Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,114 members, 7,814,913 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:05 PM

"I Had Sex With My 15-year-old Son After Falling For Him"- Woman Reveals. Photos - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / "I Had Sex With My 15-year-old Son After Falling For Him"- Woman Reveals. Photos (15643 Views)

Man Cries Out After Falling For This Pretty Fake Customs Lady On Facebook.Photos / Why I Joined Cultism; Former Eiye Confraternity Leader In Lagos Reveals. Photos / I Raped My 15-Year-Old Daughter Under Influence Of Forces Beyond Me - Suspect (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

"I Had Sex With My 15-year-old Son After Falling For Him"- Woman Reveals. Photos by ChangeIsCostant: 10:27pm On Apr 03, 2016
This is very shameless of her...not even talking about the embarrassing act itself but washing her dirty linen in public for the whole world to see. According to this woman, she has been having sex with her own very son whom she also conceived a baby for last year when he was just 14 years old. . The woman was even proud to post the shocker on Facebook to the surprise of all. The boy now doubles as a son and a dad....

http://www.nationalhelm.com/2016/04/i-had-sex-with-my-15-year-old-son-after.html

Re: "I Had Sex With My 15-year-old Son After Falling For Him"- Woman Reveals. Photos by ChangeIsCostant: 10:28pm On Apr 03, 2016
this woman no get shame at all...endtime mother

4 Likes

Re: "I Had Sex With My 15-year-old Son After Falling For Him"- Woman Reveals. Photos by Xposer: 10:30pm On Apr 03, 2016
God forbid this woman

3 Likes

Re: "I Had Sex With My 15-year-old Son After Falling For Him"- Woman Reveals. Photos by CastedDude: 10:31pm On Apr 03, 2016
Only God can save u cos ur matter no be here

3 Likes

Re: "I Had Sex With My 15-year-old Son After Falling For Him"- Woman Reveals. Photos by mightyokwy(m): 10:32pm On Apr 03, 2016
End time mom. Rubbish

3 Likes

Re: "I Had Sex With My 15-year-old Son After Falling For Him"- Woman Reveals. Photos by Nobody: 10:40pm On Apr 03, 2016
Chai, the woman na wherey.

even if the thing dey scratch am, why she no fit consult other guys, nairaland guys dey here, dem go freely give am.

2 Likes

Re: "I Had Sex With My 15-year-old Son After Falling For Him"- Woman Reveals. Photos by bloomstar: 10:41pm On Apr 03, 2016
shameless woman.....
its better off you never confessed cause you have killed that boys future and your own reputations.
he is a kid with sexual anxiety,, and you lured him... i spit on u

3 Likes

Re: "I Had Sex With My 15-year-old Son After Falling For Him"- Woman Reveals. Photos by Goodcare(m): 10:42pm On Apr 03, 2016
This woman need serious deliverance

3 Likes

Re: "I Had Sex With My 15-year-old Son After Falling For Him"- Woman Reveals. Photos by NobleAngell(f): 10:44pm On Apr 03, 2016
Lucifer has officially relocated from hell and now dwells in the hearts of many.

2 Likes

Re: "I Had Sex With My 15-year-old Son After Falling For Him"- Woman Reveals. Photos by Flexherbal(m): 10:47pm On Apr 03, 2016
They need to examine her brain.

3 Likes

Re: "I Had Sex With My 15-year-old Son After Falling For Him"- Woman Reveals. Photos by ChangeIsCostant: 10:53pm On Apr 03, 2016
cc; seun, lalasticlala, mynd44
Re: "I Had Sex With My 15-year-old Son After Falling For Him"- Woman Reveals. Photos by CACAWA(m): 10:54pm On Apr 03, 2016
Lol...that must have been April Fool.

2 Likes

Re: "I Had Sex With My 15-year-old Son After Falling For Him"- Woman Reveals. Photos by Caseless: 11:01pm On Apr 03, 2016
That woman is a cow. So, what's the r/ship of the boy and child his mum my 'bear' for him?

1 Like

Re: "I Had Sex With My 15-year-old Son After Falling For Him"- Woman Reveals. Photos by Caseless: 11:07pm On Apr 03, 2016
That woman is a cow.
So, what's the r/ship of the boy and child his mum may 'bear' for him?
Re: "I Had Sex With My 15-year-old Son After Falling For Him"- Woman Reveals. Photos by HalfTruth: 11:09pm On Apr 03, 2016
I expect idiots to believe this story. Fake blogs

1 Like

Re: "I Had Sex With My 15-year-old Son After Falling For Him"- Woman Reveals. Photos by STARGREEN(m): 11:29pm On Apr 03, 2016
Which country and state? Sorry that I might think differently as it seems hard to swallow
Re: "I Had Sex With My 15-year-old Son After Falling For Him"- Woman Reveals. Photos by Dojupyo(f): 12:33am On Apr 04, 2016
Tell me "April Fool" is still on embarassed What's this woman saying?
Re: "I Had Sex With My 15-year-old Son After Falling For Him"- Woman Reveals. Photos by Dojupyo(f): 12:37am On Apr 04, 2016
STARGREEN:
Which country and state? Sorry that I might think differently as it seems hard to swallow

No be seems hard to swallow, rather it is really hard to swallow..
Who does that? I could make do with a Father doing that to a daughter, but a mom doing such atrocity with her son is just incredible.. Cos a mom who carried her child for nine months, wouldn't want to ruin her child's life..

