Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,462 members, 7,819,688 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:00 PM

EFCC Fixes Date For Jonathan's Arrest – Reportsafrique.com - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / EFCC Fixes Date For Jonathan's Arrest – Reportsafrique.com (58920 Views)

Revealed: Seized 47 Suvs, 100 Motorcycles Bought For Jonathan’s Campaign / Calls For Jonathan’s Return In Sokoto Show Buhari Has Been Rejected - Group / Photographers 'abandon' Buhari For Jonathan At Council Of State Meeting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EFCC Fixes Date For Jonathan's Arrest – Reportsafrique.com by kedeojo(m): 7:30am On Apr 05, 2016
There is notin wrong arresting him if found to have stolen our money put under is watch. Former Thailand president is serving a long jail term in his country and manchester city football club he bought was sold to d new arab guys now by d government. Dis singular act has reduced or even eradicate corruption in their country and dat is why we keep importing rice, toothpick n so on from dem. Do same to high ranking corrupt persons in Nigeria will put fear to others have d mentality of going to government to steal. PMB u are in d right track sir.
Re: EFCC Fixes Date For Jonathan's Arrest – Reportsafrique.com by PrinceEvolution(m): 7:35am On Apr 05, 2016
u must be of daura extraction?ur spellings clearly indicates that...so GEJ administration looted ur brainu better leave nairaland and go to register in one of the closest adult education center near u..stop following legalized apc criminal cohorts about..u will be a dense to think u are relevant to them..
bankyblue:
Hmmmm........I can't wait to see him in presion clotH witH number419
Re: EFCC Fixes Date For Jonathan's Arrest – Reportsafrique.com by PrinceEvolution(m): 7:37am On Apr 05, 2016
pls remove abdulsalam..let me assume it was a mistake..i pardon u...but remove him now..except u dont knw history...
suteco16:
You are still a toothless dog if you could not arrest obasanjo, abdushalam, IBB, fashola, amaechi, tinubu etc
Re: EFCC Fixes Date For Jonathan's Arrest – Reportsafrique.com by erico2k2(m): 7:43am On Apr 05, 2016
MrMcJay:

Abacha arrested Obj, Babangida arrested Buhari. Say something else.
These where military leaders plz say something else.

1 Like

Re: EFCC Fixes Date For Jonathan's Arrest – Reportsafrique.com by simpleseyi: 7:48am On Apr 05, 2016
KissCODE:
Good news

Modified:

Arresting Jonathan will be Buhari‘s greatest achievment. Because all that he & cohorts are thinking of is how to put GEJ behind bar.
What a goodnews? A country where wisdom has been sent out of the window.
Look at a government that has no economic agenda trying planning to arrest a man who did nothing just to make it look like they are on cause.

Buhari go ahead and arrest JONATHAN...

Definitely you are not a christian because if you are, then you will believe in prophesy. Because prophesies are words from God.

2 Peter 1:19-21, ESV. “And we have something more sure, the prophetic word, to which you will do well to pay attention as to a lamp shining in a dark place, until the day dawns and the morning star rises in your hearts, knowing this first of all, that no prophecy of Scripture comes from someone’s own interpretation. For no prophecy was ever produced by the will of man, but men spoke from God as they were carried along by the Holy Spirit.”

Amos 3:7 - “Surely the Lord GOD does nothing, unless He reveals His secret to His servants the prophets”

God revealed to Patience Jonathan during the campaign and she told all Nigerians God's message that if Buhari wins, she will be taking food to her husband in prison. This prophesy of Patience Jonathan has two parts; the first part is "if Buhari win" that part has been fulfilled. The second part is "I will be taking food to my husband in prison" that part of the prophesy is about to be fulfilled. So, sit down, get a bottle of Alomo Bitters and Popcorn and enjoy the manifestation of the words of God.
Re: EFCC Fixes Date For Jonathan's Arrest – Reportsafrique.com by suteco16: 7:52am On Apr 05, 2016
PrinceEvolution:
pls remove abdulsalam..let me assume it was a mistake..i pardon u...but remove him now..except u dont knw history...

