Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,550 members, 7,812,761 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:50 PM

Olamide And Davido Shows Support For Wizkid - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Olamide And Davido Shows Support For Wizkid (7188 Views)

Lady On 21-Day Dry Fasting For Wizkid Gives Update (Photos) / Davido Shows Off His New Diamond Encrusted 30billion Gang Necklace / This Guy Asked For Wizkid's Snapchat - See The Reply He Got (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Olamide And Davido Shows Support For Wizkid by Nobody: 8:58pm On Apr 04, 2016
Aviero:
Anybody that calls these guys 'kids' is sick in the head.

These guys are a source of national income for their country.

These guys make my Friday night worthwhile.

Goodness! These MFs are multimillionaires. shocked

All these ugly gehs calling them kids would be the first to run and open toto so they can turn baby mama and be collecting 300k every month from the 'kid'. Ediots!

These guys are major ballers! If you no find their trouble, you no go see trouble!.

You dey mind the idiotic fools shouting kid like adult dey add money for pocket.

1 Like

Re: Olamide And Davido Shows Support For Wizkid by SycophanticGoat: 9:24pm On Apr 04, 2016
sinaj:
But serzly all diz bloggers shud learn to respect people's privacy sad

I dnt blame wizkid tho, I think he is jux hurt and trying to get back at Linda.

Let's stop speaking out of ignorance please. The day one signs to become an entertainer is the day one signs to be a public figure. So whatever s/he does is likely to be carried by the press/blogs. I'm not a blogger and not aspiring to be one, but saying that bloggers should respect people's privacy is like saying that the media should stop to exist. Haven't you seen on several occasions where paparazzi's in the US exposes one celeb or another but the celeb can't do nada simply because nobody's right was infringed upon. Linda did no wrong as a blogger. She only did her job so let's stop propagating meaningless principles on here, just because one musician was affected in her reportage.

The drill is, if kidwiz feels like Linda stepped on his toes, let him sue her rather than throwing childish and stewpid insults about like a breast sucking toddler, with no home training..

1 Like

Re: Olamide And Davido Shows Support For Wizkid by fabre4: 9:56pm On Apr 04, 2016
Aviero:

All these ugly gehs calling them kids would be the first to run and open toto so they can turn baby mama and be collecting 300k every month from the 'kid'. Ediots!

These guys are major ballers! If you no find their trouble, you no go see trouble!

Just shut up
Re: Olamide And Davido Shows Support For Wizkid by Ucheosefoh(m): 9:56pm On Apr 04, 2016
I stop believing in all these celebrity hypes long time ago if Wizkid can lie he brought a house when in reality he rent it then it means they all live fake lives
Re: Olamide And Davido Shows Support For Wizkid by macho44(m): 10:06pm On Apr 04, 2016
chido20:
wen I see dis boys I get motivated.i say to myself I will make it
Hustle hard n Right, and surely u go make am, say "AMEN"
www.gossipmirrors.com
Re: Olamide And Davido Shows Support For Wizkid by macho44(m): 10:11pm On Apr 04, 2016
SycophanticGoat:

Let's stop speaking out of ignorance please. The day one signs to become an entertainer is the day one signs to be a public figure. So whatever s/he does is likely to be carried by the press/blogs. I'm not a blogger and not aspiring to be one, but saying that bloggers should respect people's privacy is like saying that the media should stop to exist. Haven't you seen on several occasions where paparazzi's in the US exposes one celeb or another but the celeb can't do nada simply because nobody's right was infringed upon. Linda did no wrong as a blogger. She only did her job so let's stop propagating meaningless principles on here, just because one musician was affected in her reportage.

The drill is, if kidwiz feels like Linda stepped on his toes, let him sue her rather than throwing childish and stewpid insults about like a breast sucking toddler, with no home training..
Ooooooo! Your mama born u well! U must be related to "GOLIBE"
Thumbs up bro, ur comment shows that people who express their opinions, devoid of sentiments, still dey NL, I no get sister wey don grow I for give am to u.
www.gossipmirrors.com

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Olamide And Davido Shows Support For Wizkid by SinisterHazard(m): 10:17pm On Apr 04, 2016
Aviero:

These guys are major ballers! If you no find their trouble, you no go see trouble!

And who exactly is gonna pay you for this incredibly impressive job of ass-kissing, you're doing now?
Unexposed vagabonds like you are the reason why Wizkid and davido are so affluent.
Hmph.

