Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,133 members, 7,829,042 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:02 PM

Woman Pours Boiling Water On Cheating Husband’s Crotch ----ouchhhh - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Woman Pours Boiling Water On Cheating Husband’s Crotch ----ouchhhh (2834 Views)

Wife Pours Hot Water On Husband For Denying Her Sex For 3 Weeks (photo) / How My Late Aunt Maturely Dealt With Her Cheating Husband.........ladies LEARN! / Sad Story Of Woman Who Fell Into Boiling Oil While Frying Meat [photos] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Woman Pours Boiling Water On Cheating Husband’s Crotch ----ouchhhh by Fhemmmy: 9:46pm On Jul 29, 2009
Enraged at being two-timed, a Queens woman poured boiling water on her unfaithful husband’s groin as he slept Monday, police said.

In a twisted act of revenge, Oyinda Ojofeitimi, 67, a registered nurse, carried out the crotch-scalding attack to ensure her spouse stopped cheating, cops said.

“She was hurt and angry that after all this time married, he was stepping out on her,” a police source said. “She wanted to shut down that possibility forever because he had treated her with such contempt.”

The painful wakeup call left Emmanuel Ojofeitimi, also a nurse, screaming in the bedroom of the couple’s home on Milburn St. in Springfield Gardens.

“I could hear it through the ceiling,” said a mother of two, who rents an upstairs apartment in the feuding couple’s house. “It was a physical altercation. It was the woman screaming and him in the background.”

“They took him out on a stretcher,” said another neighbor, Felix Smith

Women seems to be fighting back oh---men be warned.
Re: Woman Pours Boiling Water On Cheating Husband’s Crotch ----ouchhhh by Nobody: 1:56am On Jul 30, 2009
na wa for diasporan Nigerians.

at the age of 67?

she no go die for prison so? and is the man worth throwing her life away for?
Re: Woman Pours Boiling Water On Cheating Husband’s Crotch ----ouchhhh by prittigrrr(f): 4:55am On Jul 30, 2009
She shoulda used grits. Water rolls off but grits stick 2 u.
Re: Woman Pours Boiling Water On Cheating Husband’s Crotch ----ouchhhh by Busybody2(f): 4:59am On Jul 30, 2009
prittigrrr:

She shoulda used grits. Water rolls off but grits stick 2 u.

You be correct woman cheesy A woman after my own heart cheesy grin cheesy
Re: Woman Pours Boiling Water On Cheating Husband’s Crotch ----ouchhhh by jumie(f): 12:43pm On Jul 30, 2009
Wow!! Thats wicked and extreme shocked
Re: Woman Pours Boiling Water On Cheating Husband’s Crotch ----ouchhhh by Nobody: 1:19pm On Jul 30, 2009
Re: Woman Pours Boiling Water On Cheating Husband’s Crotch ----ouchhhh by kissmebaby(f): 3:49pm On Jul 30, 2009
a man old enof to be the husband of a 67 yrs old woman shd be able to control his balls  angry

serves him rite jare  grin

infact the woman shd have sprinkled lots of hot powdered pepper on the balls after pouring the hot water

well, there is a bright side to it sha -if he survives it, he'd become a marriage counsellor grin giving honest advice  grin cheesy grin
Re: Woman Pours Boiling Water On Cheating Husband’s Crotch ----ouchhhh by bawomolo(m): 6:19pm On Jul 30, 2009
Busy_body:

You be correct woman cheesy A woman after my own heart cheesy grin cheesy

you mean crazy african american woman?
Re: Woman Pours Boiling Water On Cheating Husband’s Crotch ----ouchhhh by Fhemmmy: 7:59pm On Jul 30, 2009
You are all wicked, cheiiiii
Re: Woman Pours Boiling Water On Cheating Husband’s Crotch ----ouchhhh by prittigrrr(f): 8:32pm On Jul 30, 2009
I am African American. I am a woman. I am not crazy. I have never used grits myself; however, I made the comment to show a more efficient way to inflict the intended harm. As for my relationships, I flee from violence.
Re: Woman Pours Boiling Water On Cheating Husband’s Crotch ----ouchhhh by Fhemmmy: 8:38pm On Jul 30, 2009
prittigrrr:

I am African American. I am a woman. I am not crazy. I have never used grits myself; however, I made the comment to show a more efficient way to inflict the intended harm. As for my relationships, I flee from violence.

