Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,879 members, 7,810,366 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 07:47 AM

NDDC 2016 Postgraduate Foreign Scholarship Application Commences - Education (27) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / NDDC 2016 Postgraduate Foreign Scholarship Application Commences (244774 Views)

2018 NDDC MSC And PHD Scholarship Application / 2017 NDDC Postgraduate Foreign Scholarship For Postgraduate Apply Now / NDDC Foreign Scholarship For Students From Niger-Delta 2017 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) ... (85) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NDDC 2016 Postgraduate Foreign Scholarship Application Commences by rogerdavid: 9:08am On May 26, 2016
toprealman:
Have you called Godson?

Thanks for the suggestion Toprealman

Please what is Godson's phone number?

Thanks
Re: NDDC 2016 Postgraduate Foreign Scholarship Application Commences by xcellinking(m): 9:10am On May 26, 2016
professorgome:
The test you are about to write is called BRAIN TEASERS and has different parts as listed below:

1. General Questions = 94
2. Logical Reasoning = 131
3. Quantitative Analysis = 305
4. Verbal reasoning = 164

The above is from the software. In all these they will select 50 to 60 questions at random. Because questions are selected at random, the question in my number 1 might be your number 60 as the case may be.

Now look at the ratio, out of 94+131+305+164 = 694. You will be required to answer only 50 or 60 from the 694 questions selected at random. That is why so many candidates fail.

What is your chance of making it to the interview and collecting the 10k transport? You need to see all or at least more than 60% of these questions.

I have arranged all these in order. If you need them drop your email or number, I will tell you how to get it from me. My date is 4 June, goodluck at the exam and interview.

Please I need it. Here is my email address: don2kingsley@gmail.com
Re: NDDC 2016 Postgraduate Foreign Scholarship Application Commences by rogerdavid: 9:11am On May 26, 2016
Hello House

I have a little challenge here. The sms sent to me advised that I come with a registration slip.
Please how does it look like?

All I have is my application page which I saved on my PC before submitting online.

Thanks in advance
Re: NDDC 2016 Postgraduate Foreign Scholarship Application Commences by rogerdavid: 9:13am On May 26, 2016
agongajoseph:
wats ur email?

Hi agongajoseph

I sent you a pm.
Pls kindly respond.

Thanks
Re: NDDC 2016 Postgraduate Foreign Scholarship Application Commences by xcellinking(m): 9:14am On May 26, 2016
rogerdavid:
Hello House

I have a little challenge here. The sms sent to me advised that I come with a registration slip.
Please how does it look like?

All I have is my application page which I saved on my PC before submitting online.

Thanks in advance

The page that came after u submitted the application. It comes with your passport and alphanumeric character
Re: NDDC 2016 Postgraduate Foreign Scholarship Application Commences by rogerdavid: 9:18am On May 26, 2016
professorgome:
The test you are about to write is called BRAIN TEASERS and has different parts as listed below:

The above is from the software. In all these they will select 50 to 60 questions at random. Because questions are selected at random, the question in my number 1 might be your number 60 as the case may be.

Now look at the ratio, out of 94+131+305+164 = 694. You will be required to answer only 50 or 60 from the 694 questions selected at random. That is why so many candidates fail.

What is your chance of making it to the interview and collecting the 10k transport? You need to see all or at least more than 60% of these questions.

I have arranged all these in order. If you need them drop your email or number, I will tell you how to get it from me. My date is 4 June, goodluck at the exam and interview.

Thanks for the heads up professorgome. I didn't know this is how it usually goes.

Please kindly share the resources with me:
Dimeji_stunt@yahoo.com

Best in your prep too!
Re: NDDC 2016 Postgraduate Foreign Scholarship Application Commences by rogerdavid: 9:22am On May 26, 2016
xcellinking:

The page that came after u submitted the application. It comes with your passport and alphanumeric character

Thanks for the response xcellinking.

