Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,930 members, 7,848,773 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 10:05 AM

The Numerous Achievements Of President Buhari So Far - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Numerous Achievements Of President Buhari So Far (864 Views)

Presidency Lists 17 Major Achievements Of Buhari In 2017 / Ben Bruce Reacts Bashir Ahmad's Listed Achievements Of Buhari / A Young Chinese Girl Hugged Buhari So Tight (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Numerous Achievements Of President Buhari So Far by BobNeli(m): 1:03pm On Apr 04, 2016
Nigerians are a bunch of ungrateful humans. Whilst mr president strives as much as no president ever in the history of world leadership, to better the lots of 95% as against 5% which is the largest qouta of a population ever to have been targeted by a leader. Nigerians fail to appreciate. (2) This is the one and only president to have brought Nigeria to the Guiness book of records. 'The longest quee at filling stations for petroleum products.' At least, Nigerians can now be proud of entering into the guiness book of records. (3) Mr president, by his apt economic managerial prowess, tried, at least he tried running the country under sole administratorship for 6 good months. Although for whatever reason, I dont know, but I think it was in the intrest of the 95%, to curtail administrative wages per say. Since one can not come out bodly and say that such period was a period of massive looting. In a ny case, I am not intrested in what happened then, I am only here to enumerate on the cheer dividends of such actions as have been indulged by mr president since assuming office. Hence, its obivious that that single act was enouf to accomplish the overiding manifesto of the APC led govt. 'CHANGE' the ultimate change mr president and his party promised was accomplished, in that the Nigerian economy was grounded and the usual way of doing things changed. The importation of toot-pick was abolished to make way for the importation of grasses. The price dollar was pegged and sanctions placed in other to remove exchange business from the official market to black market. The subsidy scam was removed in the face of the high cost of dollar. Making it almost impossible for importers to go to market, thereby creating the amount of scarcity that only those who wander in deserts in search of water can best imagine than explain. However, the Consequential achievement in this is that it also threw the market for petroleum products to the black market where the operators can decide the price without recourse to reason. A liter of fuel now can sale as high as N500.00 These things are good for Nigeri. Are they not? (4) another prominent achievement of our stan looking president is that he has successfully converted the govement house to an air fleet. So that hovering above in the skies, he will be able to see all the corruption going on under his height. To mention but a few. Pls, lets support our president with all our mights. He has a good vission to fly this ship as aircraft eventhough without wings. The only thing we need be weary of is cratching.
Re: The Numerous Achievements Of President Buhari So Far by TippyTop(m): 1:15pm On Apr 04, 2016
Buhari has created 3mil jobs, check image below.

Re: The Numerous Achievements Of President Buhari So Far by yazz09(m): 6:39pm On Apr 04, 2016
BobNeli:
The importation of toot-pick was abolished to make way for the importation of grasses.

gringringringringrin

this one got me cracking.

BobNeli:
The importation of toot-pick was abolished to make way for the importation of grasses.
Re: The Numerous Achievements Of President Buhari So Far by chriskosherbal(m): 6:39pm On Apr 04, 2016
Hmmmn
Re: The Numerous Achievements Of President Buhari So Far by BobNeli(m): 9:40pm On Apr 04, 2016
TippyTop:
Buhari has created 3mil jobs, check image below.
. My brother, my lecturers' salaries has been slashed for the past three months now and all of them are breathing fire and brime stone. U know what the implications are. The students are shievering
Re: The Numerous Achievements Of President Buhari So Far by BobNeli(m): 9:52pm On Apr 04, 2016
yazz09:

gringringringringrin

this one got me cracking.

abeg, if e gree u, laugh out joor. Me no go dey poor come dey chop wintch join am. If a generation of homosapiens could be as gullible as Nigerians have been, I wonder when and how such generation will become able to cue into the jet age science.
Re: The Numerous Achievements Of President Buhari So Far by babdap: 10:03pm On Apr 04, 2016
Wailing wailers will wail
Re: The Numerous Achievements Of President Buhari So Far by SageTravels: 10:05pm On Apr 04, 2016
No paragraph. hia
Re: The Numerous Achievements Of President Buhari So Far by BobNeli(m): 10:39pm On Apr 04, 2016
babdap:
Wailing wailers will wail
God forbid I become a zombie

(1) (Reply)

Breaking News!! / Buhari Met With Principal Officers Of Senate & House Of Representative{photos} / See How House Of Rep Speaker Yakubu Dogara Made IDPs At Dagba,Abuja Happy(pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.