Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,474 members, 7,819,723 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:45 PM

FRSC Hilux Without Brake Lights, Who Will Make The Arrest? (Picture) - Car Talk (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / FRSC Hilux Without Brake Lights, Who Will Make The Arrest? (Picture) (43691 Views)

Ford's Smart Jacket For Cyclists Has Indicators And Brake Lights Just Like Cars / This Is The Baddest Toyota Hilux You've Ever Seen (photos) / 2017 Toyota Hilux Gets The TRD Pack With N20m Price Tag (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FRSC Hilux Without Brake Lights, Who Will Make The Arrest? (Picture) by mira4u: 7:03am On Apr 05, 2016
Bright2:
Pls my good people of Rivers state, if you are so conversant to port Harcourt, look at that pix very well, look at the street light attached to that over head bridge, look at the garden under that bridge, look at that Zenith bank location, look at the transmission lines coming from that PHED(N. E. P. A) substation located at Amadi flat Junction and tell me this pix wasn't taken from C. F. C.( fruit garden) Junction when returning from mile one Park heading towards garrison.

Exactly!!! No mind that mr Linus...op. U snapped the pic in Kaduna indeed.
Re: FRSC Hilux Without Brake Lights, Who Will Make The Arrest? (Picture) by femiranking28(m): 7:06am On Apr 05, 2016
Op I don't want to drag with you, that's not Kaduna but portharcourt. That's cfc area now
Re: FRSC Hilux Without Brake Lights, Who Will Make The Arrest? (Picture) by anaton(m): 7:08am On Apr 05, 2016
Bros you can lie o shocked!That picture Na for PH Na.
Re: FRSC Hilux Without Brake Lights, Who Will Make The Arrest? (Picture) by Thankful1970: 7:39am On Apr 05, 2016
Is this Kaduna or Port Harcourt? This location looks exactly like the Old Traffice light roundabout by Kaduna Street; the side leading to Amadi Flat while coming from Isaac Boro Park. Please let's be specific in our report.

1 Like

Re: FRSC Hilux Without Brake Lights, Who Will Make The Arrest? (Picture) by Thankful1970: 7:41am On Apr 05, 2016
mira4u:

Exactly!!! No mind that mr Linus...op. U snapped the pic in Kaduna indeed.

He wanted to say the location opposite Kaduna Street in PH.
Re: FRSC Hilux Without Brake Lights, Who Will Make The Arrest? (Picture) by teebell999(m): 7:46am On Apr 05, 2016
trafficator or traffigator?
Re: FRSC Hilux Without Brake Lights, Who Will Make The Arrest? (Picture) by gbadesitdown: 8:38am On Apr 05, 2016
Awon Arufin tan pe ni agbofinro, what a shame cryAwon Arufin tan pe ni agbofinro, what a shame
Re: FRSC Hilux Without Brake Lights, Who Will Make The Arrest? (Picture) by greall12(m): 9:09am On Apr 05, 2016
gnfgh
Re: FRSC Hilux Without Brake Lights, Who Will Make The Arrest? (Picture) by flamezyprinz(m): 9:30am On Apr 05, 2016
Mehn dis op can lie oo..dat is portharcourt close to c.f.c bustop..nigerians nd lie.no difrence b/w u nd doz officials..
Re: FRSC Hilux Without Brake Lights, Who Will Make The Arrest? (Picture) by kagel: 10:02am On Apr 05, 2016
SEE THEM NDI ARAH
Re: FRSC Hilux Without Brake Lights, Who Will Make The Arrest? (Picture) by Bolasola(m): 10:14am On Apr 05, 2016
Lawlessness is the order of the day. When the incompetent person is driving federal government official without license, Barr. Ocholi's case. Our country needs God's intervention before it can be alright.
Re: FRSC Hilux Without Brake Lights, Who Will Make The Arrest? (Picture) by ezenonso: 10:43am On Apr 05, 2016
It's a port Harcourt helux .that location is near their hq. . See fly over and zenith bank
Re: FRSC Hilux Without Brake Lights, Who Will Make The Arrest? (Picture) by greatbrian(m): 11:38am On Apr 05, 2016
ElijahtemmyD:
[color=#000099][i] I took this pix in Kaduna yesterday while on my way to Jaji barracks. This road safety vehicle has no break light, parking light, reverse light and traffigator. ABEG tell me who go arrest them..?
The picture was taken in Kawo abi
Re: FRSC Hilux Without Brake Lights, Who Will Make The Arrest? (Picture) by adebayogodwwin17: 12:57pm On Apr 05, 2016
Funny
Re: FRSC Hilux Without Brake Lights, Who Will Make The Arrest? (Picture) by seangy4konji: 1:36pm On Apr 05, 2016
Na zoo we deh.
Re: FRSC Hilux Without Brake Lights, Who Will Make The Arrest? (Picture) by djlakeside(m): 3:07pm On Apr 05, 2016
No mind dis yeye FRSC, na dem go do fake drivers licence and fake plate number give pple. Set of stupid pple.
Re: FRSC Hilux Without Brake Lights, Who Will Make The Arrest? (Picture) by alaskido(m): 3:24pm On Apr 05, 2016
Don't worry, Holy Ghost will arrest them. grin
Re: FRSC Hilux Without Brake Lights, Who Will Make The Arrest? (Picture) by BornnAgainChild(f): 9:16am On Apr 07, 2016
[quote author=emmykk post=44410456]una need to buy brain .

Its ya generatiion that needs to buy a brain

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

If You Have Kids In Your Compound, Don’t Be In A Hurry To Drive Out (picture) / My Experience Checking Out Innoson Car / Why Did Nigeria Change From Righthand Drive To Lefthand Drive?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.