Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,918 members, 7,824,859 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 07:27 PM

I Criticise Buhari As Most Senior Governor In Nigeria — Fayose - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Criticise Buhari As Most Senior Governor In Nigeria — Fayose (15646 Views)

I Want To Be The Next President Of Nigeria - Fayose / Resign If You Love Nigeria, Fayose Tells Buhari / Before You Criticise Buhari For Appointing An 84-Year-Old Durojaiye (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Criticise Buhari As Most Senior Governor In Nigeria — Fayose by Nobody: 4:07am On Apr 04, 2016
Lagos—Describing himself as the most senior governor in Nigeria, Governor Ayodele Fayose of Ekiti State yesterday said his attacks onPresident Muhammadu Buhari flowed from his sense of responsibility and not related to any 2019 presidential aspiration as alleged by critics.

FayoseSpeaking at an interactive forum in Lagos, Fayose said tying him with Senator Ali Sheriff, the national chairman of the Peoples Democratic Party, PDP for the 2019 presidential ticket was an attempt to discredit him, even as he urged those canvassing for a second term for Buhari to have a rethink.

He said by 2019, the president, who he claimed is presently bogged down by age would have become too old to govern.

The governor at the interactive session also called on President Buhari to urgently devalue the naira to lessen the pains on Nigerians.

In dismissing assertions of a2019 presidential aspiration, he said: “Anybody flying the kite of Sheriff and Fayose is the deceit of the highest order. Again, even if it is the Senate, I am not going to contest. Nobody contests the office of the Vice President you can only become the Vice President of Nigeria if God wants you to be. May I make it expressly clear that ifAli Modu Sheriff wants to contest as president of Nigeria in 2019, I will not support him, I am a man known for my words of honour. We must operate based on principle if our country is to move forward.”

Besides, he faulted the move,saying “This is cheap blackmail orchestrated to give people the impression that I have ambition that is why I am doing all these. I am the most senior governor in Nigeria and if I were to be in a party like the APC, they will be celebrating me everyday. They (APC) know I am critical of the bad policies of the APC administration.”

Frowning at efforts to project President Buhari for a second term in 2019, he said: “those promoting Buhari for 2019 should stop. I have told Nigerians that Buhari does not have the capacity now to govern Nigeria. What capacity will he display in seven years time? Currently as it stands, the President is challenged by age.”

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2016/04/criticise-buhari-senior-governor-nigeria-fayose/

1 Share

Re: I Criticise Buhari As Most Senior Governor In Nigeria — Fayose by Nobody: 4:18am On Apr 04, 2016
“those promoting Buhari for 2019 should stop. I have told Nigerians that Buhari does not have the capacity now to govern Nigeria. What capacity will he display in seven years time? Currently as it stands, the President is challenged by age.”

True, Buhari is old now, thus, APC should stop promoting him for two terms. Its obvious he will lose if they propel him to contest for another term.

Except Nigerians will be the most silly people to vote him.

31 Likes 6 Shares

Re: I Criticise Buhari As Most Senior Governor In Nigeria — Fayose by Standing5(m): 4:23am On Apr 04, 2016
^stop hoping hopeless hopes. Buhari till 2023 as president and 2050 as a godfather statesman . . .
Fayose should focus on how to be independent of Federal allocation and start importing fertilizers and tractors. Senior governor ko elderly governor ni.

55 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Criticise Buhari As Most Senior Governor In Nigeria — Fayose by jcross19: 4:34am On Apr 04, 2016
I know why some people want him there till 2023, so that they can manoeuvre him easily because of aging sickness like amnesia and dementia. This people are worst enemy for nigeria those that want buhari to continue in that office.

19 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Criticise Buhari As Most Senior Governor In Nigeria — Fayose by 100Cents: 5:08am On Apr 04, 2016
Fayose, all the sensible Nigerian youth are solidly behind you.

Keep talking sense into old men who cannot reason.

