Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,787 members, 7,820,756 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:59 PM

Herdsmen Kidnap Catholic Priest In Enugu - Crime (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Herdsmen Kidnap Catholic Priest In Enugu (31938 Views)

Fulani Herdsmen Kidnap Three Teachers In Edo State / Fulani Herdsmen Kidnap DELSU Staff, Demand N5m Ransom : VANGUARD / Fulani Herdsmen Kidnap Ogbobe Stephen, Enugu Auditor, Demand N5m Ransom (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Herdsmen Kidnap Catholic Priest In Enugu by Adelivinggreat(m): 12:19pm On Apr 04, 2016
I think SE governors should start clamoring 4 IDP camps for its pple...because more fulani mayhem is imminent in that region. Cowards!! They said it can never happen in their region;now its happening ooooo

3 Likes

Re: Herdsmen Kidnap Catholic Priest In Enugu by tonio2wo: 12:23pm On Apr 04, 2016
kettykin:
This is very very bad , I don't know at what point igbos want this to reach before they think of self defense
Did u not hear of what happened to those that tried to defend themselves?
Re: Herdsmen Kidnap Catholic Priest In Enugu by StunningCEO: 12:23pm On Apr 04, 2016
ilawanson44:

I know you didn't go to school so let me help reset your brain...the comment you just quoted...isn't that "celebrating tragedy" ?

Simple comprehension is what you lack... cheesy...nothing celebratory there... grin

1 Like

Re: Herdsmen Kidnap Catholic Priest In Enugu by tonio2wo: 12:29pm On Apr 04, 2016
HalfTruth:
Angeli awon Yoruba dey on serious revenge for Mile 12 criticism. When Fulanis were causing chaos in the SW, Igbos were celebrating on social media. See una life? So how una 'brave' touts go avenge the priest?

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Guy these are entirly different scenarios. The fulanis tip toe n kill at night, or when ur guards are down in ur farm working. The dint combat face to face the way they faced u guys in mile 12. They shld try and attack that way n see the outcome. And I dnt mean them going to remove villages to attack. They shld go to aba or onitsha n try wat dey did in lag and see.
Re: Herdsmen Kidnap Catholic Priest In Enugu by Princewell2012(m): 12:30pm On Apr 04, 2016
HalfTruth:

Excuse me for feeling no sense of sympathy. When my own people were killed for defending themselves in Lagos, no be Ibos dey rejoice? Won sese bere ni.

We Yorubas have given Enugu to Fulanis. grin

Are you a Christian ?
Re: Herdsmen Kidnap Catholic Priest In Enugu by Princewell2012(m): 12:34pm On Apr 04, 2016
AshiwajuFoward:

The million dollar question is...WHERE THE FUDGE R THE iPOB yoot?? ??
Rather, you should be asking, what is the president during or saying about it?
Or are you suggesting that the igbo youth should go to war against them ?
Re: Herdsmen Kidnap Catholic Priest In Enugu by kenny987(f): 12:37pm On Apr 04, 2016
MarysMeal:

But you always find joy in mocking Agatu people.

Your brothers here such as Sunday Nworum aka sunnybobo, sunnyb0b0, whynotthetruth, keny987, freeglobe and co mock omenka here on daily basis without shame and without even hiding it.

I don't know about mocking Omenka but I do find it strange and alarming that he has never once condemned the evil perpetrated against his own people, never attempts to speak of a solution or way out even if for online purposes. When I see digs thrown at him especially when he is load on matters relating to other tribes but completely mute and dead to issues of his home, then I daresay he deserves the mockery he gets.
At least we show concern about our people and actually try in our way to curtail the menace of these fulani rascals and you see him mocking others.

2 Likes

Re: Herdsmen Kidnap Catholic Priest In Enugu by Nobody: 12:41pm On Apr 04, 2016
Kyase:

What do expect from Africans claiming middle east grin

Lol. Quote of the day. grin grin grin

However, on a serious note. This issue needs to be handled quick. All over the country these barbarians are either bombing or killing or raping... with impunity.

I think the 'temporary" suspension of grazing activities is a good place to start.

1 Like

Re: Herdsmen Kidnap Catholic Priest In Enugu by winningwinner(m): 12:42pm On Apr 04, 2016
I have not really figured out why the President filled the whole of Rivers State with soldiers and gun-throting police officers to monitor ordinary State Election, while allowing helpless Nigerians to be wasted by the Fulani herdsmen.
If anyone tells me that there is no hidden agenda by this Buhari-led government, the person may be lying to me.
In a nation with substantive Minister of Petroleum, and the NASS finds it wise to invite a junior minister for questioning, something serious is wrong!
This is the worst president that has ever ruled Nigeria... His ministers, governors and hangmen are busy dancing while Nigerians suffer and die. What a shame!

