Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,100 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:52 AM

Wife Pours Hot Water On Husband For Denying Her Sex For 3 Weeks (photo) - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Wife Pours Hot Water On Husband For Denying Her Sex For 3 Weeks (photo) (104018 Views)

If I Resist Him, He'll Beat Me -lady Speaks On Husband's Insatiable Libido / Zimbabwean Wife Grabs Husband's Joystick For Denying Her Sex During Fasting / My Uncle Slapped His Wife For Denying Him Sex Because Today Sunday!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wife Pours Hot Water On Husband For Denying Her Sex For 3 Weeks (photo) by lalasticlala(m): 8:47pm On Mar 04, 2016

Awele Nwani a 35-year-old housewife in Ibusa, Oshimili South Local Government Area of Delta State has bathed her husband Frank Nwani with hot water, for allegedly denying her of sex for three weeks.

The mother of six, now on the run, alleged that her husband was having sexual affairs outside and thus threatened to make life unbearable for him.

But the husband dispelled her allegation as untrue, saying his wife took laws into her hands.

“My wife has been sleeping around, hence I stopped sleeping with her for three weeks, it is a taboo in my tribe and she violates the laws,” the husband said.

He stressed that his attempts to stop her illicit affairs proved abortive when he took the decision to starve her of sex.

Trouble started last Thursday when Frank returned home from a friend’s house during the night and jokingly called his wife a lazy woman. This left the woman in rage as she fired back, calling the husband a witch. The ensuing argument degenerated into a verbal crossfire that further resulted in a shouting match.

Sources said after the quarrel, the woman pretended as if she was no longer angry. However, she dashed to the kitchen where water was already boiled and unknown to the husband who was relaxing in the parlour, bathed him with the water and disappeared.

Police officers at the Ibusa police Division who did not want their names in the print, confirmed that the woman disappeared with the N200,000 daily contributions the husband received and kept in her custody.

The police said they were on the trail of the suspect, while the victim is presently receiving treatment in a private hospital.

http://www.punchng.com/housewife-baths-husband-hot-water-sex/

2 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Wife Pours Hot Water On Husband For Denying Her Sex For 3 Weeks (photo) by HungerBAD: 8:48pm On Mar 04, 2016
Every morning.

When I wake up,I start my prayers to God to protect me from the hands of evil women.

A man you have 6 kids for? You still want to *boil* him alive?

Women where is thou HEART?

178 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Wife Pours Hot Water On Husband For Denying Her Sex For 3 Weeks (photo) by justi4jesu(f): 8:50pm On Mar 04, 2016
shocked shocked

2 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Wife Pours Hot Water On Husband For Denying Her Sex For 3 Weeks (photo) by KingTom(m): 8:51pm On Mar 04, 2016
Konji so both of them are accusing each other of infidelity. But na wa o see how she fried him shocked

2 Likes

Re: Wife Pours Hot Water On Husband For Denying Her Sex For 3 Weeks (photo) by Kangol99(m): 8:57pm On Mar 04, 2016

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wife Pours Hot Water On Husband For Denying Her Sex For 3 Weeks (photo) by IndianBwoy(m): 8:57pm On Mar 04, 2016
Im Indian and I believe extra-marital se.x is wrong.

It destroys families.

Marriage is a committment unto death. U dont break comittments.

Suspicions must be buried unless backed by concrete proofs. Only then must one confront and solve the issue by bringing in parents and community elders.

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Wife Pours Hot Water On Husband For Denying Her Sex For 3 Weeks (photo) by BatmanIsWatching(m): 8:58pm On Mar 04, 2016
cool

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wife Pours Hot Water On Husband For Denying Her Sex For 3 Weeks (photo) by BUSHHUNTER: 8:58pm On Mar 04, 2016
Who go marry this man now.

WOMEN!!!

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wife Pours Hot Water On Husband For Denying Her Sex For 3 Weeks (photo) by Sunnycliff(m): 8:58pm On Mar 04, 2016
...infidelity!!! Not really easy to contain without discipline!
Re: Wife Pours Hot Water On Husband For Denying Her Sex For 3 Weeks (photo) by Donmams(m): 8:58pm On Mar 04, 2016
Dear Frank, your statement makes little sense. You starved your wife of sex for 3 weeks and she is so disturbed she had to attack you in this way.
However what i find funny is that your wife who u claimed is sleeping around suddenly turns around to retaliate for starving her of sex. I would think if she truly slept around she would care less whether u slept with her or not. Sex starvation would be the least of her problems.
It appears it is you who is the victim of your wickedness to your wife. You should come up with a better story.

