatican see the other verses of the bible that were not compiled into today's bible, 1420 years ago before the compilation of the bible by the roman catholic, every christian has the full text of the bible and Muhammad's name was there both in torah and the Gospel of jesus, every prophet had convenant to believe in muhammad but jealousy struck them that he was an arab, they concealed the truth and made you nasty people go astray,
Re: Crucifixion Of Jesus In Err - Bible by Abuzola(m): 10:11am On Aug 03, 2009
Muhammad's Prophethood was in the Torah and Gospel of jesus, after the emergence or appearance of Muhammad the jews and chiristian out of jealousy that muhammad was from the descendant of Ishmael some jews and christian accepted Islam because prophecy had come true while many of them reject him, This is what Allah said to them Quran 3:70 'O people of the scripture (jews and christians) ! Why do you disbelieve in ayat of Allah (the verses about Muhammad present in the Torah and the Gospel) while you bear witness to their truth'

Quran 3:19
'Truly, the Religion with God is Islam, those who were given the scripture (jews and christian) did not differ except out of mutual jealousy, after knowledge had come to them. And whoever disbelieve in the revealation of God, then surely, God is swift to Account.

Quran 5:66
'And if only they had acted according to the Torah and the Gospel (of jesus) and what has now been sent down to them from their Lord (The Quran), they would surely have gotten provision from above them and from underneath their feet. There are from among them peope who are on the right course (e.g Abdul a jew who embraced the truth), but many of them do evil deeds'

Quran 3:99
'say 'O people of the scripture (Jews and christian) ! Why do you stop those who believed from path of Allah, seeking to make it seem crooked, while you yourselves are witness (that muhammad is a messenger), And Allah is not unaware of what you do '

after the death of the prophet decades away, the Roman catholic compiled the Bible dismissing the Prophecy of Muhammad in the Bible and jesus practise of monetheism in the Book of john, luke, Hebrew and many others. Making the later christian lost, the same thing with the jews, this is what Allah had to say Quran 3:71 'O people of the scripture (jews and christian) ! Why do yo mix truth with falsehood and conceal the truth while you know ?'

like they say, a word is enough for the wise.
Re: Crucifixion Of Jesus In Err - Bible by Abuzola(m): 10:21am On Aug 03, 2009
Quran 2:161-163
'verily those who disbelieve and die while they are disbelievers, it is they whom is the curse of Allah and the Angels and of mankind combined. They will abide therein under the curse in hell, their punishment will neither be lightened nor will they be reprieved. And your God is one God, who has the right to be worshipped, the Most Gracious and most Merciful'
Re: Crucifixion Of Jesus In Err - Bible by Hauwa1: 3:51pm On Aug 03, 2009
even Mr. Lucifer could preach. undecided
Re: Crucifixion Of Jesus In Err - Bible by sosisi(f): 5:11pm On Aug 03, 2009
*Hauwa*:

Mohammed and his allah are the only ones to deny the death and ressurection.
Even satirists of old mocked the crucifixion and never denied it happened and I'm expected to believe the Quraish prophet of allah?
Re: Crucifixion Of Jesus In Err - Bible by Abuzola(m): 5:45pm On Aug 03, 2009
*Hauwa*:

Hauwa has it turn to insult term, let me know so i can prepare for reciprocal

Quran 3:19
'Truly, the Religion with God is Islam, those who were given the scripture (jews and christian) did not differ except out of mutual jealousy, after knowledge had come to them. And whoever disbelieve in the revealation of God, then surely, God is swift to Account.
Re: Crucifixion Of Jesus In Err - Bible by Abuzola(m): 5:52pm On Aug 03, 2009
$osisi:

Uplawal needs to enrol

Nawa for you oooooo, hope you have time for the children
Re: Crucifixion Of Jesus In Err - Bible by sosisi(f): 5:54pm On Aug 03, 2009
Abuzola:

Nawa for you oooooo, hope you have time for the children

They are away for the summer cool
Re: Crucifixion Of Jesus In Err - Bible by Abuzola(m): 6:42pm On Aug 03, 2009
$osisi:

They are away for the summer cool

All THE time summer ? coz you spent much of your time on NL
Re: Crucifixion Of Jesus In Err - Bible by Hauwa1: 7:37pm On Aug 03, 2009
shocked shocked shocked shocked
so that is how you do your instigating job right? Walahi Abuzy, tell me where i insulted you or hishiru fa.
will you feel good if i tell you i will be marrying a muslumi?

is your name Lucif? cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Shouldn't We Hear Lucifer's Side Of The Story? / Rccg: Impoverishing The Parish; Embellishing The Hq / How A Believer Can Kill The Flesh Because The Flesh Can Make A Christian Sin.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.