Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,719 members, 7,831,295 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 04:39 PM

EFCC Fixes Date For Jonathan's Arrest – Reportsafrique.com - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / EFCC Fixes Date For Jonathan's Arrest – Reportsafrique.com (58943 Views)

Revealed: Seized 47 Suvs, 100 Motorcycles Bought For Jonathan’s Campaign / Calls For Jonathan’s Return In Sokoto Show Buhari Has Been Rejected - Group / Photographers 'abandon' Buhari For Jonathan At Council Of State Meeting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EFCC Fixes Date For Jonathan's Arrest – Reportsafrique.com by stevecantrell: 9:01pm On Apr 04, 2016
mandax:
Jonathan First HoS of Nigeria to be arrested.

Because he had no clue that Nigeria is "Animal Farm."

He never wanted to continue after 2015.

He said Govt House was like a cage for sixteen years he was there. He wanted to quit to enjoy life.

But little did he know that the one Nigeria he was protecting is fake - some animals in Nigeria are more equal than others.

If Jonathan spends a day in confinement, that should tell other pro-one Nigeria people from the SS a big lesson that there are 2nd citizens in Nigeria.

Meanwhile, OBJ, ABDUSALAM ABUBAKAR, ABACHA FAMILY, IBB, PMB remain saints.
Enjoy!!!

GEJ is not part of the "Espirit de corps" so they can very well make him scapegoat.
Re: EFCC Fixes Date For Jonathan's Arrest – Reportsafrique.com by Eguaikide(m): 9:02pm On Apr 04, 2016
Dishing out crap to the non informed few! A company was giving a job and you're here saying because the owner who has opened his company before Jonathan became the vice president is from Otuoke then Jonathan must be involved in their transaction! They're there forcing the accused to confess that Jonathan is involved Rothbu they can fail him! They're keeping them in detention for as long as they can get what they intend getting by force! This regime will last for three more years! So buhari too should be prepared to spend the rest of his miserable old wretched life behind bars while they will be waiting for him to spill the bean of what transpired in this holier than thou regime!
Re: EFCC Fixes Date For Jonathan's Arrest – Reportsafrique.com by swagzofroyalty(m): 9:02pm On Apr 04, 2016
Islie:

http://www.reportsafrique.com/jonathan-may-be-arrested-before-may-29-efcc/
The continous detention of this people is illegal, unconstitutional and utmost violation of their constitutional rights.
This EFCC has only being behaving either ignorantly or being challant.
Any Law Enforcement agent has a constitutional right to arrest and most minimum opportunity to detain within 24 hours (being a worst cenerior) and in exceptional circumstances of 48 hours when their is no Court within the radious of 40kilometer of the agency, as vide in Section 35 of the Constitution (weekends not inclusive).
A Judge granting the agency more time to detain a citizen more than the Constitutional limit only display his ignorance and such Judge ought to be dismissed for gross incompetence (the exercise violating the ground norm called the constitution.
Arrest ought to be the last step an enforcement agent will carry out but in Nigeria it is the first. Even on frivolous allegations without preliminary investigation agencies arrest in Nigeria.
This agencies need to be taught the importance of fundamental human right.
Re: EFCC Fixes Date For Jonathan's Arrest – Reportsafrique.com by princejenks(m): 9:04pm On Apr 04, 2016
Seeing as they don't have any tangible achievements to boast of in their one year in power, they can add this as a red herring,yeye people!
Re: EFCC Fixes Date For Jonathan's Arrest – Reportsafrique.com by ritahot(f): 9:04pm On Apr 04, 2016
But today no be april 1st naa

1 Like

Re: EFCC Fixes Date For Jonathan's Arrest – Reportsafrique.com by xelly: 9:08pm On Apr 04, 2016
The sooner you arrest GEJ, the faster you divide Nigeria take my words .
Re: EFCC Fixes Date For Jonathan's Arrest – Reportsafrique.com by MrMcJay(m): 9:09pm On Apr 04, 2016
Jnrbaino4real:
@mrmcjay,I must tell you that without being arogant and being boastful , Jonathan can not and can never be arrested. Mark my words. Arrest him and watch out how the country will erupt. Since the history of this nation, How many presidents have been arrested,?am not saying it's not possible but my dear not in a country like ours. Before Jonathan will be arrested, you have to arrest people like obasnajo, babangida and the rest of others. I repeat Jonathan will not be tempered with.