Why would someone wanna inflict an intended harm on someone else?
Re: Woman Pours Boiling Water On Cheating Husband’s Crotch ----ouchhhh by prittigrrr(f): 11:50pm On Jul 30, 2009
@Fhemmy: I thought you guys could tell I was joking. I do not approve of relationship violence. And the violence was intended by the 67 yr old wife and not by me. I have never used grits, water, knives, bullets, slaps or anything else. I am like MJ: I'm a lover not a fighter.
Re: Woman Pours Boiling Water On Cheating Husband’s Crotch ----ouchhhh by Nobody: 11:53pm On Jul 30, 2009
Fhemmmy:

Women seems to be fighting back oh---men be warned.

the only place she will be fighting back is in jail trying to get the lesbians of her back. she will be "used" real well in jail if that slowpoke husband of hers press charges.
there are many ways she could have make him "pay" but doing it like that is just silly as she will be the one going to jail while some other women bring her sick husband back to health.
Re: Woman Pours Boiling Water On Cheating Husband’s Crotch ----ouchhhh by prittigrrr(f): 12:03am On Jul 31, 2009
If she's never been in trouble b4 and if the husband sustains no serious injuries she will probably get probation and anger management with some sort of counseling. She will probably see a short amount of jail time, if any at all.
Re: Woman Pours Boiling Water On Cheating Husband’s Crotch ----ouchhhh by Nobody: 12:38am On Jul 31, 2009
prittigrrr:

If she's never been in trouble b4 and if the husband sustains  no serious injuries she will probably get probation and anger management with some sort of counseling.  She will probably see a short amount of jail time, if any at all.

too many IFS to be thinking about. . . . . . . if the guy has a good lawyer, is physically enable to work for a long period of time or sexually unable to perform then he could sue her and get everything she ever owned.
the lady in question made a terrible choice by doing that and whatever she does, she is bound to LOOSE.
Re: Woman Pours Boiling Water On Cheating Husband’s Crotch ----ouchhhh by prittigrrr(f): 2:53am On Jul 31, 2009
You are right, the guy can sue her in a civil action and prevail. That has nothing to do with criminal penalties.
Re: Woman Pours Boiling Water On Cheating Husband’s Crotch ----ouchhhh by Nobody: 5:35am On Jul 31, 2009
she could have just walked away and gotten a divorce if things were that bad.

Now the husband will never get a chance to blame his sexual dysfunction on someone else. undecided lipsrsealed
Re: Woman Pours Boiling Water On Cheating Husband’s Crotch ----ouchhhh by Sissy3(f): 6:14am On Jul 31, 2009
lmao!
Re: Woman Pours Boiling Water On Cheating Husband’s Crotch ----ouchhhh by Nobody: 7:16am On Jul 31, 2009
prittigrrr:

You are right, the guy can sue her in a civil action and prevail. That has nothing to do with criminal penalties.

whatever happens, it will be a very high price to pay for a moment of insanity and if she has had trouble with the law before and is a known violent offender then we never know where that little act can take her.
btw, as of the news, its was stated that she is been held on assault and harassment charges and her bail is set at 100000$. the husband has been hospitalized with second- and third-degree burns to over 30% of his body. i say may she sleep some few days in jail to realise the severity of her silly actions.
Re: Woman Pours Boiling Water On Cheating Husband’s Crotch ----ouchhhh by Pittbaby(f): 3:34pm On Jul 31, 2009
i say may she sleep some few days in jail to realise the severity of her silly actions.

A few days in jail, This is assault . she is going to jail for awhile . Stupid action at that age , Simply packing her bags and leaving will have made more sense . Now she will spend her golden years in jail
Re: Woman Pours Boiling Water On Cheating Husband’s Crotch ----ouchhhh by Nobody: 5:35pm On Jul 31, 2009
Pittbaby:

A few days in jail, This is assault . she is going to jail for awhile . Stupid action at that age , Simply packing her bags and leaving will have made more sense . Now she will spend her golden years in jail

right now bail is set at 100000$ so she could be out and about before the trial but these few days in the slammer will have her really think about what she did.
Re: Woman Pours Boiling Water On Cheating Husband’s Crotch ----ouchhhh by Fhemmmy: 9:12pm On Jul 31, 2009
MRbrownJAY:

right now bail is set at 100000$ so she could be out and about before the trial but these few days in the slammer will have her really think about what she did.

