Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,462 members, 7,819,686 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:53 PM

A Nigerian Teenager Creates A Social Media Website Like Facebook. - Webmasters (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / A Nigerian Teenager Creates A Social Media Website Like Facebook. (3661 Views)

Learn How To Build Your E-commerce Website Like Jumia Using Wordpress For Free / Madesoftlogic Introduces WADADAMEDIA -an Innovative Social Media Website / Social Media Website For Sale. Price #20000. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Nigerian Teenager Creates A Social Media Website Like Facebook. by matrixx9(m): 5:39pm On Jun 03, 2016
Tolux419:

I don't blame you bro. Its an application that does all the work for you, i bet you don't know sh*t about coding.
Your website is powered by blogger, it's totally cool, most of the websites on the internet are powered by blogger or wordpress or whatever powers them, only few knows what it means to program. Hit16 is PURE PROGRAMMING.
Lol.... It's very funny... I've got certificates in 6 different programming languages .and I only said you could do better. First do yourself good by buying a domain name and stop using a free domain . Secondly Organize your site.. It might be annoying to you. But as a blogger and Web Developer I'll tell you If you fail to take corrections from others you're bound to fail. Stop comparing the site with Facebook. The World of social networks is a very competitive one, you'll probably give up along the line. Explore new areas that haven't been touched yet. Programming is about solving problems. If you think my site design is only by an application. You can go ahead and search for the design online. There are several modifications there. I don't hype certain issues. With All due respect you aren't a professional yet so master your skills before coming here to spew trash. You probably don't know what's the Zen of PYTHON. You'd still Google it.. Improve on your work.

1 Like

Re: A Nigerian Teenager Creates A Social Media Website Like Facebook. by Tolux419(m): 6:32pm On Jun 03, 2016
matrixx9:
Lol.... It's very funny... I've got certificates in 6 different programming languages .and I only said you could do better. First do yourself good by buying a domain name and stop using a free domain . Secondly Organize your site.. It might be annoying to you. But as a blogger and Web Developer I'll tell you If you fail to take corrections from others you're bound to fail. Stop comparing the site with Facebook. The World of social networks is a very competitive one, you'll probably give up along the line. Explore new areas that haven't been touched yet. Programming is about solving problems. If you think my site design is only by an application. You can go ahead and search for the design online. There are several modifications there. I don't hype certain issues. With All due respect you aren't a professional yet so master your skills before coming here to spew trash. You probably don't know what's the Zen of PYTHON. You'd still Google it.. Improve on your work.
looks like i could learn a thing or two from you.
Thanks for the advices anyway.
Re: A Nigerian Teenager Creates A Social Media Website Like Facebook. by Tolux419(m): 5:34pm On Jun 04, 2016
wink
Re: A Nigerian Teenager Creates A Social Media Website Like Facebook. by Tolux419(m): 9:56pm On Jun 05, 2016
undecided
Re: A Nigerian Teenager Creates A Social Media Website Like Facebook. by Tolux419(m): 12:15pm On Jun 06, 2016
kiss
Re: A Nigerian Teenager Creates A Social Media Website Like Facebook. by Tolux419(m): 11:25am On Jun 07, 2016
More effort.
Re: A Nigerian Teenager Creates A Social Media Website Like Facebook. by Tolux419(m): 10:12pm On Jul 04, 2016
Checked the website recently?
Re: A Nigerian Teenager Creates A Social Media Website Like Facebook. by tck2000(m): 1:57pm On Nov 11, 2019
Codedboy95:
Advice: No one does only chatting again. if you really want to make something online.. you should switch to a better niche like technology , health etc.. entertainment is also over flooded.. Good Luck
Apt

(1) (2) (Reply)

Fund Receiver Is Back And Better! / I Want To Build My Website! Help! / Steps To Add A Widget Below First Post In Blogger

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.