Initially, when some loudmouths were deceiving GEJ and saying if he didn't win, Nigeria would burn. He lost and nothing happened. All we were hearing was 'who he help?'

My brother, let me not lie to you, if GEJ is arrested today, nothing will happen. You may be banking on the boys in the creeks but I must tell you that they hv tasted money and won't trade that life for struggle again.

It's government we are talking about and not an individual. With this BVN thing, if they freeze the onshore and offshore assets of these dumb thugs, they'll know how far.
Re: EFCC Fixes Date For Jonathan's Arrest – Reportsafrique.com by Yikpata1(m): 9:10pm On Apr 04, 2016
Obviously some people are not happy with the relative peace we're having amidst hardship.

They should go ahead. I will start processing my Ghana Visa for any emergency since I can't afford Western Visas for now.
Re: EFCC Fixes Date For Jonathan's Arrest – Reportsafrique.com by Willybos(m): 9:10pm On Apr 04, 2016
Let me c what will happen on 29 before i will comment
Re: EFCC Fixes Date For Jonathan's Arrest – Reportsafrique.com by eminikansoso(m): 9:11pm On Apr 04, 2016
MrMcJay:
During the 1995 Coup plot of Abacha's regime, Obasanjo was abroad when he got info that he was to be arrested in connection with the coup and he spurned it saying 'they hadn't given birth to the person that would arrest him.' Immediately he landed at the airport in Lagos, he was arrested. This same Obasanjo burst into tears when Col Ibrahim Yakassai brought an injection needle for OBJ, this same OBJ making mouth burst into tears.

The above is for all those that think Buhari can not arrest Jonathan. There is nothing GEJ is that OBJ wasn't as at the time he was arrested.

When government cook your beans and e don done, nothing can stop you from eating it. Ask Kanu and Diya.

Bad mouth
are you there when it all happen?
Re: EFCC Fixes Date For Jonathan's Arrest – Reportsafrique.com by Chrixtopha(m): 9:12pm On Apr 04, 2016
some updates does bot worth connenting on....it has never happened before and can never happen....all these bunch of morons and their clueless supporters, ai dey watch una....arrest Tifnubu first then we wilk know you are ready to fight corruption
Re: EFCC Fixes Date For Jonathan's Arrest – Reportsafrique.com by analyticalnayos: 9:14pm On Apr 04, 2016
EFCC will first and foremost arrest Buhari for not having secondary school certificate b4 arresting GEJ.
Re: EFCC Fixes Date For Jonathan's Arrest – Reportsafrique.com by MrMcJay(m): 9:14pm On Apr 04, 2016
eminikansoso:

Bad mouth are you there when it all happen?
Some of us have longer memories than others.
Re: EFCC Fixes Date For Jonathan's Arrest – Reportsafrique.com by MrEverest(m): 9:15pm On Apr 04, 2016
DedeNkem:
Good news, but announcing it is a dumb move. Legitimate crime fighters don't announce who they're going to arrest.

Why is obasanjo not investigated and arrested? Obasanjo is the most corrupt person in West Africa!
Dont allow these bunch of toothless bulldog called EFCC to decieve you, have they arrested Tompolo since eons ago they issued the warrant? This Apc government have lost it, they keep manufacturing propaganda to keep their zoobies busy instead of facing the economy that is going into reccesion. No Wahala, We Dey Watch!
Re: EFCC Fixes Date For Jonathan's Arrest – Reportsafrique.com by Yikpata1(m): 9:17pm On Apr 04, 2016
banttieman:
I can't wait.

May 29 is too far abeg.

Patience was singing last yr: If u vote APC na ur prison. If u vote Buhari na ur fault.

Your appointed time has come. Start thinking of the sickness u will feign. U go hear am. Otuoke Thief.