What history?
Because he handed power to obasanjo, right?
No corruption took place under him?
Re: EFCC Fixes Date For Jonathan's Arrest – Reportsafrique.com by PrinceEvolution(m): 8:04am On Apr 05, 2016
good question ...and how many african head of states has done dat without be forced?aside Gej?truth be told after he left did u see him fight to continue wiv govt..like david mark and d rest who seem not to knw any oda tin dan d rule 4eva theory?can u enumerate the list of fraudulent occurrences under his brief watch?do u even knw dat man is very quite and seldom even in nja..after he handed over he concentrated on only his life bro..how many times has in been in d national dailies?
suteco16:

What history?
Because he handed power to obasanjo, right?
No corruption took place under him?
Re: EFCC Fixes Date For Jonathan's Arrest – Reportsafrique.com by bigfather(m): 8:11am On Apr 05, 2016
MrMcJay:
During the 1995 Coup plot of Abacha's regime, Obasanjo was abroad when he got info that he was to be arrested in connection with the coup and he spurned it saying 'they hadn't given birth to the person that would arrest him.' Immediately he landed at the airport in Lagos, he was arrested. This same Obasanjo burst into tears when Col Ibrahim Yakassai brought an injection needle for OBJ, this same OBJ making mouth burst into tears.

The above is for all those that think Buhari can not arrest Jonathan. There is nothing GEJ is that OBJ wasn't as at the time he was arrested.

When government cook your beans and e don done, nothing can stop you from eating it. Ask Kanu and Diya.

That was during military era and he was arrested because there was an accusation of coup hanging on his neck then! Mke PMB try am mke I see!
Re: EFCC Fixes Date For Jonathan's Arrest – Reportsafrique.com by bankyblue(m): 8:15am On Apr 05, 2016
PrinceEvolution:
u must be of daura extraction?ur spellings clearly indicates that...so GEJ administration looted ur brainu better leave nairaland and go to register in one of the closest adult education center near u..stop following legalized apc criminal cohorts about..u will be a dense to think u are relevant to them..

ThAnk you in advance, but that won't stop him froM wearing number 419
Re: EFCC Fixes Date For Jonathan's Arrest – Reportsafrique.com by bankyblue(m): 8:17am On Apr 05, 2016
emmykk:
you can't even spell prison

Noted and corrected tongue
Re: EFCC Fixes Date For Jonathan's Arrest – Reportsafrique.com by suteco16: 8:26am On Apr 05, 2016
[quote author=PrinceEvolution post=44418454]good question ...and how many african head of states has done dat without be forced?aside Gej?truth be told after he left did u see him fight to continue wiv govt..like david mark and d rest who seem not to knw any oda tin dan d rule 4eva theory?can u enumerate the list of fraudulent occurrences under his brief watch?do u even knw dat man is very quite and seldom even in nja..after he handed over he concentrated on only his life bro..how many times has in been in d national dailies?[/quote
]

Anyway, you need to do more research on this!
Re: EFCC Fixes Date For Jonathan's Arrest – Reportsafrique.com by aeroberry1: 8:38am On Apr 05, 2016
Until we do away with the culture of impunity in Nigeria, the way against corruption will be a joke. No matter who may be concerned, irrespective of his present or past office, if the person is found to be involved in any corrupt practice, they should be arrested and charged to court. All this too much talk shows that EFFC is actually a toothless bull dog. All we want to see is action not talk in the media. We want to wake a one morning and be told some past president of Nigeria has been arrested and questioned for some questionable financial transactions while in office. Until these big fish start experiencing this, no body will take the efcc serious.
Re: EFCC Fixes Date For Jonathan's Arrest – Reportsafrique.com by PrinceEvolution(m): 8:40am On Apr 05, 2016
go and wear it for him...until then keep wallowing in ur suffering and hoping on ur mumunomics..
bankyblue:

ThAnk you in advance, but that won't stop him froM wearing number 419
Re: EFCC Fixes Date For Jonathan's Arrest – Reportsafrique.com by Forwetinnah: 8:47am On Apr 05, 2016
KissCODE:
Good news

Modified:

Arresting Jonathan will be Buhari‘s greatest achievment. Because all that he & cohorts are thinking of is how to put GEJ behind bar.
What a goodnews? A country where wisdom has been sent out of the window.
Look at a government that has no economic agenda trying planning to arrest a man who did nothing just to make it look like they are on cause.

