Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,834 members, 7,817,445 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:23 PM

You Should Make This Part Of Your Life To Succeed - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / You Should Make This Part Of Your Life To Succeed (559 Views)

Should I Make This My Business / How A Porcupine Lost Its Life To Armed Robbers In My House / Should I Cover Up He's Addicted Battery Life To Our Mum (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

You Should Make This Part Of Your Life To Succeed by perkyendy(m): 2:46pm On Apr 04, 2016

YOU SHOULD MAKE THIS PART OF YOUR LIFE TO SUCCEED

Success has no one means or ways of achieving it, every day you get to see, learn or here one or two things and ways to succeed… This are few things I also jotted down to help you climb up take your time to follow it carefully…

*Talk softly,
*Walk humbly,
*Eat sensibly,
*Breathe deeply,
*Sleep sufficiently,
*Dress properly,
*Act fearlessly,
*Work patiently,
*Think truthfully,
*Believe correctly,
*Behave decently,
*Learn practically,
*Plan orderly,
*Earn honestly,
*Spend intelligently,
*Sacrifice regularly,
*Worship compulsorily,
*Take care of parents efficiently,
*Care of neighbors necessarily

Read More
http://seyiadesina.com/word/you-should-make-this-part-of-your-life-to-succeed/

1 Like

Re: You Should Make This Part Of Your Life To Succeed by achinaboy(m): 2:52pm On Apr 04, 2016
depends on who guided when you were growing up,,,i wonder why you and your mum got to dress like husband and wife ewwww
Re: You Should Make This Part Of Your Life To Succeed by Nobody: 3:25pm On Apr 04, 2016
Lalasticlala it's Motivation time. cheesy

1 Like

Re: You Should Make This Part Of Your Life To Succeed by k4me: 11:00pm On Apr 04, 2016
This is beautiful and educating
Thank you for sharing!

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Parents In The House Pls Read / h / 8 Points To Earning Love And Respect In Your Relationship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.