Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,758 members, 7,809,923 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:14 PM

What Can Make You Treat Your Pen This Way? #Hilarious photo - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / What Can Make You Treat Your Pen This Way? #Hilarious photo (36897 Views)

Did You Label Your Pen In School Back In Those Days, Do You Still Remember This? / Medical Students Write Exams In A.B.U Zaria This Way (Photo) / Kids Will Learn ABC This Way, If This Generation Is Not Careful (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Can Make You Treat Your Pen This Way? #Hilarious photo by Nobody: 2:56pm On Apr 05, 2016
DY20:
When Jamb asked you "Tope" is a name of which sex?
(a) Male (b) Female ... and there isn't any other available option.

Damn,Mehn you got me laughing out loud to the extent of my kids asking,dad what you laughing at?.

1 Like

Re: What Can Make You Treat Your Pen This Way? #Hilarious photo by DY20: 3:00pm On Apr 05, 2016
euromilion:

Damn,Mehn you got me laughing out loud to the extent of my kids asking,dad what you laughing at?.
abi na... This could be just for a joke but there could be questions like that really... and this time, it is in CBT... and mouse is not something to chew at..
Re: What Can Make You Treat Your Pen This Way? #Hilarious photo by Humulity: 3:02pm On Apr 05, 2016
Ata.............
Re: What Can Make You Treat Your Pen This Way? #Hilarious photo by shut(f): 3:03pm On Apr 05, 2016
Lol
Math of course
Re: What Can Make You Treat Your Pen This Way? #Hilarious photo by Djpedro1(m): 3:09pm On Apr 05, 2016
That is when the teacher ask a question in the class rum, and they did not know what to say to the teacher, then treat the pen that way in there mouth
Re: What Can Make You Treat Your Pen This Way? #Hilarious photo by sonofthunder: 3:11pm On Apr 05, 2016
hungerbad
Re: What Can Make You Treat Your Pen This Way? #Hilarious photo by habsydiamond(m): 3:18pm On Apr 05, 2016
When u are writing an exam and u have nothing upstairs relating to the questions. itts either you eat your pen or u count ceiling.
Re: What Can Make You Treat Your Pen This Way? #Hilarious photo by IamUdo(m): 3:23pm On Apr 05, 2016
When u don't read for exam
Re: What Can Make You Treat Your Pen This Way? #Hilarious photo by showby: 3:47pm On Apr 05, 2016
B
Re: What Can Make You Treat Your Pen This Way? #Hilarious photo by petkoffdrake2(m): 3:47pm On Apr 05, 2016
babybrace:
But the thing dey sweet sha

If both of us sit for exam hall... I'll just give u my pen cover to chew away ur self nd I'll take ur answer sheet and..... cool
Re: What Can Make You Treat Your Pen This Way? #Hilarious photo by Janedera(f): 3:48pm On Apr 05, 2016
hunger

1 Like

Re: What Can Make You Treat Your Pen This Way? #Hilarious photo by psamuel618(m): 4:04pm On Apr 05, 2016
mysticgal:

I could swear that during my knowledgeable years, I have never chewed my pen. It's disgusting.

OMO na you ooo... I chew pass that biro cover, and that made up who we are today...
Re: What Can Make You Treat Your Pen This Way? #Hilarious photo by xreal: 4:08pm On Apr 05, 2016
When u have/know nothing to write while others are busy collecting extra sheets in an exam hall.
Re: What Can Make You Treat Your Pen This Way? #Hilarious photo by kosokoadeyemi: 4:13pm On Apr 05, 2016
Rubish
Re: What Can Make You Treat Your Pen This Way? #Hilarious photo by Rozaystunna(m): 4:17pm On Apr 05, 2016
My biro is always in my mouth to the extent that if u want borrow it u have to take it out My mouth grin grin grin cheesy
Re: What Can Make You Treat Your Pen This Way? #Hilarious photo by olufoluke: 4:33pm On Apr 05, 2016
Maths caused it
Re: What Can Make You Treat Your Pen This Way? #Hilarious photo by Olamiliann(f): 4:36pm On Apr 05, 2016
When you don't have any idea on how to answer the question
Re: What Can Make You Treat Your Pen This Way? #Hilarious photo by Tobyshegz(m): 4:45pm On Apr 05, 2016
..When you know that after school you garz to fetch water, water and more water !!!
Re: What Can Make You Treat Your Pen This Way? #Hilarious photo by Nobody: 5:20pm On Apr 05, 2016
When your hungry...A.K.A AGRO!
Re: What Can Make You Treat Your Pen This Way? #Hilarious photo by RobinHez(m): 5:44pm On Apr 05, 2016
yungbeef:
I chewed my Biro head to give it balance when I am playing Biro on my table with my friends. you know the game where you continually hit each pen until one falls off the table.....
Wa sere! cool

