Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,741 members, 7,824,137 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:07 AM

Do You Want A Car Of Your Choice?then Read This. - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Do You Want A Car Of Your Choice?then Read This. (33585 Views)

Mercedes-Benz CLS Models Of Your Choice**Fhemmmy Has Come Again - COME $ GET 1** / Buying Your Choice Car Through Cotonou Based Dealers: / Pick Your Choice Cars From Cotonou At Cheaper Rate, Follow Us To Cotonou Today ! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (24) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do You Want A Car Of Your Choice?then Read This. by MrNiceGuy5: 5:36pm On Jul 29, 2009
Hello House,
i just want to tell you that anybody that is interested in buying a car should contact Mr nice guy as i work in Cotonou and from there you can select any car  of your choice as we will both go there together and check the cars and also we will deliver your car in everypart of the country even if you are living at maduguri
but presently i have  some cars for now and they can get  Camry 2.2 for  3m cefa and when converted to Nigeria money will be around 900 to 950 k Nigeria money and also have baby boy that Is very clean, factory fitted and also ac and alloy for just 1.3m but there are other  cars that you can buy. if you go to Cotonou and you will not regret going there , i live and work there so if you are ready just call me and will tell you when we will  go down to second g at Cotonou to get the cars
Here is my mobile number if want to make any enquirers 08068964837, 07059542521
I should be able to get the picture of some of the cars that are available scan this night and paste it on here so that you could see for your self
you might be doubting me , if you are in that shoe then just call me and have  like 5k for transport  fare so that we can go there together and check put you have been missing all this while.very soon i paste some available pictures of available cars on here so that you could see for yourself
Most people think that the price of a car is very expensive but i tell you my brother when you get there you wont only buy a cheap car but you will also buy a good car and also a neat car
If you are also living abroad and you want to send any car of your choice down to Nigeria .i can also help you with the clearing down to your destination in any part of the country
Re: Do You Want A Car Of Your Choice?then Read This. by johnny4u2(m): 7:33pm On Jul 29, 2009
Hi Mr nice guy,
How much will you be able to get me a Toyota 4Runner, Limited edition (leather seat) and 2000-2002 model with auxilliary gear. Let's just say full option? The price must include Custom Duty (Original that will never give problem if taken from Lagos to anywhere in Nigeria)?
I'm awaiting your reply.
My contact: 08023173241
Re: Do You Want A Car Of Your Choice?then Read This. by MrNiceGuy5: 6:38pm On Jul 30, 2009
thank you for your Quik response.the last one i saw was around 1.2 and with out custom duty , but if you are interested with custom duty will get it for 1.full options and also leather seat that will not give your anyproblem for a year i bet it with you, if you are interested dont hesistate to call me and let us meet so that we could both go there to and see for your self
my number is right there , and also here is my email ojo_yinka@yahoo.co.uk
Re: Do You Want A Car Of Your Choice?then Read This. by yinka4uall(m): 8:31pm On Jul 31, 2009
Mr Nice Guy ,How much can i get a baby boy that is very clean in actual fact it should be full option call me on 07026145153
Re: Do You Want A Car Of Your Choice?then Read This. by blackedwin: 8:40pm On Jul 31, 2009
mr niceguy how much the get the attached car in cotonou it's a 2002 model

