Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,779 members, 7,837,830 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 11:21 AM

NDDC 2016 Postgraduate Foreign Scholarship Application Commences - Education (78) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / NDDC 2016 Postgraduate Foreign Scholarship Application Commences (245969 Views)

2018 NDDC MSC And PHD Scholarship Application / 2017 NDDC Postgraduate Foreign Scholarship For Postgraduate Apply Now / NDDC Foreign Scholarship For Students From Niger-Delta 2017 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (75) (76) (77) (78) (79) (80) (81) ... (85) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NDDC 2016 Postgraduate Foreign Scholarship Application Commences by Gpearll: 9:04pm On Nov 30, 2016
Can someone please add me to the WhatsApp group, here is my number 07034593172.thanks
Re: NDDC 2016 Postgraduate Foreign Scholarship Application Commences by Yonnie13: 8:00am On Jan 04, 2017
Hello fellow nairalanders
I want to apply for the 2017 nddc scholarship, and I heard it is only for UK schools, please how true is this cos I really want to study in canada ,,even filled out some Canadian schools application form.. .thanks
Also can someone add me to the whatsapp group please ?07067152384
Re: NDDC 2016 Postgraduate Foreign Scholarship Application Commences by Thermok: 12:51pm On Jan 04, 2017
Yonnie13:
Hello fellow nairalanders
I want to apply for the 2017 nddc scholarship, and I heard it is only for UK schools, please how true is this cos I really want to study in canada ,,even filled out some Canadian schools application form.. .thanks
Also can someone add me to the whatsapp group please ?07067152384

No it isn't true. NDDC accepts schools from other countries, especially Canada. There are scholars presently schooling there.
Re: NDDC 2016 Postgraduate Foreign Scholarship Application Commences by Yonnie13: 7:30am On Jan 06, 2017
Ok thanks a lot

Thermok:

No it isn't true. NDDC accepts schools from other countries, especially Canada. There are scholars presently schooling there.
Re: NDDC 2016 Postgraduate Foreign Scholarship Application Commences by Nobody: 12:10pm On Jan 07, 2017
Thermok:

thought I should fine tune the statement. Its not a U.K. Or Canadian scholarship, its foreign. I've friends heading Australia India South Africa New Zealand Ireland Spain. The important thing is that its outside Nigeria and bear in mind that the scholarship has a cap ..... the excess is on personal funds
Re: NDDC 2016 Postgraduate Foreign Scholarship Application Commences by Chigojude: 12:45pm On Jan 07, 2017
geobukky:
thought I should fine tune the statement. Its not a U.K. Or Canadian scholarship, its foreign. I've friends heading Australia India South Africa New Zealand Ireland Spain. The important thing is that its outside Nigeria and bear in mind that the scholarship has a cap ..... the excess is on personal funds

pls @geobukky...what's the total fund received? and the cap amount out of it? cos i plan applying for the nddc 2017 also...let me know which school to focus on based on fees
Re: NDDC 2016 Postgraduate Foreign Scholarship Application Commences by tutudame(m): 1:24pm On Jan 10, 2017
Hello everyone.Pls add me to the whatsapp group 09090755494
Re: NDDC 2016 Postgraduate Foreign Scholarship Application Commences by Mayflowa(m): 10:37am On Jan 18, 2017
This is officially the worst thread on Nairaland. You took the discussion out of a proper forum to lock yourselves in whatsapps. Shame on you! No one should come here to complain of non-tuition payment when it happens. Of course, it will surely happen. Goodluck to you on your miserly scholarship

6 Likes

Re: NDDC 2016 Postgraduate Foreign Scholarship Application Commences by Chigojude: 11:45pm On Jan 18, 2017
Mayflowa:
This is officially the worst thread on Nairaland. You took the discussion out of a proper forum to lock yourselves in whatsapps. Shame on you! No one should come here to complain of non-tuition payment when it happens. Of course, it will surely happen. Goodluck to you on your miserly scholarship

