Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,470 members, 7,840,035 topics. Date: Saturday, 25 May 2024 at 02:25 PM

I Wrote JAMB 5 Times – Nairabet CEO, Akin Alabi Reveals - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / I Wrote JAMB 5 Times – Nairabet CEO, Akin Alabi Reveals (645 Views)

Nigerian Man Who Wrote JAMB 7 Times Tells His Story / Akin Alabi Gives Ayodele Daniel N1m Cash Gift / I Wrote JAMB 5 Times – Nairabet CEO, Akin Alabi Reveals (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Wrote JAMB 5 Times – Nairabet CEO, Akin Alabi Reveals by Kenneth10110(m): 3:21pm On Apr 04, 2016
Nairabet CEO, Akin Alabi while speaking at the Youth Conference held at Eko Hotel & Suites last Saturday made it known to over 1000 Guest that he wrote JAMB Examination more than 5 times.
He said, You can achieve Greatness with commitment & hardwork and not just University certificate.
The Event was hosted by Akin Alabi and was Sponsored by Nairabet.
The Event was an eye opener for Graduates and those who are willing to make fortune off the internet.
Many Greats Nigerias stormed the Event like Tiwa Savage, Jason Njoku of IrokoTV, Craze Clown, Opeyemi Awoyemi of Jobberman, Makinde Azeez of Naijaloaded himself and many others.
It was an Educative event and we hope to see more of this.
Good one Akin Alabi

Re: I Wrote JAMB 5 Times – Nairabet CEO, Akin Alabi Reveals by Princeakin4u: 6:55pm On Apr 04, 2016
Free coaching for those preparing for WAEC, NECO, JAMB, GCE examination organised by National Directorate of Employment (NDE) 7, Barikisu Iyere street, Ajayi bus stop Onike, Yaba, Lagos (Lagos Centre) (Federal Government of Nigeria project)
for more information contact any of the following staffs: Mrs Edward Serena 08033014555, Mr B. A. Okunola 08066632722, 08056681495, Mr Ameen W. B. 081604666324. For online lectures and those who are far away, you can register with www.kranta.com to enjoy the benefits

(1) (Reply)

Mathematician In D House Should Pls Help Me Solve Dis Math / 3 Nigerians Accepted Into All 8 Ivy League Universities Between 2015 & 2016(PIC) / TODAY IN HISTORY: Margaret Thatcher Became First Woman Prime Minister Of England

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.