Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,581 members, 7,812,900 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:43 PM

Olamide And Davido Shows Support For Wizkid - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Olamide And Davido Shows Support For Wizkid (7189 Views)

Lady On 21-Day Dry Fasting For Wizkid Gives Update (Photos) / Davido Shows Off His New Diamond Encrusted 30billion Gang Necklace / This Guy Asked For Wizkid's Snapchat - See The Reply He Got (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Olamide And Davido Shows Support For Wizkid by Alexgeorgebsg(m): 5:31pm On Apr 04, 2016
We got each others back.

Re: Olamide And Davido Shows Support For Wizkid by funnynation(m): 5:34pm On Apr 04, 2016
ok
Re: Olamide And Davido Shows Support For Wizkid by chido20(m): 5:34pm On Apr 04, 2016
wen I see dis boys I get motivated.i say to myself I will make it

2 Likes

Re: Olamide And Davido Shows Support For Wizkid by thesicilian: 5:35pm On Apr 04, 2016
That's the Nigerian guy for you. Always got his friend's back.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Olamide And Davido Shows Support For Wizkid by okosodo: 5:38pm On Apr 04, 2016
That's the spirit
Re: Olamide And Davido Shows Support For Wizkid by ElrayKhalifah(m): 5:41pm On Apr 04, 2016
okosodo:
That's the spirit
Spirit ko, ancestor ni.
Zombies backing up Zombies....
Nigeria mumu music industry

12 Likes

Re: Olamide And Davido Shows Support For Wizkid by darkenkach(m): 5:42pm On Apr 04, 2016
You don't mess with the media. No matter how much support he get from his colleagues one day they will abandon him for good.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Olamide And Davido Shows Support For Wizkid by Nobody: 5:42pm On Apr 04, 2016
Linda ikeji sud go and marry and stop fucking with boys
ElrayKhalifah:
Spirit ko, ancestor ni.
Are you a Nigerian atall? u dont like d music?..is only ipad yoot that will talk like dat...let her go and broadcast ipad musicians. Simple.

4 Likes

Re: Olamide And Davido Shows Support For Wizkid by sinaj(f): 5:47pm On Apr 04, 2016
But serzly all diz bloggers shud learn to respect people's privacy sad

I dnt blame wizkid tho, I think he is jux hurt and trying to get back at Linda.

1 Like

Re: Olamide And Davido Shows Support For Wizkid by ElrayKhalifah(m): 5:53pm On Apr 04, 2016
Onijagidijagan:
Linda ikeji sud go and marry and stop fucking with boys
Are you a Nigerian atall? u dont like d music?..is only ipad yoot that will talk like dat...let her go and broadcast ipad musicians. Simple.
1. Fucking with boys
Nigga, try and learn to always say what you know, Has she ever been caught on any guy by you.
2. Are you a Nigerian at all
Not at all, but I'm from a state in Nigeria
3. U don't like the music
If u ask me, na who i go ask? I'm quite sure that answered your question
BTW, what's the meaning of Ipad or wetin u call am? I only knew of an apple product bearing that

7 Likes

Re: Olamide And Davido Shows Support For Wizkid by pennytration(m): 5:54pm On Apr 04, 2016
Two condoms would have solved all these wizkid and linda saga..

3 Likes

Re: Olamide And Davido Shows Support For Wizkid by MrOra(m): 5:55pm On Apr 04, 2016
sinaj:

Who respected Michael Jackson's privacy? You're a celeb, your privacy is everybody's business.

1 Like

Re: Olamide And Davido Shows Support For Wizkid by sinaj(f): 6:00pm On Apr 04, 2016
MrOra:

Who respected Michael Jackson's privacy? You're a celeb, your privacy is everybody's business.
that's one of the sacrifices I guess.

1 Like

Re: Olamide And Davido Shows Support For Wizkid by doublewisdom: 6:05pm On Apr 04, 2016
Linda own don too much sef. For someone who makes money by dissing others, she can't stand the least criticism. Nonsense geh!

