Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,136 members, 7,814,975 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:18 AM

Hollywood Celebrities Who Share Splitting Resemblance With Their Sons When The W - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Hollywood Celebrities Who Share Splitting Resemblance With Their Sons When The W (1273 Views)

Unbelievable Photos Of Hollywood Celebrities Who Are The Same Age / Photo: See Identical Twins Who Share Everything Including A Boyfriend / Korede Bello's Resemblance With Micheal Jackson (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hollywood Celebrities Who Share Splitting Resemblance With Their Sons When The W by OPNblog(f): 5:26pm On Apr 14, 2016
These Hollywoods stars share striking resemblance with their sons... Like they say
Blood is thicker than water

Re: Hollywood Celebrities Who Share Splitting Resemblance With Their Sons When The W by OPNblog(f): 5:28pm On Apr 14, 2016
Re: Hollywood Celebrities Who Share Splitting Resemblance With Their Sons When The W by cruzita(f): 7:16pm On Apr 14, 2016
undecided tom hanks and Colin hanks who born each other?because the son old pass papa
Re: Hollywood Celebrities Who Share Splitting Resemblance With Their Sons When The W by darealsola(m): 7:33pm On Apr 14, 2016
NOTED
Re: Hollywood Celebrities Who Share Splitting Resemblance With Their Sons When The W by cicc2010(f): 8:04pm On Apr 14, 2016
cruzita:
undecided tom hanks and Colin hanks who born each other?because the son old pass papa

I beg help me ask
Re: Hollywood Celebrities Who Share Splitting Resemblance With Their Sons When The W by OPNblog(f): 7:47am On Apr 15, 2016
cruzita:

Lol... Actually there are cases where the junior might look older than the senior. I guess that what seems to be happening in Tom Hanks case, his son seems to look older.

E.g i have a friend that his junior brother looks much older than him (and their age difference is 8 yrs apart)

(1) (Reply)

Which Actress Looks Better Without Make-up On? / PHOTO:- Cow's Make Use Of The Pedestrian Bridge in lagos / Lady Makes The First Move On A Guy But Doesn't Take His Rejection Lightly

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.