your own is even better, you get answers when u ask..I was never added to the so called WhatsApp group, I ask questions no one answers... I guess they discuss secret cult matters in such a WhatsApp group. time will tell, if nddc is our portion, it ll come to pass
Re: NDDC 2016 Postgraduate Foreign Scholarship Application Commences by Sosodiva(f): 12:40am On Jan 27, 2017
Good day guys. Please, is there anyone already schooling in Canada that went through this scholarship scheme? Please, kindly let me know, I need some answers ASAP, since I intend applying for the scholarship this 2017. Thanks
Re: NDDC 2016 Postgraduate Foreign Scholarship Application Commences by Sosodiva(f): 12:27pm On Jan 27, 2017
Juve4:
A good one. I have somebody that is currently in Canada for same Nddc Post Graduate scholarship.
Hi, please is it possible to get the person's contact? I want to make some enquiries, since I would like to apply for the scholarship this year.
Re: NDDC 2016 Postgraduate Foreign Scholarship Application Commences by Sosodiva(f): 12:30pm On Jan 27, 2017
agongajoseph:
I got mine last year (architecture, Russia) ... The CBT was over 50,each NDDC state has its own cut of Mark, am from Bayelsa I got 37, was invited for d interview, was asked my intended dissertation topic, how it will be of help to Nigeria, aims n objective of my dissertation, section 2 consists of political questions, was asked wat these acronyms meant "C.O.N", "C.C.T.V" , the minister of tourism.
Hi, good day. Please can we talk on whatsapp?, I would love to make some enquiries concerning the whole process. This is my whatsapp no 07089159208, thanks.
Re: NDDC 2016 Postgraduate Foreign Scholarship Application Commences by Sosodiva(f): 2:03pm On Jan 27, 2017
subseaman:
I have been watching quietly on this PQ issue, some want to help but give half info,others want to make money,in the end we all need each other to survive.
Let me share the little I have:a friend of mine wrote the CBT last year,what came out wasn't cinfores at all,but Normal maths,English and general questions on Engineering and sciences(physics,chemistry,biology),time frame:1hr,interview TF:5k.he is currently in Canada now
Hi subseaman, please I urgently need your friend's contact, since he is in my country of interest and I intend to apply for this year, I would love to make some enquiries concerning the admission process and the whole thing in general. Thank u very much.
Re: NDDC 2016 Postgraduate Foreign Scholarship Application Commences by Sosodiva(f): 2:17pm On Jan 27, 2017
baresi22:

They specified the courses that you can apply for.Meanwhile,for you to be shortlisted,I guess your course was stated.It is for any foreign school.However,NDDC have selected schools that they are in partnership with.They have MOU with cranfield uni,uni of aberdeen,coventry,teesside uni,dundee uni etc.All are in the U.K.The advantage is that these schools will not bother you even when the tuition fails to come on time.More of these details will be given to the successful scholars on the award day. It is also important to note that the scholarship is worth 30k USD(about 21k GBP) as at last year and all inclusive.Hence,there is need for you to also consider cost of tuition and living expenses before making choice of uni and the likes.

The cutoff mark is not really a problem.If one scores slightly above 60%,the person will likely be called.Having said that,you should aim for the maximum because it is weighted with the interview score.About 40% usually make it to the interview stage.

Someone asked for my contact,apologies,but I cant reveal such here and moreso,there is nothing that I will tell you that I cant say here.I will attend to any question or clarification here that will not jeopardize the integrity of the exam.You need not to be uneasy,neither do you need to be overly excited.Just do your best and read the instructions well.....Goodluck
Hi, please the question I have for you is; if after being awarded the scholarship, can you change your course of study, school and country entirely?, will that affect anything? Also, is the money given to you or paid directly to the school? Thanks for your time.
Re: NDDC 2016 Postgraduate Foreign Scholarship Application Commences by Mayflowa(m): 4:49pm On Jan 27, 2017
Sosodiva:
Hi subseaman, please I urgently need your friend's contact, since he is in my country of interest and I intend to apply for this year, I would love to make some enquiries concerning the admission process and the whole thing in general. Thank u very much.

Say what your concern is. You don't have to be in Canada to be familiar with their admission process! This is an easy stuff
Re: NDDC 2016 Postgraduate Foreign Scholarship Application Commences by Mayflowa(m): 4:55pm On Jan 27, 2017
Sosodiva:
Hi, please the question I have for you is; if after being awarded the scholarship, can you change your course of study, school and country entirely?, will that affect anything? Also, is the money given to you or paid directly to the school? Thanks for your time.

Yes you can always change your course, school and country. Most people that go to US or Canada actually started off with UK admission because American schools admission process is somewhat lengthy.

As per award fund, the tuition part is paid directly to your school and the remaining part of the $30k is paid to your international account for living expenses.
Re: NDDC 2016 Postgraduate Foreign Scholarship Application Commences by sisisioge: 5:06pm On Jan 27, 2017
Mayflowa:

Yes you can always change your course, school and country. Most people that go to US or Canada actually started off with UK admission because American schools admission process is somewhat lengthy.

As per award fund, the tuition part is paid directly to your school and the remaining part of the $30k is paid to your international account for living expenses.

