Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,502 members, 7,819,823 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:22 AM

Why I Failed To Declare My Wife’s Assets -- Saraki - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why I Failed To Declare My Wife’s Assets -- Saraki (19252 Views)

Court Stops I.G.P From Aiding Cash-strapped Emeka Offor To To Sell Wife's Assets / Corruption: Why I Refused To Declare My Assets -jonathan / Panamapapers: Why I Failed To Declare My Wife’s Assets — Saraki (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why I Failed To Declare My Wife’s Assets -- Saraki by Dottore: 8:01am On Apr 05, 2016
Story of a thief
Re: Why I Failed To Declare My Wife’s Assets -- Saraki by Ijaya123: 8:03am On Apr 05, 2016
This man should do the honourable thing and resign.
Re: Why I Failed To Declare My Wife’s Assets -- Saraki by femliany(m): 8:05am On Apr 05, 2016
otukpo:
Did PMB declare his wife's assets ?
Just asking.
perhaps we should ask google
Re: Why I Failed To Declare My Wife’s Assets -- Saraki by birmingham04: 8:07am On Apr 05, 2016
Saraki going going goneeeeeeee. Saraki na arsenal fans and arsenal slogan is goners which mean saraki is a goner. Bye bye to naija politics.
Re: Why I Failed To Declare My Wife’s Assets -- Saraki by Nobody: 8:09am On Apr 05, 2016
This guy (saraki) is a joker.
He can lie for Africa
Re: Why I Failed To Declare My Wife’s Assets -- Saraki by upsun: 8:12am On Apr 05, 2016
Saraki called me yesterdy n told me dat his wife gave him his favourite style in B*b dat was y he 4got 2 declare her TIN
Re: Why I Failed To Declare My Wife’s Assets -- Saraki by jaybee3(m): 8:13am On Apr 05, 2016
Yet it was alledged by the exposé that one of the hidden investment fund was used to buy their belgravia home.

He should be pronounced guity If the belgravia home can be linked to the wife within timeline of him being the governor of Kwara state
Re: Why I Failed To Declare My Wife’s Assets -- Saraki by kolomax(m): 8:13am On Apr 05, 2016
In a sane society this guy should have been in prison

2 Likes

Re: Why I Failed To Declare My Wife’s Assets -- Saraki by poseidon12: 8:14am On Apr 05, 2016
otukpo:

Just asking.

If he did, it was not made public. To the best of my knowledge, from what was made public, Buhari did not fully declare his assets and those of his wife and children. Nigerians excel in hypocrisy.
Majority of the public office holders, including Buhari, are guilty of the same offence Saraki is being accused of.

1 Like

Re: Why I Failed To Declare My Wife’s Assets -- Saraki by Sijo01(f): 8:15am On Apr 05, 2016
Saraki is trying to play smart cheesy
Re: Why I Failed To Declare My Wife’s Assets -- Saraki by Praktikals(m): 8:17am On Apr 05, 2016
RichDad1:

You better face your grossly underdeveloped village and start demanding results from your leaders and stop supporting this arrogant public loiter.
#justsaying
Bros, 99.99% of Nigerian polithiefcians are guilty of false asset declaration, so why should they single out the SP?

1 Like

Re: Why I Failed To Declare My Wife’s Assets -- Saraki by CecyAdrian(f): 8:20am On Apr 05, 2016
Praktikals:

Bros, 99.99% of Nigerian polithiefcians are guilty of false asset declaration, so why should they single out the SP?

Because there is always that one unlucky person that will in all situations be used as an example, in this case, Saraki is the unlucky politician.

All are guilty, but he is unlucky undecided

1 Like

Re: Why I Failed To Declare My Wife’s Assets -- Saraki by Izen: 8:24am On Apr 05, 2016
Kelklein:
ha..Saraki why are you lying

the simple questions are

when was these assets 'inherited' by Toyin Saraki?
Did she inherit all the Ojora family assets alone considering that she's a female child..?

#StopFraudpls

Considering that she's a female child? Really? This in 2016? Breaking news! Women too inherit properties! I'm not saying this is the case here but please let's stop being shallow. Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Why I Failed To Declare My Wife’s Assets -- Saraki by webcalculator(m): 8:25am On Apr 05, 2016
tomakint:
This clown is just being stubborn like a native he-goat......you can't be Senate President, Period! This guy is too stupid for my liking....imagine he even default in the filling of the declaration of assets form which mandated him to supply assets of his wife and even his child (provided he or she is 18 and above).....Saraki is toast!
He answered that the 4 assets are not owned by the wife alone, they're jointly owned by the wife and her family, so according to him the assets are not his wifes'. Moreso, you declare assets of your children below 18years and not above according to the law as interpreted by the special adviser. I think no matter how we hate people we should owe them an obligation of listening to them with an unbiased mind

2 Likes

Re: Why I Failed To Declare My Wife’s Assets -- Saraki by Kelklein(m): 8:28am On Apr 05, 2016
Izen:

Considering that she's a female child? Really? This in 2016? Breaking news! Women too inherit properties! I'm not saying this is the case here but please let's stop being shallow. Thanks.
I didn't mean it the way you choose to understand it...you probably see the word 'alone' there..now go back and read again!
Re: Why I Failed To Declare My Wife’s Assets -- Saraki by orakao8: 8:31am On Apr 05, 2016
BEACAUSE HE BECAME SENATE PRESIDENT..... AS IF THEY WROTE ANYBODY'S NAME ON THE GAVEL undecided
CecyAdrian:

Because there is always that one unlucky person that will in all situations be used as an example, in this case, Saraki is the unlucky politician.

