Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,775 members, 7,817,176 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:51 AM

Any MFM Church/branch Close To Jabi Abuja?? Please I Need To Locate One - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Any MFM Church/branch Close To Jabi Abuja?? Please I Need To Locate One (1730 Views)

Women Who Swallow Semen Are Cannibals - Pastor Olukoya Of MFM / "The Root Of Christmas Is Demonic" - Pastor Olukoya Of MFM / Madman Cured After Photo Of Oyedepo Led Him To The Church Branch In Delta (Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Any MFM Church/branch Close To Jabi Abuja?? Please I Need To Locate One by damostic2005: 11:58pm On Apr 04, 2016
Please is there any MFM branch close to Jabi Abuja, and how can I locate it? Please somebody should help..need to worship there.
Re: Any MFM Church/branch Close To Jabi Abuja?? Please I Need To Locate One by tripplephi: 12:02am On Apr 05, 2016
damostic2005:
Please is there any MFM branch close to Jabi Abuja, and how can I locate it? Please somebody should help..need to worship there.

Pls use Google map. Fuel scarcity and no light.... So we can't sacrifice battery for you.... I know mfm at kubwa near NYSC camp
Re: Any MFM Church/branch Close To Jabi Abuja?? Please I Need To Locate One by blackboy(m): 12:13am On Apr 05, 2016
From Jabi take 50 naira cab to mountain of fire less than 10 min drive. Its the regional HQ
Re: Any MFM Church/branch Close To Jabi Abuja?? Please I Need To Locate One by blackboy(m): 12:15am On Apr 05, 2016
Utako is the location just beside Jabi
Re: Any MFM Church/branch Close To Jabi Abuja?? Please I Need To Locate One by damostic2005: 12:20am On Apr 05, 2016
blackboy:
Utako is the location just beside Jabi

Thank you very much bro

(1) (Reply)

Asigidi Cult, Family Was Killed In Edo State By Asigidi Cult Members / How Do I Overcome The Guilt Of Fornication ? / Who Is Lilth??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.