Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,781 members, 7,837,837 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 11:27 AM

Ebola Virus And Lassa Fever Kills One In Katsina? - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Ebola Virus And Lassa Fever Kills One In Katsina? (569 Views)

Federal Government Begins Screening Of Ebola Virus At Lagos Airport / Stevens Johnson Syndrome (SJS) Is In Nigeria, Kills One, Another Hospitalized / Lassa-fever Kills Corper Doctor, Kelechi-aaron In Kaduna (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ebola Virus And Lassa Fever Kills One In Katsina? by Nobody: 4:38pm On Apr 04, 2016
Rumour has it that the dreaded Ebola Virus has killed a man at the Fedral Medical Center (FMC) Katsina!... The victim is said to have died today with the symptoms of the virus and lassa fever!.
However, all medical practitioners and family members that had physical contact with him have been quarantined!....
Sources said that the victim tested positive to both Ebola and Lassa Fever!....
However, the Governor of the state who is not presently in town has advised that all should remain calm and the news should NOT be published!....
Opps… I Just published it…….

Remember you read it here FIRST!......

source: http://katsinanewsblog..com.ng/2016/04/ebola-virus-and-lassa-fever-kills-one.html
Re: Ebola Virus And Lassa Fever Kills One In Katsina? by BlissP(m): 4:40pm On Apr 04, 2016
Demons on d roll
Re: Ebola Virus And Lassa Fever Kills One In Katsina? by Nobody: 4:43pm On Apr 04, 2016
lalasticala abeg FP anything i do you forgive me biko

giftadene:
Rumour has it that the dreaded Ebola Virus has killed a man at the Fedral Medical Center (FMC) Katsina!... The victim is said to have died today with the symptoms of the virus and lassa fever!.
However, all medical practitioners and family members that had physical contact with him have been quarantined!....
However, the Governor of the state who is not presently in town has advised that all should remain calm and the news should NOT be published!....

source: http://katsinanewsblog..com.ng/2016/04/ebola-virus-and-lassa-fever-kills-one.html
Re: Ebola Virus And Lassa Fever Kills One In Katsina? by 25ahmad(m): 5:32pm On Apr 04, 2016
2 in 1
Re: Ebola Virus And Lassa Fever Kills One In Katsina? by ChelseaDr(m): 5:38pm On Apr 04, 2016
Op l'm sure you know that that word "Ebola" is such that should be taken very seriously...sure you know the implication because your post is more of a joke rather than something that should be taken serious.

The cases of both Ebola and Lassa were all confirmed today? please be serious.

That the Governor said it shouldn't be published? I have my doubts.

However if the post is anything to go by, l think the authorities concerned should avert a calamity from happening.
Re: Ebola Virus And Lassa Fever Kills One In Katsina? by Nobody: 9:16am On Apr 05, 2016
http://katsinanewsblog..com.ng/2016/04/confirmed-lassa-fever-kills-one-in.html

Confirmed! Lassa Fever kills one in Katsina! Victim's sister who had contacts with him no where to be found...
I reported here yesterday that rumor has it that Ebola and lassa fever kills one in kastina? {Here} Well the news has been confirmed!...
Sources who works at the Fedral Medical Center (FMC) Katsina has confirmed this news to us!...
It is Lassa Fever and not Ebola!.....They said the Victims's name was Hassan he died of the dreaded Lassa Fever and all medical practitioners that had contacts with him have been quarantined.. but his sister who is suspected to have already contracted the virus is no where to be found...
giftadene:

(1) (Reply)

Five Secret Habits Of Successful Weight Loss! / Photo Of The Day!-------sure To Ease Your Stress / Overhydration: Who Is At Risk, & How Do You Prevent It?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.