Re: Herdsmen Kidnap Catholic Priest In Enugu by proxillin(m): 1:26pm On Apr 04, 2016
And if this happened is a Yoruba state, you will see these Igbo calling us cowards. Now you brave...See how coward u all are

4 Likes

Re: Herdsmen Kidnap Catholic Priest In Enugu by proxillin(m): 1:30pm On Apr 04, 2016
Princewell2012:

Rather, you should be asking, what is the president during or saying about it?

Or are you suggesting that the igbo youth should go to war against them ?

But Igbo keep beating chest. Remember mile 12 fight in Lagos last month. We know how Igbo called Yorubas cowards despite loosing some of their kinsmen in the fight.

2 Likes

Re: Herdsmen Kidnap Catholic Priest In Enugu by Cubeet: 1:52pm On Apr 04, 2016
Don't forget these fulani enjoys those Yoruba big Nyash too
http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/10/how-fulani-herdsmen-kill-rape-ogun-residents-farmers/
Re: Herdsmen Kidnap Catholic Priest In Enugu by proxillin(m): 1:53pm On Apr 04, 2016
Cubeet:
Don't forget these fulani enjoys those Yoruba big Nyash too
http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/10/how-fulani-herdsmen-kill-rape-ogun-residents-farmers/

Yes and also Igbo Yansh haaaaaa grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Herdsmen Kidnap Catholic Priest In Enugu by Cubeet: 1:54pm On Apr 04, 2016
Re: Herdsmen Kidnap Catholic Priest In Enugu by Cubeet: 1:54pm On Apr 04, 2016
Another Fulani attack in Yoloba land
Re: Herdsmen Kidnap Catholic Priest In Enugu by Cubeet: 1:56pm On Apr 04, 2016
Re: Herdsmen Kidnap Catholic Priest In Enugu by Cubeet: 1:57pm On Apr 04, 2016
Re: Herdsmen Kidnap Catholic Priest In Enugu by Cubeet: 1:59pm On Apr 04, 2016
Re: Herdsmen Kidnap Catholic Priest In Enugu by omenka(m): 2:01pm On Apr 04, 2016
kenny987:

I don't know about mocking Omenka but I do find it strange and alarming that he has never once condemned the evil perpetrated against his own people, never attempts to speak of a solution or way out even if for online purposes. When I see digs thrown at him especially when he is load on matters relating to other tribes but completely mute and dead to issues of his home, then I daresay he deserves the mockery he gets.
At least we show concern about our people and actually try in our way to curtail the menace of these fulani rascals and you see him mocking others.
You guys are simply shameless. Imagine Kyase and I descending on this thread to mock you people over the misfortune of having the Fulanis murder some of your brothers. I'm glad some people are calling you guys out to that fact.

Now, ask yourself, how has your "online rants" about their activities remedied the menace?? If I show concern about my people, I don't have to come genuflect in front of some online morons for attention.

I don't need anyone's validation of my actions to determine their propriety, least of all, that of people who rejoice over the death of human beings.

You lot should be ashamed of yourselves.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Herdsmen Kidnap Catholic Priest In Enugu by Kyase(m): 2:01pm On Apr 04, 2016
Timbuktou:

Lol. Quote of the day. grin grin grin

However, on a serious note. This issue needs to be handled quick. All over the country these barbarians are either bombing or killing or raping... with impunity.

I think the 'temporary" suspension of grazing activities is a good place to start.
Lol
That's true but its dry season, it will affect them a lot.
Re: Herdsmen Kidnap Catholic Priest In Enugu by Cubeet: 2:02pm On Apr 04, 2016
Re: Herdsmen Kidnap Catholic Priest In Enugu by Kyase(m): 2:04pm On Apr 04, 2016
omenka:
You guys are simply shameless. Imagine Kyase and I descending on this thread to mock you people over the misfortune of having the Fulanis murder some of your brothers. I'm glad some people are calling you guys out to that fact.

Now, ask yourself, how has your "online rants" about their activities remedied the menace?? If I show concern about my people, I don't have to come genuflect in front of some online morons for attention.

I don't need anyone's validation of my actions to determine their propriety, least of all, that of people who rejoice over the death of human beings.

Gbam!!!!!
Re: Herdsmen Kidnap Catholic Priest In Enugu by Cubeet: 2:05pm On Apr 04, 2016
Re: Herdsmen Kidnap Catholic Priest In Enugu by Cubeet: 2:07pm On Apr 04, 2016
These Fulani has attacked all the states in the South West Region of Nigeria.
Re: Herdsmen Kidnap Catholic Priest In Enugu by omenka(m): 2:09pm On Apr 04, 2016
Sirsubway1:

There is one loudmouthed coward called kettykin, he would have been dancing and telling us how it can never happen in the SE. Igbos have been mocking Benue people everyday, from Omenka to one Kyase guy. How i wish they can channel there online noisemaking bravery to the fulani in real life.
Imagine this thread ran over six pages without as much as a sneeze from me. Imagine kyase and I decided to celebrate such an unfortunate incident.

