Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,105 members, 7,814,876 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:42 PM

Re: “I Don’t Want To Be Disturbed With Any Probe” - Garba Shehu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Re: “I Don’t Want To Be Disturbed With Any Probe” - Garba Shehu (19245 Views)

“I Don’t Want To Be Disturbed With Any Probe”, Buhari Tells Tinubu In London / Alleged N117bn Debt: I’m Not Afraid Of Any Probe, Says Fayose / Garba Shehu To Dump Buhari Soon – Fayose (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: “I Don’t Want To Be Disturbed With Any Probe” - Garba Shehu by Nemere2020: 6:17am On Jun 30, 2023
WHAT BUHARI DIDN’T SAY TO PRESIDENT TINUBU.

If social media is to be believed, former President Muhammadu Buhari is requesting his successor, President Bola Ahmed Tinubu not to investigate some former officials of his government.

It is fake, let us not discuss it or give it energy or air of publicity. This is fake news, and nothing more.

Thankfully, there was no one other than the two leaders in the room in which they met, so no one was there to report their conversation.
As much as possible, the former President wishes to remain outside the spotlight so as not to distract the new administration.

He chose to go home in Daura hoping to find the type of quiet he wished for himself but realizing that this was not the case, visitors trooping in morning, day and night, he moved out to a more distant place.

It remains his wish that he be allowed to have his needed rest, and for the Tinubu administration to have the right atmosphere to work on the realisation of the promises they made.

Signed: Garba Shehu.

https://twitter.com/GarShehu/status/1674473905568772096?t=f_8vcaowecroc12s1sRUqw&s=19

Previous Thread:
https://www.nairaland.com/7744277/dont-want-disturbed-probe-buhari#124074962

9 Likes

Re: Re: “I Don’t Want To Be Disturbed With Any Probe” - Garba Shehu by Macphenson: 6:37am On Jun 30, 2023
okoo
Re: Re: “I Don’t Want To Be Disturbed With Any Probe” - Garba Shehu by Novarisammy2: 6:45am On Jun 30, 2023
Secrecy breeds incompetence because where there is failure, failure is kept secret.

20 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Re: “I Don’t Want To Be Disturbed With Any Probe” - Garba Shehu by Salary: 6:46am On Jun 30, 2023

**I ain't got no love for my Mr. Buhari!
Citizens were sufferin' while he was ballin'!!

..... fúck the government!!

39 Likes 1 Share

Re: Re: “I Don’t Want To Be Disturbed With Any Probe” - Garba Shehu by rejoice4eva(m): 6:46am On Jun 30, 2023
There can NEVER be peace and rest for the wicked, even though he runs to hell...

56 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Re: “I Don’t Want To Be Disturbed With Any Probe” - Garba Shehu by JASONjnr(m): 7:01am On Jun 30, 2023
Definitely, one person amongst the two leaders must have gone to the media to tell them what they discussed.

Garba should stop talking nonsense, his era of control the Aso rock with his mouth is over.

Garba is afraid he would be investigated.....

25 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Re: “I Don’t Want To Be Disturbed With Any Probe” - Garba Shehu by gbaskiboy: 7:02am On Jun 30, 2023
The world most useless president

38 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Re: “I Don’t Want To Be Disturbed With Any Probe” - Garba Shehu by CharleyBright(m): 7:06am On Jun 30, 2023
Why are people still trying to give Buhari relevance he doesn't deserve?
Pls make una allow this useless aboki to go into oblivion.

Obasanjo, Abdulsallam Abubakar, Goodluck Jonathan and even recently Yemi Osibanjo are all very relevant getting international limelight to work as International Delegate on Peace or election monitoring in foreign countries. No one in International community will recognize or give credence to Buhari except his terrorist brothers in Niger Republic.
He will remain in oblivion till he dies.

