Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,146 members, 7,818,437 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:51 PM

PERSPECTIVE (WARNING: After The First Paragraph You're Likely To Get Addicted) - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / PERSPECTIVE (WARNING: After The First Paragraph You're Likely To Get Addicted) (3339 Views)

You're Next / Addicted / 5 Reasons Not To Get Addicted To Masturbation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

PERSPECTIVE (WARNING: After The First Paragraph You're Likely To Get Addicted) by sirhamilton(m): 1:26pm On Apr 04, 2016

1 Like 1 Share

Re: PERSPECTIVE (WARNING: After The First Paragraph You're Likely To Get Addicted) by sirhamilton(m): 1:28pm On Apr 04, 2016

1 Like 1 Share

Re: PERSPECTIVE (WARNING: After The First Paragraph You're Likely To Get Addicted) by sirhamilton(m): 1:29pm On Apr 04, 2016
Re: PERSPECTIVE (WARNING: After The First Paragraph You're Likely To Get Addicted) by sirhamilton(m): 1:35pm On Apr 04, 2016

1 Like 1 Share

Re: PERSPECTIVE (WARNING: After The First Paragraph You're Likely To Get Addicted) by sirhamilton(m): 1:49pm On Apr 04, 2016
Re: PERSPECTIVE (WARNING: After The First Paragraph You're Likely To Get Addicted) by sirhamilton(m): 1:51pm On Apr 04, 2016
Re: PERSPECTIVE (WARNING: After The First Paragraph You're Likely To Get Addicted) by topdasneh(m): 2:12pm On Apr 04, 2016
wow! magical! interesting! dats all i can say,keep up d good job and please more updates
Re: PERSPECTIVE (WARNING: After The First Paragraph You're Likely To Get Addicted) by nekanzee(m): 3:32pm On Apr 04, 2016
Kinda like this and at this point i i think it will be nice. #following and more update
Re: PERSPECTIVE (WARNING: After The First Paragraph You're Likely To Get Addicted) by millalorin: 4:01pm On Apr 04, 2016
interesting! please more update
Re: PERSPECTIVE (WARNING: After The First Paragraph You're Likely To Get Addicted) by rentalghost(m): 4:34pm On Apr 04, 2016
Nice one...
Re: PERSPECTIVE (WARNING: After The First Paragraph You're Likely To Get Addicted) by Favour222(f): 5:01pm On Apr 04, 2016
Really interesting,following.
Re: PERSPECTIVE (WARNING: After The First Paragraph You're Likely To Get Addicted) by vonn(f): 7:11pm On Apr 04, 2016
argh... maybe she's in labour.
Please, update.......
Re: PERSPECTIVE (WARNING: After The First Paragraph You're Likely To Get Addicted) by Olaide59(f): 7:42pm On Apr 04, 2016
Please continue
Re: PERSPECTIVE (WARNING: After The First Paragraph You're Likely To Get Addicted) by sirhamilton(m): 8:24pm On Apr 04, 2016

1 Like

Re: PERSPECTIVE (WARNING: After The First Paragraph You're Likely To Get Addicted) by sirhamilton(m): 8:27pm On Apr 04, 2016

1 Like

Re: PERSPECTIVE (WARNING: After The First Paragraph You're Likely To Get Addicted) by kirikwu: 9:41pm On Apr 04, 2016
Nice writeup.. you doing great
But the issue is after the comments start coming and viewers increase the writer abandons the book( well most NL writers). so I believe Nlanders are not motivated to comment again. But don't worry they will come around soon.
Sha me am following oo(let's hope you finish early next year at least).
once again..beautiful book so far.
Re: PERSPECTIVE (WARNING: After The First Paragraph You're Likely To Get Addicted) by sirhamilton(m): 10:02pm On Apr 04, 2016
kirikwu:
Nice writeup.. you doing great
But the issue is after the comments start coming and viewers increase the writer abandons the book( well most NL writers). so I believe Nlanders are not motivated to comment again. But don't worry they will come around soon.
Sha me am following oo(let's hope you finish early next year at least).
once again..beautiful book so far.
Haba naw... We're still in early this year o!
Re: PERSPECTIVE (WARNING: After The First Paragraph You're Likely To Get Addicted) by kirikwu: 10:14pm On Apr 04, 2016
sirhamilton:

Haba naw... We're still in early this year o!

lolz..what will I say naw,I have followed a book for almost two years and its not still complete.. Thank God you sound like you will finish the book.
oya come and update..
Re: PERSPECTIVE (WARNING: After The First Paragraph You're Likely To Get Addicted) by Frei(m): 12:52am On Apr 05, 2016
All smiles
Re: PERSPECTIVE (WARNING: After The First Paragraph You're Likely To Get Addicted) by Essyprity(f): 3:43am On Apr 05, 2016
Lol. And when u get d desired number of views, then u begin to make excuses why u can't be ardent with updates.
Re: PERSPECTIVE (WARNING: After The First Paragraph You're Likely To Get Addicted) by sirhamilton(m): 6:04am On Apr 05, 2016
Essyprity:
Lol. And when u get d desired number of views, then u begin to make excuses why u can't be ardent with updates.

No I won't be doing that
Re: PERSPECTIVE (WARNING: After The First Paragraph You're Likely To Get Addicted) by Nobody: 8:28am On Apr 05, 2016
interesting read. I hope we get to see the end of this one
Re: PERSPECTIVE (WARNING: After The First Paragraph You're Likely To Get Addicted) by sirhamilton(m): 2:48pm On Apr 05, 2016
grin
Re: PERSPECTIVE (WARNING: After The First Paragraph You're Likely To Get Addicted) by sirhamilton(m): 2:52pm On Apr 05, 2016

1 Like

Re: PERSPECTIVE (WARNING: After The First Paragraph You're Likely To Get Addicted) by Nobody: 3:45pm On Apr 05, 2016
shocked accident? I hope he didn't hit her car
Re: PERSPECTIVE (WARNING: After The First Paragraph You're Likely To Get Addicted) by sirhamilton(m): 3:49pm On Apr 05, 2016
Re: PERSPECTIVE (WARNING: After The First Paragraph You're Likely To Get Addicted) by sirhamilton(m): 4:51pm On Apr 05, 2016
khalifahsparkles:
khalifahsparkles:
Re: PERSPECTIVE (WARNING: After The First Paragraph You're Likely To Get Addicted) by Danie94(f): 6:09pm On Apr 05, 2016
Obviously following....nice one
Re: PERSPECTIVE (WARNING: After The First Paragraph You're Likely To Get Addicted) by ObaKlaz: 6:46pm On Apr 05, 2016
Now... This one right here's laced with Nicotine! Keep it coming, bruh!!!
Re: PERSPECTIVE (WARNING: After The First Paragraph You're Likely To Get Addicted) by Nobody: 7:03pm On Apr 05, 2016
Hmmm!! getting interesting..

I hope he isn't going to die tho...

Following....

Update soon...
Re: PERSPECTIVE (WARNING: After The First Paragraph You're Likely To Get Addicted) by sirhamilton(m): 7:41pm On Apr 05, 2016

1 Like

Re: PERSPECTIVE (WARNING: After The First Paragraph You're Likely To Get Addicted) by kirikwu: 10:51pm On Apr 05, 2016
ooo No..this is bad.. update oo

(1) (2) (Reply)

Jagam Buller, The Soldier Boy. / Late Bloom(a Short Story) / Adebimpe The Facebook Girl (season 1) – Episode 1

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.