140 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Wife Pours Hot Water On Husband For Denying Her Sex For 3 Weeks (photo) by Nobody: 8:58pm On Mar 04, 2016
Je suis

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wife Pours Hot Water On Husband For Denying Her Sex For 3 Weeks (photo) by geniusgenes: 8:58pm On Mar 04, 2016
at least... he can't say she cheated
Re: Wife Pours Hot Water On Husband For Denying Her Sex For 3 Weeks (photo) by ak4ac(m): 8:58pm On Mar 04, 2016
haaa
Re: Wife Pours Hot Water On Husband For Denying Her Sex For 3 Weeks (photo) by sexaddict08(m): 8:59pm On Mar 04, 2016
ETT....
end time wife why with hungry puccy

1 Like

Re: Wife Pours Hot Water On Husband For Denying Her Sex For 3 Weeks (photo) by muller101(m): 8:59pm On Mar 04, 2016
Nairaland Mods. Can u kindly give me clue on how to ban a mod?

15 Likes

Re: Wife Pours Hot Water On Husband For Denying Her Sex For 3 Weeks (photo) by melvinmelvo: 8:59pm On Mar 04, 2016
Nice one
Re: Wife Pours Hot Water On Husband For Denying Her Sex For 3 Weeks (photo) by solid3(m): 8:59pm On Mar 04, 2016
Some women are wicked and unforgiving.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wife Pours Hot Water On Husband For Denying Her Sex For 3 Weeks (photo) by Abbeyunique2(m): 8:59pm On Mar 04, 2016
Konji no be for men alone
Re: Wife Pours Hot Water On Husband For Denying Her Sex For 3 Weeks (photo) by imperiouxx(m): 8:59pm On Mar 04, 2016
Nice thread title on the frontpage.

The mods have started showing some senses now.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wife Pours Hot Water On Husband For Denying Her Sex For 3 Weeks (photo) by Afrok(m): 8:59pm On Mar 04, 2016
Both of them are accusing each other of infidelity, we don't know who's saying the truth, but I think only INFIDELITY can tell undecided.

What konji has been causing is deadlier than few minutes of sweetness.

1 Like

Re: Wife Pours Hot Water On Husband For Denying Her Sex For 3 Weeks (photo) by Abotak: 8:59pm On Mar 04, 2016
shocked
Re: Wife Pours Hot Water On Husband For Denying Her Sex For 3 Weeks (photo) by Raymondreigns(m): 9:00pm On Mar 04, 2016
Phucked up shit..ur husby deny u sex..c0me 2 papa!
Re: Wife Pours Hot Water On Husband For Denying Her Sex For 3 Weeks (photo) by bebe2(f): 9:00pm On Mar 04, 2016
shocked

Why are our women so crazy these days,

U cheat on them they kill u,

U don't sleep with them they burn u,

May God deliver our sons from these evil demons.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wife Pours Hot Water On Husband For Denying Her Sex For 3 Weeks (photo) by weedcrusha: 9:00pm On Mar 04, 2016
Where does sextoy and masturbation enter the equation?
Re: Wife Pours Hot Water On Husband For Denying Her Sex For 3 Weeks (photo) by rawtouch: 9:00pm On Mar 04, 2016
Na so the thing sweet ne, but oga should have helped her by putting just the tip at least to do her longa throat small

1 Like

Re: Wife Pours Hot Water On Husband For Denying Her Sex For 3 Weeks (photo) by decatalyst(m): 9:00pm On Mar 04, 2016
Eleyi gidigan ooo!!!

I guess there is more to it than we read here...

The way konji messes with peoples life I incomprehensible
Re: Wife Pours Hot Water On Husband For Denying Her Sex For 3 Weeks (photo) by Nobody: 9:00pm On Mar 04, 2016
sad
Re: Wife Pours Hot Water On Husband For Denying Her Sex For 3 Weeks (photo) by Astuteleader(m): 9:01pm On Mar 04, 2016
[color=#000099][/color]No woman... No cry since Adam's era.

1 Like

Re: Wife Pours Hot Water On Husband For Denying Her Sex For 3 Weeks (photo) by princdebola201(m): 9:01pm On Mar 04, 2016
Power of konjigrin
Re: Wife Pours Hot Water On Husband For Denying Her Sex For 3 Weeks (photo) by domopps(m): 9:01pm On Mar 04, 2016
Lalasticlala weldone!

Cheeeers

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

I Cheated On My Husband And I Want To Confess To Him / Nigerian Mother Caught Her Daughter In A Hotel Room & Disgraced Her (Video) / Man Catches His Wife Cheating And Exposes Her (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.