Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,350 members, 7,836,424 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 07:36 AM

Oluwaseun Samuel-Fajilade With Male And Female Sex Organs Cries Out For Help - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Oluwaseun Samuel-Fajilade With Male And Female Sex Organs Cries Out For Help (68712 Views)

What Some Human Organs And Parts Are Worth In The Black Market (Photos) / How Do Females Cope With Male Gynaecologists? / Understanding The Male Sex Organs And How Do They Function? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oluwaseun Samuel-Fajilade With Male And Female Sex Organs Cries Out For Help by ilyas26(m): 1:22pm On Apr 04, 2016
some guys be like I can Bleep this gal
Re: Oluwaseun Samuel-Fajilade With Male And Female Sex Organs Cries Out For Help by pezeji(m): 1:23pm On Apr 04, 2016
transgendered boy.... How dem go do dis one now?
Re: Oluwaseun Samuel-Fajilade With Male And Female Sex Organs Cries Out For Help by ilyas26(m): 1:23pm On Apr 04, 2016
some guys be like I can Bleep this guy
Re: Oluwaseun Samuel-Fajilade With Male And Female Sex Organs Cries Out For Help by stubbornman(m): 1:23pm On Apr 04, 2016
chiketee:
It may also be androgen insensitivity or mulerain agenesis
chai see as I confuse dey look too of una
Re: Oluwaseun Samuel-Fajilade With Male And Female Sex Organs Cries Out For Help by prinsam30: 1:24pm On Apr 04, 2016
Pangea:
His face looks more like a woman!
honestly He looks more of a She
Re: Oluwaseun Samuel-Fajilade With Male And Female Sex Organs Cries Out For Help by Chuksemi(m): 1:24pm On Apr 04, 2016
In one church like that, a man like this was delivered from the hermaphroditez demon. Laughable superstition, I pray he gets help though.
Re: Oluwaseun Samuel-Fajilade With Male And Female Sex Organs Cries Out For Help by BetterChurch: 1:25pm On Apr 04, 2016
The journey of Soul
Re: Oluwaseun Samuel-Fajilade With Male And Female Sex Organs Cries Out For Help by emmykk(m): 1:25pm On Apr 04, 2016
PUSIDRILA:
Hmm, dat him Bobbi make small sense O
your brain is Hermaphroditus's
Re: Oluwaseun Samuel-Fajilade With Male And Female Sex Organs Cries Out For Help by Idydarling(f): 1:25pm On Apr 04, 2016
why cover it na? now I no go see how a live hermaphrodite looks like down there
Re: Oluwaseun Samuel-Fajilade With Male And Female Sex Organs Cries Out For Help by An2elect2(f): 1:26pm On Apr 04, 2016
Pangea:
His face looks more like a woman!
yea
Re: Oluwaseun Samuel-Fajilade With Male And Female Sex Organs Cries Out For Help by stubbornman(m): 1:27pm On Apr 04, 2016
ilyas26:
some guys be like I can Bleep this gal
hah! FTC sef don dey eye the boobs.....which kin life be this

1 Like

Re: Oluwaseun Samuel-Fajilade With Male And Female Sex Organs Cries Out For Help by Ovialekhe(f): 1:27pm On Apr 04, 2016
PUSIDRILA:
u ar so disgusting.pervert
Re: Oluwaseun Samuel-Fajilade With Male And Female Sex Organs Cries Out For Help by macaranta(m): 1:28pm On Apr 04, 2016
henrydadon:
pervert..shame on u..see what u are lusting over for

As in ehn..thought it was just me.What a weirdo
Re: Oluwaseun Samuel-Fajilade With Male And Female Sex Organs Cries Out For Help by Kennyroy24(f): 1:29pm On Apr 04, 2016
Here Is The List Of The 6 Youngest PhD Holders In Nigeria
http://www.naijsnews.com/2016/04/here-is-list-of-6-youngest-phd-holders.html
Re: Oluwaseun Samuel-Fajilade With Male And Female Sex Organs Cries Out For Help by OrlandoOwoh(m): 1:30pm On Apr 04, 2016
It's a person like this that Fayose is supposed to be helping, not engaging in stunts like buying food stuff in the market.

3 Likes

Re: Oluwaseun Samuel-Fajilade With Male And Female Sex Organs Cries Out For Help by scachy(m): 1:30pm On Apr 04, 2016
This is exactly the case with d poor man a Pastor labelled a witch on one crusade ground. This a typical case of transgender and not witchcrafty.

