Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,416 members, 7,830,108 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:20 PM

Laura Ikeji Releases Fun Photos Amidst Linda Ikeji Vs Wizkid Beef|fans Query Her - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Laura Ikeji Releases Fun Photos Amidst Linda Ikeji Vs Wizkid Beef|fans Query Her (46920 Views)

Di’ja Rocks Blue Wig In Fun Photos With Don Jazzy / Lady And Peter Okoye In A Hotel In Owerri, Had Night Of Fun (Photos) / Linda Ikeji Vs Wizkid: Who Is Richer? - Getitrightnigerians.com (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Laura Ikeji Releases Fun Photos Amidst Linda Ikeji Vs Wizkid Beef|fans Query Her by xtervaganza(m): 2:13pm On Apr 04, 2016
The curse in this girl's family nor get part 2

When she and her sister wan marry? abi dem wan make we put them on olx ni
Re: Laura Ikeji Releases Fun Photos Amidst Linda Ikeji Vs Wizkid Beef|fans Query Her by goodvision12(m): 2:29pm On Apr 04, 2016
Rudboy360:
Wetin this one dey talk? undecided
na me u dey call dis one.why du you always spit out rubbish?
Re: Laura Ikeji Releases Fun Photos Amidst Linda Ikeji Vs Wizkid Beef|fans Query Her by udeme67(m): 2:39pm On Apr 04, 2016
cry Oh men this chick get sweet laps oh
Re: Laura Ikeji Releases Fun Photos Amidst Linda Ikeji Vs Wizkid Beef|fans Query Her by Nobody: 3:09pm On Apr 04, 2016
henrydadon:
shut ur sinking mouth...u should learn to think before u comment

You think before you shut him down...No be only 'sinking' mouth....There are 1000 ways to politely talk to someone....
Re: Laura Ikeji Releases Fun Photos Amidst Linda Ikeji Vs Wizkid Beef|fans Query Her by emmanuelex1(m): 3:20pm On Apr 04, 2016
Charmerbeautylooks:
Dat bag she is carrying is linda's bag! Vacation on linda's expenses! Fake Linda! Fake Laura!!
So what is wrong in carrying her sister's bag? Ruuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuubbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiissssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssh
Re: Laura Ikeji Releases Fun Photos Amidst Linda Ikeji Vs Wizkid Beef|fans Query Her by Rudboy360(m): 3:32pm On Apr 04, 2016
goodvision12:
na me u dey call dis one.why du you always spit out rubbish?
Oya sorry" Wetin you dey talk" but either way you are still quoting me with rubbish grin
Re: Laura Ikeji Releases Fun Photos Amidst Linda Ikeji Vs Wizkid Beef|fans Query Her by Gkemz: 4:00pm On Apr 04, 2016
What else do you expect her to do. To join in the friction because her elder sister was scolded by a kid. She decided to stay clear from it instead of adding fuel to it. Silent is the best answer to a foool.
Re: Laura Ikeji Releases Fun Photos Amidst Linda Ikeji Vs Wizkid Beef|fans Query Her by MarieSucre(f): 4:06pm On Apr 04, 2016
Charmerbeautylooks:
Dat bag she is carrying is linda's bag! Vacation on linda's expenses! Fake Linda! Fake Laura!!