These so called iPod youths have no souls honestly.

4 Likes

Re: Herdsmen Kidnap Catholic Priest In Enugu by PenSniper: 2:11pm On Apr 04, 2016
BraniacX:

Me?

Attack you with multiple I.D's kwa? shocked

Makawhy? angry

I just dey commiserate with
you on your repatriation from mile12 oh! shocked

No get things twisted i be your most friendly next door
neighbour so why i go attack you? I only dey try to help but if you think say i dey attack you no vex oh! embarassed na misunderstanding

The only
other time i don quote you na when you come dey salivate for another thread when you mistakingly think say fulani nama dem come kpoof 16 pessin for my beloveth south south for rivers state come go
scott free not knowing say actual scores na 15-1 cheesy

Anyway as you don be ma guy na, i fit smuggle you enter mile12 for half price sha wink
Since you say you no worth
attacking permit me to appeal to and beg my southeast brothers make dem no fall our hand like una and hunt and dismember those fulani nama's without regard but make them no make any noise
about am or alert any ekelebe because he go cast the mission. So forget that father e own don be and happy hunting grin

Yeebos and their primitive attitude of desecrating intekkectual

1 Like

Re: Herdsmen Kidnap Catholic Priest In Enugu by PenSniper: 2:12pm On Apr 04, 2016
BraniacX:

Me?

Attack you with multiple I.D's kwa? shocked

Makawhy? angry

I just dey commiserate with
you on your repatriation from mile12 oh! shocked

No get things twisted i be your most friendly next door
neighbour so why i go attack you? I only dey try to help but if you think say i dey attack you no vex oh! embarassed na misunderstanding

The only
other time i don quote you na when you come dey salivate for another thread when you mistakingly think say fulani nama dem come kpoof 16 pessin for my beloveth south south for rivers state come go
scott free not knowing say actual scores na 15-1 cheesy

Anyway as you don be ma guy na, i fit smuggle you enter mile12 for half price sha wink
Since you say you no worth
attacking permit me to appeal to and beg my southeast brothers make dem no fall our hand like una and hunt and dismember those fulani nama's without regard but make them no make any noise
about am or alert any ekelebe because he go cast the mission. So forget that father e own don be and happy hunting grin

Yeebos and their primitive attitude of desecrating intellectual discourse with their perverted pidgin.
Illiteracy and half-education is really a disease.

1 Like

Re: Herdsmen Kidnap Catholic Priest In Enugu by omenka(m): 2:16pm On Apr 04, 2016
Kyase:

Gbam!!!!!
Bro, don't descend into the gutter with them and play the mocking game. Show them you are better than them.
Re: Herdsmen Kidnap Catholic Priest In Enugu by IVORY2009(m): 2:20pm On Apr 04, 2016
omenka:

Omo' Kwara bawo grin
Re: Herdsmen Kidnap Catholic Priest In Enugu by Kyase(m): 2:21pm On Apr 04, 2016
omenka:
Bro, don't descend into the gutter with them and play the mocking game. Show them you are better than them.
I will do just that bro.
Re: Herdsmen Kidnap Catholic Priest In Enugu by omenka(m): 2:23pm On Apr 04, 2016
MarysMeal:

But you always find joy in mocking Agatu people.

Your brothers here such as Sunday Nworum aka sunnybobo, sunnyb0b0, whynotthetruth, kenny987, freeglobe and co mock omenka here on daily basis without shame and without even hiding it.
It is such a damn shame honestly. Even when one is discussing totally unrelated stuffs, once they sight my moniker, they go "Agatu". To those ignoramuses, EVERYONE in Benue is from Agatu.

They celebrate the death of people as though those deaths make their lives more pleasant. What manner of human being does that??

I'd be damned if I mock them over this, I'm better than that. The question is; for how long would they keep celebrating the deaths of people simply because it makes the president look bad??

This incident exposes what a shameless bunch of people they are.

God forbid.

3 Likes

Re: Herdsmen Kidnap Catholic Priest In Enugu by MarysMeal: 2:26pm On Apr 04, 2016
omenka:

Well said.

I can only imagine how some people from a certain region gnash their teeth in anger and agony when reading your comments. In their mind, they will be like ' I wish I could get hold of this nigga and strangle him to death'.

Please ignore that urchin called ivory2009.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

She Says She Gave Birth To A Child After Lyft Driver Raped Her In 2019,Sues Now / Student Of Michael Okpara University Umudike Shot Dead By Rival Cult Group(Pics) / 10 Ways To Avoid Being Scammed By ‘yahoo Boys’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.