2 Likes

Re: Olamide And Davido Shows Support For Wizkid by Alexgeorgebsg(m): 6:15pm On Apr 04, 2016
Linda Ikeji fears Don jazzy, respects 2face and has a crush on Banky w. That's why she don't post trash about them, though she has said rubbish about 2face in the past calling him names like father abraham and the father of many nations but 2face kept quiet and made her look like a fool so since then she increased her respect for 2baba to maximum level.

1 Like

Re: Olamide And Davido Shows Support For Wizkid by Alexgeorgebsg(m): 6:25pm On Apr 04, 2016

Re: Olamide And Davido Shows Support For Wizkid by vizkiz: 6:26pm On Apr 04, 2016
ElrayKhalifah:
Spirit ko, ancestor ni.

Jesu!!!! shocked

Re: Olamide And Davido Shows Support For Wizkid by Kyliegame: 6:32pm On Apr 04, 2016
Linda Ikeji is in trouble! SEE WHAT OLAMIDE SAID HERE: http://www.juicygossips.com.ng/2016/04/olamide-joins-forces-with-davido-to.html
shocked shocked shocked
Re: Olamide And Davido Shows Support For Wizkid by UIA04(f): 6:33pm On Apr 04, 2016
sinaj:

talk true

you have never read their gist before on the sO called blogs ....
Re: Olamide And Davido Shows Support For Wizkid by optional1(f): 6:41pm On Apr 04, 2016
Make I jst pass!
Re: Olamide And Davido Shows Support For Wizkid by iykekelvins(m): 6:43pm On Apr 04, 2016
cool
Re: Olamide And Davido Shows Support For Wizkid by Mediapace: 6:53pm On Apr 04, 2016
Mtcchew Awon agbaya, Three ugly boys vs 1 fine girl seun you no go join her

Re: Olamide And Davido Shows Support For Wizkid by Flexherbal(m): 6:53pm On Apr 04, 2016
Some people are making money from this beef , already.
Re: Olamide And Davido Shows Support For Wizkid by cruzita(f): 7:00pm On Apr 04, 2016
birds of same feathers(baby papas)flock together.I'm not surprised

2 Likes

Re: Olamide And Davido Shows Support For Wizkid by Nobody: 7:32pm On Apr 04, 2016
only on linda..... u wan kill her
Re: Olamide And Davido Shows Support For Wizkid by katerine7(f): 7:42pm On Apr 04, 2016
ok we yaff hearded undecided
Re: Olamide And Davido Shows Support For Wizkid by nairagossip: 7:47pm On Apr 04, 2016
na so
Re: Olamide And Davido Shows Support For Wizkid by pretydiva(f): 7:48pm On Apr 04, 2016
Kids everywhere undecided
Re: Olamide And Davido Shows Support For Wizkid by Nobody: 8:08pm On Apr 04, 2016
Association of baby papas.

Ugly BIOS
Re: Olamide And Davido Shows Support For Wizkid by Richiy(f): 8:18pm On Apr 04, 2016
chido20:
wen I see dis boys I get motivated.i say to myself I will make it

Is this what motivates you?
Re: Olamide And Davido Shows Support For Wizkid by Aviero: 8:38pm On Apr 04, 2016
Anybody that calls these guys 'kids' is sick in the head.

These guys are a source of national income for their country.

These guys make my Friday night worthwhile.

Goodness! These MFs are multimillionaires. shocked

All these ugly gehs calling them kids would be the first to run and open toto so they can turn baby mama and be collecting 300k every month from the 'kid'. Ediots!

These guys are major ballers! If you no find their trouble, you no go see trouble!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Olamide And Davido Shows Support For Wizkid by chido20(m): 8:40pm On Apr 04, 2016
Richiy:

Is this what motivates you?
yea I Wana get rich

(1) (2) (Reply)

Entertainers Have Power To Curb Drug Abuse – Saidi Balogun / Ed Sheeran In Tears After Peruvians & Americans Bashed Him For Peru Song:(video) / Rick Ross Sued Over Cancelled Nigerian Show

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.