38 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I Criticise Buhari As Most Senior Governor In Nigeria — Fayose by mikolo80: 5:11am On Apr 04, 2016
blueto:

True, Buhari is old now, thus, APC should stop promoting him for two terms. Except they want to be defeated.
Shebi that's how you said he was too old for 2015

36 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Criticise Buhari As Most Senior Governor In Nigeria — Fayose by 100Cents: 5:12am On Apr 04, 2016
mikolo80:
Shebi that's how you said he was too old for 2015

10 months down the line, you know he is a failure..

That he won has not changed his age and mentality. You are the one suffering it.

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Criticise Buhari As Most Senior Governor In Nigeria — Fayose by mikolo80: 5:13am On Apr 04, 2016
100Cents:
Fayose, al the sensible Nigerian youth are solidly behind you.

Keep talking sense into old men who cannot reason.
how have you the young reasoned

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Criticise Buhari As Most Senior Governor In Nigeria — Fayose by M4gunners: 5:14am On Apr 04, 2016
Ride on my role model.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Criticise Buhari As Most Senior Governor In Nigeria — Fayose by 100Cents: 5:15am On Apr 04, 2016
mikolo80:
how have you the young reasoned

Stop defending the indefensible.

I am not a product of quota system or NEPA bill certificate.

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Criticise Buhari As Most Senior Governor In Nigeria — Fayose by mikolo80: 5:15am On Apr 04, 2016
nope, he is doing what we voted him to. jail you looters assess. economic turn around is just a bonus. we suffered for 16 or 50 years we can endure for 4 more. but you bastards that have been looting can't. so we okay. fortunately fashola in charge of power and roads so we got this

40 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Criticise Buhari As Most Senior Governor In Nigeria — Fayose by mikolo80: 5:17am On Apr 04, 2016
100Cents:

Stop defending the indefensible.

I am not a product of quota system or NEPA bill certificate.
yeah right, you're a product of fish and ponmo cutter leadership academy

31 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Criticise Buhari As Most Senior Governor In Nigeria — Fayose by 100Cents: 5:19am On Apr 04, 2016
mikolo80:
yeah right, you're a product of fish and ponmo cutter leadership academy

We are not discussing me.

Concentrate on the topic. See the thread that you, a normal humanbeing created.

https://www.nairaland.com/2798296/why-all-elite-borning-usa

We shouldnt be talking dude.

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Criticise Buhari As Most Senior Governor In Nigeria — Fayose by STARGREEN(m): 5:20am On Apr 04, 2016
It seems as if Buhari issues gives you more concern than your state? Trade with soft

6 Likes

Re: I Criticise Buhari As Most Senior Governor In Nigeria — Fayose by justmenoni: 5:27am On Apr 04, 2016
grin cheesy grin

jcross19:
I know why some people want him there till 2023, so that they can manoeuvre him easily because of aging sickness like amnesia and dementia. This people are worst enemy for nigeria those that want buhari to continue in that office.
Re: I Criticise Buhari As Most Senior Governor In Nigeria — Fayose by chernest2002: 5:27am On Apr 04, 2016
Suffering have become a way of life in this country If not why would a human being ask for buhari re-election

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Criticise Buhari As Most Senior Governor In Nigeria — Fayose by makingsense(m): 5:41am On Apr 04, 2016
mikolo80:
nope, he is doing what we voted him to. jail you looters assess. economic turn around is just a bonus. we suffered for 16 or 50 years we can endure for 4 more. but you bastards that have been looting can't. so we okay. fortunately fashola in charge of power and roads so we got this

ZOMBIE

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Criticise Buhari As Most Senior Governor In Nigeria — Fayose by omowolewa: 5:55am On Apr 04, 2016
The man doesn't respond to Fayose's comment self. He has kept Fayose at the level of party affairs.

But atimes the guy dey talk true.
Re: I Criticise Buhari As Most Senior Governor In Nigeria — Fayose by SleekMallam: 5:59am On Apr 04, 2016
Senior governor!
Re: I Criticise Buhari As Most Senior Governor In Nigeria — Fayose by Nobody: 6:11am On Apr 04, 2016
Ok, always remember the law of karma, the same is applicable to Fashola now
Re: I Criticise Buhari As Most Senior Governor In Nigeria — Fayose by AntiWailer: 6:22am On Apr 04, 2016
lol

Fayose campaigning vigorously for Vice President in 2019.

