Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,937 members, 7,828,304 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 08:07 AM

PDP Mocks Buhari & NASS With Cartoons (photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Mocks Buhari & NASS With Cartoons (photos) (47536 Views)

"Buhari Fights Corruption In NASS With Insecticide, Uses Deodorant At Executive" / PDP Mocks Buhari's One-Year In Office With Cartoon Images / 2016 Budget: PDP Mocks Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PDP Mocks Buhari & NASS With Cartoons (photos) by LoveMachine(m): 1:00am On Apr 04, 2016
ckmayoca:
Chai!! See all of them above fighting one another while the people they r fighting over are enjoying.
Mumuism everywhere.
The youths even foolish pass the leaders.

They still haven't realized they are only relevant every 4 years. Used and dumped they come online to pretend as though they have a voice in the political arena. It's a sad existence.

1 Like

Re: PDP Mocks Buhari & NASS With Cartoons (photos) by okoro4: 6:19am On Apr 04, 2016
PDP will kill somebody

1 Like

Re: PDP Mocks Buhari & NASS With Cartoons (photos) by InyinyaAgbaOku(m): 7:28am On Apr 04, 2016
omenka:
Always dishing out idiotic tweets only for them to come out the next day to pull a stinking lie out their rectal tunnel about how their account was hacked.

Imagine the pettiness of a supposed opposition.
Are they lying?

5 Likes

Re: PDP Mocks Buhari & NASS With Cartoons (photos) by dearsly(m): 7:40am On Apr 04, 2016
[s]
smileyz16:
pdp nd gulibility bread nd butter!!
[/s]

ZOMBIE!

6 Likes

Re: PDP Mocks Buhari & NASS With Cartoons (photos) by 1miccza: 7:44am On Apr 04, 2016
ckmayoca:
Chai!! See all of them above fighting one another while the people they r fighting over are enjoying.
Mumuism everywhere.
The youths even foolish pass the leaders.

My brooottheeerr!!!!I just dey look as the mumus dey display their stupid mumuism dey support yeye APC and stupid PDP... Two sets of clueless group of people... The funny thing na say both of them dey always think say na dem get sense pass....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: PDP Mocks Buhari & NASS With Cartoons (photos) by Nobody: 7:45am On Apr 04, 2016
they should go sit down, they are not better either.
Re: PDP Mocks Buhari & NASS With Cartoons (photos) by Burger01(m): 7:46am On Apr 04, 2016
datola:
Can anything good come out of PDP?
NO! smiley

1 Like

Re: PDP Mocks Buhari & NASS With Cartoons (photos) by kaball32: 7:46am On Apr 04, 2016
All of dem r d same no b pdp spoil am for 16 yrs so guys expect miracle in 9 month apc pdp cnn BBC party in naija r d same don't die for any body
Re: PDP Mocks Buhari & NASS With Cartoons (photos) by Dklef(m): 7:48am On Apr 04, 2016
What has this got to do with the reality on ground, OP?

The reality on ground is that nigerians are suffering.

The reality on ground is that the people needs to see this long awaited change!

The reality is that there's no electricity, no fuel to even power our 'face me i face you' generators.

Every single commodity in the country is inflating.

Somewhere in ibandan, people scoop water from a pit to drink. And there's change in town.

Nothing is working in this country,
The people are suffering!!!

APC and its supporters, nigerians are suffering!!!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP Mocks Buhari & NASS With Cartoons (photos) by lexyclasy: 7:49am On Apr 04, 2016
omenka:
Always dishing out idiotic tweets only for them to come out the next day to pull a stinking lie out their rectal tunnel about how their account was hacked.

And if that is not something to talk about then your brain needs adjustment

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP Mocks Buhari & NASS With Cartoons (photos) by lexyclasy: 7:51am On Apr 04, 2016
VenusBetty:
they should go sit down, they are not better either.
I am not surprise after going through your profile i know you are not better either

2 Likes

Re: PDP Mocks Buhari & NASS With Cartoons (photos) by helpee(m): 7:52am On Apr 04, 2016
HtwoOw:

Just what I wanted to write

yes now. you are not a zombie for nothing. it is programmed

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP Mocks Buhari & NASS With Cartoons (photos) by streetdisciple: 7:52am On Apr 04, 2016
ruggedboy01:
Zombies are coming for u op
p
Re: PDP Mocks Buhari & NASS With Cartoons (photos) by billyG(m): 7:54am On Apr 04, 2016
HOW has d mighty fallen,fast forward to 2007 wher d dog's party boasted that they will rule 9jeria for 60yrs.now confine 2 an angry,wailing watchDOG.LOL
Re: PDP Mocks Buhari & NASS With Cartoons (photos) by Nobody: 7:55am On Apr 04, 2016
lexyclasy:
I am not surprise after going through your profile i know you are not better either
thank God I'm better than you, just went through your profile too.
Re: PDP Mocks Buhari & NASS With Cartoons (photos) by luvinhubby(m): 7:56am On Apr 04, 2016
The sky-rocketing president got me laughing. grin

Buhari no be am at all! at all !