That is if she actually care
Re: Woman Pours Boiling Water On Cheating Husband’s Crotch ----ouchhhh by Nobody: 10:10pm On Jul 31, 2009
Fhemmmy:

That is if she actually care

by the look of things she did care as it was stated on the news that:"The woman immediately regretted the assault and called 911, cops said. She was treating him with cold compresses when paramedics arrived". ROTFLMAO

being in jail and loosing your freedom to walk around, go out shopping, call your family and friend will have her care. you can be sure that being in a 2m by 2m cell by yourself will have you CARE about your actions. tough or not, gangster or not.
Re: Woman Pours Boiling Water On Cheating Husband’s Crotch ----ouchhhh by bawomolo(m): 10:16pm On Jul 31, 2009
lmao @ treating him with cold compresses.
Re: Woman Pours Boiling Water On Cheating Husband’s Crotch ----ouchhhh by Nobody: 10:28pm On Jul 31, 2009
bawomolo:

lmao @ treating him with cold compresses.

yep thats what us men have to deal with, a great person that could be turned into an insane one, just at the switch of a comment/action or worst.
imagine?!

the crazy lady: "I KILL YOU MOTHER FUKCER, FEEL THIS YOU CHEATING BASTARD!!!" **splashing boiling water on her sleeping husband**
then 10seconds later
the crazy lady:" OH BABY, I  AM SORRY. . . . .  DOES IT HURT? LET ME CALL 911 AND LETS GET YOU TO HOSPITAL. HONEY PLEASE FORGIVE ME, I LOVE YOU AND REALLY DONT KNOW WHAT GOT INTO ME" **sobbing uncontrollably**

its called temporary insanity and if she is lucky she "might" get off being acquitted if she plays her cards right like Lorena Bobbitt did (the woman who cut her husband's penis off). . . . .  its called the "i was abused" card.
Re: Woman Pours Boiling Water On Cheating Husband’s Crotch ----ouchhhh by Busybody2(f): 12:02am On Aug 01, 2009
bawomolo:

you mean crazy african american woman?

I mean the end justifies the means wink cheesy grin cheesy
Re: Woman Pours Boiling Water On Cheating Husband’s Crotch ----ouchhhh by samparian(m): 12:31am On Aug 01, 2009
kissmebaby:

a man old enof to be the husband of a 67 yrs old woman shd be able to control his balls angry

serves him rite jare

If you investigate properly, you'll find out that the woman is older than the guy by a minimum of 5-10 years.

Cheating is wrong ans so is assualt.
Two wrongs Never make a right.
Even if she doesnt spend the rest of her years in a slammer, the marriage is over. His dick will heal and he'll be free, but she wont.
Re: Woman Pours Boiling Water On Cheating Husband’s Crotch ----ouchhhh by ikamefa(f): 12:48am On Aug 01, 2009
she should go get a good crooked lawyer and cheesy cheesy

she should simply go to court and claim temporary insanity due to emotional abuse and all that ish! " grin "
Re: Woman Pours Boiling Water On Cheating Husband’s Crotch ----ouchhhh by benchris1: 12:51am On Aug 01, 2009
hi,i wanna get 2 no u,can i?

Re: Woman Pours Boiling Water On Cheating Husband’s Crotch ----ouchhhh by Busybody2(f): 12:55am On Aug 01, 2009
ikamefa:

she should go get a good crooked lawyer and cheesy cheesy

she should simply go to court and claim temporary insanity due to emotional abuse and all that ish!  " grin "

Exactly, who doesn't know the law is skewed in favour of women cheesy cheesy cheesy

ben chris:

hi,i wanna get 2 no u,can i?

Your heart beats for Ikamefa, aawww, isn't he sweet and adorable cheesy Don't let him down Ikamefa, show him some Nairaland hospitality and good loving cheesy grin cheesy
Re: Woman Pours Boiling Water On Cheating Husband’s Crotch ----ouchhhh by ikamefa(f): 1:01am On Aug 01, 2009
busy body aka amebo 1 of nairaland : get thee behind me " grin "

that dude aint talking to me cheesy right he has eyes only for you kiss her royal highness cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Woman Pours Boiling Water On Cheating Husband’s Crotch ----ouchhhh by Busybody2(f): 1:15am On Aug 01, 2009
ikamefa:

busy body aka amebo 1 of nairaland : get thee behind me  " grin "

that dude aint talking to me cheesy right he has eyes only for you kiss her royal highness cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

ikamefa (f)
Guam!

Re: Woman Pours Boiling Water On Cheating Husband’s Crotch ----ouchhhh
[size=14pt]« #27 on: Today at 12:48:33 AM »[/size]

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
ben chris

Re: Woman Pours Boiling Water On Cheating Husband’s Crotch ----ouchhhh
[size=14pt]« #28 on: Today at 12:51:18 AM » [/size]

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

I know i no go school but I know enough to know that his post 28 comes after your post 27, and I haven't got my glasses, but the guy even carried some message about you being the ULTIMATE WOMAN in his signature, aawww, i dey jolox you small sha, that he noticed you with your two lines post and not me angry ben cris do you have a single friend, if you don't have a single one, i will manage the married one like that cheesy grin cheesy

(1) (2) (Reply)

Best punitive measure for a child / My Twin Girls Often Kiss Each Other / Affordable Wedding in Nigerian, Wedding Decorations in Lagos Call 08081504149

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.