Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,342 members, 7,811,991 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:20 AM

Do You Want A Car Of Your Choice?then Read This. - Autos (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Do You Want A Car Of Your Choice?then Read This. (33545 Views)

Mercedes-Benz CLS Models Of Your Choice**Fhemmmy Has Come Again - COME $ GET 1** / Buying Your Choice Car Through Cotonou Based Dealers: / Pick Your Choice Cars From Cotonou At Cheaper Rate, Follow Us To Cotonou Today ! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (24) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do You Want A Car Of Your Choice?then Read This. by MrNiceGuy5: 7:45pm On Aug 10, 2009
Another set of cars

Re: Do You Want A Car Of Your Choice?then Read This. by MrNiceGuy5: 8:02pm On Aug 10, 2009
set of cars

Re: Do You Want A Car Of Your Choice?then Read This. by CHANCEMAN: 9:53pm On Aug 10, 2009
Mr,nice guy do you have pictures of mercedes benz e class 2006 model and the 2008 x5 bmw?iif so can you send them to my e mail address AKANJONNY@YAHOO.COM
Re: Do You Want A Car Of Your Choice?then Read This. by BABARABU: 9:14am On Aug 11, 2009
Hello Mr. Nice it is good to know u and from ur submission it seems u ar really nice. By the way can u tell me how much it will cost me to purchase either of the underneath cars attached from cotonou to abuja, so that we get down to action immediately without wasting time. Mail me thru my email babarabu4life@yahoo.com or call me thru my mobile: 08050608325.

Re: Do You Want A Car Of Your Choice?then Read This. by MrNiceGuy5: 6:59pm On Aug 11, 2009
Hello Babarabu,
well thank you for your compliment , for you to get that car from cotonue to Abuja then you will have nothing less than 700k full option with alloy and automatic and and we will both go to cotonue together to buy the car so that you will choose your choice there
Please let me know when you are ready to do business and Heaven knows that you will never regret doing business with my Mr Nice
Hope to hear from you again?
Here is my mobile number 08068964837
Mr Ojo
Re: Do You Want A Car Of Your Choice?then Read This. by MrNiceGuy5: 7:05pm On Aug 11, 2009
Hello There,
i do not have the Benz picture for now but i can get it to you very soon
i DO Have other pictures that you can check on ,
Hope to hear from you very soon
Mr Ojo
Re: Do You Want A Car Of Your Choice?then Read This. by travelxpat(m): 7:11pm On Aug 11, 2009
send me cost of getting a mack or iveco truck of 30tonnes with custom clearing email address is academy690@yahoo.com
Re: Do You Want A Car Of Your Choice?then Read This. by MrNiceGuy5: 7:29pm On Aug 11, 2009
ok i will do that
Re: Do You Want A Car Of Your Choice?then Read This. by MrNiceGuy5: 7:19pm On Aug 12, 2009
I was Born Into this Business and its our family Business, Dont be Scared ,Just come and you will get what you want
Re: Do You Want A Car Of Your Choice?then Read This. by MrNiceGuy5: 8:14pm On Aug 13, 2009
lets go there grin
Re: Do You Want A Car Of Your Choice?then Read This. by MrNiceGuy5: 8:15pm On Aug 13, 2009
lets go there grin
Re: Do You Want A Car Of Your Choice?then Read This. by Ayemakata(m): 10:26pm On Aug 13, 2009
hello sir,how much can i get a honda CRV either 1997 or 1998 model thanks.
Re: Do You Want A Car Of Your Choice?then Read This. by MrNiceGuy5: 1:33pm On Aug 14, 2009
you can get honda crv 1997 or 1998 model for just 1.3million Naira full option to lagos and you will never regreting doing business with me
Re: Do You Want A Car Of Your Choice?then Read This. by MrNiceGuy5: 7:39pm On Aug 14, 2009
grin you will never regret doing business with me
Re: Do You Want A Car Of Your Choice?then Read This. by vicgol: 9:26pm On Aug 14, 2009
Please can you furnish me with price details, custom duty inclusive of the following cars; Nissan Murano SE model 03/04/05; Infinity FX35 04 model and Honda CRV 08 model. Anticipating a reply. Thanks.
Re: Do You Want A Car Of Your Choice?then Read This. by 190: 9:31pm On Aug 14, 2009
yaris
yaris
yaris
yaris

must be auto,fact ac
extremly clean
how much is it man
Re: Do You Want A Car Of Your Choice?then Read This. by MrNiceGuy5: 4:27pm On Aug 15, 2009
you can get murano 2005 model for 3m infinity for just full option and i have infinity for 3.1mi i have some pictures with me now, you can email me your mail and i will send you the pictures, everything is included with the custom duty
Re: Do You Want A Car Of Your Choice?then Read This. by MrNiceGuy5: 4:28pm On Aug 15, 2009
i can get it for full option for just 1.2m
Re: Do You Want A Car Of Your Choice?then Read This. by emergency2: 11:38pm On Aug 15, 2009
i have sent you a mail, pls reply the mail so that i can know the next step.
i guess you email have a space between ojo and yinka