Who then do we refer to as the father of her child? The son's son

End time Mama
Re: "I Had Sex With My 15-year-old Son After Falling For Him"- Woman Reveals. Photos by AshiwajuFoward: 1:29am On Apr 04, 2016
WTF?
Re: "I Had Sex With My 15-year-old Son After Falling For Him"- Woman Reveals. Photos by AshiwajuFoward: 1:30am On Apr 04, 2016
WTF? shocked shocked shocked
Re: "I Had Sex With My 15-year-old Son After Falling For Him"- Woman Reveals. Photos by philGeo(m): 3:33am On Apr 04, 2016
Caseless:
That woman is a cow.
So, what's the r/ship of the boy and child his mum my 'bear' for him?
Brother and father. But what relationship between three of them?
Re: "I Had Sex With My 15-year-old Son After Falling For Him"- Woman Reveals. Photos by Gidoka(m): 3:37am On Apr 04, 2016
Now the baby's brother is also its father, and the baby's mother and grandmother are the same person..why are they confusing the child's background.
Re: "I Had Sex With My 15-year-old Son After Falling For Him"- Woman Reveals. Photos by M4gunners: 3:51am On Apr 04, 2016
Uwa nme bi.oh nothing wey i no read from nairaland.
Re: "I Had Sex With My 15-year-old Son After Falling For Him"- Woman Reveals. Photos by pwettiejay(f): 4:33am On Apr 04, 2016
Abomination! She's just shameless
Re: "I Had Sex With My 15-year-old Son After Falling For Him"- Woman Reveals. Photos by IamAtribalist: 5:23am On Apr 04, 2016
cool Chisoz Idonbilivit shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: "I Had Sex With My 15-year-old Son After Falling For Him"- Woman Reveals. Photos by skelewu404(m): 5:30am On Apr 04, 2016
In this my little life time i feel like i have seen it all but with the way things r going by the time i will be 50 i just wonder........
Re: "I Had Sex With My 15-year-old Son After Falling For Him"- Woman Reveals. Photos by Caseless: 5:50am On Apr 04, 2016
philGeo:
Brother and father. But what relationship between three of them?
it's complicated.
Re: "I Had Sex With My 15-year-old Son After Falling For Him"- Woman Reveals. Photos by SmartMugu: 6:18am On Apr 04, 2016
Sick people everywhere. This seems like a typical Yankee akata woman type of mentality. When that son matures and regrets what happened, he'll likely end up commiting suicide and it's on to the next one.
Re: "I Had Sex With My 15-year-old Son After Falling For Him"- Woman Reveals. Photos by Xposer: 6:23am On Apr 04, 2016
r u not seeing the woman's Facebook post with pictures or u just want to talk trash
HalfTruth:
I expect idiots to believe this story. Fake blogs
Re: "I Had Sex With My 15-year-old Son After Falling For Him"- Woman Reveals. Photos by Nobody: 6:24am On Apr 04, 2016
mightyokwy:
End time mom. Rubbish
lmao this is what came to my mind immediately I saw the story
Re: "I Had Sex With My 15-year-old Son After Falling For Him"- Woman Reveals. Photos by DopeBoiRapy(m): 6:56am On Apr 04, 2016
ChangeIsCostant:
This is very shameless of her...not even talking about the embarrassing act itself but washing her dirty linen in public for the whole world to see. According to this woman, she has been having sex with her own very son whom she also conceived a baby for last year when he was just 14 years old. . The woman was even proud to post the shocker on Facebook to the surprise of all. The boy now doubles as a son and a dad....

http://www.nationalhelm.com/2016/04/i-had-sex-with-my-15-year-old-son-after.html
She is not mentally stable i blive.
Re: "I Had Sex With My 15-year-old Son After Falling For Him"- Woman Reveals. Photos by CastedDude: 7:25am On Apr 04, 2016
lalasticlala

(1) (2) (Reply)

Commercial Driver Arranges The Kidnap Of His Passengers (Pix, Video) / Police Kill Rufus Giwa Student: Injure Others / Ikorodu Robbery: Police Offers Five Million Naira Reward For Information

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.