Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,511 members, 7,819,846 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:06 AM

Workforce And Ecobank - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Workforce And Ecobank (1270 Views)

Workforce Group / Send Ur Cv To Workforce, For Urgent Recuitment / Ecobank Disengages 400 Staff (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Workforce And Ecobank by ebubepaul(m): 3:22pm On Apr 09, 2008
HI GUYS.PLS I HOPE TO DO WORKFORCE EMPLOYABILITY SKILLS DEVELOPMENT TRAINING FROM MONDAY NEXT WEEK.I DID A TEST AND TWO INTERVIEWS.SOMEONE TOLD ME THAT HIS FRIENDS GOT SAHARA OIL AND BANKPHB JOBS RESPECTIVELY AFTER THIS TRAINING.ITS JUST 30K.THE TRUTH IS THAT WORKFORCE ARE BEING DIPLOMATIC AS IN NOT TELLING YOU THAT THEY WILL HOOK YOU WITH A JOB AFTER THIS TRAINING,BECAUSE PEOPLE CAN SAY THEY ARE EXPLOITING GRADUATES.WHAT DO YOU THINK,AGAIN AM EXPECTING REPLY FROM ECOBANK,AFTER WE DID ONE ONLINE ASSESSMENT TEST,NO RESPONSE SINCE OH.GOD pls open the window of breakthrough upon your children so that we can have jobs and live responsibly and contribute to others too in JESUS NAME,AMEN!
Re: Workforce And Ecobank by Hecares2(m): 3:34pm On Apr 09, 2008
life is about risk.just go ahead and do what you think is right.many landers may not agree with you taking that programme.please,how do you access tha ecobank online test?please tell us so as to benefit from this.nevertheless,i hope to see you @ workforce on monday.
Re: Workforce And Ecobank by ebubepaul(m): 3:42pm On Apr 09, 2008
i dont know if its still on but just follow this link https://gx.gallup.com/ecobanksri.gx
and do the test.best of luck.my number is 08027519105,was yrs.
Re: Workforce And Ecobank by ogasnow: 3:47pm On Apr 09, 2008
omo jasi.be cautious about any money for recruitment arrangement. if they are collecting 30k to train and develop your skills for employment, no long thing. however dont let this type of arrangement decieve you that you will definitely be employed at the end of the day for then, there will only be one jackiee which will be you. thus i say remain steadfast in your job search and Oluwa will give us ours. ma pe lepe. no dulling. appia. angry angry angry

(1) (Reply)

Zenith Bank Or Bat / Urgently Needed / Festac Fashion Show 2011(festival Art & Culture) Organise By Amuwo Odofin Lga

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.