Hallos...Pls check your mail.
Re: NDDC 2016 Postgraduate Foreign Scholarship Application Commences by sisisioge: 5:07pm On Jan 27, 2017
Mayflowa:

Re: NDDC 2016 Postgraduate Foreign Scholarship Application Commences by sisisioge: 5:07pm On Jan 27, 2017
Mayflowa:

Hallos...Pls check you mail.
Re: NDDC 2016 Postgraduate Foreign Scholarship Application Commences by nacious: 6:02pm On Jan 27, 2017
Please, can anyone tell me when NDDC will pay tuition fees for 2016/2017 Scholars?
Who has an idea. My prayer is that they make payment first week of February so I do not loose 2016 admission for my admission was extended.
Re: NDDC 2016 Postgraduate Foreign Scholarship Application Commences by Sosodiva(f): 6:15pm On Jan 27, 2017
Beyy:
Hello,

Please who is going to university of Alberta for January 2017 start under the nddc postgraduate scholarship scheme? ThanksThanks grin
Hello, please I just sent you a pm, can u kindly look at it. I need to get in touch with u, since u are in my country of interest. I intend to apply for the scholarship this year. Thanks
Re: NDDC 2016 Postgraduate Foreign Scholarship Application Commences by tutudame(m): 4:59pm On Jan 28, 2017
Please how do I apply for the scholarship?What's the procedure?
Re: NDDC 2016 Postgraduate Foreign Scholarship Application Commences by Razelce: 4:43pm On Jan 31, 2017
Please must you already have anadmission before applying
Re: NDDC 2016 Postgraduate Foreign Scholarship Application Commences by Nobody: 6:50am On Feb 04, 2017
Re: NDDC 2016 Postgraduate Foreign Scholarship Application Commences by Mayflowa(m): 2:50am On Feb 10, 2017
When is NDDC paying scholars' tuition for 2016/2017 session? This is 6 months passed due.
Re: NDDC 2016 Postgraduate Foreign Scholarship Application Commences by Chigojude: 7:24am On Feb 10, 2017
Mayflowa:
When is NDDC paying scholars' tuition for 2016/2017 session? This is 6 months passed due.

I'm sorry Mayflowa about your situation. my question -- has your batch gone to the secretariat and made any communication to them concerning the payment?
Re: NDDC 2016 Postgraduate Foreign Scholarship Application Commences by Mayflowa(m): 11:25pm On Feb 10, 2017
Chigojude:

I'm sorry Mayflowa about your situation. my question -- has your batch gone to the secretariat and made any communication to them concerning the payment?

They are aware. Everyone has been complaining.

1 Like

Re: NDDC 2016 Postgraduate Foreign Scholarship Application Commences by Chigojude: 9:59pm On Feb 11, 2017
Mayflowa:

They are aware. Everyone has been complaining.
OK.....success in getting your money from them.
Re: NDDC 2016 Postgraduate Foreign Scholarship Application Commences by Hiccups: 8:35pm On Feb 12, 2017
Dear Scholars,

Please stay off Whatsapp group. NDDC paid agent are behind such groups. Some 2015 scholars are yet to receive maintenance fees from NDDC as at today. Share your grievances here, don't trap yourselves in any group. Do you know some 2015 scholars were paid after they were forced to protest at Embassy in UK? I hope this helps.

1 Like

Re: NDDC 2016 Postgraduate Foreign Scholarship Application Commences by Mayflowa(m): 7:32pm On Mar 13, 2017
Who has been able to contact NDDC recently? Their email server keeps throwing out send mails. Or they are tired of hearing from scholars?
Re: NDDC 2016 Postgraduate Foreign Scholarship Application Commences by Hiccups: 7:32am On Mar 14, 2017
Mayflowa:
Who has been able to contact NDDC recently? Their email server keeps throwing out send mails. Or they are tired of hearing from scholars?

These 2016 scholars would learn the hard way if not careful. We're in direct contact with NDDC. Don't believe anything from them, MD has twice not match his words to us. However, an insider said nothing may likely happen this month for 2016 scholars. For the scholars who left here for whatsapp group, they will regret should things not change in three months time
Re: NDDC 2016 Postgraduate Foreign Scholarship Application Commences by Nuel1647: 3:36pm On Mar 14, 2017
They will pay this month.

(1) (2) (3) ... (75) (76) (77) (78) (79) (80) (81) ... (85) (Reply)

Ahmadu Bello University (A B U) Zaria, 2011/2012 Admission / NDDC POST-GRADUATE FOREIGN SCHOLARSHIP 2015 / Unilag pg 2014 Discussion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.