Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,998 members, 7,835,358 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:11 AM

Who Is The Richest Between Wizzkid And Linda Ikeji - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Who Is The Richest Between Wizzkid And Linda Ikeji (1278 Views)

Churchill Stops Tonto Dikeh And Linda Ikeji From Airing "King Tonto" Reality TV / Peter Okoye Promises To Sponsor Don Jazzy And Linda Ikeji's Wedding / Photoshopped Picture Of Don Jazzy And Linda Ikeji (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Is The Richest Between Wizzkid And Linda Ikeji by koladata(m): 8:10pm On Apr 03, 2016
I'm already making my own money so don't think i'm counting other people's wealth. But sometimes it amaze me how I.T pays very well, like mark zuckerberg doesn't have to own trucks or huge factories like dangote and yet he's far richer than dangote. its amazing how linda has gone so far over the years. She doesn't have to go for shows or club and yet she's rich right on that laptop. I'm a big software developer and it only encourage people like us to keep up the good work... yes I.T pays. so my question; who is richer, linda or wizzy? Good comment please. I'm also curious about the recent beef between these two celebrities . Can anyone in the house analyze their worth?
Re: Who Is The Richest Between Wizzkid And Linda Ikeji by Nobody: 8:11pm On Apr 03, 2016
koladata:
I'm already making my own money so don't think i'm counting other people's wealth. But sometimes it amaze me how I.T pays very well, like mark zuckerberg doesn't have to own trucks or huge factories like dangote and yet he's far richer than dangote. its amazing how linda has gone so far over the years. She doesn't have to go for shows or club and yet she's rich right on that laptop. I'm a big software developer and it only encourage people like us to keep up the good work... yes I.T pays. so my question; who is richer, linda or wizzy? Good comment please. I'm also curious about the recent beef between these two celebrities . Can anyone in the house analyze their worth?
go get a life... fool
Re: Who Is The Richest Between Wizzkid And Linda Ikeji by cruzita(f): 8:13pm On Apr 03, 2016
Ask Roman abramovich

1 Like

Re: Who Is The Richest Between Wizzkid And Linda Ikeji by AntiWailer: 8:17pm On Apr 03, 2016
The question should be :

You don chop ?

1 Like

Re: Who Is The Richest Between Wizzkid And Linda Ikeji by Atlantian: 8:22pm On Apr 03, 2016
How can blogging that ugly website give Linda such money. Are we sure she is not into your advanced yahoo yahoo shit or some other hacking shit ? Na only she dey blog ? Or may be na APC or PDP give her that money during last election. One thing I know, she can lie all she wants, but am cocksure she aint clean. She aint dudes.
Re: Who Is The Richest Between Wizzkid And Linda Ikeji by Boybrano(m): 8:23pm On Apr 03, 2016
Wait let me consult amadioha, let's hear what the gods have to say

1 Like

Re: Who Is The Richest Between Wizzkid And Linda Ikeji by koladata(m): 8:43pm On Apr 03, 2016
She bought a house worth almost a billion naira recently and apparently wizkid lied about his house.
Re: Who Is The Richest Between Wizzkid And Linda Ikeji by mankan2k7(m): 9:07pm On Apr 03, 2016
Stupidity is when u claim to buy a house in California and u are living in a rented apartment here in your father's land.

Celebrity been living fake life since 2BC
Re: Who Is The Richest Between Wizzkid And Linda Ikeji by MrWhaley: 12:21am On Apr 04, 2016
mankan2k7:
Stupidity is when u claim to buy a house in California and u are living in a rented apartment here in your father's land.

Celebrity been living fake life since 2BC
Oga,did he ever claim that he BOUGHT the house? Show me where he ever said it!

It's obvious you are the one portraying the stupidity! Iranu! undecided
Re: Who Is The Richest Between Wizzkid And Linda Ikeji by Nobody: 12:59am On Apr 04, 2016
In the short term Wizkid may be more liquid and popular than her but in the long run Linda seem to be more secured than him futuristicaly. My one pence though!

(1) (Reply)

See The Final Year Exam Questions Set For Students Of Anambra State University / Hollywood Celebrities Who Share Splitting Resemblance With Their Sons When The W / Have You Seen This Lovely Photo Of Muhammad Ali?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.