Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,120 members, 7,818,360 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:26 PM

Lack Of Electricity Has Helped In Creating Jobs(pics) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lack Of Electricity Has Helped In Creating Jobs(pics) (43500 Views)

FG To Provide 15m Jobs, 10 Gigawatt Of Electricity - Udo Udoma / Sango, The god Of Lightening, Can't Produce 1KW Of Electricity - Fashola Says / We Have Kept Our Promise Of Creating Jobs For Nigerians – Lai Mohammed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lack Of Electricity Has Helped In Creating Jobs(pics) by Nobody: 9:46am On Apr 05, 2016
Dicksonokeke:
I just hope IED no dey there.
Re: Lack Of Electricity Has Helped In Creating Jobs(pics) by miqos02(m): 9:54am On Apr 05, 2016
jesu christus
Re: Lack Of Electricity Has Helped In Creating Jobs(pics) by iriskiki(f): 9:56am On Apr 05, 2016
Unfortunately I can't 'like' your comment 100 times.

400billionman:
Just one year ago, they were warned.

HISTORY must repeat itself.

Talk of a dog going back to its vomit.

Dull Nigerians, how can you place your destiny in the hands of a person far less intelligent than you are ?

It takes a high level of intelligence to succeed in many spheres of life, not quota system or luck.
Re: Lack Of Electricity Has Helped In Creating Jobs(pics) by habsydiamond(m): 9:59am On Apr 05, 2016
This is not cool at all oooo. E look like say na dumping hill
Re: Lack Of Electricity Has Helped In Creating Jobs(pics) by MSItachi: 10:00am On Apr 05, 2016
bashman004:

That's more like a *star topology*....

Mesh
Re: Lack Of Electricity Has Helped In Creating Jobs(pics) by Ijaya123: 10:00am On Apr 05, 2016
SycophanticGoat:

You're damn wrong! In short, you shot yourself on the groin..

Do you know how many mathematical, physics and chemistry theories, laws, etc, that were built on the foundation of "assumptions"? All those theories and laws gave birth to the modern technologies we're privileged to use today..

Calm down fella. There is agree at difference between assumption and theory. Assumption has no verification, hence nothing can be built on it. Any stupid idiot can assume anything, but it takes more than that to make a theory.
Re: Lack Of Electricity Has Helped In Creating Jobs(pics) by seedgreen(m): 10:00am On Apr 05, 2016
kajoula:

e don pass ooh ...na today ?
Im still wondering
Re: Lack Of Electricity Has Helped In Creating Jobs(pics) by Nobody: 10:17am On Apr 05, 2016
PATHETIC!...I regret voting d insensitive nomad.
Re: Lack Of Electricity Has Helped In Creating Jobs(pics) by VANHELLSING: 10:18am On Apr 05, 2016
HrmOlolade:
Bastard the south west your coward chest beating brothers made their Heaven, am always amazed at the legendary stupidity you bastards Biafra showcase sometime angry Unfortunate cursed animal
E pain am.....muhehe
Re: Lack Of Electricity Has Helped In Creating Jobs(pics) by McXponent(m): 10:23am On Apr 05, 2016
neuroneXY:
in my area we use light for more than 20 hours a day...so im less concern
abeg.. what is this one sayin?
Re: Lack Of Electricity Has Helped In Creating Jobs(pics) by HrmOlolade(m): 10:30am On Apr 05, 2016
VANHELLSING:

E pain am.....muhehe
E pain me sey your criminal coward brothers has turned the same South west to heaven where dey troop to everyday. Senseless buffoon

1 Like

Re: Lack Of Electricity Has Helped In Creating Jobs(pics) by Generalk007: 10:54am On Apr 05, 2016
Se na today den don dey use genetor to charges phone outside? Abi na today electricity don bad in dis country

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lack Of Electricity Has Helped In Creating Jobs(pics) by VANHELLSING: 11:03am On Apr 05, 2016
HrmOlolade:
E pain me sey your criminal coward brothers has turned the same South west to heaven where dey troop to everyday. Senseless buffoon
And the PAINMENT continues....... Muhehe
Re: Lack Of Electricity Has Helped In Creating Jobs(pics) by Nobody: 11:15am On Apr 05, 2016
Ijaya123:

Calm down fella. There is agree at difference between assumption and theory. Assumption has no verification, hence nothing can be built on it. Any stupid idiot can assume anything, but it takes more than that to make a theory.
No, Assumption is like a Guess or Thesis...It eventually leads to a Law.
Re: Lack Of Electricity Has Helped In Creating Jobs(pics) by mindtricks: 11:15am On Apr 05, 2016
prestige2013:
Computer gurus come n see Networking, which configuration is this?
LAN, WAN, GAN or APC?