Bad luck for me! I couldn't view any page after submitting. I was even doubting if my submission was successful when I applied, not until I received the invite.

Pls house, what should I do about this?
Re: NDDC 2016 Postgraduate Foreign Scholarship Application Commences by khafetech: 9:42am On May 26, 2016
@professorgome

pls my email is mailkhafe@gmail.com
Re: NDDC 2016 Postgraduate Foreign Scholarship Application Commences by khafetech: 9:45am On May 26, 2016
professorgome:

please my email is mailkhafe@gmail.com.
Thanks
Re: NDDC 2016 Postgraduate Foreign Scholarship Application Commences by khafetech: 9:51am On May 26, 2016
tanowilliams:
Please, i hope i am not too late, please kindly send to me. My mail is tanowilliams@yahoo.com

mailkhafe@gmail.com

Thanks
Re: NDDC 2016 Postgraduate Foreign Scholarship Application Commences by fecasj: 9:54am On May 26, 2016
Professorgome: here is my email, fecasj@yahoo.com. Tanx
Re: NDDC 2016 Postgraduate Foreign Scholarship Application Commences by xcellinking(m): 10:13am On May 26, 2016
rogerdavid:

Bad luck for me! I couldn't view any page after submitting. I was even doubting if my submission was successful when I applied, not until I received the invite.

U welcome. I had similar issue, but mine was that the passport wasn't showing, I panicked. But I later cropped my passport and pasted there. wink
rogerdavid:

U welcome. I had similar issue, but mine was that the passport wasn't showing, I panicked. But I later cropped my passport and pasted there. :d

In your case I dunno the remedy. I'm sorry for that.
Re: NDDC 2016 Postgraduate Foreign Scholarship Application Commences by MzSheila: 10:23am On May 26, 2016
professorgome:

Now look at the ratio, out of 94+131+305+164 = 694. You will be required to answer only 50 or 60 from the 694 questions selected at random. That is why so many candidates fail.Please i need it. sheilaessien@gmail.com

Re: NDDC 2016 Postgraduate Foreign Scholarship Application Commences by MzSheila: 10:24am On May 26, 2016
please send to sheilaessien@gmail.com, Thank you
professorgome:

Re: NDDC 2016 Postgraduate Foreign Scholarship Application Commences by toprealman: 10:48am On May 26, 2016
rogerdavid:

Thanks for the suggestion Toprealman

Please what is Godson's phone number?

Thanks
check last few pages, his number has been posted several times.
I'm surprised you've not thought of calling him with all that have been posted do far.
Take time to read ALL post....some are crap but many are bangers!
Re: NDDC 2016 Postgraduate Foreign Scholarship Application Commences by toprealman: 10:50am On May 26, 2016
xcellinking:

I'm using night bus from KD to Onitsha, Aba night bus doesn't pass thru my route. Then from Onitsha to PH
when r u writing? which field?
Re: NDDC 2016 Postgraduate Foreign Scholarship Application Commences by sifo: 11:09am On May 26, 2016
professorgome:

These are extracts from brainfriend, last time brain friend was used to set any scholarship test was in 2014. Plus Cinfores no longer handles nddc . So except you just want to work on your speed and put your brain in test condition, don't waste your time with all these things you've listed. I'm not taking the test but I'm saying this so no one gets mislead .

2 Likes

Re: NDDC 2016 Postgraduate Foreign Scholarship Application Commences by rogerdavid: 11:16am On May 26, 2016
xcellinking:

U welcome. I had similar issue, but mine was that the passport wasn't showing, I panicked. But I later cropped my passport and pasted there. wink

U welcome. I had similar issue, but mine was that the passport wasn't showing, I panicked. But I later cropped my passport and pasted there. :d

In your case I dunno the remedy. I'm sorry for that.