Keep waiting!

You can even start trekking to EFCC's office to welcome him Mr Waiter.
Re: EFCC Fixes Date For Jonathan's Arrest – Reportsafrique.com by emi14: 9:17pm On Apr 04, 2016
Propaganda world war. Effc skyrocketing sells for media companies.
Re: EFCC Fixes Date For Jonathan's Arrest – Reportsafrique.com by ManirBK: 9:21pm On Apr 04, 2016
Daniel1673:
all these na political noise o.
Make APC and EFCC leave my humble brother Jonathan o
Wallahi we no go leave am he must bring back our money he looted to otuke!
Re: EFCC Fixes Date For Jonathan's Arrest – Reportsafrique.com by Nobody: 9:24pm On Apr 04, 2016
Yikpata1:

Keep waiting!

You can even start trekking to EFCC's office to welcome him Mr Waiter.

By doing that I'm no longer waiting as u suggest. Stop contradicting urself na. Think str8
Re: EFCC Fixes Date For Jonathan's Arrest – Reportsafrique.com by swagzofroyalty(m): 9:29pm On Apr 04, 2016
Islie:

http://www.reportsafrique.com/jonathan-may-be-arrested-before-may-29-efcc/
This is purely a display of shameful ignorance as no civilised Law Enforcement Agency in the World will be publicising their investigation on the media.
This is a reason why Law Enforcement Agents in Nigeria can not carry out their Constitutional duty without an infringement on fundamental human right of citizens.
The continuous detention of the two suspects which section 36(5) of the Constitution presume to be innocent is nothing but a violation of their fundamental human right as provided by section 35 of the Constitution in that: the maximum detention is not to exceed 24 hour (a person ought to be taken to Court as early as possible) and in a case where their is no Court within the radius of 40kilometer of the agency (excluding weekend).
It is constitutionally wrong to make an arrest in order to conduct investigation. It is after the agency had conducted it's investigation and is convinced that a suspect has a case to answer that it is logical and legally permissible to make an arrest.
It is wrong for an agency to beg the court to allow him perform it's Constitutional duty to investigate or detain and for the Judge to extend the time within which an agency is to bring a suspect/accused before the court for his trial (for the agency to conduct investigation). The only to the agency can do with a suspect at the time of their investigation is to invite him if need be.
It is therefore most important for the Nigerian Law Enforcement Agents to be enlightened on how to conduct investigation, the fundamental human right, the breach and the importance to human society in order to meet up with Law Enforcement Agencies in Developed Countries.

1 Like

Re: EFCC Fixes Date For Jonathan's Arrest – Reportsafrique.com by billyG(m): 9:32pm On Apr 04, 2016
Eyaaa!Fortunato they shld giv him 2yrs to enjoy his retirement b4 they knock on his door.
Re: EFCC Fixes Date For Jonathan's Arrest – Reportsafrique.com by eminikansoso(m): 9:34pm On Apr 04, 2016
MrMcJay:

Some of us have longer memories than others.
meaning what?
I beg don't insult me
Re: EFCC Fixes Date For Jonathan's Arrest – Reportsafrique.com by EMMYSIM: 9:39pm On Apr 04, 2016
Whom ever try jonathan for whatsoever will recieve one catapault on the forehead
Re: EFCC Fixes Date For Jonathan's Arrest – Reportsafrique.com by Kennydoc(m): 9:42pm On Apr 04, 2016
MrMcJay:
During the 1995 Coup plot of Abacha's regime, Obasanjo was abroad when he got info that he was to be arrested in connection with the coup and he spurned it saying 'they hadn't given birth to the person that would arrest him.' Immediately he landed at the airport in Lagos, he was arrested. This same Obasanjo burst into tears when Col Ibrahim Yakassai brought an injection needle for OBJ, this same OBJ making mouth burst into tears.

The above is for all those that think Buhari can not arrest Jonathan. There is nothing GEJ is that OBJ wasn't as at the time he was arrested.

When government cook your beans and e don done, nothing can stop you from eating it. Ask Kanu and Diya.