Buhari go ahead and arrest JONATHAN...

Una go wait till una old pass boooooohari!! This is just another distraction to keep people like you entertained. It will NEVER HAPPEN!! Tell your government to face the important issues facing the country and stop being Nollywood
Re: EFCC Fixes Date For Jonathan's Arrest – Reportsafrique.com by Forwetinnah: 8:51am On Apr 05, 2016
bigfather:

That was during military era and he was arrested because there was an accusation of coup hanging on his neck then! Mke PMB try am mke I see!

Lol...this is just APC media entertaining some Nigerians a usual. Boooooohari has no intention of arresting GEJ, the same way they came up with a story that Dieziani creatures $90billion cheesy . Forget those clowns, 2019 is around the corner...We've been taken for a ride for far too long

1 Like

Re: EFCC Fixes Date For Jonathan's Arrest – Reportsafrique.com by Forwetinnah: 8:55am On Apr 05, 2016
dimsonu:

Summary.
1. The ultimate goal (and maybe use) of EFCC is to arrest GEJ.
2. They want to do so just to prove OBJ wrong.
3. GEJ actually stole.
4. If you carry out a contract given to u (maybe legitimately) by the govt and you get paid from Dasuki's account; you are a criminal.

There is something not right though. You have to convict people before you arrest them, I thought that is how it suppose to work! Or not?

OBJ was a bigger thief!! Efcc should start showing they have bulldog teeth from him
Re: EFCC Fixes Date For Jonathan's Arrest – Reportsafrique.com by 100Cents: 11:21am On Apr 05, 2016
elitejosef:
Are this people MAD?
Is this what I voted for?

Once Jonathan is arrested, fuel will sell for N86. Cool down.

You dont know ?
Re: EFCC Fixes Date For Jonathan's Arrest – Reportsafrique.com by 100Cents: 11:30am On Apr 05, 2016
Chascop:
Next Headline: EFCC gives reasons why GEJ cannot be arrested before May 29,2016.

Very funny country

You sabi wella.

They keep churning out useless stories everyday to divert attention.

1 Like

Re: EFCC Fixes Date For Jonathan's Arrest – Reportsafrique.com by zinny7: 11:52am On Apr 05, 2016
Are you truly having the quality of lifestyle for your family that you hoped for? If not, are you ready to change that and commit to earning the income you deserve? If so, you need to join a team of successful networking earners who are dedicated to assist you in your effort to succeed.

With just one time #1500, investment you will have a chance to earn #30,720,000 in 4 to 6 months you can change your financial status for good, be your own boss and make your own executive decisions. Generous compensation plan.
Drop your whatsapp number to gain access to information that will get you on your way!
Re: EFCC Fixes Date For Jonathan's Arrest – Reportsafrique.com by KissCODE(m): 1:05pm On Apr 05, 2016
Forwetinnah:

Una go wait till una old pass boooooohari!! This is just another distraction to keep people like you entertained. It will NEVER HAPPEN!! Tell your government to face the important issues facing the country and stop being Nollywood
did you really read my comment before qouting it?
If you did read it then it will mean “that many read but few comprehend“ what they read.

Do i look like a Buhari supporter? You are funny sha. Go back and read my post and modify your comment.
Re: EFCC Fixes Date For Jonathan's Arrest – Reportsafrique.com by bengoodcreature: 1:22pm On Apr 05, 2016
Story !!! , saraki case nko? Abegii

1 Like

Re: EFCC Fixes Date For Jonathan's Arrest – Reportsafrique.com by alaskido(m): 3:39pm On Apr 05, 2016
If Jonathan is arrested, then they must arrest IBB, OBJ, ABDULSALAM etc.

