Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,741 members, 7,817,047 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:56 AM

UBA Test In Ibadan Tommorrow For HND And OND Graduates - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / UBA Test In Ibadan Tommorrow For HND And OND Graduates (1269 Views)

I Was Thrown Out Over Hnd And Bsc "Wahala" / UBA Test Invite / Vacancy... Baker Hughes Is Recruiting OND Graduates.. Apply Now! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

UBA Test In Ibadan Tommorrow For HND And OND Graduates by missparker: 6:36pm On Nov 10, 2006
There be an open test for all hnd and ond graduate ommorrow at the polythecnic ibadan it is an open test .

Venue: The sewage hall.

Advice to you is if you can make it to ibadan poly b4 10 tommorrow yopu will write the test and this test i no is cheap and easy to pass .

Act fast go with you CV and 2 passport plus your result you have 40mins to answer 60 question 10 current affairs,20 maths and 20 english.best of luck you can reach me on my cell phone 08023707046.date is tommorrow 11th octobe smiley wink :d 2006

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course What Is Happening / Access Bank Calls / Workforce And Ecobank

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.