Brave move xcellinking! grin

Good luck.
Thanks. Perhaps I will borrow a bit of your courage and travel with what I have. grin
Re: NDDC 2016 Postgraduate Foreign Scholarship Application Commences by JERRYNIL: 11:18am On May 26, 2016
professorgome:

jerry.dgreat@yahoo.com, thanks.
Re: NDDC 2016 Postgraduate Foreign Scholarship Application Commences by rogerdavid: 11:21am On May 26, 2016
Xcellinking please if you have the PQ, could you Pls share with me?

It seems whenever I drop my email address here for the pq, all I get is a million of adverts in my mail. grin

So abeg, Help a friend
Re: NDDC 2016 Postgraduate Foreign Scholarship Application Commences by stepo707: 11:22am On May 26, 2016
professorgome:

Chief please help with the material

Thanks
Re: NDDC 2016 Postgraduate Foreign Scholarship Application Commences by Adanzee: 11:23am On May 26, 2016
xcellinking:

Please I need it. Here is my email address: don2kingsley@gmail.com

J_collins50@yahoo.co.uk... Please foward to me
Re: NDDC 2016 Postgraduate Foreign Scholarship Application Commences by efeblin(m): 11:24am On May 26, 2016
Please send the past questions to my email. Efeblin@yahoo.co.uk. Thank you
Re: NDDC 2016 Postgraduate Foreign Scholarship Application Commences by AprilZee30: 11:26am On May 26, 2016
Please I need it. Here is my email address : chibueze.nnamdi@yahoo.com
Re: NDDC 2016 Postgraduate Foreign Scholarship Application Commences by AprilZee30: 11:30am On May 26, 2016
Please how do I get to the venue of the nddc exam from owerri
Re: NDDC 2016 Postgraduate Foreign Scholarship Application Commences by Nelzone(m): 11:57am On May 26, 2016
me email is nelsonwithu@yahoo.com
professorgome:

Re: NDDC 2016 Postgraduate Foreign Scholarship Application Commences by samokaro: 11:57am On May 26, 2016
please just to be sure

are the exams date scheduled by state??

i'm from edo state and i'm slated for june 3rd 8 am.
Re: NDDC 2016 Postgraduate Foreign Scholarship Application Commences by arshavineering(m): 12:00pm On May 26, 2016
professorgome:

I am interested. .arshavineering@yahoo.com
Re: NDDC 2016 Postgraduate Foreign Scholarship Application Commences by professorgome: 12:01pm On May 26, 2016
Which organization is doing the text for NDDC now?
sifo:

These are extracts from brainfriend, last time brain friend was used to set any scholarship test was in 2014. Plus Cinfores no longer handles nddc . So except you just want to work on your speed and put your brain in test condition, don't waste your time with all these things you've listed. I'm not taking the test but I'm saying this so on one gets mislead .
Re: NDDC 2016 Postgraduate Foreign Scholarship Application Commences by rufus1555: 12:02pm On May 26, 2016
He that givet a prophet a cup of water shall receive the reword of a prophet. Please kindly send to me rufusprecious@yahoo.com Thanks and God bless you
Re: NDDC 2016 Postgraduate Foreign Scholarship Application Commences by professorgome: 12:03pm On May 26, 2016
AprilZee30:
Please how do I get to the venue of the nddc exam from owerri
From Owerri find yourself in Port harcourt either through land or air. Locate Rivers State University of Science and Technology, then ask for the ITC Department. There you are at the exam venue. Goodluck.
Re: NDDC 2016 Postgraduate Foreign Scholarship Application Commences by professorgome: 12:04pm On May 26, 2016
rufus1555:
He that givet a prophet a cup of water shall receive the reword of a prophet. Please kindly send to me rufusprecious@yahoo.com Thanks and God bless you
Do u also know that a work man is worth his wages?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) ... (85) (Reply)

Ahmadu Bello University (A B U) Zaria, 2011/2012 Admission / NDDC POST-GRADUATE FOREIGN SCHOLARSHIP 2015 / Unilag pg 2014 Discussion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.