1 Like

Re: EFCC Fixes Date For Jonathan's Arrest – Reportsafrique.com by Caution30: 6:12pm On Apr 05, 2016
Dis Noisemakers are at it again
Re: EFCC Fixes Date For Jonathan's Arrest – Reportsafrique.com by cytellProperty: 7:34am On Apr 06, 2016
Re: EFCC Fixes Date For Jonathan's Arrest – Reportsafrique.com by bigfather(m): 10:18am On Apr 06, 2016
Forwetinnah:

Lol...this is just APC media entertaining some Nigerians a usual. Boooooohari has no intention of arresting GEJ, the same way they came up with a story that Dieziani creatures $90billion cheesy . Forget those clowns, 2019 is around the corner...We've been taken for a ride for far too long

I jst tire 4 dem!
Re: EFCC Fixes Date For Jonathan's Arrest – Reportsafrique.com by Bbklopsy: 11:18am On Apr 06, 2016
MrMcJay:
During the 1995 Coup plot of Abacha's regime, Obasanjo was abroad when he got info that he was to be arrested in connection with the coup and he spurned it saying 'they hadn't given birth to the person that would arrest him.' Immediately he landed at the airport in Lagos, he was arrested. This same Obasanjo burst into tears when Col Ibrahim Yakassai brought an injection needle for OBJ, this same OBJ making mouth burst into tears.

The above is for all those that think Buhari can not arrest Jonathan. There is nothing GEJ is that OBJ wasn't as at the time he was arrested.

When government cook your beans and e don done, nothing can stop you from eating it. Ask Kanu and Diya.
is there any difference btw 1995 and 1999 upwards if i may ask u sir?
Re: EFCC Fixes Date For Jonathan's Arrest – Reportsafrique.com by bigfather(m): 3:55pm On Apr 07, 2016
Bbklopsy:
is there any difference btw 1995 and 1999 upwards if i may ask u sir?

Abi?
Re: EFCC Fixes Date For Jonathan's Arrest – Reportsafrique.com by politicalpastor: 11:12pm On Jul 02, 2016
funkyibodude:
my dear save your quote, PMB is just chasing shadows he just wants to use EFCC to prove that he's not a coward, that's a bad move for him

I live in the U S and supported APC. Unknown to me that APC. Are clueless. Pls NIGERIANS. Forgive me.
Am tired of 350 to 1 dollars. That makes my family and friends live in hardship. Come 2019 i trust NIGERIANS to correct their mistake.

NIGERIANS should go back to agriculture that will also help us too. We should stop looking for a white colar job in the cities.]
Re: EFCC Fixes Date For Jonathan's Arrest – Reportsafrique.com by funkyibodude(m): 9:59pm On Jul 08, 2016
politicalpastor:

I live in the U S and supported APC. Unknown to me that APC. Are clueless. Pls NIGERIANS. Forgive me.
Am tired of 350 to 1 dollars. That makes my family and friends live in hardship. Come 2019 i trust NIGERIANS to correct their mistake.

NIGERIANS should go back to agriculture that will also help us too. We should stop looking for a white colar job in the cities.]
don't worry about that, even the purest of heart could easily fall for APC propaganda. Thank God you are wiser now
Re: EFCC Fixes Date For Jonathan's Arrest – Reportsafrique.com by funkyibodude(m): 10:03pm On Jul 08, 2016
politicalpastor:

don't worry about that, even the purest of heart could easily fall for APC propaganda. Thank God you are wiser now

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Meet Waliyah Abiola, Daughter Of Late MKO Abiola, Who Is A Music Artiste / Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts To Yusuf Buhari's Accident. Calls Buhari 'Pharaoh' / New Naira Notes: We Have No Information On The Supreme Court Ruling - CBN

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.