1 Like

Re: Olamide And Davido Shows Support For Wizkid by Nobody: 10:29pm On Apr 04, 2016
NA for Aunty Linda to Chill now oh, any more unverified Stories bout dis niggas, nah she sabi wetin go follow.. Wan joke with Yoruba boys.
Re: Olamide And Davido Shows Support For Wizkid by Kennedyiheme: 10:54pm On Apr 04, 2016
sinaj:
But serzly all diz bloggers shud learn to respect people's privacy sad

I dnt blame wizkid tho, I think he is jux hurt and trying to get back at Linda.

who respected kim k and ray j when the sextape was leaked, who respected rihanna when papparazi took naked pictures of her in her balcony. Its his fault he is living a fake life, doing like chris brown when deep down he knows he aint got shi**t all na wash
Re: Olamide And Davido Shows Support For Wizkid by duduade: 11:40pm On Apr 04, 2016
chido20:
wen I see dis boys I get motivated.i say to myself I will make it
So you want to be wearing your trousers half way abi
Re: Olamide And Davido Shows Support For Wizkid by gemale(m): 11:56pm On Apr 04, 2016
SycophanticGoat:

God bestow d blessings of Abraham, jabez etc on u. Na pple lyk u suppose dey helm of affairs 4 9ja. U get sense die. Make pple wey lack sense continue 2 dey hail & defend daft, immature acts by 1 dude who is a lyrical nitwit.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Olamide And Davido Shows Support For Wizkid by chido20(m): 5:47am On Apr 05, 2016
duduade:

So you want to be wearing your trousers half way abi
I Dnt mind once the money is coming in...
Re: Olamide And Davido Shows Support For Wizkid by Aviero: 6:20am On Apr 05, 2016
SinisterHazard:

And who exactly is gonna pay you for this incredibly impressive job of ass-kissing, you're doing now?
Unexposed vagabonds like you are the reason why Wizkid and davido are so affluent.
Hmph.
So, if I had supported Linda, would it still be ass-kissing to you?

If I had seen this your post as at when it was done, you'd have regretted it. Bástard!
Re: Olamide And Davido Shows Support For Wizkid by SycophanticGoat: 6:40am On Apr 05, 2016
macho44:
Ooooooo! Your mama born u well! U must be related to "GOLIBE"
Thumbs up bro, ur comment shows that people who express their opinions, devoid of sentiments, still dey NL, I no get sister wey don grow I for give am to u.
www.gossipmirrors.com

LoL! You fit still gimme any of your pretty cousin oh! cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Olamide And Davido Shows Support For Wizkid by SycophanticGoat: 6:52am On Apr 05, 2016
gemale:

God bestow d blessings of Abraham, jabez etc on u. Na pple lyk u suppose dey helm of affairs 4 9ja. U get sense die. Make pple wey lack sense continue 2 dey hail & defend daft, immature acts by 1 dude who is a lyrical nitwit.

It's crazy. Same people crying wolf when our yeye senators wanted to pass the social media bill are the ones saying that Linda messed up for delving into people's privacy. I mean to ask, what good is a "gossip blog" or of what use is it, if it doesn't delve into people's privacy?

I hate reading useless celebrity news that adds nothing to one's thinking capacity and mental development, that's the reason I don't use blogs but prefer Nairaland. In all, that doesn't mean that I'll go about talking trash about blogs and bloggers. The fact is, these same set of people blaming Linda for reporting Kidwiz's fake life are still the same set of people that made Linda popular. They do only romance and celebrity gist and hardly get involved in discussions that will help them develop academically or socially.

1 Like

Re: Olamide And Davido Shows Support For Wizkid by CaptainDandy(m): 7:41am On Apr 05, 2016
People really need to STFU for saying you don't Bleep with media. WTF is linda when they gang up against her. They'll F her F her blog F her life.
Re: Olamide And Davido Shows Support For Wizkid by Smellymouth: 8:02am On Apr 05, 2016
ElrayKhalifah:
1. Fucking with boys
Nigga, try and learn to always say what you know, Has she ever been caught on any guy by you.
2. Are you a Nigerian at all
Not at all, but am from a state in Nigeria
3. U don't like the music
If u ask me, na who i go ask? Am quite sure that answered your question
BTW, what's the meaning of Ipad or wetin u call am? I only knew of an apple product bearing that

Re: Olamide And Davido Shows Support For Wizkid by Menace2Society(m): 8:52am On Apr 05, 2016
ElrayKhalifah:
Spirit ko, ancestor ni.
Zombies backing up Zombies....
Nigeria mumu music industry
Are u a gay?
Re: Olamide And Davido Shows Support For Wizkid by SinisterHazard(m): 5:34pm On Apr 08, 2016
Aviero:
So, if I had supported Linda, would it still be ass-kissing to you?

If I had seen this your post as at when it was done, you'd have regretted it. Bástard!

Haha.
What would you have done?
We're on a forum, for God's sakes. Why would I feel the least bit perturbed over a threat made by some unknown nairalander, as inconsequential as a dead rat?
Some people are just dumb.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Funke Akindele And Husband Parted Ways / This Is Officially The Sexiest And Creamiest Girl In The World (PHOTOS) / Nigeria Nollywood Photos That Can Make You Scream ( Graphic +18 )

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.