If she was vacationing at her boyfriend's expense, you guys will say she is a gold digger. Now it is at her sister's expense and she still a gold digger again? Should she vacation at your expense? Na wa o
Re: Laura Ikeji Releases Fun Photos Amidst Linda Ikeji Vs Wizkid Beef|fans Query Her by goodvision12(m): 5:47pm On Apr 04, 2016
Rudboy360:
Oya sorry" Wetin you dey talk" but either way you are still quoting me with rubbish grin
Its just dat i dont like your comment about her.She(Linda) is a woman and would get married someday.So spoiling her reputation here for me is bad.We have sisters at home.And if anyone speaks ill about them it also affects us.So lets watch what we say about other people.As for Wizkid he should grow and leave responsibly because no one knows tomorrow.
Re: Laura Ikeji Releases Fun Photos Amidst Linda Ikeji Vs Wizkid Beef|fans Query Her by Rudboy360(m): 6:10pm On Apr 04, 2016
goodvision12:
Its just dat i dont like your comment about her.She(Linda) is a woman and would get married someday.So spoiling her reputation here for me is bad.We have sisters at home.And if anyone speaks ill about them it also affects us.So lets watch what we say about other people.As for Wizkid he should grow and leave responsibly because no one knows tomorrow.
whar about the boy battered Reputation Egbon? courtesy of Linda
Re: Laura Ikeji Releases Fun Photos Amidst Linda Ikeji Vs Wizkid Beef|fans Query Her by goodvision12(m): 6:17pm On Apr 04, 2016
Rudboy360:
whar about the boy battered Reputation Egbon? courtesy of Linda
wizkid was angry because she said the truth about him living in a rented apartment.For me that is not an insult but He(Wizkid)took it to the next level of insults.I know he is your menthol but advise him to lead a life of inspiration and emulation.
Re: Laura Ikeji Releases Fun Photos Amidst Linda Ikeji Vs Wizkid Beef|fans Query Her by Rudboy360(m): 6:54pm On Apr 04, 2016
goodvision12:
wizkid was angry because she said the truth about him living in a rented apartment.For me that is not an insult but He(Wizkid)took it to the next level of insults.I know he is your menthol but advise him to lead a life of inspiration and emulation.
The truth? Haba you're better than this..Invading one's private life is an insult @ it peak...Rented apartment or not it's none of Linda's business..sh asked for it...I can bet my last kobo that you can't take that yourself angry
Re: Laura Ikeji Releases Fun Photos Amidst Linda Ikeji Vs Wizkid Beef|fans Query Her by idinc(m): 7:43pm On Apr 04, 2016
@wizKID I'd bet that lady's kitty-cat smell just like my bodyspray!
Re: Laura Ikeji Releases Fun Photos Amidst Linda Ikeji Vs Wizkid Beef|fans Query Her by eetua: 7:55pm On Apr 04, 2016
Charmerbeautylooks:

jealousy!!!... Dem say make u no carry ur own sista Bag?
Re: Laura Ikeji Releases Fun Photos Amidst Linda Ikeji Vs Wizkid Beef|fans Query Her by eetua: 7:56pm On Apr 04, 2016
Charmerbeautylooks:

Hmmmmm I can smell jealousy!!!... Dem say make u no carry ur own sista Bag?
Re: Laura Ikeji Releases Fun Photos Amidst Linda Ikeji Vs Wizkid Beef|fans Query Her by Krayzeejhay(m): 9:04pm On Apr 04, 2016
Mbok!!...se mi

Whu u epp??...
Re: Laura Ikeji Releases Fun Photos Amidst Linda Ikeji Vs Wizkid Beef|fans Query Her by Hykis(m): 9:12pm On Apr 04, 2016
jealousy!!!... Dem say make u no carry ur own sista Bag?
Re: Laura Ikeji Releases Fun Photos Amidst Linda Ikeji Vs Wizkid Beef|fans Query Her by lindiwey: 2:04am On Apr 05, 2016
Charmerbeautylooks:

You are here again! I smell hatred and jealousy..u sef go enjoy ur sister money.God has used Linda to uplift her family and no going back. The good thing is that your negative comments won't have any negative impact on them ; who God has blessed no man can curse
Re: Laura Ikeji Releases Fun Photos Amidst Linda Ikeji Vs Wizkid Beef|fans Query Her by Nobody: 9:37pm On Apr 08, 2016
Charmerbeautylooks:

Can your own poor sister sponsor you for any vacation?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Photo: This 9ice Throwback Picture Will Throw You Off Your Seat. Lol / Mercy Aigbe Stuns In Yellow Mermaid Dress With Glittery Stones. Fans Go Gaga / Mercy Eke Blasted For Taking Food From Her Friend's Mouth At A Party (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.