26 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Re: “I Don’t Want To Be Disturbed With Any Probe” - Garba Shehu by bigdammyj: 7:26am On Jun 30, 2023
Noted.
Re: Re: “I Don’t Want To Be Disturbed With Any Probe” - Garba Shehu by Curious345: 8:33am On Jun 30, 2023
Thieves... Buhari and his Fulani cabals were pure criminals
Re: Re: “I Don’t Want To Be Disturbed With Any Probe” - Garba Shehu by Curious345: 8:33am On Jun 30, 2023
Oleh.. if Tinubu is serious , then he must clamp down on them ... This action will boost his already dwindling public acceptance

3 Likes

Re: Re: “I Don’t Want To Be Disturbed With Any Probe” - Garba Shehu by dondodo: 8:34am On Jun 30, 2023
Obi is coming to reclaim our mandate

3 Likes

Re: Re: “I Don’t Want To Be Disturbed With Any Probe” - Garba Shehu by bestman09(m): 8:34am On Jun 30, 2023
Garbage shehu is already running when no one is chasing him.
We will know how far when the jungle nature

1 Like

Re: Re: “I Don’t Want To Be Disturbed With Any Probe” - Garba Shehu by chris4gold(m): 8:35am On Jun 30, 2023
Okay na
Re: Re: “I Don’t Want To Be Disturbed With Any Probe” - Garba Shehu by landmark86: 8:35am On Jun 30, 2023
Uselesss old man
Re: Re: “I Don’t Want To Be Disturbed With Any Probe” - Garba Shehu by Coolbreeze1988(m): 8:35am On Jun 30, 2023
We will soon know the truth
Re: Re: “I Don’t Want To Be Disturbed With Any Probe” - Garba Shehu by naturefellow(m): 8:36am On Jun 30, 2023
Nemere2020:

It remains his wish that he be allowed to have his needed rest, and for the Tinubu administration to have the right atmosphere to work on the realisation of the promises they made.
no rest for the wicked.

1 Like

Re: Re: “I Don’t Want To Be Disturbed With Any Probe” - Garba Shehu by BigBlackPreek(m): 8:36am On Jun 30, 2023
After you don embezzle and loot the next generation join abi?
Re: Re: “I Don’t Want To Be Disturbed With Any Probe” - Garba Shehu by opalu: 8:36am On Jun 30, 2023
Hmm
Re: Re: “I Don’t Want To Be Disturbed With Any Probe” - Garba Shehu by BarrElChapo(m): 8:36am On Jun 30, 2023
Story, why didn’t he move to Niger Republic or Cameroon.. King Charles was right all along 😒
Re: Re: “I Don’t Want To Be Disturbed With Any Probe” - Garba Shehu by Gajagojo: 8:39am On Jun 30, 2023
Novarisammy2:
Secrecy breeds incompetence because where there is failure, failure is kept secret.
Leviticus 230:12
Re: Re: “I Don’t Want To Be Disturbed With Any Probe” - Garba Shehu by Morbeta11(m): 8:39am On Jun 30, 2023
Clueless, failure, wickedness, bigotry........all in one person. Buhari is failure personified.
Re: Re: “I Don’t Want To Be Disturbed With Any Probe” - Garba Shehu by Wealthoptulent(m): 8:39am On Jun 30, 2023
Garba shEwu
Re: Re: “I Don’t Want To Be Disturbed With Any Probe” - Garba Shehu by Emperormartin(m): 8:43am On Jun 30, 2023
Buhari just showed Nigerians that a Fulani man isn't technically inept to spearhead the democracy of modern government.

Perhaps they're good in another aspect of government but not definitely democracy

1 Like

Re: Re: “I Don’t Want To Be Disturbed With Any Probe” - Garba Shehu by flexyrule(m): 8:44am On Jun 30, 2023
E-diot

Incompetent bunch of foools.

No evil shall go unpunished.
Re: Re: “I Don’t Want To Be Disturbed With Any Probe” - Garba Shehu by hustler2828: 8:50am On Jun 30, 2023
Rest kill you there. After you wrecked the country and stole her funds you want to rest.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Mama HID Awolowo Passes Away?: Not True! / Fashola: Second Niger Bridge Will Be Completed In 2022 / Ayo Adebanjo: I Am 92 Years, Afenifere Needs A Younger Leader

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.