Re: Do You Want A Car Of Your Choice?then Read This. by MrNiceGuy5: 8:41pm On Jul 31, 2009
yes you can get a full option baby boy for just 1.1m but it all depend on what you wanty, if you really want the car .we can hook up with one another and go to contonoue so that you will see cars of your choice.my number is there so call me when ever you are ready to get it but i bet you will buy what you see
Mr Nice
Re: Do You Want A Car Of Your Choice?then Read This. by MrNiceGuy5: 8:44pm On Jul 31, 2009
well you can get that car without custom duty for just 1.3m full option just like the one you sent to me but i will have to charge you for my own commision which is negotiable and also if you are taking it out of lagos state then you will pay for drivers fee,call me and let us hook up so that we can go together
Re: Do You Want A Car Of Your Choice?then Read This. by MrNiceGuy5: 8:30pm On Aug 01, 2009
cars are very cheap and also the exhange rate is dropping so come get yours on time
Re: Do You Want A Car Of Your Choice?then Read This. by MrNiceGuy5: 8:34pm On Aug 01, 2009
what are you waiting for?
Re: Do You Want A Car Of Your Choice?then Read This. by MrNiceGuy5: 6:00pm On Aug 02, 2009
If You Live abroad and you want to send cars down to your people here in Nigeria , i can also help you with the clearing , just call me and tell them to bring the bill lady down to me at Cotonue and the car will be delivered down to your house
08068964837,017652632, call me any time of the day and i will be there to receive your calls and answer your Question
ojo_yinka@yahoo.com
Re: Do You Want A Car Of Your Choice?then Read This. by hipvirus: 6:09pm On Aug 02, 2009
how much can i get honda rodeo, 2001-2003 and a good power bike for 250k
Re: Do You Want A Car Of Your Choice?then Read This. by MrNiceGuy5: 6:39pm On Aug 02, 2009
you can get the rodeo Honda for 1m and i cant say maybe you can get a power bike because that is not what i am doing as a business but if you want a car then call me on my number it is posted on the site there so that we can go there together and choose your choice at cotonue
Re: Do You Want A Car Of Your Choice?then Read This. by keba(m): 7:00pm On Aug 02, 2009
MrNice_Guy,

The automakers, Isuzu have the brand Rodeo and not Honda.
Well, i want to know how much it will cost to bring in the 2006
Toyota Avalon XLS, including custom duties.

How would one know that a car is not a Lemon??
Re: Do You Want A Car Of Your Choice?then Read This. by MrNiceGuy5: 6:40pm On Aug 04, 2009
sorry for not replying you on time, i went to cotonue ,the car with custom duty will be about 1.2million.if you are ready to buy then we will go down there together and you will choose for your self.And if you want the avalon 2005 model then you should be prepare to have 1.5million with custom duty
Hope to hear from you very soon?
My Number is 08068964837
E mail is ojo_yinka@yahoo.co.uk
Mr Nice
Re: Do You Want A Car Of Your Choice?then Read This. by MrNiceGuy5: 6:44pm On Aug 04, 2009
if you live abroad and you want to send goods that are not contraband then you can bank on me as i will help you with the clearing and will deliver your goods safely to your destination, we help with all kinds of goods in as much that it is not a contraband product
Mr Nice
Re: Do You Want A Car Of Your Choice?then Read This. by MrNiceGuy5: 8:18pm On Aug 04, 2009
i just came back from cotonue and there is this murrano jeep for sale , 2005 model,leather seat,dvd player and also tv at the back of the driver and passenger seat,alloy double exhaust,with custom duty for just 3.million naira
Re: Do You Want A Car Of Your Choice?then Read This. by MrNiceGuy5: 7:11pm On Aug 05, 2009
the exhange rate is dropping come get yours
Re: Do You Want A Car Of Your Choice?then Read This. by MrNiceGuy5: 8:38pm On Aug 05, 2009
;d
Re: Do You Want A Car Of Your Choice?then Read This. by luv4angel: 8:47pm On Aug 05, 2009
PLEASE AM IN NEED OF HONDA BABYBOY COUPE 00/01 MODEL OR HONDA CIVIC COUPE THE SAME MODEL AT THE RANGE PRICE OF 600K OR 650K, PLZ ANYONE ONE HAVE IT SHOULD CONTACT ME URGENTLY AT sweetnekys@yahoo.com
Re: Do You Want A Car Of Your Choice?then Read This. by DrTosin2(m): 11:58pm On Aug 05, 2009
Mr Nice guy how much will it cost 2 buy and bring in Mercedes Benz E class or C class, Automatic Transmission, leather seat and air cond. from cutonu
Re: Do You Want A Car Of Your Choice?then Read This. by MrNiceGuy5: 8:03pm On Aug 06, 2009
well mr love4angel you can get honda civic for that amount but the honda baby boy i cant get it for that price baby boy start from 1.1 million full option but i can get the civic from cotonue for that amount
Here is my number if you are ready to buy 08068964837
we will go to cotonue together
Re: Do You Want A Car Of Your Choice?then Read This. by MrNiceGuy5: 8:10pm On Aug 06, 2009
Dr Tosin well you could get benz Automatic and E class from around 1.1 million to your destination , call me for further4 discussion here is my number 08068964837
Re: Do You Want A Car Of Your Choice?then Read This. by MrNiceGuy5: 8:54pm On Aug 06, 2009
I have Pictures of Any Cars that you want, just ask and i will send it to your mail box
Re: Do You Want A Car Of Your Choice?then Read This. by MrNiceGuy5: 8:35pm On Aug 07, 2009
it is good to buy good thing
Re: Do You Want A Car Of Your Choice?then Read This. by MrNiceGuy5: 9:00pm On Aug 08, 2009
:d
Re: Do You Want A Car Of Your Choice?then Read This. by dROC1: 10:27pm On Aug 08, 2009
@Mr Niceguy,

