Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,642 members, 7,809,410 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:06 AM

Why I Constantly Attack Buhari- Fayose - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why I Constantly Attack Buhari- Fayose (666 Views)

Yusuf Buhari: Fayose Consoles The Presidency, But FFK Refuses / "I Will Release 11 Damaging Pictures Of Sick President Buhari" – Fayose / Where Is President Buhari? – Fayose (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why I Constantly Attack Buhari- Fayose by ijaw1stson: 8:40am On Apr 04, 2016
Governor Ayodele Fayose of Ekiti state has dismissed speculation that he has ambitions for the PDP 2019 presidential ticket
Calls on the President Buhari to urgently devalue the naira to lessen the pains on Nigerians
Says Buhari does not have the capacity now to govern Nigeria

Governor Ayodele Fayose of Ekiti state has said his attacks on President Muhammadu Buhari are born out of a sense of responsibility, being the most senior governor in Nigeria.
According to Vanguard, Fayose who spoke at an interactive forum in Lagos said by 2019, President Buhari who he claimed is presently bogged down by age would have become too old to govern. He called on the president to urgently devalue the naira to lessen the pains on Nigerians.

The Ekiti state governor also used the opportunity to dismiss speculation tying him with Senator Ali Sheriff, the national chairman of the Peoples Democratic Party, (PDP) for the 2019 presidential ticket.
He said: “Anybody flying the kite of Sheriff and Fayose is the deceit of the highest order. Again, even if it is the Senate, I am not going to contest. Nobody contests the office of the Vice President you can only become the Vice President of Nigeria if God wants you to be. May I make it expressly clear that if Ali Modu Sheriff wants to contest as president of Nigeria in 2019, I will not support him, I am a man known for my words of honour. We must operate based on principle if our country is to move forward.”
He said those suggesting he had ambitions for the 2019 presidential ticket are trying to blackmail him and give Nigerian the impressions that his attacks on President Buhari have political undertone.

Speaking on why President Buhari should not run for a second term in 2019, he said: “those promoting Buhari for 2019 should stop. I have told Nigerians that Buhari does not have the capacity now to govern Nigeria. What capacity will he display in seven years time? Currently as it stands, the President is challenged by age.”

In another development, the national leader of the All Progressives Congress (APC), Asiwaju Bola Tinubu, has blamed the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) for the ongoing fuel scarcity across the country.
Tinubu, according to Punch, told journalists in Lagos, on Saturday, April 2 that Nigerians should hold the PDP responsible for destroying the country during its 16-year rule.
https://www.naij.com/787173-constantly-attack-president-buhari-gov-fayose.html?source=index_main
Re: Why I Constantly Attack Buhari- Fayose by swemzkid(m): 8:44am On Apr 04, 2016
Re: Why I Constantly Attack Buhari- Fayose by Nobody: 8:45am On Apr 04, 2016
Sooner than later, yhu will consistently stop attacking Buhari
Re: Why I Constantly Attack Buhari- Fayose by ijaw1stson: 8:46am On Apr 04, 2016
abuayman:
Sooner than later, yhu will consistently stop attacking Buhari
lol
Re: Why I Constantly Attack Buhari- Fayose by DY20: 8:48am On Apr 04, 2016
Americans have beyounce, we have Tiwa Savage. They have Lil' Wayne, we have Terry G. They have Donald Trump, we have Fayose.

Everyone is useful in one way or the other, even for Bad example.

1 Like

Re: Why I Constantly Attack Buhari- Fayose by Olasco93: 9:00am On Apr 04, 2016
I thought Leadership is the ability to be able to Lead, most importantly yourself first. Isn't it obvious that this man cannot briddle is mouth. Must you say everything?
This is immaturity.
Even Satan is not responsible for All the crime levelled against him.
It was never written that one should lash his/her leader, but to pray for them...
I wonder if this fellow has ever prayed for the President genuinely.
#SelfishMotives!
Re: Why I Constantly Attack Buhari- Fayose by Austema(m): 9:11am On Apr 04, 2016
Hope this man is serving the people of Ekiti very well?
Re: Why I Constantly Attack Buhari- Fayose by mynd1(f): 9:15am On Apr 04, 2016
Hmm
Re: Why I Constantly Attack Buhari- Fayose by Babacele: 9:20am On Apr 04, 2016
madman.
Re: Why I Constantly Attack Buhari- Fayose by Ratello: 9:36am On Apr 04, 2016
This man will never stop impressing me, may God keep Ayodele Peter Fayose for a long time for us Nigerians. He remains one of the sensible voices who can slam some common senses into the thick skulls of these APShit Clowns destroying Nigeria.
Re: Why I Constantly Attack Buhari- Fayose by olutunde12(m): 9:42am On Apr 04, 2016
DY20:
Americans have beyounce, we have Tiwa Savage.
They have Lil' Wayne, we have Terry G.
They have Donald Trump, we have Fayose.

Everyone is useful in one way or the other, even for Bad example.

Please Sir what type of example was tinubu during obasanjo days and what type was amaechi to jonathan? Hypocrites!
Re: Why I Constantly Attack Buhari- Fayose by IsaacBuchi(m): 9:53am On Apr 04, 2016
No light, No fuel, No water .... Buhari there is God o!
Re: Why I Constantly Attack Buhari- Fayose by Agunechemba1(m): 10:50am On Apr 04, 2016
The fearless lion of Ekiti has spoken.

God bless Ayodele Fayose.

(1) (Reply)

#panamapapers: Hidden Family Assets Of Senator Saraki , Uncovered In Tax Havens / Reps Reject Bill To Limit Political Parties To Five / Tracking Fayose's Investment Deals In China

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.