Re: What Can Make You Treat Your Pen This Way? #Hilarious photo by Bettyo4(f): 6:34pm On Apr 05, 2016
Maths n Economics
Re: What Can Make You Treat Your Pen This Way? #Hilarious photo by babybrace(f): 7:14pm On Apr 05, 2016
petkoffdrake2:

If both of us sit for exam hall... I'll just give u my pen cover to chew away ur self nd I'll take ur answer sheet and..... cool

And what
Re: What Can Make You Treat Your Pen This Way? #Hilarious photo by petkoffdrake2(m): 7:21pm On Apr 05, 2016
babybrace:

And what

Copy naa grin
Re: What Can Make You Treat Your Pen This Way? #Hilarious photo by damiyt(m): 7:32pm On Apr 05, 2016
lolz
Re: What Can Make You Treat Your Pen This Way? #Hilarious photo by babybrace(f): 7:35pm On Apr 05, 2016
petkoffdrake2:

Copy naa grin
Lol, exam malpractice is not good
Re: What Can Make You Treat Your Pen This Way? #Hilarious photo by Ifedoyinmola(f): 11:04pm On Apr 05, 2016
Vikkie14:
Forming Genius abi? There's no student that will say he/she hasn't chew/bite(not to the extent displayed here) his/her pen. It's either you did that subconsciously or consciously.
I neva chewed the cover of my biro or the biro itself and I can never and will never,av u ever tried to smell the pen after chewing it,the aftermath smell is unbearably disgusting,if I borrow u my pen and u like it and want me to dash u,u just chew it,it will automatically become urs
Re: What Can Make You Treat Your Pen This Way? #Hilarious photo by hamdan4sure: 6:57am On Apr 06, 2016
OurSchoolNews:
What Can Make U Treat Your Pen This Way?

Source=http://ourschool.com.ng/2016/03/what-can-make-you-treat-your-pen-this-way-pics/
that's during the exam period trying to meditate
Re: What Can Make You Treat Your Pen This Way? #Hilarious photo by petkoffdrake2(m): 7:52am On Apr 06, 2016
babybrace:

Lol, exam malpractice is not good

So chewing of pen cover is good [right][/right] smiley
Re: What Can Make You Treat Your Pen This Way? #Hilarious photo by babybrace(f): 10:05am On Apr 06, 2016
petkoffdrake2:

So chewing of pen cover is good [right][/right] smiley
Yea
Re: What Can Make You Treat Your Pen This Way? #Hilarious photo by Nobody: 11:58am On Apr 06, 2016
chybykee:
hehehe, Na when you Don think come d think Wetin to think
grin grin grin grin . Badoo i swear i no undastood you. grin
Perfectdanny sha
Re: What Can Make You Treat Your Pen This Way? #Hilarious photo by bobokunlexzy: 2:42pm On Apr 06, 2016
grin Shebi Na only the BOOT dem chop. If u see wia dey chop Boot, the butt & even crack d body lyk biscuit bone plus eating d ink container flat like plastic wey fire burn........my people, FEAR go catch U ;DShebi Na only the BOOT dem chop. If u see wia dey chop Boot, the butt & even crack d body lyk biscuit bone plus eating d ink container flat like plastic wey fire burn........my people, FEAR go catch U
Re: What Can Make You Treat Your Pen This Way? #Hilarious photo by petkoffdrake2(m): 12:32am On Apr 07, 2016
babybrace:

Yea
OK love... Continue

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Sunday Igoho Conferred With Honorary Doctorate Degree / JAMB Admission Status Out... Jamb.org.ng / Ejim Chinazom Judith Graduates As A Medical Doctor In A Wheelchair In Enugu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.