Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,644 members, 7,816,647 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:29 PM

Please Review My Blog - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Please Review My Blog (798 Views)

Please Review My Work / Please Review This Blog / Webmasters!! Can You Please Review This Blog (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Review My Blog by Eddodoh(m): 9:11am On Dec 31, 2016
www.eddykenconcept..com

It's a Customer service solutions and Strategies blog. Although I wanted expanding it to include both Customer Service Solutions, Inspirational & Personal Development but decide to start with Customer Solutions alone.

Kindly advice either I should expand my niche to include the other areas like the inspiration & personal devt. or not, and any other suggestions that may be beneficial to my blog.

Thanks
Re: Please Review My Blog by Mikeshiangala(m): 6:38pm On Dec 31, 2016
First of all,your articles are not well formated to interest the reader.
The design is not that good and not that bad either but you cabln find many top notch blogger templates online some for free some paid.

I don't think customer service niche is really that popular but if it's what you love nothing should stop you.

as for diversifying,i would say NO.
milti niche blogs don't do that well unless they are really really popular.

1 Like

Re: Please Review My Blog by bedfordng(m): 4:02pm On Jan 01, 2017
Eddodoh:
www.eddykenconcept..com

It's a Customer service solutions and Strategies blog. Although I wanted expanding it to include both Customer Service Solutions, Inspirational & Personal Development but decide to start with Customer Solutions alone.

Kindly advice either I should expand my niche to include the other areas like the inspiration & personal devt. or not, and any other suggestions that may be beneficial to my blog.

Thanks
my advice would be for you to get a custom domain name if you intend to take it serious. You also have to work on your template
Re: Please Review My Blog by Eddodoh(m): 1:20am On Jan 02, 2017
bedfordng:
my advice would be for you to get a custom domain name if you intend to take it serious. You also have to work on your template
Thanks!

Actually, I felt I have worked in Customer service field for long and can write on the topic. Although I write on inspiration, self development and relationships naturally.

Someone design this Customer service blog for me when he wanted to assist me apply for adsense on my initial blog www.eddykenworld..com I blog about relationship, inspiration and fashion but he said that there's nothing he could do as I have applied for adsense recently and wasn't approved.

So he advised I get a domain name b4 he can assist me to apply Instead I created the Customer service blog.

May be I can focus on the first blog and work on it. Still contemplating
Re: Please Review My Blog by Eddodoh(m): 1:22am On Jan 02, 2017
Mikeshiangala:
First of all,your articles are not well formated to interest the reader.
The design is not that good and not that bad either but you cabln find many top notch blogger templates online some for free some paid.

I don't think customer service niche is really that popular but if it's what you love nothing should stop you.

as for diversifying,i would say NO.
milti niche blogs don't do that well unless they are really really popular.
Thanks
Re: Please Review My Blog by bedfordng(m): 10:08am On Jan 02, 2017
Eddodoh:

Thanks!

Actually, I felt I have worked in Customer service field for long and can write on the topic. Although I write on inspiration, self development and relationships naturally.

Someone design this Customer service blog for me when he wanted to assist me apply for adsense on my initial blog www.eddykenworld..com I blog about relationship, inspiration and fashion but he said that there's nothing he could do as I have applied for adsense recently and wasn't approved.

So he advised I get a domain name b4 he can assist me to apply Instead I created the Customer service blog.

May be I can focus on the first blog and work on it. Still contemplating
you can add those topic too as subniche. they can go well in the blog expecially the personal development and inspiration . get a domain name asap if serious about it
Re: Please Review My Blog by Eddodoh(m): 10:49am On Jan 02, 2017
bedfordng:
you can add those topic too as subniche. they can go well in the blog expecially the personal development and inspiration . get a domain name asap if serious about it
Ok

(1) (Reply)

Facebook Active Group Of 82,000 And 15,000 For Sale At A Cheap Price. Enter Here / Easily Way To Verifly And Use US / UK Adsense Accounts Worldwide / A Guide To Conversion Rate Optimization

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.