By the end of your tenure. 7months into Buhari rounding off his tenure in office. You will be without immunity and will account for all Dansuki's Xmas cash used for your election.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Criticise Buhari As Most Senior Governor In Nigeria — Fayose by omogin(f): 6:38am On Apr 04, 2016
Carry on my governor. The real clueless one is here. His achievements include always sitting near Obama in meetings

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Criticise Buhari As Most Senior Governor In Nigeria — Fayose by gbaskiboy: 6:40am On Apr 04, 2016
Fayose should allow Buhari to be, the societal norms frown on Respect for elders. Mr peter Fayose where is your respect for the elderly ones? Paddle on your canoe, stop the publicity stunts and focus on building your state and Nigeria alike

1 Like

Re: I Criticise Buhari As Most Senior Governor In Nigeria — Fayose by Flexherbal(m): 6:40am On Apr 04, 2016
The people will decide.
Re: I Criticise Buhari As Most Senior Governor In Nigeria — Fayose by babdap: 6:43am On Apr 04, 2016
Because none of the present Governors in the country was ever Impeached.
Re: I Criticise Buhari As Most Senior Governor In Nigeria — Fayose by oluemmakay(m): 6:49am On Apr 04, 2016
Who and What made him the Most Senior Governor in Nigeria
Re: I Criticise Buhari As Most Senior Governor In Nigeria — Fayose by VocalWalls: 6:52am On Apr 04, 2016
Elder
Re: I Criticise Buhari As Most Senior Governor In Nigeria — Fayose by sonature1: 7:13am On Apr 04, 2016
If someone doesn't criticise Buhari, that man will journey Nigeria to a point of no return with the excuse that he told us earlier to prepare for hard times.

Much as I salute Mr Fayose courage in criticising him, saying that the naira should be devalued doesn't sound like a great idea to me.

We just need people to keep talking. If the corrupt cases against Metuh have shut him up, PDP should appoint someone else and ask him to step down. Someone just has to keep criticising and releasing statements to keep APC members on their toes else they ruin this country

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Criticise Buhari As Most Senior Governor In Nigeria — Fayose by 0nyegame(m): 7:14am On Apr 04, 2016
Oga fayose, i so much love what u are doing to this present administration and APC in general, but you are not doing it to win peoples' love. U know u politician can do any thing to gain popularity at end of the day they will forget the people that give them the mandate and be doing whatever thing their like without thinking twice.

Ride on my able Governor i love what you are doing for now

remember we are still in Comedy Nation
Re: I Criticise Buhari As Most Senior Governor In Nigeria — Fayose by gidgiddy: 7:23am On Apr 04, 2016
Come to think of it, how old is Buhari? I think he will be pretty close to 80 by 2019. One thing I know, the Buhari who ran for the presidency 4 times will not miss running in 2019, no matter how bad his administration does. I also think by then, Buhari and Tinubu will not be on speaking terms. Naturally, the North will once again back Buhari in other to keep their hold on power and the SW will play their 'second fiddle' role of helping them maintain that power. We Igbos are watching
Re: I Criticise Buhari As Most Senior Governor In Nigeria — Fayose by Caseless: 7:32am On Apr 04, 2016
Idiat!
Re: I Criticise Buhari As Most Senior Governor In Nigeria — Fayose by Nobody: 7:37am On Apr 04, 2016
mikolo80:

If they should call you a zombie now, you become indignant. Can you mention the person he has been able to convict and dispatched to jail so far?

Besides, you call a subjective anit-graft war of indicting his perceived enemies and political adversaries an anti-graft exercise? .

Only a myopic mind can assert this.

3 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

After Selling Assets, FG May Sell Nigerians As Slaves To Fund Budget - Afenifere / Kwara APC Gov’ship Candidate Didn’t Drop Out Of School — Schoolmates / Over 5,000 APC Members Defect To PDP In Kaduna

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.