I need a 2004 or 2005 Honda accord(EOD)full options from cotonou. I want to know how much it will cost me including custom duty. my budget is less than 2m. thanks.
Re: Do You Want A Car Of Your Choice?then Read This. by omogbadebo(m): 11:50am On Aug 09, 2009
Mr NiceGuy, I truly believe u a nice person,especially the patience in answering every single enquiry.
Please, i need a Camry 2007 or 2008 XLE v6,black color.How much will it cost and what is the minimum
commitment before the car gets to lagos.If u have any now pls send pics to gb_debo@yahoo.com.
Re: Do You Want A Car Of Your Choice?then Read This. by MrNiceGuy5: 8:44pm On Aug 09, 2009
Hello D Roc,
If you need honda accord 2004 or 2005 full option then you will have nothig less than 1.8million with custom duty and we will deliver your car down to lagos or where ever you live in the country , i have the picture of some EOD for now but i cant get it scanned as i could not see my digital cable wire that i will use to get the photo transfer to my laptop
But i assure you that you will never regret doing business with me.My Number Is 08068964837,ojo_yinka@yahoo.com
Hope to hear from you very soon?
Mr Ojo
Re: Do You Want A Car Of Your Choice?then Read This. by MrNiceGuy5: 8:46pm On Aug 09, 2009
Hello Mr Gbadebo,
if you want to get a Toyota Camry 2007 model to 2008 model then you will have nothing less that 2.3million naira with custom duty to Lagos and you will have to pay all the money before the car gets to you but i assure you 100% that you will definitely get your car and you will love what you will buy as we will both go to continue together so that you can choose the best for your self i have some pictures but i cant get it scanned as i could not see my digital cable wire that i will use to get the photo transfer to my laptop
But i assure you that you will never regret doing business with me
Here is my number if you are ready to buy 08068964837,ojo_yinka@yahoo.com
Mr Ojo
Re: Do You Want A Car Of Your Choice?then Read This. by MrNiceGuy5: 6:11pm On Aug 10, 2009
i now have the pictures you requested for , send me your email address then i will send it to you yahoo mail box
Re: Do You Want A Car Of Your Choice?then Read This. by MrNiceGuy5: 7:24pm On Aug 10, 2009
see cars come get yours at a cheaper price at cotonue any car you want just let me know and you will get it

Re: Do You Want A Car Of Your Choice?then Read This. by MrNiceGuy5: 7:31pm On Aug 10, 2009
Baby Boy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (24) (Reply)

Check Your Vin Foc(free Of Charge) / How To Promote Your Business & Make Massive Sales!-|Autos Sales Strategies|- / CLEARING AGENTS @ APAPA/TINCAN PORTS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.