In 1995, we had a military regime. Now, it's democracy, and it makes a lot of difference. Under military regime, people like Dasuki, Metuh, Saraki, Kanu etc would have been jailed long ago, with Kanu possibly executed by now. But with democracy, not much has been done on any of these people. So you see there is a lot of difference between Obasanjo of 1995 and Jonathan of 2016.
Re: EFCC Fixes Date For Jonathan's Arrest – Reportsafrique.com by MrMcJay(m): 9:42pm On Apr 04, 2016
eminikansoso:
meaning what? I beg don't insult me
I'm not responsible for the inferences you draw from my posts.
Re: EFCC Fixes Date For Jonathan's Arrest – Reportsafrique.com by SayDeeJay: 9:43pm On Apr 04, 2016
yarimo:
Please efcc Nigerias are just interested in arresting fuel problem right now. Mtswww mtswww
Wrong address!
Re: EFCC Fixes Date For Jonathan's Arrest – Reportsafrique.com by cytellProperty: 9:44pm On Apr 04, 2016
Re: EFCC Fixes Date For Jonathan's Arrest – Reportsafrique.com by mindtricks: 9:47pm On Apr 04, 2016
banttieman:
I can't wait.

May 29 is too far abeg.

Patience was singing last yr: If u vote APC na ur prison. If u vote Buhari na ur fault.

Your appointed time has come. Start thinking of the sickness u will feign. U go hear am. Otuoke Thief.

All these endless probes are rubbish where the masses are left to suffer.

Govt should sit up and deliver something reasonable before telling tales about their corruption fight cum witch hunting.

Buhari's govt deafening incapability over time is just too loud not to let the suffering masses hear this their stale and fake anti-corruption gospel.
Someone had better drummed this into their skulls!
Re: EFCC Fixes Date For Jonathan's Arrest – Reportsafrique.com by Nobody: 9:48pm On Apr 04, 2016
All na wash ..... Dem no fit self , nobody has bin convicted since buhari came into power, this govt is visionless .... Nigerians cry inside their house and smile outside .... We knw the EFCC were joking ....

1 Like

Re: EFCC Fixes Date For Jonathan's Arrest – Reportsafrique.com by Princewell2012(m): 9:49pm On Apr 04, 2016
Keneking:
But where is Lalasticlala sef, things are begining to CHANGE from the text above.

Hotwater don dey warm for yellow garri. Make Nwayi Asaba prepare okro - wey dey draw grin grin

Step 1: arrest Jonathan
Step 2: arrest Patience
Step 3: arrest Allison
Step 4: arrest Ngozi

Why: they must return our cocoyam and yam tubers. kiss

Pls do the needful

Mmmmm, but ur list is incomplete, there re people you supposed to include in that list which you have omitted.
Re: EFCC Fixes Date For Jonathan's Arrest – Reportsafrique.com by mindtricks: 9:51pm On Apr 04, 2016
emi14:
Propaganda world war. Effc skyrocketing sells for media companies.

The Nigerian masses can go to hell with their economic woes, let the govt of Buhari continue their stale tales of corruption this and that.

Buhari's govt is simply insensitive, incompetent, and above all clueless!

1 Like

Re: EFCC Fixes Date For Jonathan's Arrest – Reportsafrique.com by Princewell2012(m): 9:54pm On Apr 04, 2016
ogaontop:
I don't know How Jonathan's Arrest Will End Fuel Scarcity Nd Solve Our Current Economic Woes!
Or Is It Because You Were Called Toothless Bulldog

But even obasango that is calling them a toothless dog is not a cent.

Hope they will remember him too?
Re: EFCC Fixes Date For Jonathan's Arrest – Reportsafrique.com by door2(m): 9:56pm On Apr 04, 2016
story of d godss.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Policemen Who Took Photos With Nnamdi Kanu To Be Punished ‎– IGP Idris / Man Narrates What Soldiers Did To Residents Of Rivers Community. Graphic Photos / Coronavirus: Vera Akpan, 8-Year-Old Writes Buhari, Donates N2,350

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.