i will call you later

ifeoluwa
Re: Do You Want A Car Of Your Choice?then Read This. by MrNiceGuy5: 12:04am On Aug 16, 2009
Mr Ifeoluwa please i will respond to you email tomorrow, have a low battery on my laptop
Mr Ojo
Re: Do You Want A Car Of Your Choice?then Read This. by emergency2: 6:32am On Aug 16, 2009
i have beeen recieving failure delivery all the while
what is your active e-mail
Re: Do You Want A Car Of Your Choice?then Read This. by MrNiceGuy5: 8:31pm On Aug 16, 2009
this is my email address mr Emergency ojo_yinka@yahoo.co.uk
Re: Do You Want A Car Of Your Choice?then Read This. by buzzie: 9:39pm On Aug 16, 2009
Hello Mr. Nice Guy, Please i need the price of full options Honda Accord 2004 - 2006 models and if possible pictures of the cars. This is my email address: obus_arhagba@yahoo.com. Thanks for your time.
Re: Do You Want A Car Of Your Choice?then Read This. by burla: 9:51pm On Aug 16, 2009
MrNice_Guy:

this is my email address mr Emergency ojo_yinka@yahoo.co.uk

mr nice guy, i think you have really given alot of us option and if all you have said is to go by then I think you are doing a great job by doing what you know how to do best and also making people happy, i really want to do business with you but i am still feel abit skeptical, you cant blame me for that cos its really hard to trust people these days, i have been looking for a car now for sometime now and i have had to settle for a daewoo leganza because of the good price and i think the car is really cool though i am still abit skeptical about the parts but mechanics told me the parts are available, i have not paid for it yet i am supppose to test drive the car tommorow and then make payments on tuesday and then i just thought i should check nairaland and i came across you, my dream car is an honda bull dog or an honda bullet or even an[b] Altima(d normal way than has a funny back shape)[/b] i dont know really know the model so can you tell me the price of this 3 cars(automatic), im in lagos including custom duties because i dont want any wahala at all !!!! please get in touch rightaway so we can begin negotiation please, i am interested and hopefully we can strike a good deal,
Re: Do You Want A Car Of Your Choice?then Read This. by midi459: 10:57am On Aug 17, 2009
i need a toyota corolla 98-2000.how much will it cost me.
Re: Do You Want A Car Of Your Choice?then Read This. by xpensiv: 11:37am On Aug 17, 2009
Hi Mr Nice guy,,
I wanna ask whts the exchange rate like nw, cn u pls be specific using 1m cfa = N, smiley
Also, hw much does a bulldog go for nw witout the custom paper, i'll like o knw 4 both '96(single lite) and '98 models(double lite)
Thanks
Re: Do You Want A Car Of Your Choice?then Read This. by constantk: 11:38am On Aug 17, 2009
Hello Nice Guy,

I am interested in Honda Cars , what will be the price of Honda 2005/2006 with correct custom papers oooo. I need it on or before September. The skeptical thing is this , how do i pay? cash or what? when the car is not in my possession. Kindly enlighten me on this. whoever has done this kinda deal with NiceGuy should also speak up, let see if we can trust him with our hard earned dough. Contact me early. cheers
Re: Do You Want A Car Of Your Choice?then Read This. by oyewolejos(m): 2:04pm On Aug 17, 2009
pls how much can u help me to get dis car delivered safely to Akure Ondo State.Am serious about it.
Year/Make/Model:TOYOTA CAMRY 98MODEL
Leather seats
Automatic Gear Transmission
Driver Air Bag
Passenger Air Bag
Power Windows
Steering button control
Remote control keys
Power Locks
Cd player
Fm/Am stereo
Factory fitted A.c
Pls i need it urgently.
cal me on 08068093540
Re: Do You Want A Car Of Your Choice?then Read This. by burla: 2:58pm On Aug 17, 2009
mr nice guy, waiting for your response.
Re: Do You Want A Car Of Your Choice?then Read This. by playsafe: 8:15pm On Aug 17, 2009
How Much can u get a clean Honda Halla 1993 model?
Full Option
Re: Do You Want A Car Of Your Choice?then Read This. by MrNiceGuy5: 4:10pm On Aug 18, 2009
Mr Play Safe
i can get you a clean honda 93 model with full option for just 85ok
Re: Do You Want A Car Of Your Choice?then Read This. by MrNiceGuy5: 4:13pm On Aug 18, 2009
oyewolejos
well i can deliver to Akure toyota camry 98 model for just 1.2million with full option and every other thing that a car should have,

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (24) (Reply)

CLEARING AGENTS @ APAPA/TINCAN PORTS / Check Your Vin Foc(free Of Charge) / OLIVERJAID - Where Is Our Container?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.