For those that missed it
https://www.nairaland.com/3008210/man-breasts-spotted-crusade-see#44061871
Re: Oluwaseun Samuel-Fajilade With Male And Female Sex Organs Cries Out For Help by DeMekus: 1:32pm On Apr 04, 2016
The dirty effeminate can't even shave his armpits! lipsrsealed
Re: Oluwaseun Samuel-Fajilade With Male And Female Sex Organs Cries Out For Help by freecocoa(f): 1:34pm On Apr 04, 2016
philGeo:
There is always a reason to Thank God in this life, may almighty help him.
and what would be this person's reason to thank god?

1 Like

Re: Oluwaseun Samuel-Fajilade With Male And Female Sex Organs Cries Out For Help by DeMekus: 1:34pm On Apr 04, 2016
But, on a second note, most girls these days can't afford those swell boobs.
Re: Oluwaseun Samuel-Fajilade With Male And Female Sex Organs Cries Out For Help by Brilliantlights(m): 1:35pm On Apr 04, 2016
Eyaa

meanwhile join up for our free fiverr training
Re: Oluwaseun Samuel-Fajilade With Male And Female Sex Organs Cries Out For Help by wiZbanky(m): 1:35pm On Apr 04, 2016
wintersnow:
So he/she can get him/herself pregnant?
didn't u see dat he doesn't menstruate?? which implies he does not possess female sex cells (ova) that wears out with the uterine wall thereby causing Menstruation
Re: Oluwaseun Samuel-Fajilade With Male And Female Sex Organs Cries Out For Help by happiness100: 1:37pm On Apr 04, 2016
God, have mercy on him.
Re: Oluwaseun Samuel-Fajilade With Male And Female Sex Organs Cries Out For Help by Nobody: 1:37pm On Apr 04, 2016
grin ;DBro keep laffin until your 6 pac turn to 2Pac.

Rexnegro:
I swear You no well guy Hahahahahahahahahahaah...You just make me laff scatta my sexy six pac Belle here ehn.
Re: Oluwaseun Samuel-Fajilade With Male And Female Sex Organs Cries Out For Help by mrdino(m): 1:37pm On Apr 04, 2016
PUSIDRILA:
Pervert!
Re: Oluwaseun Samuel-Fajilade With Male And Female Sex Organs Cries Out For Help by bedspread: 1:39pm On Apr 04, 2016
PUSIDRILA:
Na wa for u oooo!!a brother is complaining and u re adding injury to it
Re: Oluwaseun Samuel-Fajilade With Male And Female Sex Organs Cries Out For Help by Heineken(m): 1:39pm On Apr 04, 2016
Nawao. Things dey happen
Re: Oluwaseun Samuel-Fajilade With Male And Female Sex Organs Cries Out For Help by Originalsly: 1:39pm On Apr 04, 2016
See confusion?...Born as a male....ok...breasts began forming at age 12...ok.....wants to be a male....ok..the breasts have to go...because he is not menstruating . ..what??....was he supposed to be menstruating from the breasts? ....or does he have a vagina ? ...so what exactly are the both ehmmm...instruments? These reporters be killing me.
Re: Oluwaseun Samuel-Fajilade With Male And Female Sex Organs Cries Out For Help by Gaddafithe2nd(m): 1:42pm On Apr 04, 2016
His/her face doesn't determine he/she can just decide to be a female. They would carryout test on him. If he/she has awomb, he would be a female if not only the breast would be cut off.
Casper Semmanyer of South Africa, a former hemaphrodite looks masculine but, when test was carried out they realize she is more of a feminine than masculine.
Re: Oluwaseun Samuel-Fajilade With Male And Female Sex Organs Cries Out For Help by Mayflowa(m): 1:42pm On Apr 04, 2016
Idydarling:
why cover it na? now I no go see how a live hermaphrodite looks like down there

Hahahaha. If you are interested in seeing it, it all over Internet. Google images of it. Wikipedia has pics too and surgeries to turn male to female and vice versa. Oyibo has started transgender operation since 1920
Re: Oluwaseun Samuel-Fajilade With Male And Female Sex Organs Cries Out For Help by xtervaganza(m): 1:43pm On Apr 04, 2016
philGeo:
There is always a reason to Thank God in this life, may almighty help him.
so you mean god made him like that and made you perfect just so you can thank him?

So your evil god put another thru suffering so you can praise him to the high heavens?

Arrant nonsense
Re: Oluwaseun Samuel-Fajilade With Male And Female Sex Organs Cries Out For Help by Nobody: 1:43pm On Apr 04, 2016
Walahi thanks por za confliment.
mrdino:

Pervert!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Second Case Of Coronavirus Confirmed In Nigeria / Woman Dies 24 Hours After Her Wedding In Delta State (Photos) / Anambra: Woman, Houseboy Die After Burning Charcoal To Warm Her Room (Graphic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.