Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,900 members, 7,834,989 topics. Date: Monday, 20 May 2024 at 11:57 PM

Paylater Is A Publicity Scam For One Credit - Business (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Paylater Is A Publicity Scam For One Credit (47249 Views)

Please Beware Paylater Is A Big Scam / Please Beware Paylater Is A Big Scam / Experience With Paylater.com (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Paylater Is A Publicity Scam For One Credit by kingchris30(m): 11:28pm On Jul 24, 2018
what of finaidng.com, is it real or fake
Re: Paylater Is A Publicity Scam For One Credit by kosablaze(m): 1:09pm On Oct 14, 2018
what happens when you don't pay on time. any experiences?
Re: Paylater Is A Publicity Scam For One Credit by OTENABOBC1(m): 1:52pm On Oct 14, 2018
I have been using their services since earlier this year & I tell you they've been more than helpful than 99.9% of my so called friends in setting up my Mini importation business which I just started. I started by borrowing 10k which I received an alert in less than 2 hours of filling their online form,paid pack before it was due,in so doing I was able to build up my credit limit to 70k , which I just received last month to run my Mini importation business. The only con about them is that if you're unable to pay as at when your loan is due for payment,after several massages & notification from them to remember you of your loan repayment. They start debiting your bank account of as from ₦500 upwards that enters your account without your permission till your loan repayment amount is completed or when you make repayment of your loan balance with them, which I'm totally comfortable with unlike others e.g kwikcash that starts texting your phone contacts notifying them of your depth with them & advising them to contact you to make payment else they will get you arrested not as if they give above 12k . Quick check have gone broke, palm credit hardly give more than ₦5600, fairmoney is fairytale,branch is try your luck, ALAT loan are for salary earners, Renmoney have too much policy & documentation, Anyways fin tech comes handy these day.
Re: Paylater Is A Publicity Scam For One Credit by kosablaze(m): 2:10pm On Oct 14, 2018
OTENABOBC1:
I have been using their services since earlier this year & I tell you they've been more than helpful than 99.9% of my so called friends in setting up my Mini importation business which I just started. I started by borrowing 10k which I received an alert in less than 2 hours of filling their online form,paid pack before it was due,in so doing I was able to build up my credit limit to 70k , which I just received last month to run my Mini importation business. The only con about them is that if you're unable to pay as at when your loan is due for payment,after several massages & notification from them to remember you of your loan repayment. They start debiting your bank account of as from ₦500 upwards that enters your account without your permission till your loan repayment amount is completed or when you make repayment of your loan balance with them, which I'm totally comfortable with unlike others e.g kwikcash that starts texting your phone contacts notifying them of your depth with them & advising them to contact you to make payment else they will get you arrested not as if they give above 12k . Quick check have gone broke, palm credit hardly give more than ₦5600, fairmoney is fairytale,branch is try your luck, ALAT loan are for salary earners, Renmoney have too much policy & documentation, Anyways fin tech comes handy these day.
okay....
but I saw a threat of legal action.
what does that mean
Re: Paylater Is A Publicity Scam For One Credit by OAKSFIVEFARMS: 2:31pm On Oct 14, 2018
I've been using Branch to get fast, affordable loans. Get the Branch app: https://branch.co/download/fba85a Be sure to enter my promo code fba85a
Re: Paylater Is A Publicity Scam For One Credit by madukwe1(f): 9:26pm On Nov 05, 2018
Who said that paylater is a scam?

As long as you don't have any

A. Outstanding debt with any bank or organization

B. An account you have abandoned for years that you didn't close even though is now dormant.

C. A wrong date of birth.

D. A wrong BVN, and

E. you use your DOB as used in your BVN.

My dear, you can take a loan with pay later.

And your loan amount keeps increasing as you pay back your loan on time, but when you don't pay on time you won't be granted a higher loan and the more you pay on time the more chances for a higher amount.

It is also important for you to know that pay later doesn't only do lending you can also use it to recharge card, pay bills like cable tv, bet, even make the investment.

Please, pay later does not ask for collateral of guarantor before you can get a loan, all we need is your correct information and you are good to go.

I have been using it for long, and I can only say that only does who want to defraud pay later screams out that "pay later is a scam" because there was no room for them to scam.
Re: Paylater Is A Publicity Scam For One Credit by lovean: 7:38am On Dec 20, 2018
Pls if I want to borrow 30,000 to pay back in 3 months time ,how much will I pay

And pls what is paylater interest rate?
Re: Paylater Is A Publicity Scam For One Credit by sweetbasy: 12:39pm On Nov 24, 2019
Pls house, how much is interest rate for 50k on paylater
Re: Paylater Is A Publicity Scam For One Credit by Nobody: 1:54pm On Nov 24, 2019
My limit to borrow is up to 150k after some transactions although am not interested for now,they are real

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Free Flow Of Yuan In Nigerian Banks - What You Need To Know / Zenith Bank Charged Me This For A 5Dollar Transaction *pix Attached**** / Why I Broke My WEMA Alat ATM Card And Stopped Going Cashless

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.