None of the above.

Answer: BAN (Buhari's APC's Networking)
Re: Lack Of Electricity Has Helped In Creating Jobs(pics) by stankezzy: 11:23am On Apr 05, 2016
When you remember say you follow vote for apc nd you are thinking if they can give you back your vote

Re: Lack Of Electricity Has Helped In Creating Jobs(pics) by kajoula(m): 12:00pm On Apr 05, 2016
seedgreen:

Im still wondering

stop wondering my friend ...because wonders will never end.
Re: Lack Of Electricity Has Helped In Creating Jobs(pics) by Chuksyd1: 12:18pm On Apr 05, 2016
Vivly:
We have 20hours power supply in my area. Thank you Wike.
Ogbeni, i dey ph and I never see light for the past two months for my area.. no dey lie anyhow for this place.
Re: Lack Of Electricity Has Helped In Creating Jobs(pics) by ipreach: 12:29pm On Apr 05, 2016
neuroneXY:
in my area we use light for more than 20 hours a day...so im less concern

You must be living in Ghana
Re: Lack Of Electricity Has Helped In Creating Jobs(pics) by M4gunners: 12:38pm On Apr 05, 2016
onunwa21:

Goats are now sleeping inside our transforms.
That is change for you bro.
Re: Lack Of Electricity Has Helped In Creating Jobs(pics) by seedgreen(m): 1:36pm On Apr 05, 2016
kajoula:

stop wondering my friend ...because wonders will never end.
i will do just that. thanks my dear
Re: Lack Of Electricity Has Helped In Creating Jobs(pics) by sLentlover7778(m): 1:41pm On Apr 05, 2016
Click like if you wished GEJ back
Re: Lack Of Electricity Has Helped In Creating Jobs(pics) by Franky826: 1:45pm On Apr 05, 2016
Dicksonokeke:
See How Lack Of Electricity Has Helped In Creating More Jobs(pics)

Thanks to the present govt.

This reminds me of the days in NYSC camp grin grin grin
Re: Lack Of Electricity Has Helped In Creating Jobs(pics) by alaskido(m): 2:04pm On Apr 05, 2016
Where is the source of power coming from? I guess, one small I pass my neighbour generator in the crises of fuel scarcity. I bet you will have to tag your phone with your name otherwise it will go missing or it will take you 30 minutes to locate your phone.
Re: Lack Of Electricity Has Helped In Creating Jobs(pics) by chichidiana(f): 4:17pm On Apr 05, 2016
There are job vacancie in ibadan for call center agents. If you are interested please send your cvs to kentrovillerecruit@yahoo.com.
Requirements:
Must be a graduate from any discipline
Good communication skills.
Ability to speak good oral english and any of the three nigerian languages ( igbo, yoruba, hausa)
Must not be more than 29 years old
Must have good typing skills
Cvs should be sent on or before April 30th 2016.
Re: Lack Of Electricity Has Helped In Creating Jobs(pics) by Malawian(m): 4:51pm On Apr 05, 2016
bashman004:

That's more like a * star broom topology*....
Dont mension grin grin grin
Re: Lack Of Electricity Has Helped In Creating Jobs(pics) by akinadesun: 4:55pm On Apr 05, 2016
Is this how they will create their 1 million jobs they promised
Re: Lack Of Electricity Has Helped In Creating Jobs(pics) by Tobyshegz(m): 5:05pm On Apr 05, 2016
Even if Bubu decides to run for the next presidential election... he will always be like...

Re: Lack Of Electricity Has Helped In Creating Jobs(pics) by tck2000(m): 11:09am On Jan 18, 2020
prestige2013:
Computer gurus come n see Networking, which configuration is this?
LAN, WAN, GAN or APC?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Security Agencies Lay Siege on NASS as Saraki, Ekweremadu defy Buhari / Twin Sisters, Adanna And Adamma Ohakim Show Off Growing Baby Bumps. / Presidential Election Results, 1979 Till Date.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.