3 Likes

Re: PDP Mocks Buhari & NASS With Cartoons (photos) by Dalyjay(m): 7:58am On Apr 04, 2016
Dis PDP pple are scam
Re: PDP Mocks Buhari & NASS With Cartoons (photos) by Enesi47: 8:00am On Apr 04, 2016
BushidoBlue:
Them leave issue dey attack opposition...
Empty, bereft of ideas... so they float from one thread to the another without any meaningful contribution....
All hail the new clueless ones... AKA Zombies
how does this rubbish will make them win 2019 election mctewwwwww,i don't even see pdp win any northern state
Re: PDP Mocks Buhari & NASS With Cartoons (photos) by tinktanker: 8:00am On Apr 04, 2016
omenka:

zombie o zombie, zombie no dey think even if u force am to think. Zombie

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: PDP Mocks Buhari & NASS With Cartoons (photos) by godwin120alex: 8:01am On Apr 04, 2016
Ok
Re: PDP Mocks Buhari & NASS With Cartoons (photos) by sidneyj(m): 8:01am On Apr 04, 2016
can't stop laughinggringringrin

this post can cure hypertension

1 Like

Re: PDP Mocks Buhari & NASS With Cartoons (photos) by sidneyj(m): 8:02am On Apr 04, 2016
can't stop laughinggringringrin

this post can cure hypertension
Re: PDP Mocks Buhari & NASS With Cartoons (photos) by Abeyjide: 8:08am On Apr 04, 2016
are PDP members not in NASS?mocking PDP together.
Re: PDP Mocks Buhari & NASS With Cartoons (photos) by ULSHERLAN(m): 8:09am On Apr 04, 2016
PDP should realise by now that they are a part of this govt. They are mocking themselves too
Re: PDP Mocks Buhari & NASS With Cartoons (photos) by Ridwan1821: 8:10am On Apr 04, 2016
What do u expect from them... They tried by all means to stop President Buhari fom winning d presidential election and now they are abusing him and the NASS.
PDP should taste life as an opposition party a little bit so that they will do good things if any of their member bcum d president another time. undecidedundecidedundecided
Re: PDP Mocks Buhari & NASS With Cartoons (photos) by stayblack: 8:11am On Apr 04, 2016
chimere66:
PDP won't kill me with their strategy.This time around they took a swipe on President Buhari and NASS.I no fit shout!

Source: http://www.trezzyblog.com/2016/04/pdp-mock-president-buhari-nass-with.html
ENEMIES OF PROGRESS... grin grin ..SAI BABA...
Re: PDP Mocks Buhari & NASS With Cartoons (photos) by Nellybii: 8:13am On Apr 04, 2016
brize:
Someone remind me the country i govern. You know i am a dullard-

You can write your president's name on anything.
Hang his picture and punch it hard till you sweat.
That is way better than suicide.
Thank me later for saving your life.

#righttodiewailing#
Re: PDP Mocks Buhari & NASS With Cartoons (photos) by frankparadise(m): 8:13am On Apr 04, 2016
next!
Re: PDP Mocks Buhari & NASS With Cartoons (photos) by Nellybii: 8:15am On Apr 04, 2016
Enesi47:
how does this rubbish will make them win 2019 election mctewwwwww,i don't even see pdp win any northern state

Give them one more year without national cake to share and you will see them jumping ship.

1 Like

Re: PDP Mocks Buhari & NASS With Cartoons (photos) by frankparadise(m): 8:16am On Apr 04, 2016
Rubbish
Ridwan1821:
What do u expect from them... They tried by all means to stop President Buhari fom winning d presidential election and now they are abusing him and the NASS.
PDP should taste life as an opposition party a little bit so that they will do good things if any of their member bcum d president another time. undecidedundecidedundecided
Re: PDP Mocks Buhari & NASS With Cartoons (photos) by Thobilobah(m): 8:21am On Apr 04, 2016
brize:
commot your father's face from that picture and put our President's picture back please cheesy
brize:
commot your father's face from that picture and put our President's picture back please

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

See How Aguiyi Ironsi Was Murdered In Cold Blood. (viewers Discretion Advised). / Ambode Bashed For 'Embarrassing' V.P Osinbajo On Instagram (Photo) / Ghana Becomes Nigeria’s Biggest Trade Partner After Border Closure

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.