All are guilty, but he is unlucky undecided
Re: Why I Failed To Declare My Wife’s Assets -- Saraki by CecyAdrian(f): 8:32am On Apr 05, 2016
orakao8:
BEACAUSE HE BECAME SENATE PRESIDENT..... AS IF THEY WROTE ANYBODY'S NAME ON THE GAVEL undecided

Well... that's is ur own opinion.
Re: Why I Failed To Declare My Wife’s Assets -- Saraki by obongtunji: 8:39am On Apr 05, 2016
tomakint:
This clown is just being stubborn like a native he-goat......you can't be Senate President, Period! This guy is too stupid for my liking....imagine he even default in the filling of the declaration of assets form which mandated him to supply assets of his wife and even his child (provided he or she is 18 and above).....Saraki is toast!

If Saraki can't be Senate President please go, contest and win election first before you come here to show your hatred. At the end of this case you people will be put to shame and Saraki will walk out of CCT with his head high.

1 Like

Re: Why I Failed To Declare My Wife’s Assets -- Saraki by dominique(f): 8:46am On Apr 05, 2016
Kelklein:
ha..Saraki why are you lying

the simple questions are

when was these assets 'inherited' by Toyin Saraki?
Did she inherit all the Ojora family assets alone considering that she's a female child..?

#StopFraudpls

Yorubas split their wealth evenly between their children. No child gets a specialpreference because of gender.

2 Likes

Re: Why I Failed To Declare My Wife’s Assets -- Saraki by Visocrate(m): 8:46am On Apr 05, 2016
StunningCEO:
Wow, this defence is so lame, it's beyond shocking. The law says the assets held by your wife must get declared and you did not....this clown now tries to twist and fudge the mess by claiming that it belongs to his wife's family....if this clown survives this mess, then it is fairly conclusive that the change we seek is not yet here...period.... angry angry...barawo banza....
Gbam your head dey there shifting the assets to his wife's family if I were to be part of the wife's family I will claim it forever and he will not smell it again

1 Like

Re: Why I Failed To Declare My Wife’s Assets -- Saraki by jaybee3(m): 8:47am On Apr 05, 2016
Praktikals:

Are you saying they should allow him make mockery of the system since your conjectural 99% claim might also be culpable?

4 Likes

Re: Why I Failed To Declare My Wife’s Assets -- Saraki by orakao8: 8:48am On Apr 05, 2016
GBAM!!!!
obongtunji:

If Saraki can't be Senate President please go, contest and win election first before you come here to show your hatred. At the end of this case you people will be put to shame and Saraki will walk out of CCT with his head high.
Re: Why I Failed To Declare My Wife’s Assets -- Saraki by TANTUMERGO007(m): 8:50am On Apr 05, 2016
tinubu is behind this panama shiitz undecided

1 Like

Re: Why I Failed To Declare My Wife’s Assets -- Saraki by jaybee3(m): 8:51am On Apr 05, 2016
dominique:

Yorubas split their wealth evenly between their children. No child gets a specialpreference because of gender.

Not entirely true

Male children tend to get more than the females
Re: Why I Failed To Declare My Wife’s Assets -- Saraki by jaybee3(m): 8:54am On Apr 05, 2016
TANTUMERGO007:
tinubu is behind this panama shiitz undecided

You get sense so?

The Panama ish has implicated tons of world leaders including the Saudi King, Putin, Assad, Cameron, Iceland's prime minister who is now facing massive protest for his resignation etc.

3 Likes

Re: Why I Failed To Declare My Wife’s Assets -- Saraki by Stevosty: 8:56am On Apr 05, 2016
otukpo:

Just asking.
He should, under the law it is mandatory.
Re: Why I Failed To Declare My Wife’s Assets -- Saraki by uracocksucker: 9:07am On Apr 05, 2016
they are shown but you can't show them ?? like wtf is journalism about in this country. The so called Emmanuel Maya of Premium times has to produce said documents.
Re: Why I Failed To Declare My Wife’s Assets -- Saraki by An0nimus: 9:07am On Apr 05, 2016
woodcook:
Investigation by Premium Times or leaked document by international paper copied by Premium Times?

Both. Give Premium Times some credit. The Guardian or BBC won't waste time searching for Saraki's name in Panamapapers. They're too busy with Putin's.
Re: Why I Failed To Declare My Wife’s Assets -- Saraki by Deen77: 9:08am On Apr 05, 2016
Praktikals:

Can we just release all our prisoners, close down kirikiri prison.

2 Likes

Re: Why I Failed To Declare My Wife’s Assets -- Saraki by Deen77: 9:10am On Apr 05, 2016
webcalculator:

He answered that the 4 assets are not owned by the wife alone, they're jointly owned by the wife and her family, so according to him the assets are not his wifes'. Moreso, you declare assets of your children below 18years and not above according to the law as interpreted by the special adviser. I think no matter how we hate people we should owe them an obligation of listening to them with an unbiased mind

But in d wife's name.
Re: Why I Failed To Declare My Wife’s Assets -- Saraki by Nobody: 9:28am On Apr 05, 2016
jaybee3:

You get sense so?

The Panama ish has implicated tons of world leaders including the Saudi King, Putin, Assad, Cameron, Iceland's prime minister who is now facing massive protest for his resignation etc.

You dey mind that fo.ol. Some people are just extremely foolish and dumb. Everything to them is APC and PDP.
Re: Why I Failed To Declare My Wife’s Assets -- Saraki by efilefun(m): 9:32am On Apr 05, 2016
otukpo:

Just asking.
yea he did and that's where most people got to know she own a "beauty school"/ spa and co

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Sowore: NHRC Calls For Prosecution Of DSS Over Courtroom Invasion / Ayo Adebanjo: I Am 92 Years, Afenifere Needs A Younger Leader / Re: “I Don’t Want To Be Disturbed With Any Probe” - Garba Shehu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.