Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,719 members, 7,820,505 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:05 PM

Herdsmen Kidnap Catholic Priest In Enugu - Crime (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Herdsmen Kidnap Catholic Priest In Enugu (31930 Views)

Fulani Herdsmen Kidnap Three Teachers In Edo State / Fulani Herdsmen Kidnap DELSU Staff, Demand N5m Ransom : VANGUARD / Fulani Herdsmen Kidnap Ogbobe Stephen, Enugu Auditor, Demand N5m Ransom (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Herdsmen Kidnap Catholic Priest In Enugu by Evathyst(f): 6:05pm On Apr 04, 2016
HalfTruth, please go easy on these IPODs nau, you know they are a still in a grief as a result of the 'Enugu invasion' grin grin grin

Make I no lie, make I no thief, I don laff tire for this thread. Their silence alone is amusing. So much for chest-beaters. grin grin

1 Like

Re: Herdsmen Kidnap Catholic Priest In Enugu by abimic(m): 6:32pm On Apr 04, 2016
When would this fucking grass be imported?
Till the fulanis kill us all? And no people to govern. Fayose would have spilled the oil had this happened in his state, he would have abused PMB and I would have being happy at the next abuse buhari would have gotten but the SE governors I think would decamp to APC from their acts as they don't seem to speak out even on things against their states. Anyway, all this death no concern buhari o as long as fulanis didn't die!
Re: Herdsmen Kidnap Catholic Priest In Enugu by Sirsubway1: 7:00pm On Apr 04, 2016
kettykin:

I still cannot understand why you are bragging and cursing on behalf of fulanis, are you of them.

You have problems, face those tormenting you and killing your people. Yorubas are not the cause of your problems, loudmouthed coward.

2 Likes

Re: Herdsmen Kidnap Catholic Priest In Enugu by kettykin: 7:13pm On Apr 04, 2016
Sirsubway1:

You have problems, face those tormenting you and killing your people. Yorubas are not the cause of your problems, loudmouthed coward.
If you still have problems with Fulani invading the East then the problem is you and not the Fulani
Re: Herdsmen Kidnap Catholic Priest In Enugu by chigaemezuogu: 7:17pm On Apr 04, 2016
Buhari should declare fulani herdsmen terrorist group
Re: Herdsmen Kidnap Catholic Priest In Enugu by MarysMeal: 7:19pm On Apr 04, 2016
kettykin:

If you still have problems with Fulani invading the East then the problem is you and not the Fulani

Kettykin, when are you, cyberwolf, cheruv and noblezone going to rescue rev fr Celestine?

Quit the online noise and chest beating and go rescue the priest.
Re: Herdsmen Kidnap Catholic Priest In Enugu by VirginFinder: 7:45pm On Apr 04, 2016
@cubeet
You are a dullard!
In all the instances you mentioned there is hardly bloodshed unlike in the east where iibos are slaughtered like fowls.
Also, the Foooolanis get beaten from time to time.
I'll give evidence if you need.

@kettykin and co shouting military backing foooolani
The truth is that security personnel backed the hauuusa/foooolani when it became glaring that Yorubas were having the upperhand in the mile 12 fracas.
And the end, the foooolanis apologised before mile 12 was reopened.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Herdsmen Kidnap Catholic Priest In Enugu by ycat: 9:25pm On Apr 04, 2016
E kaale oo!

You really gave the bugs a bloody nose.
HalfTruth:

Odaaro smiley
Re: Herdsmen Kidnap Catholic Priest In Enugu by sweetilicious(f): 11:53pm On Apr 04, 2016
UNECboi:
our governor is a dullard...good people of enugu it's time to defend ourselves.
When I saw him in my aunt's burial,he looked too calm.I just hope he is fit for the position he is occupying.
Re: Herdsmen Kidnap Catholic Priest In Enugu by Sirsubway1: 1:46am On Apr 05, 2016
kettykin:

Just shut up and carry your smelly armpit comot here. Coward

1 Like

Re: Herdsmen Kidnap Catholic Priest In Enugu by ycat: 4:27am On Apr 05, 2016
The guy is funny, he made me laugh so much yesterday that some family members had to come and check on me to see what it was about.
Evathyst:
HalfTruth, please go easy on these IPODs nau, you know they are a still in a grief as a result of the 'Enugu invasion' grin grin grin

Make I no lie, make I no thief, I don laff tire for this thread. Their silence alone is amusing. So much for chest-beaters. grin grin
Re: Herdsmen Kidnap Catholic Priest In Enugu by philosopy: 7:21am On Apr 05, 2016
Evathyst:

..hmm, are you insinuating they should take laws into their hands?
Haba! Let us not encourage this kind of comments. You will be shocked about the ripple effect when they fight their own battles, I keep saying, it is better to allow and let lying dogs sleep. It is not neccessary that tbey are weak or dont have the means, maybe they believe in the unity of the country, you kill an ibo man in his own place?
Something may be brewing that you are not aware of.
Fulani should be prevailed upon to stop or it might destroy this fragile country. That is their land!
Most we destroy this country now?
Re: Herdsmen Kidnap Catholic Priest In Enugu by Nobody: 10:10pm On Apr 06, 2016
StunningCEO:

You are obviously an illiterate.....think before you type.... cheesy

You made this mention at exactly 11:12am and then.....

StunningCEO:

Simple comprehension is what you lack... cheesy...nothing celebratory there... grin

Came back at 12:23pm of the same day to say this!

CONCLUSION: You are jobless to have all the time to do that while i am too busy and preoccupied to have noticed almost 2 days later! cheesy cheesy

Take Heart loser!! embarassed embarassed
Re: Herdsmen Kidnap Catholic Priest In Enugu by StunningCEO: 1:35am On Apr 07, 2016
ilawanson44:

You made this mention at exactly 11:12am and then.....

Came back at 12:23pm of the same day to say this!

CONCLUSION: You are jobless to have all the time to do that while i am too busy and preoccupied to have noticed almost 2 days later! cheesy cheesy

Take Heart loser!! embarassed embarassed

Ode..... grin
Re: Herdsmen Kidnap Catholic Priest In Enugu by BraniacX(m): 3:22pm On Apr 22, 2016
PenSniper:

Yeebos and their primitive attitude of desecrating intellectual discourse with their perverted pidgin.
Illiteracy and half-education is really a disease.

Is your marksmanship accurate enough to play hide and seek, tag and follow pensniper? Be careful how you choose adversaries cause some might just be your doom! So i'll pretend your claim of some mysterious or fabled ivy league-ish world class education and pseudo-intellectual finesse wasn't aimed at me.............so fade away and remain inconsequential and pray i never notice you again your all so so awsome royal non-intellectualness! tongue

NOW SCRAM!!! angry
Re: Herdsmen Kidnap Catholic Priest In Enugu by BraniacX(m): 3:28pm On Apr 22, 2016
Evathyst:

Your chest is one i'm sure i'll enjoy beating to a slow erotic tune, with moaning complements from you of course grin

No offence meant of course grin lipsrsealed grin
Re: Herdsmen Kidnap Catholic Priest In Enugu by oweman: 7:50am On Jul 23, 2018
Smear campaign ibo's has been on since 2011

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

#EndSARS: Port Harcourt Residents Protest, Defying Wike's Order (Video) / Stop Jumping Through Barrack's Fence - Jaji Military Cantonment / I Killed Colonel Samaila Inusa When He Struggled To Grab Gun – Suspect

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.